[DOK2] TEKXodus HYBRID N4 URv7.4R2 5/01/16 NOTE5/EDGE/S6 LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 TEKHDway,.!*!

Search This thread

jlw_4049

May 22, 2013
Man I'm sorry guys I've searched everywhere and am even more confused, is it my understanding that Xposed will NOT work with TW 5.1.1 ? I've tried flashing the beta file in this thread and still no luck. It installs just says it's no active and I can't see an option to do so. So I guess is this even working as of now? Thanks guys
Follow OP post #3 for 5.1.1 xposed is there

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

faslane

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 7, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
I was using the alpha for almost 24 hrs and it was solid until my phone rang today. The ringer was going but the screen wouldn't light up, then it basically was frozen for a couple minutes and the animations were super slow. I experienced this on r20 as well. I didn't use r21.

All settings untouched in Synapse. "T" model Note4.

Haven't had a single issue with anything. Calls, WiFi calls, fast charge no lag at all in face its FAST. may e a reflash or at least reflash kernel but not sure. It's been perfect for me personally. 5.1.1, R22 ALPHA kernel, v74 xposed with 6 mods etc. No complaints.

beast3300

Feb 6, 2011
Haven't had a single issue with anything. Calls, WiFi calls, fast charge no lag at all in face its FAST. may e a reflash or at least reflash kernel but not sure. It's been perfect for me personally. 5.1.1, R22 ALPHA kernel, v74 xposed with 6 mods etc. No complaints.
I don't be knowing...

I think the black screen freeze thing only happens if the phone is sitting a while (asleep) and a phone call wakes it up. It was flawless until then.

Reactions: ice5192

ProFragger

Jan 9, 2009
Amazing work @TEKHD! Thank you so so much!

A small request - For the 5.1.1 version on 910T - Could you possibly add or create a flashable zip Mod to have Note 5 sounds? Including the lockscreen sounds?

Again, really, really appreciate your invaluable work!

Dude your feedback is like one of the best I have seen so far and I see a lot of feedback welcome to the rom :)

LOL! Thanks brother, although I am not sure if you are actually trying to mock me or being genuine. I know I am missing logs, but was trying to get a feeler for the issues in case all, or some of them were known, and me providing logs would have been a duplicate effort. If you were being serious though, my pleasure, just like it is, using this ROM ;)!

And to everyone else, and @TEKHD, by no means am I trying to complain about the ROM, nor am saying it doesn't fly! Just have those minor issues and screen on time is nowhere near 7 hours though... for me that is :).

Finally, would you guys confirm that you launch the screen off memo app at least once after boot up for it to work? Thanks!

Reactions: ice5192

adgj533

Jan 18, 2012
which is the lastest baseband and version of this rom? whats the difference? Im confused and I dont know which one to download. I am running 5.0.1 v4 still.
Does the 5.1.1. version have all the feature from v4?

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

I have "Flashing" issues... can't sleep... lol

hey man should i download the newest 5.1.1 version or stick with old 5.0.1, im still using that v4 on old baseband
you told me that you would only update the old baseband and old versions from now because it has a lot of features is that still true? or should i upgrade to 5.1.1? So many versions of this rom, Idk which one to choose lol :D
thank you for your hard work agian

equlizer

Sep 20, 2007
I seem to be missing the audio when i swipe to start and when i plug/unplug the phone. Also i am missing the time in the top right corner where its always been.

ramblinman

Sep 5, 2014
which is the lastest baseband and version of this rom? whats the difference? Im confused and I dont know which one to download. I am running 5.0.1 v4 still.
Does the 5.1.1. version have all the feature from v4?

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

hey man should i download the newest 5.1.1 version or stick with old 5.0.1, im still using that v4 on old baseband
you told me that you would only update the old baseband and old versions from now because it has a lot of features is that still true? or should i upgrade to 5.1.1? So many versions of this rom, Idk which one to choose lol :D
thank you for your hard work agian

Dude. 5.1.1 for sure.

bigphil75

Apr 11, 2014
Atlantic City
Is there a way to absolutely completely uninstall/remove 3minit from the whole rom/system? I keep getting the 202 .png files in my gallery and it is super annoying. When I flashed the rom, I flashed the Virgin notif/status bar and not the 3minit one, however, it still shows up in my gallery and it's super annoying. Can we just be given the option to flash 3minit if we want to like certain themes for example? :D
You have a weird issue because I don't have anything in my gallery that's from 3minit & I use 3minit. Just to see if I can reproduce what you are describing I flashed the stock statusbar & again nothing in my gallery no 202.png no nothing from 3minit. I don't know if anyone else has this issue as well. I don't think @TEKHD will do anything about it unless it's affecting almost everyone that's running this rom. He's had this option on this rom from the beginning & I've never heard of this issue. Sorry bud hope you can find a work around for your issue. Good luck just wanted to share my opinion you.

Reactions: faslane and ALLDAT

faslane

Oct 7, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
Seriously you say never. I knew you weren't human :p

LOL!!!! +1 NEVER! there, said it again, nut seriously, I honest to (insert your higher power of choice) have NEVER had to pull the battery other than to install a sim card....it's unnecessary and especially if you have say an OtterBox Defender case, those things get old having to take apart all the time to get to the internals ;)

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

5.1.1 for sure!!!! it's the best imo and newest etc. many things are much better and faster. But I'm an upgrade junky too, but once on 5.1.1, 5.0.1 feels like gingerbread to me...lol

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Resolved. The problem was the setting for Stericson BusyBox Pro to remove BusyBox from sbin each reboot.

Thanks.

Correct, when installing Busy Box pro I got the same issues in Synapse until I moved it and rebooted, mine showed a popup abut it so I just did what it said an it fixed all the "red" i Synapse. +1 Glad you got it!

Fas

Last edited:
Reactions: ALLDAT and Babyexp

faslane

Oct 7, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
It's been more than 24 hours here and nothing like what ur describing. Do u have su at grant?

Same here, not a single issue whatsoever, it's amazing!!!! +1

Fas

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I don't know folks but i have never had so much as a flash of trouble with this build. I can only say that there really isn't any bugs with @TEKHD builds, if something isn't working then it's a individual thing, something you are running, bad flash, dirty flash, something, but it's not this rom. I've been running TEKHD builds since the day I bought my N4, if there is a bug it's generally fixed before we even know there was an issue. Just sayin.

Have an nice day now I'll shut up and build another theme.

Yeah no issues here whatsoever, love the "build another theme" comment, LMAO!
Is it done yet? ETA? when can we have it? What's it looks like, can you send it to me in
PM, huh ? huh? Can ya huh..?

KIDDING!!!!!.....and you know that bro.(just trying to break all the rules abut ETA's in a single post for a laugh) lol. Love your themes bro. Thanks again for thinking of us 5.1.1 peps!! Great stuff indeed!! +1 as always... :) TY @PapaMag

Fas

AlbGol

Dec 20, 2013
Nutley
You always say that. Lol. Just send it to me and save yourself greif. Hahaha ;)

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

So far after a full day of use with r22 kernel, I haven't had a single issue. Woot!!! Running g perfect, WiFi calls and quick charge. Couldn't be better imo.
+1
Yes me to. Not a single issue, and I use exposed like a champ with 4 modules. Fastest rom+insane battery (or as others say unheard of) how cannot this be the best rom for note 4????

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

5.1.1 for sure!!!! it's the best imo and newest etc. many things are much better and faster. But I'm an upgrade junky too, but once on 5.1.1, 5.0.1 feels like gingerbread to me...lol

Lol @AT ginger, thats exactly right 5.0.1 along with kitkat are so out of date compare to 5.1.1

bigphil75

Apr 11, 2014
Atlantic City
Same here, not a single issue whatsoever, it's amazing!!!! +1

Fas

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Yeah no issues here whatsoever, love the "build another theme" comment, LMAO!
Is it done yet? ETA? when can we have it? What's it looks like, can you send it to me in
PM, huh ? huh? Can ya huh..?

KIDDING!!!!!.....and you know that bro.(just trying to break all the rules abut ETA's in a single post for a laugh) lol. Love your themes bro. Thanks again for thinking of us 5.1.1 peps!! Great stuff indeed!! +1 as always... :) TY @PapaMag

Fas
Same here as well. I haven't had an experience on a rom like I am having on this 1. I wish the folks that are having issues would have the same experience as well. But all we can do is try to help them get to that experience. Anyways I'm with ya fas @PapaMag where is this new theme? Huh? PM me also I haven't heard from ya in days I'm starting to jonze here hahaha lol! Love your work on the themes too. You know that. You know I'm joking too my friend, am I though na just kidding get those themes to us asap though ok? Hahaha lol!

faslane

Oct 7, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
+1
Yes me to. Not a single issue, and I use exposed like a champ with 4 modules. Fastest rom+insane battery (or as others say unheard of) how cannot this be the best rom for note 4????

