[ROM] [5.1.x] Official CM-12.1 nightly releases

Search This thread

xavi23

Dec 24, 2013
Rosario
I can't really tell you about the camera quality, I use Manual Camera to take pics, and Cinema FV 5 to record videos.
The time set works pretty fine for me, except for what I wrote in the previous post.
Regards!

edit: battery life is great in my Moto X

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinchoska

raptir

May 4, 2010
Yeap, every time it gets connection, wifi or signal, itgoes to the correct time set, but if i dont unlock sim card it stay on -6 time location.... by the way, is it me or battery is going out faster? And about camera quality its worst than few nightlies ornot?

Enviado desde mi SM-T700 mediante Tapatalk

I think the first one is a known issue.

I've noticed slightly worse standby time on the latest nightlies.

kraatus90

Sep 2, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
is it possible to merge this on cm sources ? it will fix slowmo recording issue.
these are the additional lines needed in media_profiles.xml for slowmo ( from motox2)

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]<!ATTLIST VideoEncoderCap maxHFRFrameWidth CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ATTLIST VideoEncoderCap maxHFRFrameHeight CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ATTLIST VideoEncoderCap maxHFRMode CDATA #REQUIRED>[/COLOR]

Code:
<VideoEncoderCap name="h264" enabled="true"
        minBitRate="64000" maxBitRate="65000000"
        minFrameWidth="176" maxFrameWidth="3840"
        minFrameHeight="144" maxFrameHeight="2160"
        minFrameRate="15" maxFrameRate="120"
       [COLOR="Red"] maxHFRFrameWidth="1920" maxHFRFrameHeight="1080"
        maxHFRMode="120"  />
[/COLOR]
    <VideoEncoderCap name="h263" enabled="true"
        minBitRate="64000" maxBitRate="2000000"
        minFrameWidth="176" maxFrameWidth="720"
        minFrameHeight="144" maxFrameHeight="480"
        minFrameRate="15" maxFrameRate="30"
        [COLOR="red"]maxHFRFrameWidth="0" maxHFRFrameHeight="0"
        maxHFRMode="0"  />[/COLOR]

<VideoEncoderCap name="m4v" enabled="true"
        minBitRate="64000" maxBitRate="65000000"
        minFrameWidth="176" maxFrameWidth="1920"
        minFrameHeight="144" maxFrameHeight="1080"
        minFrameRate="15" maxFrameRate="60"
        [COLOR="red"]maxHFRFrameWidth="1920" maxHFRFrameHeight="1080"
        maxHFRMode="120"  />[/COLOR]

slowmo will work with stock moto camera app, but there's a little problem. on stock firmware slowmo video is recorded at 120fps and runs at 15 fps (1/8 speed ) , and by this method it will record video at 120fps but it will run it at 30fps ( 1/4 speed ).

Reactions: Dher

Amisuta

Dec 13, 2013
Does anyone have xposed working on the latest nightlies?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Tinchoska

Jul 19, 2011
Hudson, Buenos Aires
Guys two questions....
1. Wich nightly or snap you recommend? Battery related
2. Any of you know if installing Moto camera will gave the same quality than stock firmware?

Enviado desde mi XT1097 mediante Tapatalk

kraatus90

Sep 2, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Guys two questions....
1. Wich nightly or snap you recommend? Battery related
2. Any of you know if installing Moto camera will gave the same quality than stock firmware?

Enviado desde mi XT1097 mediante Tapatalk

1. can't say , probably latest nightly. ( i update once a week , and battery is better than stock)
2. yes. and it's also installable from playstore.

Reactions: Tinchoska

ezaias

Sep 10, 2011
São Paulo
"OK Google" on any screen, not work, 5 different gapps package used in clean installation

Once configured, "confidence Face" stop work after unlocking my device, the same for any smart option lock

I using lasted build, and last open gapps pack

someone suffers from these same mistakes? (English sucks, google translator)

Reactions: gtriamy

raptir

May 4, 2010
"OK Google" on any screen, not work, 5 different gapps package used in clean installation

Once configured, "confidence Face" stop work after unlocking my device, the same for any smart option lock

I using lasted build, and last open gapps pack

someone suffers from these same mistakes? (English sucks, google translator)

OK Google on any screen does not work for me either.

I haven't tried Face Unlock so I'm not sure about that but I've heard of issues with custom ROMs in general.

Reactions: gtriamy

raptir

May 4, 2010
probably be a mistake in victara, in cm12.1 mako , what do I reported here work perfectly :/

Keep in mind that the mako is a Nexus device. The Moto X is easier to unlock than most other phones, but it's still not quite a Nexus and so it's typically a little harder to squash some bugs.

Tommebaas

Jan 2, 2010
I saw that the Moto G 2014 got the cm13 alpha. A lot of stuff doesn't work but does anybody knows when we can expect it for our devices? I was hoping for this month :)

Sent from my Moto X

nanca

Jan 12, 2013
seems that next build will bring us call recording.
"victara: enable call recording"
very handy n welcome feature.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

When coming from any other ROM, you must do a factory reset / clean flash.

The first boot can take a very long time. Don't assume that it is a bad flash, boot loop, etc. until it has sat for at least 5 minutes.

Links

ROM: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=victara
    Changelog: http://www.cmxlog.com/12.1/victara
    GAPPS: http://d-h.st/users/dhacker29/?fld_id=27426 (pick the latest gapps-lpmr1*)

Known Issues

* AudioFX doesn't work.

GPS Issues?

* Asked and answered, search the thread for more info. As of the 2015-06-07 build, there should be no remaining issues so please try a new version before posting about it!

Other Issues?

Before posting on this thread, make sure of a few things:
    You've utilized the search function of the forums. Nothing irritates me more than lazy people who do not search for an answer before asking.
    If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
    Make sure your post is relevant to this thread. "I'm having problems rooting/unlocking" is NOT relevant here.
    LOGS LOGS LOGS!!!! Use this: SysLog by Tortel
    Just a little update: M is coming along nicely. About the only thing left to fix is the camera (crashes when taking a pic). Looks like we're in pretty good shape! :good:

(seriously though, what a hack-fest to get L blobs working on M...I feel dirty about some of the patches I pushed for this :silly:)
    Even those of us who don't mind camera not working, would you still be holding off on a beta release? Itching to see improvements on my X2

I can't give you a build with a bad camera, I'd never be able to forgive myself.

So here's one with a working camera: http://www.invisiblek.org/roms/cm-13.0/victara/
    ;)

PS - its selinux permissive, so those with tinfoil hats: this build may not be for you.
    looks like the build failed for something that wasn't my fault this time =P

Code:
    error: /opt/jenkins/android/workspace/android/cm-12.1/out/target/product/victara/recovery.img too large (11384832 > [10813440 - 270336])
    make: *** [/opt/jenkins/android/workspace/android/cm-12.1/out/target/product/victara/recovery.img] Error 1
    make: *** Deleting file `/opt/jenkins/android/workspace/android/cm-12.1/out/target/product/victara/recovery.img'
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs...

i'll have a fix out for the next round....sorry :(

EDIT: well f....nothing i've changed should cause this....not sure what's going on, but i wonder if the build box is messed up or something. a couple other devices failed for random weird reasons too
    @flitzjoy - cm-13.0 is coming along. victara is my slowest device since its my daily driver and i have to backup to test anything
    FYI, the next nightly will contain a merge of the proprietary blobs, kernel changes and device changes from Motorola's 5.1 release. Let me know if you have problems.