Galaxy Note 5 Indian thread

Search This thread

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
Afaik it dosent touches the system apps, since fb and messenger are pre installed they are system apps by default.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
I prefer running Facebook and Facebook chat re-enabler which does not require me to install another 300mb stupid messenger it let's me use the built in messenger in the FB app

SM920G - Scribbled from Note 5!

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
I prefer running Facebook and Facebook chat re-enabler which does not require me to install another 300mb stupid messenger it let's me use the built in messenger in the FB app

SM920G - Scribbled from Note 5!

yes, thats stupid to force messenger app, btw once changing fb to user app , the built in battery optimizer detects fb for consuming high battery!!. pretty nice feature for regular non rooted users from samsung.

Reactions: aukhan
G

GuestK00377

On the precious moment of Diwali I wish you All Indian XDA brothers a Happy Diwali and I pray that you get all your endeavors fulfilled as well as you get lots of gifts and sweets this Diwali..

kunalteji1993

Apr 17, 2012
Please welcome me to the note 5 stable.
I have owned note and note 3 and bought a note 5 yesterday and I must say I couldn't be happier.

You.must be thinking why would I buy a note when i could go for latest nexus . Am I crazy?
I did jump the boat to nexus 6p and had a very poor experience with the device. I RECIEVED my first 6p on 6th november from flipkart and had a screen problem, opted for replacement from flipkart and recieved my second nexus on 13th and found out It had the same issue. The problem was , it had a pink hue partly on the display by which i mean it had part of the screen in pink and part white both the times, got sick of the divice and returned the fone and bought a new note 5 64gb gold edition and seriously I was an idiot for jumping to a nexus boat.

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
Please welcome me to the note 5 stable.
I have owned note and note 3 and bought a note 5 yesterday and I must say I couldn't be happier.

You.must be thinking why would I buy a note when i could go for latest nexus . Am I crazy?
I did jump the boat to nexus 6p and had a very poor experience with the device. I RECIEVED my first 6p on 6th november from flipkart and had a screen problem, opted for replacement from flipkart and recieved my second nexus on 13th and found out It had the same issue. The problem was , it had a pink hue partly on the display by which i mean it had part of the screen in pink and part white both the times, got sick of the divice and returned the fone and bought a new note 5 64gb gold edition and seriously I was an idiot for jumping to a nexus boat.
Welcome man... There are quite a few screen related issues reported on nexus 6p thread.. One reported just now

So yeah note 5 seems better choice screen is far more superior and s pen is quite useful and samsung software is quite smooth this time without lag

kunalteji1993

Apr 17, 2012
Welcome man... There are quite a few screen related issues reported on nexus 6p thread.. One reported just now

So yeah note 5 seems better choice screen is far more superior and s pen is quite useful and samsung software is quite smooth this time without lag

Thank you so much and yes i must admit this thing doesn't slow down onebit but offcourse it does give some hiccups but that won't be a problem.

I just felt that when i take out s-pen some times, the phone takes longer to sense that the pen has been taken out and then shows the screen off memo. From few seconds to never turning the screen on for memo. I don't know if my unit of spen is broken or something? Can anyone please share their opinion about the s-pen.

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
Thank you so much and yes i must admit this thing doesn't slow down onebit but offcourse it does give some hiccups but that won't be a problem.

I just felt that when i take out s-pen some times, the phone takes longer to sense that the pen has been taken out and then shows the screen off memo. From few seconds to never turning the screen on for memo. I don't know if my unit of spen is broken or something? Can anyone please share their opinion about the s-pen.
It is advisable that you factory reset once the Indian version of note 5... I faced quite issues myself but after factory reset all fine so far

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i am ready doc frm 21st or 22nd

I'll be ready after a week or two. Who the hell would like to miss your rom[emoji12] [emoji12]

Texted from Note 4
    I am actually planning for my ROM for Indian version if no other developer do that. At least being indian i can't see indian users suffering without any development.
    @lycan_codex Thanks for the Note 5, First time Found a great deal trough XDA. Very kind and generous.
    I've my Note 5 now Silver Titanium, Its a Finger print Magnet, Horrible has anybody got any good screen gaurds ? IF so please suggest me what are you guys using.

Now we are trying to see if we can Make Emotroin Kernel for N5. Currently talking to Paf and Placiano, Fingers Crossed !! Will keep you posted.
    Got my N5 (N920i)

Sent from my SM-G9250 using xda premium
    ROM is almost ready and almost 80 to 90 percent features of my previous rom will be available. Hopefully publish tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920I using xda premium
    Just to give you guys a heads up SM 920G is working fine with @dr.ketans Tom and Arter97 kernel and Philz recovery.

Sent from Note4-s6 Powered By ET!