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Lol @AT ginger, thats exactly right 5.0.1 along with kitkat are so out of date compare to 5.1.1

Yeah it's AWESOME! LOVING IT!!!! just made another Android after updating some apps and tweaks I made manuallyso I can always restore just in case...I don't want to lose the perfectness. ;) +1

Fas

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Same here as well. I haven't had an experience on a rom like I am having on this 1. I wish the folks that are having issues would have the same experience as well. But all we can do is try to help them get to that experience. Anyways I'm with ya fas @PapaMag where is this new theme? Huh? PM me also I haven't heard from ya in days I'm starting to jonze here hahaha lol! Love your work on the themes too. You know that. You know I'm joking too my friend, am I though na just kidding get those themes to us asap though ok? Hahaha lol!

Yep! Always trying to get people help so they have the same awesome experience as most of us/

LOL at comment about the rom from Papa. LOL ;) just busting his "you know whats" ;) I'm sure his new theme will be awesome. :)

Fas

bigphil75

Apr 11, 2014
Atlantic City
Yeah it's AWESOME! LOVING IT!!!! just made another Android after updating some apps and tweaks I made manuallyso I can always restore just in case...I don't want to lose the perfectness. ;) +1

Fas

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Yep! Always trying to get people help so they have the same awesome experience as most of us/

LOL at comment about the rom from Papa. LOL ;) just busting his "you know whats" ;) I'm sure his new theme will be awesome. :)

Fas
Yeah lol! @PapaMag knows were busting his chops lol! I hope so lol! Na he knows! With his themes on top of what's under the hood wooo!! What we have here folks is called Android perfection! Close to it atleast lol! Right? That's my opinion anyway, you know what they say about opinions right? Lol! I'm a leave it at Fas lol!

faslane

Oct 7, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
Yeah lol! @PapaMag knows were busting his chops lol! I hope so lol! Na he knows! With his themes on top of what's under the hood wooo!! What we have here folks is called Android perfection! Close to it atleast lol! Right? That's my opinion anyway, you know what they say about opinions right? Lol! I'm a leave it at Fas lol!

Yeah he does know we're running and I agree. Best to. And there/mod/xposed etc. combo I've ran personally to date. Couldn't be happier with my setup and I think I'm killing the idea if Note 5. With everything this ROM offers including everything I just mentioned plus removable storage, removable battery, and IR blaster I see absolutely no reason to buy one now. I considered it for a little while but for the few good features 105 have I simply see no reason to downgrade which I feel the note 5 is definitely a downgrade. I will be waiting until something much better than the note 5 comes out which will certainly happen sooner or later but until then note 4 is where it's at.

bigphil75

Apr 11, 2014
Atlantic City
Yeah he does know we're running and I agree. Best to. And there/mod/xposed etc. combo I've ran personally to date. Couldn't be happier with my setup and I think I'm killing the idea if Note 5. With everything this ROM offers including everything I just mentioned plus removable storage, removable battery, and IR blaster I see absolutely no reason to buy one now. I considered it for a little while but for the few good features 105 have I simply see no reason to downgrade which I feel the note 5 is definitely a downgrade. I will be waiting until something much better than the note 5 comes out which will certainly happen sooner or later but until then note 4 is where it's at.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I totally agree with you 100% I'm not even entertaining the thought of downgrading to N5. I love my N4!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    > > > TEKXodus N4 5.1.1 URv7.4R2 N5R9 (USA-N910T /T3) THIS ROM IS BASED ON NOTE 4 DOK2 WITH SOME NOTE 5 / NOTE EDGE / S6 / S6 EDGE+ MODIFICATIONS < < <

ROOT & RECOVERY GUIDE BY SOMEONE CALLED @TEKHD CAN BE FOUND IN GENERAL SECTION (STICKY ON TOP) . . . HERE
    TEKXodus_N4_5.1.1_1.png

TEKXodus_N4_Visualizer2.png

TEKXodus_N4_5.1.1_2.png

TEKXodus_N4_5.1.1_3.png

TEKXodus_N4_URv3_DOG1.png

TEKXodus_N4_URv3_DOG1_2.png

TEKXodus_N4_URv3_DOG1_3.png

5.1.1 DOWNLOAD AREA:
    -> MORE THAN A MILLION VIEWS and just around 750 THANKS??? CLICK THANKS!!!

TEKXodus N4 5.1.1 URv7.4R2 (N910T/T3)
    URv7.2 Code Name: "N5R9 Edition"

TEKXodus_Prototype_Launcher_Dolby_Atmos.png

TEKXodus_Hybrid_N4_URv4.2_2.png

N910T USERS -> For a Flawless Experience... you should be on COG2/DOK2 Baseband ROM COMES WITH NO KERNEL!
    N910T3 USERS -> For a Flawless Experience... you should be on DOG1/DOK2 Baseband ROM HAS NO KERNEL!
    N910T3 USERS -> Download Kernel HERE -> http://xdaforums.com/note-4-tmobile/development/kernel-beastmode-stock-1-0b-n910t3-t3238775 @freeza @DeeXii

TEKXodus N4 5.1.1 URv7.4R2 ROM (FULL): -> NOW AVAILABLE!!!
    MAY TAKE LIKE 15 MIN. FOR INITIAL BOOT OR EVEN MORE! NORMAL
    -> ATTENTION - ABOUT URv7.4R2 -> Dirty Flash? - YES -> TOP OF URv7.4 / STANDALONE
    -> UPDATE -> VIDEO CALLING FEATURE *MIGHT* REQUIRE A CLEAN FLASH - TRY WIPING CACHE & DALVIK x3 AFTER DIRTY FLASHING
    -> UPDATE -> VIDEO CALLING FEATURE *MIGHT* REQUIRE A CLEAN FLASH - TRY WIPING CACHE & DALVIK x3 AFTER DIRTY FLASHING

-> SAME FILE FOR T/T3 - REMEMBER, NO KERNEL INCLUDED
    DOWNLOAD ROM HERE (LATEST -> Version Series 7 -> URv7.4R2 N5R9 N910T/T3) -> HERE

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE (LATEST -> Version Series 7 -> URv7.4R2R2 UPDATE N910T/T3) -> No Updates... URv7.4R2 is the latest

REMEMBER!!! -> WHEN YOU FLASH A VIRGIN THEME - YOU ARE BASICALLY BREAKING THE ROM! - TRAFFIC - VISUALIZER - MEMORY KILLER, ETC ETC WILL NOT WORK!!!
    REMEMBER!!! -> WHEN YOU FLASH A VIRGIN THEME - YOU ARE BASICALLY BREAKING THE ROM! - TRAFFIC - VISUALIZER - MEMORY KILLER, ETC ETC WILL NOT WORK!!!

> > > ABOUT Visualizer

Visualizer will only work with the Main theme. IT WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY VIRGIN THEME

> > > ABOUT Edge Plus (Edge Features)

- Other Edge related features might not work since we don't have the actual S6 Edge+ edge screen

TEKXodus_Hybrid_N4_URv4.2_FronPage.png

URv7.3 STARTS ON POST #xxx

INSTALLATION GUIDE

1. Blah blah blah ODIN Blah Blah COG2!
    2. Blah Blah TWRP Blah blah.
    3. Blah Flash!
    4. Done! Enjoy!

and remember... Blah blah blah system/mods...

Done!

XPOSED

INCLUDED INSIDE THE ROM (SYSTEM/MODS)

DUAL SIM VARIANTS

Message from @ravian29

Dual sim variant users (if any) using IOIO conversion tool on this sim, to fix sms sending from sim 2 please remove following line (or may be change TRUE to FALSE) in /system/csc/feature.xml

<CscFeature_Message_EnableMessagePriorityDuringComposing>TRUE</CscFeature_Message_EnableMessagePriorityDuringComposing>

5.1.1 CHANGELOG:

URv7.4R2 N5R9 Edition (Ultra Release v7.4R2) @TEKHD
    - DPI App FIX/Replaced

URv7.4 N5R9 Edition (Ultra Release v7.4) @TEKHD
    - Visualizer Fix
    - Sorry guys... back to previous Dolby Atmos (Driver Conflict with Visualizer)

URv7.3 N5R9 Edition (Ultra Release v7.3) @TEKHD
    - Maintenance Release
    - ROM Ready for Marshmallow Migration (Yes! -> You will be able to upgrade from TEKXodus Lollipop to TEKXodus Marshmallow)
    - Installation Script Update (MM Upgrade Ready...)
    - Busybox Update (Again, Setting things for MM)
    - ALL Audio Drivers Updated (Same Drivers as TEKXnesis S7E/N5)
    - Latest TEKXnesis S7E/N5 Dolby Atmos
    - TEKX's System Apps Updated
    - Xposed Updated (v83.0 system/mods/Xposed)

URv7.2 N5R9 Edition (Ultra Release v7.2) @TEKHD
    N5R9 Official Release
    - Icon(s) Fix (Thanks @Tylorw1 for the bug alert)
    - AdAway Re-Located

URv7.1 N5R9 Edition (Ultra Release v7.1) @TEKHD
    - NEW Fixes/Patches
    - NEW AdAway Updated
    - NEW OCR Updates
    - NEW MM Theme Enhancements
    - NEW S7 Sounds
    - Special Thanks to @qareembizzle for some images...
    - @qareembizzle 's thread can be found here

