Nexus 6P Shipping Waiting Room

What storage size/color did you buy and whats your ship date?

• 32GB Graphite

Votes: 342 15.5%
  • 64GB Graphite

Votes: 460 20.8%
  • 128gb Graphite

Votes: 193 8.7%
  • 32GB Aluminum

Votes: 303 13.7%
  • 64GB Aluminum

Votes: 446 20.2%
  • 128GB Aluminum

Votes: 161 7.3%
  • 64GB Frost

Votes: 204 9.2%
  • 128GB Frost

Votes: 86 3.9%
  • Oct 27 - Oct 28

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Oct 28 - Oct 30

Votes: 41 1.9%
  • Oct 30 - Nov 2

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • Nov 2 - Nov 3

Votes: 251 11.4%
  • Nov 5 - Nov 6

Votes: 526 23.8%
  • Nov 9 - Nov 10

Votes: 115 5.2%
  • Nov 10 - Nov 12

Votes: 542 24.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

wvcadle

Dec 31, 2011
So far, I think this is the most useless thread in all of XDA. I checked back in after half a day or so to see 14 new pages. I skimmed through them all, thinking something great must have happened, and found nothing.. absolutely nothing. The more I read, the dumber I felt.

joedajoester

Aug 11, 2012
The one plus two doesn't seem to have any major throttling issues from what I've seen, so I think that we should be good with the 810. I think HTC just did a terrible job somehow.

Batfink33

The one plus two doesn't seem to have any major throttling issues from what I've seen, so I think that we should be good with the 810. I think HTC just did a terrible job somehow.
The OP2 is underclocked out of the box and it's also only a 1080 screen so the SOC won't be pushed as hard as a QHD. It does still get quite hot when pushed, hotter than the Exynos chips for example.

Last edited:

Gekko2

Mar 28, 2010
So far, I think this is the most useless thread in all of XDA. I checked back in after half a day or so to see 14 new pages. I skimmed through them all, thinking something great must have happened, and found nothing.. absolutely nothing. The more I read, the dumber I felt.

it's not useless. it's therapeutic for those waiting. but your post was indeed useless.

GCbard

Dec 27, 2011
I'm excited for my stapler......I mean my nexus 6p

Attachments

• 1444874405315.jpg
    1444874405315.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 492

Coderedpl

Each time I come back to XDA and see this thread, I'm hoping to see a massive flood of OMG IT SHIPPED, IT HAS SHIPPED!!!!! INCOMING!!!!!

But i go away disappointed. I bought mine from Huawei directly, and took standard shipping so not even sure, when I will get it. One part of me just wants to sort of "forget" about it so one day it can show up at my house and i'l be like oh hey!!!

tysonwald

Jun 17, 2014
Each time I come back to XDA and see this thread, I'm hoping to see a massive flood of OMG IT SHIPPED, IT HAS SHIPPED!!!!! INCOMING!!!!!

But i go away disappointed. I bought mine from Huawei directly, and took standard shipping so not even sure, when I will get it. One part of me just wants to sort of "forget" about it so one day it can show up at my house and i'l be like oh hey!!!
Good luck forgetting about it!

Reactions: joedajoester

Apr 18, 2008

i just come for the banter. and to "listen" to Big Cam cry about how unfair it is.

:snicker:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nexus 6P users when they finally get their phones!

vvDpVNJ.jpg
    Finally figured out why most orders are delayed.

QeIIhYS.jpg
    Just talked with an executive Google Store rep. (Yes, I have connections). I placed my order on 10/5 and the Google Store website said estimated shipping date was Nov 5 - 9. I just got off the phone with the executive rep. and asked him a few questions. Here is all the info I got regarding the 6P orders.

1) For everyone who has a estimated shipping date of Nov 5 - 9 your order will ship from the Google warehouse in San Francisco on Nov 2. These orders are part of batch 3.

2) The first orders (part of batch 1) will ship Oct. 27. They will leave the warehouse on the night of the 26th.

3) The estimated shipping date given to you during purchasing does NOT depend on how soon you ordered the device after it was announced. It depends on:
    * The stock amount for the configuration you ordered.
    * Your location from San Francisco, CA.

4) Review units are currently expected to leave the warehouse starting Oct 14
    NOTE: The rep said they might ship a little later than that date to reviewers and Oct 14 is only a tentative date.

5) Finally he said the stock for the sold out configurations will be updated and re-available for purchase after the pre-order session ends on Oct. 25

So there. Some new info....I'm so excited for this phone :)

Regards,
    Shawn
    Leave the poor CSR's alone... They don't know any more info than what is in our own order history.

It's the equivalent of sitting in the back seat asking "are we there yet" every 5 minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    To all those that are dying waiting, please notify your next of kin to cancel your orders in the event you pass on before the 6p is shipped. You'll help those still alive get their phones faster.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk