i have the AT&T LG pad X 2 10.1 ask me any thing

Search This thread

Snow755

Jan 26, 2012
Sonora
has there no AT&T LG pad X 2 10.1 fourms yet i post this here

hey guys i have the new AT&T LG X 2 10.1 tab ask me any thing you like and i try my best too give you the ?s

if any one was wanting too no it dos come with android 5.1.1 right out of the box

Reactions: Leon@xda

Kevin Sidney

Sep 16, 2015

hey guys i have the new AT&T LG X 2 10.1 tab ask me any thing you like and i try my best too give you the ?s

if any one was wanting too no it dos come with android 5.1.1 right out of the box

Does the G Pad 10 cases and screen protectors fits on the X 2 10.1?

DonS

Mar 28, 2005
You refer to this tablet as the AT&T LG Pad X 2 10.1. The AT&T web site shows this as the LG G Pad X 10.1. Is this the same tablet?

Do you have way to root this device yet?

timmytim

Jan 6, 2011
Phoenix
Well you said ask anything, I have a question....

3 points lie on an xy plane, with each point representing where a particular person lives. Amy lives at point (2,3); Brian lives at point (0,7); and Claire lives at point (-2,3). They all wish to meet up with each other for lunch, but at a location that is equidistant from each of their respective houses. At what point do they meet?

a. (0,4.5)
b. (0,13/3)
c. (0,3)
d. (1,5)
e. (-1,5)

sacto7

Apr 18, 2015
Is there any reasonable way to display onto HDMI (e.g., a television)?

You can use an usb slim-port adapter. The slimport from Monoprice does work but one may also need to connect a power adapter to the adapter as some adapters need more power than supplied from the tablet else the battery could also run down very fast.

I have the pad 2 10.1 wifi & have used the Amazon slimport adapter for their Fire 8.9 4th gen to display on the TV. You can do miracast/*cast but the sound quality is much worst & quite noticeable.

garrett69

in need of stock recovery

Could i possibly (if you have stock recovery ) get a copy of it?
I made the mistake of flashing one non-compatible, and now all i get is fastboot mode, and i'm not quite sure how to use fastboot, but trying to learn it so i can use my tablet again. Thanks so much for your time.

lgmayka

Jun 30, 2008
How to upgrade to Marshmallow on LG V930 ?

I just received an LG V930 (LG G Pad X 10.1) off eBay. It was advertised as locked to AT&T, and has AT&T's bloatware. However:

- AT&T Device Unlock Request page does not recognize it as an AT&T device! I am trying to get around this via a 3rd-party unlock service.

- The tablet is running Android 5.1.1, Kernel 3.4.0, Build LMY47V, Version V93010d. But it does not update any further--it claims to be up to date already. How do I upgrade it to Android 6.0 ? Is it possible that the tablet is forcing me to wait 24 hours (after initialization) before Software Update will work?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

- The tablet is running Android 5.1.1, Kernel 3.4.0, Build LMY47V, Version V93010d. But it does not update any further--it claims to be up to date already. How do I upgrade it to Android 6.0 ?
An administrator on AT&T's Community Forum asserts that the tablet will not update unless it has an AT&T SIM card. I actually tried that, but the SIM card was pre-used; I got a message that it was "not provisioned", and the tablet would not update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.