URv7 N5R9 Edition (Ultra Release v7) @TEKHD
    N5R9 Official Release
    - NEW Exclusive S7 Edge Wallpapers
    - NEW Note 5 Setup Wizard
    - NEW Note 5 Gallery
    - NEW Note 5 Wallpaper Picker
    - NEW Note 5 E-Mail
    - NEW Modified Camera 4
    - NEW Further Note 5 Enhancements
    - NEW Fast/Accurate Fingerprint Service
    - NEW Marshmallow Launcher - mods
    - NEW Floating Messages Toggle
    - NEW Invert Colors Feature Added
    - NEW Invert Colors Toggle
    - NEW Material Design - TEKXControl
    - NEW Xposed Updated - v80
    - NEW Tapatalk Updated
    - NEW Note 5 S-Pen - Scroll Capture
    - NEW Settings - N5 Air command option
    - NEW NO Edge Activator required
    - NEW Settings - Kernel Adiutor option - if installed
    - NEW TEKXodus N4 @560DPI - Note 5 DPI
    - NEW SystemUI Updated to 560DPI
    - NEW All apps updated to 560DPI
    - NEW Nearly all Apps are Note 5 Apps
    - NEW Stock TW Hybrid Launcher Updated
    - NEW Settings - Testing Mode Enabled
    - NEW ROM Fully Compatible - N910T/T3/N915T
    - NEW 2 More S7 Wallpapers Added

URv6.7 N5R7 Edition (Ultra Release v6.7) @TEKHD
    - All Apps MultiWindow

URv6.6 N5R7 Edition (Ultra Release v6.6) @TEKHD
    - Screen Recorder (TEKXControl)
    - Advanced Energy Saving Feature -> Network Power Saving
    - FIX Long-Press Notifications
    - Ability to swap between N4/N5 Messages (system/mods)
    - SystemUI Perfected

URv6.5 N5R7 Edition (Ultra Release v6.5) @TEKHD
    - N5 Dialer Fully Operational :) -> Enjoy! shhhhhhh Silent release... don't tell anyone!

URv6.4 N5R7 Edition (Ultra Release v6.4) @TEKHD
    - NEW Note 5 Dialer with Video Calling (Stock Dialer is Note 5 Dialer)
    - FIX People's Edge Broken by Note 4 Dialer (previous URv6.3 release) -> Special Thanks to @chispas109 (He mentioned the issue) Thank you!
    - Ability to swap between Note 4 Dialer and Note 5 Dialer via system/mods
    - NOTE!!! The Note 4 Dialer will break People's Edge! (specifically the ability to add contacts)

URv6.3 N5R7 Edition (Ultra Release v6.3) @TEKHD
    - NEW Video Calling
    - NEW Gear VR Fully Operational
    - NEW N5 Status/Notification Panel (100% Identical to TEKXodus N5)
    - NEW S6 Geo News
    - NEW LTE Only Mode (Original MOD from TEKXodus N5)
    - FIX Note 5 My Files (Finally)
    - FIX Settings - Safety Assistance (Add Emergency Contacts Fixed)
    - FIX Glitch with Traffic in Settings (Original fix from TEKXodus N5)
    - FIX Highlight and Grab Text with S-Pen (Original fix from TEKXodus N5)
    - CSC's Corrections / Modifications / Additions
    - Floating Features Corrections / Modifications / Additions
    - LTE / Network Modifications for Video Calling
    - Dialer Themed MM Style (TEKXodus N5 Style)
    - Contacts Themed MM Style (TEKXodus N5 Style)
    - Someone wanted the Legacy N4 Audio Recorder... -> It's included inside system/mods

URv6.1 N5R6 a.k.a. MM Edition (Ultra Release v6.1) @TEKHD
    - Notification Bar CPU Usage -> Use it to calibrate your CPU via Synapse (or any other app) then, when you are set... you can keep the feature or simply flash the Stock-No CPU theme included (system/mods)
    - More MM Theme Corrections/Additions (Messages/Contacts/Dialer)
    - Lockscreen Notification with Swipe - Increased to 7
    - Lockscreen Notification with Lock - Increased to 3

URv6 N5R6 a.k.a. MM Edition (Ultra Release v6) @TEKHD
    - For the 1st Time Ever... No Kernel Included (International User friendly)
    - in Settings - Users Fully Operational -> Add/Switch/Guest Users
    - MM Theme + Settings Enhancements
    - Touchwiz with MM Modifications -> Original MOD for N4... it will be ported to TEKXodus N5
    - TEKXodus N5 Framework/Service Modifications -> Ported directly from TEKXodus N5
    - N5 Memory Management Rules -> Ported directly from TEKXodus N5
    - N5 Messages -> Ported directly from TEKXodus N5
    - N5 Floating Messages with Pics -> Ported directly from TEKXodus N5
    - GPS App/Xposed Updated
    - System Apps/ROM Enhancements
    etc, etc...

URv5 ELITE/STANDARD (Ultra Release v5) @TEKHD
    - DOK2 Partial Rebase (Due to the Hybrid nature of the ROM... the ROM will never belong to a single base)
    - Xtreme Audio MODs (not the average Joe MOD) -> Dolby Atmos + Viper4Android + Beats Audio -> ALL WORKING IN PERFECT HARMONY!
    - Beats Audio Preliminary Integration (Use a good headphone and you will see for yourself)
    - New TEKXodus N4 Audio Settings section
    - New TEKXodus N4 Apps Settings section
    - New TEKXodus N4 Tools Settings section
    - New Messages Chat Settings (DOK2 Messages)
    - Settings - Battery -> Points to Smart Manager Battery
    - Contacts Black on Black Fix (ELITE EDITION)
    - Smart Manager Black on Black Fix (ELITE EDITION)
    - Video Player Black on Black Fix (ELITE EDITION)
    - etc...

URv4.5R2 ELITE (Ultra Release v4.5R2) @TEKHD
    - Messages -> Black on Black Fix
    - Smart Manager -> Black on Black Fix

URv4.5 ELITE/STANDARD (Ultra Release v4.5) @TEKHD
    - Network Traffic Full Integration (Added to TEKXodus Tools)-> Outgoing/Incoming/Both/Color/Display Unit/Update Interval/Auto Hide/etc...
    - Network Traffic Settings "Theme" changes according to your Theme. (I do mean full integration)
    - "No Traffic" Theme no longer included (not needed)
    - Further Black Theme Enhancements/Corrections (ELITE EDITION)

URv4.4 ELITE (Ultra Release v4.4) @TEKHD
    - Special Limited Edition
    - Theme re-designed (Icons are fully compatible with Light/Dark Themes.
    - Black Theme -> Theme is not perfect... but it is probably as close as you can get to the Note 5 Black Theme.
    - TEKXodus Black Theme is a combination of @PapaMag 's Black/Dark Themes + TEKHD's vision of "TEKXodus in Black" -> CREDIT TO @PapaMag !
    - NO Virgin Themes included
    - FlashLight Toggle
    - Unknown Sources Enabled by Default
    - 5 Notifications @ Lockscreen (Stock only 2)
    - Smart Manager added to Settings (like Android 6 Marshmallow)
    - Toggles in rows of 6
    - Yes, regular TEKXodus URv4.4 will also be available (Soon)

URv4.3 (Ultra Release v4.3) @TEKHD
    - Visualizer Full Integration - Added to TEKXodus Settings (You will see the Visualizer when playing music/or any audio (notification/lock screen) -> Play with the Visualizers and select one that looks good in both places
    - Tapatalk updated
    - Potato Clock updated -> more options now available
    - Recent Apps now with round corners
    - Ability to Restore Setup Wizard (system/mods/Wizard)

URv4.2 (Ultra Release v4.2) @TEKHD
    - ROM is now officially known as TEKXodus HYBRID N4
    - Galaxy S6 Edge Plus People's / App's Edge Integration -> Fully Operational
    - Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Edge Lighting
    - Other Edge related features might not work since we don't have the actual S6 Edge+ edge screen
    - Tapatalk updated to latest version
    - GPS app updated to latest version

URv4.1 (Ultra Release v4.1) @TEKHD
    - Launcher A-Z Sort
    - Dialer Phone Format Enabled
    - SMS Character -> 999
    - SMS Max Slide Count -> 999
    - SMS Recipient Limit -> 999
    - SMS VCARD Enabled
    - SMS Copy to SIM
    - SMS Copy to SD Card
    - SMS Priority Level
    - SMS Folder View
    - Etc, Etc... (Over 35 Added Features/Enhancements)

URv4 (Ultra Release v4) @TEKHD
    - Dolby Surround is now Dolby Atmos -> Ultimate Sound/Audio Experience - Only @ TEKXodus
    - Viper4Android + Dolby Atmos Fully Integrated and Ready Out of the Box (No need to Reboot)
    - Hosts file Updated
    - Ability to revert to Stock unmodified Hosts file (system/mods/Hosts)
    - Xposed Updated to v.75.8 (system/mods/Xposed)
    - Ability to swap between Note4/Note5 Gallery (system/mods) -> Note 4 Gallery Default
    - Ability to swap between Note4/Note5 MyFiles (system/mods) -> Note 5 MyFiles Default
    - New Bootanimation
    - New LockScreen Wallpaper
    - GUI Enhancements - Round Corners, Borders, etc...
    - XML Corrections @ feature.xml

