[ROM] [6.0.1] [WIP] DarkLord S7 Edge Full Port (Fastest, Smoothest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kpirnie

Recognized Contributor
Xda needs a thread option to ban people who are *****ing and wining. I been a member for about 5 years now, but i really get annoyed a lot by some people the last year. Normally i don't react to this, because it's a developers forum. So i want to stay on topic.

If you don't like how this rom & devs work. Go f... yourself. It's not your work, so you don't have the right to demand anything.

AMEN!!!

Reactions: phyllsmoyo

thereassaad

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 22, 2013
Bierut
U don't know how the dev work & how he is so tired from building rom & making mods & fix issues/fc & bugs , if u know guy's how making roms/mods unfortunately u will not asking this childish repeated questions , & remember darkera13 he have life & family & also work so , do u think/guess there is no life out XDA guy's , , so if u want to help him don't ask for ETA ( remember this rule on xda ) & try to donate him , he really worked hard for u for free for what for nothing guy's , , ,

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

silitek

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 22, 2009
Eindhoven
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
Xda needs a thread option to ban people who are *****ing and wining. I been a member for about 5 years now, but i really get annoyed a lot by some people the last year. Normally i don't react to this, because it's a developers forum. So i want to stay on topic.

If you don't like how this rom & devs work. Go f... yourself. It's not your work, so you don't have the right to demand anything.

Back to the old days, Samsung galaxy S ? your right mate..

Rickforet

Dec 17, 2008
Laval
Id like to thank Darkera13 and everybody working on this great ROM and helping other users. After a few try, the ROM is stable and works great. Thanks for the dictionary fix.

sasmuhd

Nov 28, 2014
Kuala lumpur
Refer to #9921.. I didn't ask for when or what time next version will be released. what i mean when it is released.. I am the person with passion will first to download and try this ROM. I'm really appreciate the genius @darkera13 for this awesome and great ROM.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

indeed, lately there has been a wave of very impatient users throwing way too much personalised requests. At S2 times, the S2 thread was full of well behaved and helpful lads.

What amazes me most, is people with lack of communication and language skills, and full of self-esteem, a deadly mixture.
@darkera13, just do your thing mate :), your users are very thankful to you so far, while praise may be shallow and surface only, critics tend to go in-depth, sometimes without a point. Dont count the negative posts, the positive ones are not around cause we're not having any issues :p.

Logel

Apr 3, 2011
Rheinau
Hey guys, i need about 2 month, try a lot of times to port this rom. So why all of you cant wait some days?

If you cant wait, go away and use other roms.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
I think the most people (including me) don't know about your hard work on this Rom the last 2 month. So they have nothing to ask.
But now they have tasted blood! [emoji16]

Unfortunately, patience is not a virtue of mankind [emoji17]

But i think there are thousands of people in this thread just reading without give a comment.
I can ensure you, only a handfull people want to see you here, making smalltalk about a release date or more and more fixes.
The most of us "developing noobs" are very much appreciated to see you work on a stable Note 5 V2 version including all the bug fixes! [emoji106]

Do not let yourself be distracted by us [emoji6]

Logel's Note 3

Last edited:

immi

Feb 27, 2013
My device reboots every time I connect it to PC and I'm unable to copy even a single bit of data Plus the date and time resets to 6:32am 2-jan-2014 after every reboot and I have to reset it manually every time. Hope the stable version with fixes and working camera comes soon ;)

Oh! forgot to mention that your work is awesome and I love it. Keep it up man ;)

Last edited:

amrinal

Feb 15, 2014
My device reboots every time I connect it to PC and I'm unable to copy even a single bit of data Plus the date and time resets to 6:32am 2-jan-2014 after every reboot and I have to reset it manually every time. Hope the stable version with fixes and working camera comes soon ;)

Oh! forgot to mention that your work is awesome and I love it. Keep it up man ;)

i have no problem to pc, the one thing i notice now, i couldn't select port usb 3.0, the display said, Alert!!, unable to connect devices via usb 3.0.
i don't know if this already mention before..

Reactions: immi

tatoo069sv

Mar 23, 2013
i have no problem to pc, the one thing i notice now, i couldn't select port usb 3.0, the display said, Alert!!, unable to connect devices via usb 3.0.
i don't know if this already mention before..
That may have something to do with N5 not being USB 3 [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

samsumo

Sep 6, 2015
@darkera13 . I've one small question . Can we have camera fix without official kernel for 5.11 . Or there is official 5.11 update needed ?

Thanks and I too don't like people are asking for ETA . If you want to help please donate this guy for his tremadeous help for our note 3 ..

