|ROM|★EMPORIA v3★|►5.1.1 VLU1COI4◄|10.3.15|★

Search This thread

SamuelBegui

Jan 27, 2015
/home/coolbeans/
v3 is running outstanding on my N910T! Everything is running outstandingly buttery smooth, responsive, and fast. To my surprise storage seems to be working faster as well when updating apps it took me a less amount of time then on any other ROM. Great work ;)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Reactions: joseyamil7

tkjeeper

Jan 24, 2011
I flashed the bell one, they should be pretty much the same but i just went with bell anyway

sent from my Nexus 6 or Note 4

Argh, I must have a bad dl. The one I downloaded from the guys Google drive isn't appearing in odin 3.10 after I extracted it. Try to load it into ap, but odin freezes. Anyone care to link me to a Bell dl?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using XDA Free mobile app

mattkroeder

Oct 1, 2011
I flashed the bell one, they should be pretty much the same but i just went with bell anyway

Can't you just flash the baseband and bootloader themselves instead of the entire COI4 base? Or are you guys just flashing it to do it thoroughly.

also, thanks to iB4STiD for the great work

force70

Argh, I must have a bad dl. The one I downloaded from the guys Google drive isn't appearing in odin 3.10 after I extracted it. Try to load it into ap, but odin freezes. Anyone care to link me to a Bell dl?

That's the exact one i used, i didn't upload to my dropbox yet but i do have the telus one there (figures lol) if you want it?

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Can't you just flash the baseband and bootloader themselves instead of the entire COI4 base? Or are you guys just flashing it to do it thoroughly.

I always flash the entire package...but thats just me

Reactions: tkjeeper

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
V3 was running no problem with ael kernel and i just updated to v3b with freezas kernel...also running no problem.

Flashed the new 5.1 base in odin and then 3 roms all in less than 24hrs lol....always fun when a new Android version drops.

thanks for the feedback man! :good:

Is there any chance freeza can compile the kernel with the zero lemon battery read fix?

This rom is smooth. The task manager screen is quick too. Ram managing is low. I'm impressed.

i would pm him and ask, he did a great job :good:

Which base to Odin force? Telus?

u can use the baseband & bootloader section in this OP, save u from having to d/l full odin fw:good:

v3 is running outstanding on my N910T! Everything is running outstandingly buttery smooth, responsive, and fast. To my surprise storage seems to be working faster as well when updating apps it took me a less amount of time then on any other ROM. Great work ;)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

thank man! glad ur enjoying it :good:

use my baseband & bootloader section :good:

yes! easier to use baseband & bootloader section.. but u could use the full package as well, and my pleasure man! enjoy the update :good:

That's the exact one i used, i didn't upload to my dropbox yet but i do have the telus one there (figures lol) if you want it?

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I always flash the entire package...but thats just me

ya use whatever works for u :good:

COI4
Ok so here is a stock flashable 3minit mod systemui I also put my themed one in but its not flashable https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=40789

thanks man! i added a link to ur post in the addon section!! thanks for taking the time to make that :good:

32dave

Apr 7, 2011
Woodstock
SOLVED has anybody had any success with decompiling and recompiling Legacy InCall ui this is the third rom that won't let me theme it started with 4.4 then 5.01 now 5.1.1

Your not going to believe this but I got it to recompile using Note Edge 5.0.1 frameworks go figure. That must be how they put it together at the factory anyways for those that hate the orange and green I have changed the green to blue and orange to red thats it nothing else just push to system/app/LegacyIncallui set permissions reboot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-04-07-07-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-07-07-03.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 334
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-07-07-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-07-07-08.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 338
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-07-07-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-07-07-09.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 334
  • LegacyInCallUI.apk
    7.8 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: mbonus

buitruclam

Apr 29, 2013
thanks for the feedback man! :good:

i would pm him and ask, he did a great job :good:

u can use the baseband & bootloader section in this OP, save u from having to d/l full odin fw:good:

thank man! glad ur enjoying it :good:

use my baseband & bootloader section :good:

yes! easier to use baseband & bootloader section.. but u could use the full package as well, and my pleasure man! enjoy the update :good:

ya use whatever works for u :good:

thanks man! i added a link to ur post in the addon section!! thanks for taking the time to make that :good:
Working fine in Tmo my friend! Really snooth and battery friendly [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji6] [emoji7] [emoji39] . Tks so much! No issue.
I added s6 keyboard. Working fine!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

tkjeeper

Jan 24, 2011
All good guys, I was just impatient, Odined stock, flashed twrp, flashed Emporia. Golden. Thanks for all your help and thanks to our dev for his tireless work!

Reactions: force70

npackman

Jan 3, 2012
Hey iB4STid, I just wanted to say thanks, that 3.0B is running fantastically! No issues so far....
Question...this new kernel, Synapse isn't supported. Is this something that can be enabled, or just use a different tool?

evilgenx

Aug 6, 2012
Just updated this to 5.1 and gotta say the performance is noticeably faster! So far everything is working perfectly, I appreciate the hard work!