URv3.4R2 (Ultra Release v3.4R2) @TEKHD
    - WiFi Tethering MOD Level 2 -> Tethering MOD (More) fully operational... confirmed and re-confirmed by many (including myself) - Special Thanks to @chispas109 for testing and confirmation + screenshots
    - Tethering Tested on Windows 8/10 Internet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox - Linux - MAC - Android Phones - Tablets - Fully Functional - Data goes thru Phone's Data, not Tethering Data.
    - Low Battery Alert changed from 15% Now at 10%
    - Critical Battery Alert changed from 5% Now at 1%

URv3.4 (Ultra Release v3.4) @TEKHD
    - Truly Unrestricted/Unlimited Native Bluetooth Tethering -> No just Unlimited WiFi HotSpot... Now you can even share your Internet connection via Bluetooth!
    - System/Mods/Themes -> Virgin + Potato Theme Center Clock Fix (When receiving notifications... the clock will now temporarily hide, as it should)
    - System/Mods/Themes -> Virgin + 3M + Potato Theme Center Clock Fix (When receiving notifications... the clock will now temporarily hide, as it should)
    - Why Upgrading to URv3.4? -> There are changes in the framework... Changes in the framework = Mandatory Update if you want to keep dirty flashing.

URv3.3 (Ultra Release v3.3) @TEKHD
    - KNOX Info/Version Removed From About Screen
    - Truly Unrestricted/Unlimited Native Tethering -> Tested for 3 Days... Perfect - Fully Operational - This is not just a regular MOD... it is possible thanks to a highly Modified/Optimized/Battery Friendly TetheringProvision.apk + APN Modifications + Service.jar Modification.
    - New Prototype/modified Note 5 TW Launcher with 6 Apps - Hot Seat - Hybrid Modification incorporated using Emotion TW Launcher as reference. Partial Credit to ALL Emotion Developers!
    - Don't like new Launcher? -> Ability to revert to Stock N5 TW Launcher or Stock N4 TW Launcher (system/mods)
    - SU Updated to v2.52
    - AdAway Updated to v3.1
    - Tapatalk Updated to latest version

URv3.2.1 (Ultra Release v3.2.1) @TEKHD
    - Private Mode Level 2 Fix -> Under some circumstances/scenarios Private Mode might not work (Under URv3.2) - Now it will always work.
    - Lock Screen Weather now in Color (Same as S6/Note 5)
    - 2 New URv3.2.1 "Themes" included under System/Mods/Themes (Stock + Stock No Traffic) Both with Color Weather @ Lockscreen
    - About = URv3.2.1

URv3.2 (Ultra Release v3.2) @TEKHD
    - New TEKXControl Panel
    - New Notification Bar Memory Killer (TEKXControl)
    - New Scrolling Toggles MOD available (TEKXControl)
    - New Air Command Toggle
    - New TEKHD About Section
    - New DPI App
    - Note 5 Double Tap Home Button for Camera (This feature might require a Clean Installation)

URv3.1 (Ultra Release v3.1) @TEKHD
    - Added Recent Apps to Statusbar dropdown
    - Added Device Lock to Statusbar dropdown
    - Potato Clock -> Center Clock Corrected - No overlap
    - Added Torchlight - Ability to turn on Torchlight via volume up while screen off (TEKXodus Settings)
    - Ability to revert to Note 4 Clock (In case you don't like the new Note 5 Clock)
    - Ability to revert to Note 4 Launcher (In case you don't like the new Note 5 Launcher)
    - Latest R22 Emotion Kernel Included
    - You can now PIN Memo's to Homescreen (with Stock N4 Launcher) (system/mods/Launchers)
    - You can now disable Note 5 Air Command and keep N4 Air Command (system/mods/N4)
    - Swap Between N4/N5 Launchers (system/mods/Launchers)
    - UPSM - All ROM Apps

URv3 (Ultra Release v3) @TEKHD
    - Multi Instance (not all apps support it)
    - Quad View
    - Potato Clock
    - Potato Clock Color Picker does not show the color inside the box during selection... minor APK glitch... But you can still see the color in the box below and it works perfectly. (I will ask permission to Original Developer of APK... for possible Edit)
    - New Virgin + Potato Theme (system/mods/Themes)
    - New Virgin + 3M + Potato Theme (system/mods/Themes)
    - Note 5 Dialer
    - Note 5 Contacts
    - Note 5 SmartManager
    - Note 5 Calculator
    - Note 5 SPlanner
    - Note 5 Gallery
    - Note 5 Launcher with 6TH GearTW MOD + 4x4/4x5/5x5 GRID
    - Note 5 Galaxy Apps
    - Note 5 Clock
    - Note 5 Video
    - Revert to N4 Dialer/Contacts Option (system/mods/N4)
    - Synapse (TEKXodus Settings)
    - Settings with N5 Icon
    - Air Command Floating Fix -> Air Command icon now stays floating!
    - Emotion Kernel R20 included -> Emotion Kernel R21 did NOT pass my QC...

Why no Emotion R21???

1. Phone stuck at Galaxy Note 4 Splash longer than usual on every single boot.
    2. Mega slow initial boot sequence after ROM installation.
    3. Sluggish Performance... (compared to R20)
    4. I do NOT recommend Emotion R21. (at least on my phone it has performance/speed issues)

5. Remember... this might be only my case... you can try Emotion R21 and decide for yourself...

URv2.1 (Ultra Release v2.1) @TEKHD
    - 300+ Fonts Now Really Added
    - Build.prop Frame Rate MOD
    - Settings - Autostarts FIX
    - Virgin + 3M Theme Included (system/mods)
    - Xposed Included (system/mods)
    - Xposed Module Added
    - Tapatalk Updated - (No more TEKHD's Tapatalk) - Now Original Latest Tapatalk
    - Default Layout Update

URv2 (Ultra Release v2) @TEKHD
    - 12 App Toolbox
    - Settings 3 Way View
    - 6th GearTWSwipe
    - Settings TEKHD Style
    - All Settings Features Unlocked
    - Smaller Clock Size (Status Bar) Yes.... I listen to you guys...
    - Network Speed Meter/Traffic (Status Bar)
    - Private Mode Fully Operational
    - Wifi-Calling Fully Operational
    - Emotion Kernel R20
    - SFinder and Quick Connect removed from Notification Panel
    - Floating Messages -> Under Construction
    - 3 Minit Battery MOD
    - Viper4Android FX
    - Dolby Audio Integrated
    - LMT
    - Aggressive GPS LOCK Integration
    - AdAway
    - init.d Ready
    - Bootanimation zip MOD
    - External SD Card Write Fix
    - Bootanimation.zip Enabled
    - Signature Verification Disabled (Duhh)
    - Galaxy S6 Internet Browser
    - S6 Weather
    - S6 Weather Shadows
    - NO SIM ALERT removed when no sim inserted
    - Build.prop Update/Cleanup
    - Netflix Fix
    - GeoLookout/GeoNews
    - AirView for SPen fully operational
    - Enable exit buttons in default browser
    - Enable scheduled messaging option in messaging app
    - Continuous music while using camera
    - Enable manual rotation option in gallery
    - Enable 2nd symbol keys on stock keyboard
    - Call/Message Block added to Settings
    - 300+ Fonts Integrated
    - Call button in call logs
    - LED Indicator options added to Settings
    - Note 5 Air Command
    - Note 5 Screen Off Memo (system/mods)
    - Note 5 Wallpaper Picker
    - No Traffic Option (system/mods)
    - Virgin Theme (system/mods)
    - No SystemUI Glitch
    - etc...etc...etc...

Toolbox Option (Edit):

TEKXodus_Toolbox_Option.png

Rom Feature Instructions

How to enable Note 5 S-pen Menu
    1. go to settings
    2. go to spen
    3. turn off air command
    4. scroll down to detachment options and change it to None
    5. you can add apps to the menu but only 3. the settings for it does not work so only add 2 or you won't be able to reset it or add any new apps
    6. enjoy

ScreenOffMemo
    1. Install it with your filemanager from the mods folder
    2. click it's icon once
    3. close it.
    4. lock your device
    5. pull out s-pen.
    6. it should flash the screen on for a second and then goto the memo screen.
    7. wait til your system is fully loaded or it won't work right.[/COLOR]

CREDITS

6 Apps Hot Seat Launcher Thanks to @aukhan and ALL the Emotroid TEAM!!!
    Emotion Kernel - Amazing Kernel!!! -> @Pafcholini
    @shaji_ka_71 --> for the note 4 port of the note 5 spen command -> http://xdaforums.com/note-4/themes-apps/s-pen-aircommand-note-5-note-4-t3190728
    @xperiacle --> for ScreenOffMemo -> http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-3/themes-apps/app-screen-off-memo-t3196790 @Chr0nicDreamz --> for the t3 install fix
    @kmokhtar79 --> for his mods/Guides
    @daxgirl --> for her apps and guides/help (Compiled 12 APP Toolbox from her Source Code) AWESOME LADY!
    @tdunham --> for his massive library of mods and for sharing it all
    @Goldie --> for customsettings
    @Morningstar --> for mods/guides
    @rompnit --> for mods/guides
    @Albe95 --> for the note 5 icon themed apps
    Super Mega Special Thanks to Albe95 --> for his amazing ports all around XDA... S6/N5 and all the cool stuff!
    NOTE 5 AIR COMMAND -> Team Emotroid @Pafcholini (Gracias!) and Myateam for the port and @lauri19david !!!
    @ravian29 -> Dual SIM Variant FIX

Donators -> THANK YOU!!!

