left aligned launcher?

Search This thread

dahui9

Jun 14, 2007
Cocoa/Tressure Coast
Is there a way or am I searching it wrong to put the launcher on the left side when in landscape mode? Looking for an app mod or anything? I'm not sure where else to ask this question and I didn't see it while searching. :confused:

scryan

Oct 19, 2013
He means nav bar...
Never seen one myself, but perhaps try pie controls? Not the same but let's you swipe you nav controls onto the screen from top/bott/left/right depending om settings.

Again, not directly what you ask for but will let you operate nav buttons with that left hand.

Easiest would be to lookup lmt pie controls 2.5 here on xda, or Google and look for the xda link. You will need root.

Reactions: danarama

dahui9

Jun 14, 2007
Cocoa/Tressure Coast
Sorry, dock and nav bar are 2 different things.. Which one do you mean? Can you screen shot?

..or do you mean both?

kSXgJsK.jpg

Reactions: danarama

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    He means nav bar...
    Never seen one myself, but perhaps try pie controls? Not the same but let's you swipe you nav controls onto the screen from top/bott/left/right depending om settings.

Again, not directly what you ask for but will let you operate nav buttons with that left hand.

Easiest would be to lookup lmt pie controls 2.5 here on xda, or Google and look for the xda link. You will need root.
    Sorry, dock and nav bar are 2 different things.. Which one do you mean? Can you screen shot?

..or do you mean both?

kSXgJsK.jpg