Is the Note 5 Considered a flop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Cyberguycpt

Mar 22, 2009
Well I recently bought the Note 5 and decided I wanted to go back to the Iphone. Ive tried selling it but had not received any good offers. Then I decided to just trade it into Tmobile and their trade in value for it is $401 dollars. I got more than that for a year old Iphone 6 Plus. I won't be buying Samsung again. And don't get me started on Samsung Pay, why announce Chase as a partner and not have them ready for launch. BofA wants 12 bucks a month for an account with them and US Bank wants 6. I'm not paying a bank for the pleasure of holding my money.

Last edited:

Unheard

Mar 25, 2010
Atlanta, GA
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent statement were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent statement were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lmao.

tommason1968

Apr 17, 2011

It seems as if the OP woke up with a poopy diaper...

Sent from my SM-N920T using XDA Free mobile app

Gods Son

Jun 23, 2012
I can honestly say that the phones are better at T-Mobile than AT&T.

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Otherwise known as "The Billy Madison Award". That scene is the most brutal takedown in movie history.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ericdabbs

Jun 28, 2007
Los Angeles
Well I recently bought the Note 5 and decided I wanted to go back to the Iphone. Ive tried selling it but had not received any good offers. Then I decided to just trade it into Tmobile and their trade in value for it is $401 dollars. I got more than that for a year old Iphone 6 Plus. I won't be buying Samsung again. And don't get me started on Samsung Pay, why announce Chase as a partner and not have them ready for launch. BofA wants 12 bucks a month for an account with them and US Bank wants 6. I'm not paying a bank for the pleasure of holding my money.

Nobody is applauding you. In fact it is the opposite and calling you an idiot for your unnecessary waste of thread space. Nobody really cares that you want to go back to the iPhone because people buy phones first for its personal use and not necessarily its resale value 2 years from now.

Reactions: Mikekelso421

Goronok

Mar 24, 2011
Chicago
Really, most Note 5 owners SHOULD be upset. The phone has not been out 2 months and retail prices have dropped several hundred dollars due to weak sales - international models especially.

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
Someone states their opinion and everyone jumps to personal attacks.. Nice. I'm happy to see the maturity in the forums.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Goronok

Mar 24, 2011
Chicago
My T-Mobile Note5 is the same price today as it was on launch day.

Sure, but when Samsung decides to drastically cut the price of the unlocked models, that drives down resale value for all versions. Take a look at Swappa or ebay - you've already lost 300$~ in the device your holding. Maybe not a huge deal to most, but personally, I was a little upset when I looked into selling my Note5 to swap over to a Nexus 6p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seriously? Really?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    is your modified kernel available for download?

It can be, I'll post it later.

Lmao.
    Someone needs to close this thread...oh...wait!

Yeah...thread closed!