@chispas109
    @HAVOK83
    @mikeauto3
    @mcmexican
    @veebomb

> > > I just ask for a simple . . .
    thanks.png
    MODS

ATTENTION!!! - YOU HAVE MODS INSIDE -> SYSTEM/MODS

- Xposed
    - No Clock mod
    - No Traffic mod
    - No Clock & Traffic mod
    - Virgin mod (stock statusbar)
    - Virgin + 3Minit mod (stock statusbar with 3Minit)
    - TEKXodus Stock SystemUI (Revert to TEKXodus stock statusbar/theme)
    - S6 E-Mail / Exchange
    - 5 TW Launcher Switches (Hybrid - Hybrid-L - N4 - S6 - Edge) Default = Hybrid

How to Flash?

Quick Instructions:

TWRP -> Mount System -> Install -> Navigate to system/mods -> Flash[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Step by Step Instructions:

Step 1, in recovery hit Mount.
    Step1.png

Step 2, select system so it has the check mark.
    Step2.png

Step 3, hit Install.
    Step3.png

Step 4, Make sure you are on Internal Storage and if see a screen something like this, hit (Up A Level)
    Step4.png

Step 5, Scroll down and hit system then scroll down again and hit mods.
    Step5.png

Step 6, Choose which type of mod you want to install and hit that folder.
    Step6.png

Step 7, Now hit the specific mod you want to install.
    Step7.png

Step 8, Swipe to flash the mod like you install any other zip.
    Step8.png

Step 9, Hit Reboot System and you are all done.
    Step9.png

Original Guide by @chipworkz found here:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=61039398&postcount=4121
    Please take 15 seconds and click Thanks to @chipworkz (Great Guide!)

TAPATALK

TEKXodus_Tapatalk.png

If you don't like the version of Tapatalk included with the ROM. Here is a Flashable ZIP for the latest Tapatalk. (It will replace the included Tapatalk)

TEKXodus_N5_5.1.1_BOH6_Tapatalk_TEKHD.zip

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347821328

thanks.png
    CANADIANS

THIS GUIDE WAS MADE BY @note4me -> PLEASE THANK HIM HERE

GUIDE FOR 5.0.1 ONLY!!! NOT FOR 5.1.1!!!

Pre-requisite : If you are coming from KitKat, please upgrade your firmware to the N910W8 Lollipop version N910W8VLU1BOC4. You can download the firmware from
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/45064/N910W8VLU1BOC4_N910W8OYA1BOC4_BMC/

Steps to Install​
    1. Download the following to your phone
    Latest TEKXodus ROM

02_CANADA_DATA_FIX.zip

BioShock_Kernel

Wipe Options
    2a. If coming from another ROM, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe and Select System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache

2b. If upgrading from previous version of TEKXodus ROM(N910T versions), then dirty flash should be fine unless recommended by TEKHD(if it's a major update, wiping as in 2a is best for an error free experience)

Flashing the ROM
    3. Reboot into recovery and flash the following

a. Latest TEKXODUS ROM
    b. BioShock Kernel (Stock N910W8 kernel is also fine, but might break some functionality requiring Permissive kernel), BioShock kernel seems to
    provide good battery life and performance from my experience​

Note: If you are an AEL kernel fan, please flash the v13.2 version available, sorry you will have to google for it ;)

4. After flashing, reboot system and wait till you see the Welcome screen(clean flash) or the main screen(for dirty flash).
    Note : After you finish the setup in the welcome screen, you will notice that the data/mobile signal is not working, which is normal ;)
    5. Reboot back into recovery and flash CANADA_DATA_FIX.zip
    6. Reboot back into system and Enjoy the latest work of TEKHD :)

Special Thanks to
    @iB4STiD for the Canada Data Fix , the version attached here is modified to exclude the build.prop file so that you do not miss the TEKHD's Build prop tweaks
    @Jamison904 for the awesome BioShock kernel

divider-line1.png

THIS GUIDE WAS MADE BY @note4me -> PLEASE THANK HIM HERE

Themes for URv3.6.x!!!

Purple Glass Theme

v3.4_1_P.png
    v3.4_2_P.png
    v3.4_3_P.png

v3.4_4_P.png
    v3.4_5_P.png
    v3.4_6_P.png

Blue Glass Theme

v3.4_1_P.png
    v3.4_2_B.png
    v3.4_3_B.png

v3.4_4_B.png
    v3.4_5_B.png
    v3.4_6_B.png

Blue Cyan Glass Theme

Blue%20Cyan%201.png
    Blue%20Cyan%202.png
    Blue%20Cyan%203.png

Purple
    Purple_Messaging1.png
    Purple_Messaging2.png

Blue
    Blue_Messaging1.png
    Blue_Messaging2.png

TEKHD Light Blue (Matches Toggles)
    TEKHD_Light_Blue_Messaging1.png
    TEKHD_Light_Blue_Messaging2.png

TEKHD Dark Blue (Rom Default)
    TEKHD_Dark_Blue_Messaging1.png
    TEKHD_Dark_Blue_Messaging2.png

http://xdaforums.com/note-4-tmobile/themes-apps/theme-chipworkz-glass-themes-tekxodus-t3142160
    Rememer to click Thanks! @chipworkz (Great Theme!)

Themes for URv3.4.x!!!

Metallic Series

GiqcUG.png
    lTyWOg.png
    O3Assq.png
    IrbtaV.png
    KZ4Ali.png

Blue Series

yg0Sae.png
    Glga3B.png
    jVuaPa.png
    XLqjTR.png
    0Otuqg.png

http://xdaforums.com/note-4-tmobile/themes-apps/papamags-systemui-themes-t3141784
    Rememer to click Thanks! @PapaMag (Great Theme!)

Themes for URv3.2.x!!! (You may use them on URv3.3/URv3.4 but some S6 customizations will be lost)

TEKXodus Special Edition Transparent Black Crystal Theme MOD

stock_systemui_trans_black.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610204

TEKXodus Special Edition Transparent Blue Crystal Theme MOD

stock_systemui_trans_blue.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610205

TEKXodus Special Edition Transparent Red Crystal Theme MOD

stock_systemui_trans_red.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610213

Blue - Stage 1

blue.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610203

Cyan - Stage 1

cyan.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610206

Red - Stage 1

red.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610211

Green - Stage 1

green.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610207

Orange - Stage 1

orange.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610214

Jade (Phone) - Stage 1

jade.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610208

Orange (Messages) - Stage 1

orange_messages.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610209

Yellow (Messages Bubble) - Stage 1

yellow.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610212

Magenta - Stage 1

ultra_legacy4.png

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952610210

Chipworkz Purple Glass Theme - By @chipworkz

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=61059022&postcount=4174
    Rememer to click Thanks! @chipworkz (Great Theme!)

thanks.png
    TEKXodus N4 5.0.1

> > > TEKXodus N4 URv5 (USA-N910T / CANADA-N910W8) THIS ROM IS BASED ON NOTE 4 COG2 WITH SOME NOTE EDGE / S6 MODIFICATIONS < < <
    > > > TEKXodus N4 5.1.1 URv3.1 (USA-N910T /T3) THIS ROM IS BASED ON NOTE 4 DOG1 WITH SOME NOTE 5 / NOTE EDGE / S6 MODIFICATIONS < < <

> > > FOR TEKXodus N4 5.1.1 Go to Post #1 < < <

ROOT & RECOVERY GUIDE BY SOMEONE CALLED @TEKHD CAN BE FOUND IN GENERAL SECTION (STICKY ON TOP) . . . HERE

-> TEKXodus N4 is based on T-Mobile NOTE 4 COG2 (Yes, WiFi Calling!)

S6_Weather.png

TEKXURv2.6.png

TEKXURv2.png

colors_1.png

colors_2.png

FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH GearVR / Gear S
    img20150416_090848.png

divider-line1.png

KERNEL HIGHLIGHTS:

divider-line1.png

ATTENTION - NANDROID:

BEFORE MAKING ANY NANDROID (ROM BACKUP VIA TWRP) TURN OFF FINGERPRINT SECURITY!!!
    IF YOU DON'T TURN OFF FINGERPRINT SECURITY THEN YOUR NANDROID IS USELESS!
    READ HERE

TEKXodus N4 URv5!!! - Truly a beauty...Truly Unique!