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

joseyamil7

Jun 21, 2012
For the guys using this rom in the n910t did you manually change the apn to fast lte or did you just leave the default one that comes with the rom that is the old one.

Chris9446

Oct 23, 2010
I flashed it on my phone and I can't connect to my carrier? My sim card seems to not be reading.
I have the Canadian Note 4 and I am coming from the 5.0.1 rapture rom.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WRqCJ61.png

Project info
    this rom is compatible with SM-N910T/3 & SM-N910W8 and has been tested using a SM-N910T
    the rom will be kept as close to stock as possible, the main goal of this rom is to have
    stability, speed, & battery life!

ENJOY MY ROMS! and please leave FEEDBACK! :good:

Features
    VLU1COI4 | 5.1.1 tw | based on official canadian fw | rooted | deodexed | busybox
    ★ privacy mode fully working | pinlock fully working | misc tweaks | battery tweaks | zipaligned
    ★ enabled copy to dialer | display sms time as server | recipient limit raised to 999 | disabled sms 2 mms conversion
    ★ added ability to edit apn's | scheduled sms sending | google bloat removed | no carrier iq
    ★ knox removed | added call button in call logs | sent time in sim list | camcorder does not pause music
    ★ sdcard r/w fix | beastmode kernel | buildprop tweaks | enabled secondary keys s4msung kb | no boot sound
    ★ extended reboot menu | s4msung kb with auto correct | camera during call | fw update removed
    ★ in-call recording | patent removed auto correct | stock international boot animation
    ★ init.d support | rom self cleaning every 7 days | shealth, peel, flipboard, samsung store, user removable
    ★ stagefright fixed | app ops via /settings | adaway via /settings | superuser via /settings
    ★ smart manager | sfinder & qconnect removed | simple,fast,stable,battery life!

Screenshots
    HOMESCREEN | POWER MENU
    5 WAY REBOOT MENU | QUICKSETTING TOGGLES
    PRIVATE MODE | SETTINGS | 3MINIT BATTERY MOD
    ADAWAY/SETTINGS | APP OPS/SETTINGS | SUPERSU/SETTINGS
    STAGEFRIGHT FIXED | APPLICATION PERMISSIONS
    REMOVED SFINDER & QCONNECT

Faq
    Q&A SECTiON PLEASE READ!!
    BASEBANDS & BOOTLOADERS!
    CREDiTS & THANKS, READ!
    INSTALL GUIDE PLEASE READ THIS!
    ADDONS & OTHER INFO
    CLiCK HERE TO SEE MY ROMS

Rom
    DOWNLOAD ROM!
    CHANGELOGS!

Signature Banners
    SIGNATURE BANNERS

READ THiS!

Emporia Addons!
    IMPORTANT!! these mods must be updated when i update my rom, unless i state there is
    not a need to!! always redownload new mods, that match the fw number of my latest rom! :good:

EMPORIA ANDROID 5.1.1 EDiTION ADDON'S
    3MINIT BATTERY MOD
    ★3minit battery mod found here!, big thanks to @32dave for the addon!
    TMOBILE DATA & KERNEL FIX
    ★ beastmode kernel by @freeza! tmobile users!! this must be flashed right after rom has flashed!

EMPORIA ANDROID 5.0.1 EDiTION ADDON'S
    ENABLE 3RD PARTY THEMES
    ★ removes superuser, adaway, app ops from settings, to enable 3rd party theme support
    TMOBILE DATA & KERNEL FIX
    ★ stock tmobile kernel, tmobile users!! this must be flashed right after rom has flashed!

DOWNLOAD ADDON'S
    5.1.1 ADDON'S | 5.0.1 ADDON'S
    READ THiS!

The Information Below, Must Be Read B4 Flashing This ROM!
    READ THE INSTALL GUiDES BELOW OR U WILL HAVE MAJOR ISSUES, WITH UR DEVICE!!!!!

READ B4 YOU FLASH THIS ROM!
    INSTALL GUiDE FOUND HERE! | Q&A SECTION FOUND HERE! | CHANGELOGS FOUND HERE!
    BASEBAND & BOOTLOADER FOUND HERE! | CREDiT'S & THANKS
    LiST OF ALL MY ROM'S!

EMPORIA DOWNLOAD LINKS!
    EMPORIA ANDROID 5.1.1 EDiTION
    DOWNLOAD ROM HERE!
    EMPORIA ANDROID 5.0.1 EDiTION
    DOWNLOAD ROM HERE!

DONATIONS ARE NEVER REQUIRED! BUT THEY ARE VERY APPRECIATED!!
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO MY PROJECTS CLiCK HERE:good:
    READ THiS!

Emporia install Guide!!

