[KERNEL][5.1.1][TW][N910C/H/U]Suemax-kernel-Lite-v1.7.8[FINAL][CUSTOM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kenpaci

Jan 2, 2011
Kuala terengganu
Thanks djmax for the awesome kernel extended battery, so far running good no any bug, plus very awesome work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-18-12-56-49.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-18-12-56-49.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 606
  • Screenshot_2015-11-18-12-56-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-18-12-56-36.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 604
  • Screenshot_2015-11-18-12-56-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-18-12-56-05.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 598

Bestplayer55

Dec 21, 2010
OnePlus 9 Pro
For some reason im havig promblem for a while when i tried to use GPU more than 500 mhz. The pho e just freeze and reboot itself. Everything are stock in the kernel. Im using erobot v11. This happens to me with any rom. Anyone happen the same?

Ausboy 2011

Oct 31, 2011
Great update can now fully utilise my phones audio dac. Full headphone control!! Thankyou dev very good job

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Thanks djmax for the awesome kernel extended battery, so far running good no any bug, plus very awesome work

Whats youre setup for the kernel? Also do you use amplify or greenify? If so plz tell ne your setup :)

Doomhamma

Sep 25, 2012
Siroki Brijeg, BiH
Where is the link for the new version

The most thanked post in this entire thread, which you can see on the right side ( if using a laptop/desktop PC, or browsing on mobile phones, but using computer page ) contains the download link for the NEWEST version ... Or if you are so damn lazy to find even that ( and I assume you are, no offense to both of you ) here you go ----> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=63872178&postcount=363

kenpaci

Jan 2, 2011
Kuala terengganu

djmax81

May 9, 2010
Edmonton,Alberta
For some reason im havig promblem for a while when i tried to use GPU more than 500 mhz. The pho e just freeze and reboot itself. Everything are stock in the kernel. Im using erobot v11. This happens to me with any rom. Anyone happen the same?

Can you detail your issue coz so far i faced no gpu issue over note 4 Firmware based rom and also while i was on dn5 with my dvfs fix :(

Reactions: atag90

djmax81

May 9, 2010
Edmonton,Alberta
I am using wanam rom right now with the last kernel version 1.2. N910c. When ive tried to increase gpu min to 600 mhz with synapse the phone just freeze and reboot.

Its no bug.

Did you said minimum freq to 600mhz ??why when gpu is set already on minimum 160mhz and maximum 600mhz (Stock)

And you try to set minimum to 600mhz will just mess up the devise and System will never accept minimum more then 350mhz coz thats how protection values been set in Mali T760 gpu

Reactions: atag90

kuprij

Mar 24, 2012
Salvador
No problem .! sir and you most welcome :fingers-crossed: and do not forget to report :D
Sir, your kernel still amazing as expected. Running till now and everything is fine. Performance, baterry...
I'm like booth your kernel and talexop, the bests!. I'll give a hint on talexop now just for testing, but if don't runs good I'll back to your kernel o/

Enviado de meu SM-N910C usando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: atag90 and djmax81

white7561

Sep 27, 2013
Somewhere
Sir, your Rom still amazing as expected. Running till now and everything is fine. Performance, baterry...
I'm like booth your kernel and talexop, the bests!. I'll give a hint on talexop now just for testing, but if don't runs good I'll back to your kernel o/

Enviado de meu SM-N910C usando Tapatalk
Btw its kernel not rom

Reactions: kuprij
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Suemax-kernel for N910C/H and N910U

CAUTION: I'm Not Responsible for any kind of Damage to your devise or Hard or Soft brick and even any damaged MicroSD-cards And now your devise warranty is Void and knox trip 0x1.

Note Read Carefully Before Flashing my kernel :

1) Keep the thread clean and try to research before e.g Google or wiki Before posting any further queries.

2) As mentioned Over-Clocking and Under-Clocking CPU or GPU is Not really healthy for Devise Hardware,So keep in mind its
    Only an Option i'm providing due to its Got some limitations and might Damage soc in Extreme

3) Under-Volting or Over-Volting CPU or Gpu to Extreme is not Helthy either And on Exynos 5433 soc it waries on scale
    ASV-Group 0 to 15 (The higher the ASV, the higher frequencies your device can run and lower voltages).