TEKXodus_S6.png

URv2.9.png

5.0.1 DOWNLOAD AREA:
    -> MORE THAN HALF A MILLION VIEWS and just 500 THANKS??? CLICK THANKS!!!

TEKXodus URv5 (N910T)
    URv5 Code Name: "Xtreme Dev Edition" -> Whisper Release
    URv3.2/3.3/3.4/3.6 THEMES ADDED TO POST #3
    HOW TO INSTALL URv5.x ON CANADIAN N910W8 ADDED TO POST #3

TEKXodus N4 URv5 ROM (FULL): -> NOW AVAILABLE!!!
    MAY TAKE LIKE 15 MIN. FOR INITIAL BOOT OR EVEN MORE! NORMAL
    -> ATTENTION - ABOUT URv5 -> Dirty Flash? - NO (NEW BASE -> COG2)
    -> IF you already have Xposed -> The update will delay a bit more.
    -> You have to re-flash Xposed after each update.

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE (Previous Version Series 3 COD6 -> URv3.6R3) -> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347769386

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE (Previous Version Series 4 COD6 -> URv4.2 Xtreme Dev Edition Extended) -> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347790799

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE (Previous Version Series 4 COD6 -> URv4.2 Xtreme Dev Edition Standard) -> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347790791

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE (Current Version Series 5 COG2 -> URv5 Xtreme Dev Edition Extended) -> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347798182

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE (Current Version Series 5 COG2 -> URv5 Xtreme Dev Edition Standard) -> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347798179

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

NOTE ABOUT URv5 XTREME DEV EDITION

YOU WILL GET 1-3 SYSTEMUI FC's ON A FRESH INSTALLATION WITH THE EXTENDED VARIANT OF THE ROM!!! THIS IS DUE TO CUSTOM CODE/CUSTOMIZATION RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND! DON'T PANIC!!! THE ROM IS EXTREMELY MODDED! YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE THOSE FC's AGAIN!!! IT's JUST ON A CLEAN/FRESH INSTALLATION!

ALSO, ROM HAS NO INITIAL SETUP WIZARD!!! YOU WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE HOME SCREEN!!! THIS IS A PRO ROM... (NO NEED TO WASTE TIME ON THE WELCOME/SETUP WIZARD)

WEATHER WIDGET IS RESERVED FOR LOCK SCREEN ONLY WITH THE EXTENDED VARIANT!!!

CANADIAN USERS (N910W8) - CONTINUE -> POST #3

- This is probably the most robust/complex/complete TW rom you have ever seen... From the Power Menu, to settings... Toggles, Features, Menus, Effects, Unlocks, Themes, Festivals...App Control Options, Shortcuts, Torch, Data, Messaging, Phone, Audio (Dolby, Viper), Sounds, Volume, Launchers, Apps, Camera, Multiwindow, etc etc etc... Every single aspect of the ROM has been modified in one way or another. DO NOT FLASH ANY THEME FROM foreverloco or any other Themer!!! (you will break 1001 features) Don't try any non official modification, transformation, etc.... Also , don't remove system/app, system/priv-app... apps... It may affect the rom in a negative way. All the files included in the rom have a purpose or function. If there is a newer version of an app or you simply don't like something included in the ROM... please, remember this words before attempting any modification/update/removal. (I am not talking about Google Play Apps updates) I am talking about Libraries and system apps, like Dolby, Viper, etc...
    URv3_6.png

ROM COMES WITH EMOTION KERNEL, HERE IS THE STOCK KERNEL JUST IN CASE
    LOLLIPOP COG2 (STOCK T-Mobile) STOCK KERNEL -> Flashable ZIP
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347789171

HERE IS THE EMOTION KERNEL LINK JUST IN CASE
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rvxdm018fdm1o/EMOTION_KERNELS_NOTE4#as4pb8f1gu4mg

TEKXodus N4 URv2.x REV-6 Toggle Expansion: (Multi Edition READY)
    HOW: FLASH ROM -> BOOT -> BACK TO TWRP -> FLASH TOGGLE EXPANSION
    NOT NEEDED

divider-line1.png

Xposed: Official Files for TEKXodus

Flash this 2 files via TWRP... one after the other...

1_TEKXodus_N4_NE_Xposed_APK_TEKHD.zip
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952607920

2_xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430-arter97.zip
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952607921

Reboot...

You will get the "Android is upgrading..." screen... wait and voila.

You now have Xposed...!

divider-line1.png

CANADIAN USERS (N910W8)

CONTINUE -> POST #4

divider-line1.png

Hey TEKHD, I have an issue with Netflix/Hulu

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=61693977&postcount=6200

Hey TEKHD, I don't like the touch sounds included in TEKXodus! Please, I want the stock Note 4 Sounds....
    Samsung Stock Button Sounds: (Flashable ZIP, In case you don't like theTEKXodus N4 UR Sounds)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934544703

Hey TEKHD, I messed up the ROM by installing/flashing things that are not designed for URv1.1...
    TEKXodus N4 URv1.1 TEKHD EDITION ROM RESTORE FLASH TOOL: "Reset" without a reset... This flashable zip will restore most of the vital files of URv1.1 back to stock. Note that this is ONLY for URv1.1 All your data will remain intact, but all your Phone Settings/SQL Databases/Toggles/Build.prop/SystemUI/Framework will be restored. Very useful for developers testing zips and users that messed up the ROM.

TEKXodus_N4_URv1.1_Restore_FlashTool.zip -> old

divider-line1.png

INSTALLATION:

STEP -2 - Make sure you are already on STOCK LOLLIPOP COG2 BASEBAND/MODEM/KERNEL... if not, Install this FIRMWARE FIRST VIA ODIN!

FULL LOLLIPOP COG2 (STOCK T-Mobile) FIRMWARE
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347789159

STEP -1 - Follow this guide: (in order to install custom recovery, TWRP)

http://xdaforums.com/note-4-tmobile/general/easy-steps-stock-odin-n910tuvu1anih-cf-t2903733

STEP 0 - MAKE A NANDROID (always important)

STEP 1 - TWRP -> WIPE -> ADVANCED WIPE and do this 3 times... (see image below)

20150320_144146_2.png

STEP 2 - Install ROM... (May take like 15 min to boot the first time)

Done... (SuperSU is working already...) ]

Now, reboot...

If anyone is using Google's 2-Step Verification: Please READ THIS POST -> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=61406427&postcount=5240 (Thanks to @chipworkz)

divider-line1.png

CHANGELOG:

URv5 (Ultra Release v5) @TEKHD
    - Undisclosed Changelog -> Soon
    - 100% Rebased to COG2 -> All Features - Everything Intact
    - COD6 Base Totally Abandoned

URv4.2 (Ultra Release v4.2) @TEKHD
    - StageFright Patch Integrated

URv4.1 (Ultra Release v4.1) @TEKHD
    - Host file is now Ad Free
    - Synapse Included
    - CPU Information Tool Included
    - CPU: 0 - Removed from statusbar
    - Ability to activate Setup Wizard (system/mods/Wizard)
    - 2 Variants of the ROM (Extended with Lock Screen Weather or Standard with S6 Weather on Home Screen)
    - System Tweaks Menu Corrections
    - Transparent Weather Widget included
    - Ability to remove Dolby (system/mods/remove)
    - Correction Release Version...

URv4 (Ultra Release v4) @TEKHD
    - New Tapatalk
    - New TEKHD Settings (System Tweaks) Settings -> System Tweaks
    - Status Bar Clock/Date moved a bit to the left in order to avoid collision on the right side
    - New Advanced/Extended Lock Screen Weather Information
    - Ability to change carrier text & color (Custom Carrier Text)
    - Ability to change Lockscreen Clock Position / Font Style / AM-PM color / Lockscreen Date Color
    - Quick Unlock
    - Pin Pad Scramble
    - Barometer / Real Feel Weather Options
    - Sunrise/Sunset Info
    - Show Next Alarm / Change Color at Lockscreen
    - Notification Panel Backgrounds
    - Ability to have 5/6/7/8/9/10 Toggles in Status Bar (Your Choice)
    - Multiple options for Toggle Background
    - Show Hide Device Info
    - Ability to Hide Alarm Icon
    - Ability to Hide Bluetooth Icon
    - Extended Control of Audio Volume
    - Network Traffic is now located in the TEKXodus N4 Category in Settings
    - About Screen Updated
    - Aggressive GPS LOCK Integration (Seen a million posts online regarding GPS issues with the N4... This should solve all your problems)
    - GPS Option Added to Settings
    - More Fonts / Alarm Sounds / New S6 Boot Animation
    - Honestly... many more...etc...

