Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
Thread cleaned... Again..

So here's the deal:

If you have found a problem with the rom, unless the OP states otherwise, you need to provide a logcat or as detailed an explanation as you can muster. Statements simply stating "this is broke" don't work here and only cause aggravation to all.

Additionally, let the mods do their job. It is the responsibility of no one else to correct and guide members on XDA so that ends now.

I want to see nothing less than that of clean on topic conversation and useful posts with at least some form of substance to them. I will not hesitate to grant some obviously needed time off from XDA should you choose to continue bantering after my psa here, mmmk? ;)

Have a nice day,

cda1e7c9bfbc61423b5c51adf18b06578ae7e16f377fe0ce33dbd8ae5f194932.jpg

Neo
Senior Moderator

enr88

Aug 6, 2011
Palermo, Italy, Italy

johnthepig

May 1, 2014
SIM card is not detected when turning airplane mode on and off again.

Running 12.1-20151003-UNOFFICIAL-oneplus 2 build with the kernel shipping with the rom. I've attached Catlog output.

Attachments

• logcat_and_device_info.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 28

depii

Dec 10, 2010
Camerabug logcat

The Camerabug is already known. If used by 3rd party apps, camera freezes, cpu get's hot and device is unresponsive (snapchat, barcodescanners).

Here is my logcat after a fresh reboot and opening snapchat (running cm-12.1-20151003-UNOFFICIAL-oneplus2). Perhaps it is useful for the devs. Thank you!

Attachments

• opt-logcat.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
Can someone say if this rom has notification header picture option?

So there is stock camera app on this rom which is working with Snap, etc?

Notification header picture is not a native CM option. This is pure CyanogenMod. Additionally, this ROM is in a very early stage and unless you have bug reports to contribute, you should not be using it at all, much less asking if features are functioning. Hopefully you understand.

marlow925

Sep 3, 2012
Athlone
It looks like adb support is not enabled in the current builds.

Attached logcat output. Device does not show up on host computer even after issueing adb kill-server/start-server. Android debugging enabled, USB in media-device mode. Even root for apps and adb enabled. Build 2015-10-03 on the phone. Other devices showing up on host computer without problems. Media of OnePlus 2 also showing up no problem.

/M

Attachments

• 2015-10-11-19-53-57.txt.tar.gz
    81.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

marlow925

Sep 3, 2012
Athlone
Please update your platform-tools. I had this problem, too. An update fix this.

I'm on Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.32. (On Ubuntu, but manually updated from 1.0.31 to 1.0.32)

- Fastboot works no problem.
- I've tried to hang a passive USB2 hub between the phone and the computer, even that doesn't make a difference. (to avoid the USB3 bug)
- Tried another computer, made sure to use the USB2 port and not the USB3 port.

No adb. Fastboot no problem. And i've tried as well with the original supplied cable of One Plus and a generic USB cable with the genuine One Plus USB-C converter.

Oh. And my Note 4 on CM12.1 is detected just fine by both computers, hence why I'm puzzled that the One Plus 2 isn't.

/M

Last edited:

Naman Bhalla

Jan 1, 2014
I'm on Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.32. (On Ubuntu, but manually updated from 1.0.31 to 1.0.32)

- I've tried to hang a passive USB2 hub between the phone and the computer, even that doesn't make a difference. (to avoid the USB3 bug)

No adb. Fastboot no problem. And i've tried as well with the original supplied cable of One Plus and a generic USB cable with the genuine One Plus USB-C converter.

Oh. And my Note 4 on CM12.1 is detected just fine by both computers, hence why I'm puzzled that the One Plus 2 isn't.

/M
Try this :- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3218332

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ak

marlow925

Sep 3, 2012
Athlone
It looks like adb support is not enabled in the current builds.

Attached logcat output. Device does not show up on host computer even after issueing adb kill-server/start-server. Android debugging enabled, USB in media-device mode. Even root for apps and adb enabled. Build 2015-10-03 on the phone. Other devices showing up on host computer without problems. Media of OnePlus 2 also showing up no problem.

I have the vendor id's in udev. That's the same thing as what that link describes for Windows. Still not working. ADB over tcp/ip works. So adb is there, but there's something not right with using it over USB.

SOLVED !! I found out, that there also exists a ˝/.android/adb_usb.ini file on Linux . Has the same format as the Windows file. Added the Vendor ID there, now adb is also working over USB.

/M

Reactions: depii and lynx2k50

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Mod Edit
Thread Cleaned.
Members stay within the topic of this thread and stop asking ETA of any kind. Respect and be polite with fellow members. if you have any issues over a post just REPORT and do not reply those with flaming replies which will simply get you in trouble.
consider this has warning and if any further such things happen it will be handled strictly.

jackeagle,
Forum Moderator

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
I realize that people are excited to know more about progress and eager to see what's going on. The beauty of GitHub (which Grarak is using to host his code), is that you can see what he's doing changelog-style. He links to his GitHub repo in the OP, but if you'd like a direct link to the timestamped changes log, feel free to bookmark this: https://github.com/Grarak/android_device_oneplus_oneplus2/commits/cm-13.0-exp

When it's ready, it'll be be ready. But at least you can see how it's going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod for OnePlus 2

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Sources
    https://github.com/Grarak/android_device_oneplus_oneplus2
    https://github.com/Grarak/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8994
    https://github.com/Grarak/proprietary_vendor_oneplus
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_common
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_external_mm-dash

What does work?
    - Display
    - Touchscreen
    - Camera
    - Audio
    - RIL
    - Sensors
    - Wifi
    - Bluetooth
    - GPS
    - Notification Slider

What does not work?
    - Fingerprint
    - Laser Autofocus

This ROM is currently quite stable. I am using it as daily driver.

Downloads
    ROM

Installation
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Wipe Cache/Data
    • Install Zip
    • Select the ROM, optional GApps (64-bit)
    • Done

Credits
    • Hima-devs - for all their work on msm8994
    • lackyking - for his pretty stable CM build (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=62497811&postcount=17)
    • martincz - fixing bluetooth, helping with wifi symlinks and helping with compilation issues
    • KonstaT - fixing dtb
    • Oppo-devs - Gesture code

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM OnePlus 2, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    Grarak
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader

Version Information

Created 2015-08-24
    Last Updated 2015-12-25
    Changelog:

- Fixed MAC address
    - Selinux enforcing

- Show USB-OTG mount options in storage settings
    - audio improvements (fix OK Google)

- Fix OTG

- Fix hardware keys sometimes not responding

- Show correct phone variant

- Fix notification slider mapping after booting

- Enable double tap to wake
    - Enable gestures
    - Fix loudspeaker during call
    - Use bfq
    - Enable doze

- Use fiops scheduler after booting
    - Add vibration intensity
    - Add keydisabler
    - Enable f2fs (untested)

- Fix notification slider

- Enable button vibration

- Some audio improvements

- Fix Wifi Hotspot
    - Change codename to oneplus2

- Fix Audio
    - Fix RIL
    - Fix Sensors
    - Fix Wifi
    - Fix Bluetooth
    - Fix GPS

- Initial release
    How to fix mac address
    Reboot into recovery. Use terminal (adb shell or builtin terminal from TWRP) type in:
    mount system
    ln -sf /persist/wlan_mac.bin system/etc/firmware/wlan/qca_cld/wlan_mac.bin
    reboot

Fix included in latest build
    How do you do fellow kids? :cool:

I'm glad somebody is trying to make CM usable on OP2, most likely I'll help and contribute something too later, as I just got a device myself.

Cheers Grarak for what you're doing!
    New build is up.