[CLOSED][DEPRECATED] SlimLP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Apikills

Jan 4, 2015
Latest 0.9 release from 19-10-2015 is already very stable...Try clean install and latest gapps, you can find the links a few posts ago :)

Reactions: Mugsyfied

millwood

Feb 18, 2011
Can anyone recommend a bluetooth keyboard that works with this Rom? My son wants one, but I don't want to waste $$ on something that isn't compatible. Any help is appreciated.

fariez

Feb 28, 2014
Surabaya
Can anyone recommend a bluetooth keyboard that works with this Rom? My son wants one, but I don't want to waste $$ on something that isn't compatible. Any help is appreciated.
Most decent BT keyboards would do just fine with this tab/ROM. Mine is $15 Epraizer, with 2 AAA batteries and BT3.0. Previously, I also had used Capdase BT keyboard for iPad, but it was rather slow to be responded on screen, perhaps due to its BT 2.0.
I have to remind you that certain keyboard features will be unavailable with any Slim and its derivative ROMs, for instance: 'Alt+Tab' for Recent/Switch Apps and 'Esc' for Back.

Reactions: millwood

JetOoi

Jan 21, 2014
Latest 0.9 release from 19-10-2015 is already very stable...Try clean install and latest gapps, you can find the links a few posts ago :)

Agree! 19102015 build works like a charm with latest slim zero gapps 23102015 build! Never encounter any reboot since then. Previously with same ROM but older version gapps 16102015 encounter occasional reboot. Thanks Android Andi for the hardwork!

Reactions: Android-Andi

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Yeah @mentat it arrived finally, but had to fight on setting up everything again... And looks like i am poor now, lol. But build time is amazing!

- Pure Power CM L8 630W
- MZ-75E250B 250 GB, Solid State Drive*
- DIMM 16 GB DDR3-1600 Kit*
- Xeon® Prozessor E3-1231V3*
- ST2000DM001 2 TB, Festplatte*
- Dark Rock 3, CPU-Cooler
- GeForce GTX960 WINDFORCE 2X
- VS4-W, Tower*
- GA-H97-HD3, Mainboard*

JetOoi

Jan 21, 2014
The softreboots issues come back again with beta 0.10 ROM. Is it just me? P5100 with 23102015 gapps. Previously with beta0.9 and same gapps no issue.

champ1919

Nov 5, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Over 30 hours without a reboot, Clean flash from a fresh odin start, using nano gapps from the daily thread (10/27), Restored 70+ apps (with data) through titanium, Facebook works (laggy at start, but doesn't crash and videos play properly), .10beta. I might dirty flash 11\1 build, but, I just got this set up like I like it.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Apikills

Jan 4, 2015
Over 30 hours without a reboot, Clean flash from a fresh odin start, using nano gapps from the daily thread (10/27), Restored 70+ apps (with data) through titanium, Facebook works (laggy at start, but doesn't crash and videos play properly), .10beta. I might dirty flash 11\1 build, but, I just got this set up like I like it.

I remember a post saying restoring with Titanium could cause issues...

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Also Gapps could cause it, mainly on dirty updates.
Gapps install a backup script for the gapps too, to restore gapps after dirty updates. Some backup scripts could set permissions wrong at restore which could cause issues. @Deltadroid was watching this issue on different gapps packages flying around.

Reactions: tetakpatak

andyroads

Aug 12, 2011
Hello. I want to update my device on lollipop, but Wifi tethering is very important for me. Is there chance to get it work in the meantime?

eemgee

Dec 27, 2013
Teesside
I was getting lots of reboots, so clean flashed with slim mini gapps and was still gelling reboots. So clean flashed again with zero gapps and all seems fine so far.

Reactions: Android-Andi

850RPM

Mar 16, 2013
try to install the 5.1.1 beta, but It ends with an error saying that zip is not for my device, even I downloaded the correct files for wifi only
it says this device is espresso10rf but the files is for espresso10wifi

can someone point me to the right file if there is one?

mentat

Feb 9, 2007
try to install the 5.1.1 beta, but It ends with an error saying that zip is not for my device, even I downloaded the correct files for wifi only
it says this device is espresso10rf but the files is for espresso10wifi

can someone point me to the right file if there is one?

Can you confirm your model number... Is it a GT-P5100 (GSM/HSPA + WiFi) or GT-P5110 (WiFi only)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimLP Android 5.x

A new "unified" Galaxy Tab 2 section was added to our forum because we don't make a difference between p31xx an p51xx specific roms.

Please use the Thread here for SlimLP related questions and feedback
    How do I donate US$10? It is the right way to say Thank You for your excellent work.

Hey and thanks!
    I don't have a donation address, but If you like to donate for my work, please directly donate to SlimRoms to keep this rom alive. SlimRoms needs some money each month to pay the webserver, jenkins server and buildsever for team member which isn't cheap.

Another way to make me happy would be to donate to an organization who cares about kids having cancer.
    I had blood cancer in 2001 (when i was 12/13 years old) and i am happy begin still alive :)

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk
    SlimRoms side 5.1 stopped, but not on my side :) new build next week ;)

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
    Hey together!

New updates are available!

Thanks to @RobbieL811 for giving me access to his buildserver and hosting the new builds!
    Robbie and i worked on SlimCenter last night to use it for unofficial builds too!
    After updating on latest build you'll be able to use the OTA function from SlimCenter to check for updates!

Cristian Giordano did a great drawable to gett access to SlimCenter from Settings again (not merged official atm).
    I also added more QuickSettings (Thanks to Robbie again, not merged official atm).

New Download-Links:
    P5100
    http://209.95.39.164/SlimLP/p5100

P5110
    http://209.95.39.164/SlimLP/p5110
    New builds uploaded.

i think the lock screen bug got adressed already.

One thing i noticed:
    Screenshot was broken on different L roms for me (AOSP and Slim)
    Now i wiped cache,dalvic,system,data and internal storage from advanced wipe, after that i used the "wipe data" option (you need to confirm by typing "yes").
    Now screenshot seems to work again while it wasn't before (at least on slim).
    I am not sure what's the reason for this, if something went wrong on recovery side or if i only had been overworked - just in case someone faced same issue.

All kernel changes have been applied to latest build, no need to grap it from previous post.

I noticed some selinux denials i'll fixup later today.

Have a nice day!