URv3.7 (Ultra Release v3.7) @TEKHD
    - Failed Version (Online for 6-7 Hours Only)

URv3.6R3 (Ultra Release v3.6R3) @TEKHD
    - Minor refinement/minor corrections release
    - Corrected Language Icon (Settings Shortcut)
    - Added/Replaced "Edge" Icon with new design inside SecSettings (for future "Edge" development)
    - Power Menu Updated
    - Volume Menu Updated
    - About Screen Updated (in order to reflect gratitude and credit for Themers & Supporters)

URv3.6R2 (Ultra Release v3.6R2) @TEKHD
    - Reverted back to Emotion r16-RC2 (Due to obvious issues with WIFI-Calling under R17)
    - Added ability to unhide Viper & Dolby - system/mods (So you can see them in the App Drawer too)

URv3.6 (Ultra Release v3.6) @TEKHD
    - LED Indicator options added to Settings (take even more control of TEKXodus)
    - Edit Quick Settings -> 4 New Shortcuts -> Sound Mode, Ringtones, Brightness & Font
    - New Custom TEKXodus Options added to Settings
    - Toggles corrected with @chipworkz images.
    - New Hybridv2 Launcher by @OvrDriVE (system/mods) 5x6 Drawer / 6 Apps Hotseat / 5x5 Home / 6thGear
    - Emotion Kernel R17
    - New REV-7 Toggle Expansion Included (system/mods) It will Replace S-Beam Toggle with now Fully Functional ReadingMode Toggle

URv3.5R2 (Ultra Release v3.5R2) @TEKHD
    - Replaced Framework (URv3.5 has a prototype Framework that was uploaded by mistake)
    - ROM Version in About should now say -> TEKXodus N4 URv2.5R2

URv3.5 (Ultra Release v3.5) @TEKHD
    - Ultra Mega Advanced & Re-designed Power Menu
    - Ultra Mega Advanced Notification/Status Bar (Recent/Lock)
    - SecSettings Closer to S6 - Re-designed - New Look
    - New Network Traffic Option in Settings
    - Ability to show/hide Network Traffic - New Look
    - Framwork Closer to S6 - Re-designed
    - "No Traffic" Theme no longer included inside system/mods... (not needed)
    - Wifi Calling Icon corrected inside Notification Panel Screen
    - Set of Dark Themed Calculators Included inside system/mods (Thanks to @OvrDriVE - HIS WORK 100%)

URv3.4 (Ultra Release v3.4) @TEKHD
    - ROM Speed Modification - HUGE SPEED IMPROVEMENTS - I really do mean huge speed improvement
    - S6 Toggle Corrections - Thanks to @chipworkz / 100% his Work!
    - Toolbox - New in Settings
    - Torchlight - New in Settings
    - Autostarts - New in Settings -> Take even more control of TEKXodus!
    - Messaging BYE BYE YELLOW! - New Look -> Special Thanks to @OvrDriVE -> Letting me know where to look for the code in SecMms
    - Floating Messages - Dark Edition -> Special Thanks to @OvrDriVE -> I am also using some of his images here.
    - SecSettings Re-Design / Look
    - More Options (system/mods)
    - Stock Theme v2 Added - Legacy/Dark (system/mods) (in case you want to combine it with the new Dark Edition Floating Messages)
    - More Themes

URv3.3 (Ultra Release v3.3) @TEKHD
    - 6thGear Swipe for Note Edge Launcher
    - 6thGear Swipe for Hybrid Launcher
    - Floating Messages Toggle - Now 30 Toggles Total
    - New Themes added -> 24 Themes Total
    - Camera Update/MOD -> Huge MOD
    - Partial S6 SystemUI Integration
    - Alpha Stage - S6 Framework Integration
    - New Theme -> Transparency - Icons - Colors (S6 Toggles)
    - New Settings Look (Prototype) - For New Theme
    - Power Menu Updated - For New Theme
    - Wallpaper Updated - For New Theme
    - Kernel Update R16 RC2

*Prototype Hybrid-L Launcher (system/mods)
    *System/mods reorganized
    *FAIL SAFE -> Revert to stock COD6 Camera Included (system/mods)

URv3.2 (Ultra Release v3.2) @TEKHD
    - Return of Festival Effects
    - More Themes (19 Total)
    - 300+ Fonts Integrated
    - Call button in call logs
    - S6 E-Mail / Exchange is now a mod (Stock E-Mail inluded)
    - SystemUI Update
    - You need to use URv3.2 Specific Themes for URv3.2 (Post #3)

URv3.1.1 (Ultra Release v3.1.1) @TEKHD
    - Stock Music Dolby Fix
    - Themes option always available no matter the Launcher you are using
    - S6 Launcher "Theme" option is S6 Exclusive (you need to use the Themes option in Settings)
    - Remember that the only launcher that supports Themes 100% is the Hybrid Launcher

URv3.1 (Ultra Release v3.1) @TEKHD
    - New TW Hybrid Launcher
    - 4 TW Launchers Total (Swap Launchers via switches inside system/mods)
    - Themes (Settings -> Themes)
    - 7 Themes Pre Installed
    - Application Permissions -> Re-located
    - THEMES ARE ONLY SUPPORTED 100% WITH THE NEW HYBRID LAUNCHER (TOTAL TRANSFORMATION)
    - THEMES ARE ALSO SUPPORTED WITH THE EDGE LAUNCHER (BUT THE BOTTOM PART OF THE EDGE LAUNCHER WILL NOT CHANGE (PHONE/DRAWER ICON)
    - THEMES ARE NOT SUPPORTED WITH S6 & N4 LAUNCHERS (YOU WILL NOT EVEN SEE THE THEMES OPTION UNDER SETTINGS WHEN USING S6/N4 LAUNCHERS)
    - Virgin Theme Fix
    - New Virgin + 3 Minit Theme (system/mods)

TW Hybrid Launcher features:

- Hide Apps
    - 5x5 Drawer
    - Unlimited Scrolling (Drawer + Home Screens)
    - Access Themes + Supports Themes 100% (Total Transformation)
    - Create folders in Drawer/Home Screens
    - S6 Weather Shadows
    - etc...

URv3.02 (Ultra Release v3.02) @TEKHD

- Floating Messages Fix

URv3.01 (Ultra Release v3.01) @TEKHD

- AdAway Updated to latest version
    - SELinuxModeChanger Updated to latest version
    - Version number fix -> Thank you @BACARDILIMON

URv3 (Ultra Release v3) @TEKHD
    - Quad Multi Window (HOW: 1st app on TOP, 2nd APP BOTTOM, 3rd APP UPPER LEFT & 4th APP LOWER LEFT)
    - Save Quad Multi Apps Layout
    - Settings -> Grid View
    - 15 apps -> Edit quick Settings
    - New Custom Dolby Audio App
    - Emotion Kernel Updated - R15
    - Settings -> Application Permissions Added (App Ops) -> Total Control of each APP
    - Ability to Enable or Disable Equalizer
    - 8 Equalizer Options
    - 3Minit Battery Update
    - S6 Launcher 6thGear TWSwipe Integration
    - 3 Launchers Included S6/NoteEdge/N4 (system/mods)
    - S6 Weather Shadow now on all 3 Touchwiz
    - S6 Email/Exchange
    - "Virgin" Theme Inluded *NO* 3Minit/Traffic/Home/Power/(system/mods)

URv2.9 (Ultra Release v2.9) @TEKHD
    - Note Edge TouchWiz Weather Shadow
    - High Volume Warning Disabled
    - Call/Message Block added to Settings
    - Flashlight Toggle Fix
    - You can switch between Note Edge TW/ S6 TW (system/mods)

URv2.8 (Ultra Release v2.8) @TEKHD
    - Smaller Clock Size (Status Bar) Yes.... I listen to you guys...
    - Network Speed Meter/Traffic (Status Bar)
    - Clock Added to Notification Panel
    - True 100% S6 TouchWiz (TW Themes is an S6 ONLY Feature)
    - Weather Clock Shadow
    - S6 Smart Manager (Small issue when going into Storage -> User Data Detail -> and selecting an option)
    - Hybrid Wallpaper Picker... S6+N4!!! (The Best of Both Worlds!!!)

URv2.7 (Ultra Release v2.7) @TEKHD
    - New Notifcation / LockScreen Equalizer
    - Now Emotion Kernel

URv2.6 (Ultra Release v2.6) @TEKHD
    - S6 Weather
    - S6 Fonts (ALL)
    - Dolby Audio Integrated
    - AEL Kernel Updated to v1.1
    - XML Update

URv2.5.5 (Ultra Release v2.5.5) @TEKHD
    - Private Mode Fix (Broken on URv2.5)

URv2.5 (Ultra Release v2.5) @TEKHD
    - WiFi Calling Now Connects 100 times faster than stock rom
    - LMT added as system app
    - XML Update
    - Build.prop Tweaks Update / TouchWiz should be faster
    - The rom now comes with latest AEL Kernel / Permissive
    - Viper4Android working! Pandora / Stock Music
    - Framework / SystemUI / SecSettings / etc... Update
    - More...

