Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [ROM][5.1.1_r26][SM-N900]RESUR…
5th September 2015, 05:31 AM
Flag salta
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoft

Why no one is talking about inCall volume issue ?
Is there any fix to that ?

Thai error esa fixed in new build

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-advance

have you heating or sound problem??
thanks in advance....

Heating problem only when play HD games, set governor to on demand to reduce temperature

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-advance

Can anyone explain about last build kernal??? should we again change the kernel with 0806 build????

Nop, latest build work excellent without problem, except for heating but like touchwiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by eegii9999

Set your kernel governor to ondemand

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Yes it work, heating still but less

Quote:
Originally Posted by varund7726

New build up
Let me know how the kernel is now

Hey man here is a zip with some libs por video and cam optimizations( no more pixels or bad quality) maybe you can include for news builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonZR

I'm facing a serious over heating issue and a huge battery drain problem , if i change the kernel to Con demand maybe would help, beside of that i'm really loving this rom

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

I really like this ROM, the only problem is that i'm facing a battery drain issue with a dirty flash and with a clean install as well

Yes but sacrifice a little juicy battery for excellent multi task and all features is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by adroidgalaxy

I don't see anyone reporting any Bluetooth issues? That's awesome I tried an old AOSP rom and I always had to manually edit the audio file

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app

I have not problem with bluetooth, just working fine with my stereo car
Attached Files
File Type: zip calidad_video_rr.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.23 MB, 240 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clau_la2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clau_la2 Ad-Free