Last edited:
Reactions: chatamen

alfimaqui

Nov 14, 2013
nezahualcoyotl
Hi I read post and post when sey and report fail and for me this is a great rom and the only bug is the camera thanks to developer for you great work sorry for my bad bad English

Enviado desde mi SM-N920C mediante Tapatalk

plumzup67

Nov 7, 2014
london
Yes i have and i still don't like it
I only like a couple of the 3minit icons easier to extract and add them yourself I really hate the og batteries like a 5 yr old let loose none of them sit right on status bar

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

That's why I'm ASKING for INFORMATIONS and nothing else. I'm not telling anyone to do something I'm just asking WHY it is how it is. I know we don't owe him or this rom blablabla that's why I'm not telling anyone do this or do that and again just asking why! I'm not even asking for eta or whatever I know I can use other rom where the cam works . The question was simple why nothing more nothing less . So people need to calm down it's was just a simple question that could be easily answered. Didn't know it's against the low to simply ask "why"
No mate it wasn't a question it was your way of trying to get eta iv never been on a thread with so much disrespect and now someone has even opened up a thread specificly for the camera WTF and a new low is the geezer saying we have to pay for the camera some seriously troubled individuals on here

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
I only like a couple of the 3minit icons easier to extract and add them yourself I really hate the og batteries like a 5 yr old let loose none of them sit right on status bar

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

No mate it wasn't a question it was your way of trying to get eta iv never been on a thread with so much disrespect and now someone has even opened up a thread specificly for the camera WTF and a new low is the geezer saying we have to pay for the camera some seriously troubled individuals on here
+1

Sent from my SM-P601 using Tapatalk

plumzup67

Nov 7, 2014
london
I remember when sac23 moved from note 3 to another device so all the members on his thread clubed together and bought him a 2nd hand note 3 so he could still work on there device that's how it should be respect given both ways

Reactions: kpirnie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM Information
    - Base on Galaxy S7 Edge G935FXXU1APC8
    - Rooted / Deodexed / Zipaligned / Busybox / Deknoxed
    - Multiple Languages
    - First world Touchwiz 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3

ROM Features
    - Android 6.0.1
    - Full Galaxy S7 Edge features
    - Full Galaxy Note5 features

Bugs
    - Camera: Video recording failed
    - Battery: Wrong battery information

Installation Steps
    - Full Wipe (System, Data, Davik Cache, Cache)
    - Flash Rom
    - Reboot and enjoy

Supported devices
    - N900D (SC01F, HLTEDCM)
    - N9005, N900T (HLTE)
    - N900S, N900K, N900L (HLTESKT)
    - Galaxy J (JS01LTE)

DOWNLOAD

Kernel Source [5.1.1]: Github

Thanks to:
    • @thanhfhuongf
    • @Chainfire for Super SU
    • @zhuhang for Viper4Android
    • @amarullz for Aroma Installer
    • @raffaele88 for Ambient Display guide
    • @tonyp for Memory Leak information
    • @hiepgia for DarkQueen Kernel
    • @CNexus for Disable app signature check
    • @rishabh.raj37 for port guide
    • @Wuby986 for Enable Private mode guide

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [6.0.1] DarkLord S7 Edge, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    darkera13
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-15
    Last Updated 2016-03-22
    Reserved

1. Cannot install some apps on Galaxy Apps?
    Because some apps is 64bit, so it cant install on 32bit system.

DarkLord N5
    1. Video recording failed
    Upgrade to lastest baseband and bootloader. For N9005

2. Storage wrong size
    Flash this https://mega.nz/#!iVAliT4C!U-jaGKplahnp7i3RFAxIUaNxgoVOj41shdZotrsyZKo

3. Signal not stable, LTE/4G not working
    Flash this https://mega.nz/#!fMwwgKAD!UczlOWZQoHz-DJI10Odb8wT1czQcTGpVS8ZJ5ZSnkmA

4. SystemUI mod not working
    Flash this: https://mega.nz/#!XJgAwYJR!oX8uWEc0m3Y3ys969UJaZ5BH3yRewavDH9cTfQcKetE

5. N900T/N900P vibration not working
    Dirty flash and choose N9005

DarkLord S6
    2. Need some mods?
    Go to http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=61381297&postcount=3889

3. Touchwiz V3.0 margin fix
    https://mega.nz/#!vUJEUAra!wn-njR1wTBGAnCGCraof152WVFxtBJjekbiSFKqSAlw

4. Sparkling Bubbles effect
    https://mega.nz/#!bAYXVByQ!GCnXLMj_AGHEvLzKRiFB_nXa4DDpSsu5SfdazUGl1R8
    RELEASE CANDIDATE CHANGE LOG
    • Camera fixed
    • SystemUI: Quick panel glitch fixed
    • Lockscreen: Quick panel pull down fixed
    • Lockscreen: Camera & Phone shortcutfixed
    • SPdfNote FC fixed
    • Video Editor FC fixed
    • NFC for N9005 added
    • Settings: Lock type fixed
    • Email: Compose FC fixed
    • Dictionary FC fixed
    • USPM FC fixed
    • Smart Lock: Bluetooth FC fixed
    • Direct Text input N5
    • Link to action N5
    • Samsung keyboard N5
    • Smart Manager: App optimization added (Like Android 6.0 Doze function)
    • SNote dimension fixed
    • Screen off write wrong dimension fixed
    • Time service fixed
    • People Edge miss calls notification fixed
    • People Edge sms notification fixed
    • RAM management optimize
    • And more, self-discovery
    Hey guys!
    I will release the next update within 72 hours from now. Changelog coming soon, you will not be disappointed.
    Mod Edit

@ [OP] ... Please PM me when you got that 2000 dollar donation

In the mean time, thread closed due to massive trolling and requiring donations up front!!

malybru
    Forum Moderator