URv2.4 (Ultra Release v2.4) @TEKHD
    - SystemUI Update
    - Ready for Themes

URv2.3 (Ultra Release v2.3) @TEKHD
    - 3Minit Mandatory Update / SystemUI Update
    - Ready for Themes

URv2.2 (Ultra Release v2.2) @TEKHD
    - WIFI CALLING PROBLEM SOLVED @chipworkz was right! I was WRONG!!! THANK YOU!!!
    - Stock Kernel

URv2.1 (Ultra Release v2.1) @TEKHD
    - VoLTE + WIFI CALLING + FLOATING MESSAGES + CALL RECORDING COEXIST
    - No More Switches
    - SystemUI Status Bar Re-Alignment
    - Samsung Keyboard Fix
    - XML Cleanup
    - Toggle Expansion REV-4 Integration
    - No Hidden APN's ALL VISIBLE

URv2 (Ultra Release v2) @TEKHD
    - Re-Based to COD6 (WiFi Calling fully functional)
    - BioShock 3.6 Kernel @Jamison904
    - Now 12 Apps in Toolbox (USA Version)
    - Introduction of Temporary "Switches" due to conflicts with WiFi Calling
    - Festival Effects on Temporary Hold
    - Application Permissions on Temporary Hold
    - ALL other previous mods are still present...

URv1.8 (Ultra Release v1.8) @TEKHD (Canadian Version)
    - Dolby Audio Integrated (Canadian Version)
    - AEL Kernel Update v1.1 (Canadian Version)
    - LMT added as system app (Canadian Version)
    - New UI (Canadian Version)

URv1.7.5 (Ultra Release v1.7.5) @TEKHD (Canadian Version)
    - Now 12 Apps in Toolbox (Canadian Version)

URv1.7 (Ultra Release v1.7) @TEKHD (Canadian Version)
    - 3Minit Mandatory Update / SystemUI Update (Canadian Version)

URv1.6 (Ultra Release v1.6) @TEKHD
    - Floating Messages Fully Operational
    - Latest XML Update Integrated
    #Enable exit buttons in default browser
    #Enable scheduled messaging option in messaging app
    #Continuous music while using camera
    #Enable manual rotation option in gallery
    #Enable 2nd symbol keys on stock keyboard

URv1.5 (Ultra Release v1.5) @TEKHD
    -> After hours and hours and hours of hard work this Saturday / all Morning Hours of Sunday . . .
    -> Even found a bunch of useless/unnecessary code from Samsung... anyway... here is the changelog:

URv1.4.png

- FULL INTEGRATION OF - "Charging Effects + Festival Effects" and I do mean FULL integration...
    When you go to SETTINGS , you will see Festival Effects... but not just that, that's the easy part...
    You can actually go to Settings -> Lock screen -> and choose "Unlock Effect" or Charging Effect" and it works perfectly!

- Themes also in Settings (for future Development) -> you may find themes floating around XDA...
    - Application permissions also in Settings (you may allow or disallow app's permissions individually)
    - AirView for SPen fully operational
    - Build.prop Update
    - Users on Settings can easily be enabled by removing USER ### on build.prop (but it's too buggy, that's why it wasn't included by Google/Samsung)
    - Many XML's Updated...
    - GeoLookout Added... (For Disaster/Catastrophe NEWS in your Area. - Realtime Push Notification) -> In order to setup GeoNews...
    Go Outside and make sure you GPS has a lock in your location, then activate it via Settings -> Safety Assistance -> Geo News.
    - Floating Messages Temporary Disabled -> Need to do some research.
    - ALL TOGGLES WORK!!! YEAH!
    - Bunch on new code added... (that I can recognize from space...) so... watch out! Please respect code from Developers... This is hours of work.../of my time!
    If you need something please ask!
    - Now 8 Apps in Toolbox

URv1.31 (Ultra Release v1.31) @TEKHD
    - Native Call Recording Enabled
    - Toggle Exp. Integration in Update
    - Camera Defaults / Tweaks

URv1.3 (Ultra Release v1.3) @TEKHD
    - Memory leak FIX from Android 5.1
    - AirGesture Fully Functional (Still don't hit "Try Me" Under Quick Glance)

URv1.2 (Ultra Release v1.2) @TEKHD
    - Private Mode Fully Operational
    - Added AirGesture -> AirGesture is not even part of BOC4 (Original ROM) But It works!
    (You might get an error when you hit "Try Me" Under Quick Glance but everything works! (just don't "Try Me", lol)
    - Netflix / Hulu+ all working out of the Box
    - Status Bar RE-Design (Home + Power)
    - 7 Apps in Toolbox
    - White Toggles now on both Regular & Dark Editions
    - Floating Messages Enabled
    - S6 Messages APP

URv1.1 (Ultra Release v1.1) @TEKHD
    - Netflix Fix -> Thanks to @jorge1969 & @Melodic13
    - Security Fix -> Thanks to @allenjthomsen
    - SecSettings Update
    - New apns-conf.xml -> Thanks to @Jammol

URv1 (Ultra Release v1) @TEKHD
    - All APPS MultiWindow
    - 5 Way Reboot
    - Center Clock
    - SFinder and Quick Connect removed from Notification Panel
    - 3 Minit Battery MOD
    - Viper4Android FX
    - AdAway
    - init.d Ready
    - External SD Card Write Fix
    - Bootanimation.zip Enabled
    - Signature Verification Disabled (Duhh)
    - Toolbox Enabled (Just add Toggles via Toggle Expansion ZIP)
    - Library Update for S6
    - Galaxy S6 Internet Browser
    - Galaxy S6 MyFiles
    - Galaxy S6 Calculator
    - Galaxy S6 Smart Remote
    - Note Edge TouchWiz
    - Toggles in Rows of 6 instead of 5
    - Speaker Sound Boost
    - Headphone Sound Boost
    - New Dark Wallpapers
    - New HTC Sounds Included
    - Stability Fix
    - NO SIM ALERT removed when no sim inserted
    - All Toggles Added (Via Toggle Expansion)

Donators -> THANK YOU!!!

@jjjjayd13
    @CHERRY63
    @ohmygaa
    @ttt3008
    @JPucek4
    @MDANavymom
    @bigphil75
    @Jayster0966
    @rechbo
    @dskelto
    @Nonny_SA
    @ihn2004
    @tien99
    @theboot
    @ohmygaa - Again!
    @xasylum
    @ricomilion
    @AlkaliV2
    @wallacewhiting
    @chipworkz
    @ohmygaa - Again! 3rd Time!
    @PapaMag
    @phrotac

SPECIAL THANKS

@chipworkz -> For helping and providing rom installation / post installation support to EVERYONE every single day!!!
    @faslane -> For helping and providing rom installation / post installation support to EVERYONE every single day!!!
    @SiNJiN76 -> also for helping and providing rom installation / post installation support to EVERYONE every single day!!!
    @Misterjunky -> For helping and providing rom installation / post installation support to EVERYONE every single day!!! Thank you a looot!
    @Jayster0966 -> Gave Link for a StageFright Patch and alerted everyone!

CREDITS:

Emotion Kernel - Amazing Kernel!!! -> @Pafcholini
    Code/Ideas/Guides/ -> @OvrDriVE
    Root -> @Chainfire
    Banners -> @free2saute, @PapaMag
    Awesome S6 Ports -> @Goldie
    Awesome Development Guides -> @kmokhtar79
    Theme Code Logistic -> @Aumaan
    Multi-Window Code Support -> @robocik & @kmokhtar79
    Inspiration -> @AxAtAx, @force70, @kevp75
    New TEKXodus Wallpaper! -> @PapaMag
    Dolby -> @thereassaad
    Festival Effects (Very Important Missing Smalis) -> @balliboxer
    Awesome Canadian Guide -> @note4me
    Canada Data Fix -> @iB4STiD -> Great Developer!
    BioShock Kernel -> @Jamison904
    Fonts / Theme Pack! -> @OvrDriVE
    Stagefright Vulnerability Fix -> @kmokhtar79 -> http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-3/themes-apps/stagefright-vulnerability-fix-note-3-t3175087

thanks.png
    URv7.1 UP! @ OP!

-> ATTENTION - ABOUT URv7.1 -> Dirty Flash? - YES -> ON TOP OF URv7 / STANDALONE

TEKXodus_Hybrid_N4_URv7.1_Teaser.png

URv7.1 N5R9 Edition (Ultra Release v7.1) @TEKHD
    N5R9 Official Release
    - NEW Fixes/Patches
    - NEW AdAway Updated
    - NEW OCR Updates
    - NEW MM Theme Enhancements
    - NEW S7 Sounds
    - Special Thanks to @qareembizzle for some images...
    - @qareembizzle 's thread can be found here

Note: I am only adding S7 Ringtones/Notifications/Alarms because we still don't have MM. As soon as we get MM, we will have the S7 Edge features + Apps...etc.
    Note #2: At some point (near future) Android 6 (Marshmallow) will be released... (T-Mobile Update) If you get the OTA Screen (if using stock ROM)/or see the rom at SamMobile, DO NOT UPDATE... ZOOM IN: DO NOT UPDATE... wait a bit... (in case T-Mobile/Samsung decides to LOCK the BOOTLOADER)
    Note #3: If you have issues with the Gallery... just flash the N4 Modified Gallery (Called N4 Stock Gallery inside system/mods/N4) then delete Gallery data/cache.
    Note #4: Again, (and again) I will continue to support the Note 4

Enjoy! Good Night!

TEKHD