CANADIAN N910W8 USERS GUIDE ONLY!
    01. PLACE MY ROM ON UR INTERNAL STORAGE!
    02. REBOOT INTO TWRP RECOVERY
    03. TAP WIPE
    04. TAP ADVANCED WIPE
    05. PLACE A CHECK NEXT TO .. DALVIK CACHE, SYSTEM, DATA AND CACHE
    06. SWIPE TO WIPE
    07. TAP THE HOME BUTTON BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON!
    08. TAP WIPE
    09. NOW SWIPE TO FACTORY RESET!
    10. FLASH MY ROM NOW!
    11. NOW REBOOT!
    12. UR DONE!!
    13. FIRST BOOT CAN TAKE A BIT BE PATIENT
    14. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!! :good:

TMOBILE N910T USERS GUIDE ONLY!
    01. PLACE MY ROM & KERNEL FIX ON UR INTERNAL STORAGE!
    03. TAP WIPE
    04. TAP ADVANCED WIPE
    06. SWIPE TO WIPE
    08. TAP WIPE
    10. FLASH MY ROM NOW!
    11. DO NOT REBOOT!
    12. FLASH THE TMOBILE KERNEL FIX! FOUND HERE!
    13. UR DONE!!
    14. FIRST BOOT CAN TAKE A BIT BE PATIENT
    15. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!! :good:
    ARCADIA LOLLIPOP INSTALL GUiDE.. READ THIS!!

IF THIS GUiDE IS NOT FOLLOWED EXACTLY YOU WILL HAVE MAJOR ISSUES, FC'S AND NO MOBILE DATA!!

THIS ROM MUST BE CLEAN INSTALLED, IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW BELOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY STEP BY STEP, DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM. I REPEAT DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM!! <- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

TMOBILE N910T USERS ONLY!!
    01. PLACE LOLLIPOP UPDATE ON UR EXTERNAL STORAGE!
    DOWNLOAD ROM
    03. TAP WIPE
    04. TAP ADVANCED WIPE
    06. SWIPE TO WIPE
    08. TAP WIPE
    10. FLASH MY LOLLIPOP ROM NOW & WAIT TILL ITS FINISHED INSTALLING!
    11. NOW REBOOT!
    12. UR DONE!!
    13. FIRST BOOT CAN TAKE UP TO 15 MINS! BE PATIENT

THE SAMPACK!
    IF YOU USE SAMSUNG CLOUD SERVICES, SAMSUNG STORE ETC, THEN FLASH THIS ADDON!
    DOWNLOAD SAMPACK
    01. ONLY AFTER U SETUP THE ROM, PLACE SAMPACK ON UR INTERNAL STORAGE
    02. REBOOT TO RECOVERY
    03. FLASH THE SAMPACK & REBOOT

TMOBILE LTE ICON ADDON
    O1. ONLY AFTER U SETUP THE ROM, PLACE LTE ICON MOD ON UR INTERNAL STORAGE
    DOWNLOAD ADDON
    02. REBOOT TO RECOVERY
    03. FLASH THE ADDON & REBOOT

ALSO!
    DO NOT I REPEAT!!! DO NOT RESTORE /SYSTEM DATA WITH TB!!.. U WILL CAUSE MAJOR ISSUES TO YOUR DEVICE!!! THIS INCLUDES CALL LOGS, SMS, CALENDAR ETC ETC, ONLY PLAYSTORE APPS AND THERE DATA CAN BE RESTORED <- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

CANADIAN N910W8 USERS ONLY!!
    00. B4 YOU DO A THING, UPDATE UR BASEBAND & BOOTLOADER CLICK HERE! BOTH MUST BE UPDATED!
    01. PLACE LOLLIPOP UPDATE ON UR EXTERNAL STORAGE!
    DOWNLOAD ROM
    03. TAP WIPE
    04. TAP ADVANCED WIPE
    06. SWIPE TO WIPE
    08. TAP WIPE
    10. FLASH MY LOLLIPOP ROM NOW & WAIT TILL ITS FINISHED INSTALLING!
    11. REBOOT UR DEVICE!
    12. UR DONE!!
    13. FIRST BOOT CAN TAKE UP TO 15 MINS! BE PATIENT

THE SAMPACK!
    IF YOU USE SAMSUNG CLOUD SERVICES, SAMSUNG STORE ETC, THEN FLASH THIS ADDON!
    DOWNLOAD SAMPACK
    01. ONLY AFTER U SETUP THE ROM, PLACE SAMPACK ON UR INTERNAL STORAGE
    02. REBOOT TO RECOVERY
    03. FLASH THE SAMPACK & REBOOT

ALSO
    DO NOT I REPEAT!!! DO NOT RESTORE /SYSTEM DATA WITH TB!!.. U WILL CAUSE MAJOR ISSUES TO YOUR DEVICE!!! THIS INCLUDES CALL LOGS, SMS, CALENDAR ETC ETC, ONLY PLAYSTORE APPS AND THERE DATA CAN BE RESTORED <- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!