4) And Ofcourse Need not to ask best settings (This term does not exist) for your devise e.g Undervolting etc And read
    point 3 again . FYI : All users are different and So is devise Soc and there Usage + Usability of each User.

5) About Random-reboots are often Happens due to Unstable user Settings .So think twise before to apply any setting in
    Snaypse app e.g CPU ,GPU or IO requires resrating Snaypse App or Even reqires a Rebooting devise to make apply proper
    Setting like Under-Volting or IO scheduler.

6) No Asking ETAs and Special-demands .

7) Everything is detailed and explained in Synapse app for Most Users and All settings Values are Stock On first Boot.

8) Use Only SYNAPSE app to Control Kernel.

Kernel log :

1) CPU Clock A57 aka Big-cores : 500mhz to 2100mhz limitations (700mhz- 1900mhz set to stock default)

2) CPU CLOCKS A53 aka Small-cores : 200mhz to 1600mhz limitations (400mhz- 1300mhz set to stock default)

3) CPU GOVs :

a) INTERACTIVE (set as Default)

b) ONDEMAND ( Optional and tweaked for extra powersaving + performance)

4) GPU CLOCK :

a) limitations : 100mhz to 730mhz (160mhz - 600mhz set to stock default)

5) GPU GOV :

a) INTERECTIVE (set as Default)

b) DEFAULT (stock)

c) BOOSTER

d) STATIC

6) Mali POWER POLICY CONTROL

a) Coarse_demand

b) Demand

c) Always_On

7) IO Schedulers :

a) CFQ (set as Default)

b) NOOP (Optimized )

c) DEADLINE (Optimized for better performance + SSD)

d) ROW

e) BFQ (Added latest version-7r7 by @paolo Valente)

f) FIOPS

Note : Read This post for more Information about IO and CPU govornors http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1950084

8) NTFS (Enabled + 3rd party app control)

9) DE-knoxed (ramdisk + Kernel)

10) SELUNIX : permissive (Samsung Hard enforcing)

Special Thanx & Credits :

@halaszk88 (Permissions For Synapse Adaptations + Implementations)
    @UpInTheAir ( Github commits and more )
    @AndreiLux (for github Codes)
    @faux123
    @Yank555.lu
    @friedrich420
    @dorimanx @Alucard24
    @flar2
    @myfluxi
    and to many many others

Special Credits to @UpInTheAir Xda For
    drivers: create sysfs to enable/disable sensorhub, ssp & bcm4773 wakelock
    mm: Adaptive Dirty Background Ratio & Dirty Ratio for suspend/resume
    mm: Dynamic Page Writeback: fix compile if not enabled

And many more awesome Exynos 7420 stuff and knowledge

Please excuse me for not giving proper credits before ( rest make that will be updated soon .!!! and thanx for your hard work and support )

Beta testing team :

@truenitos (N910U test)

@white7561 (N910H test)

Check Post : 2 for Downlaod
    Suemax kernel Lite-v1.5

Change Log :

1. ) Ramdisk & miscellaneous optimizations
    a. ) Added SuperSU (Auto-root Full) Thanx and All Credit to @Chainfire
    b. ) Added Emergency Busybox (Auto-install if not percent in rom) Tip : if having Snaypse issue with busybox just delete system >xbin>busybox and reboot :angel:
    c. ) Added profile Option for Android LowMemoryKiller ( Read carefully in Snaypse Information before using LMK settings)

2.) Kernel & miscellaneous optimizations
    a. ) Many minor but Important changes
    b. ) will post detail change log next year :angel:

Edited : Links been updated :)

Download :

Suemax-Lite- v 1.5-N910C/H

Suemax-Lite- v 1.5-N910U

INFO I'll Update OPs and Source soon as possible at moment running busy with Holidays .!!!

Wish you all users a very Happy 2016 :good:
    Suemax kernel Lite-v1.4a STABLE

Quick Change Log :

1. ) Added SensorHub Wakelock Control.
    a. ) SensorHub Wakelock
    b. ) SSP Wakelock
    c. ) bcm4773 Wakelock

2. ) Added Cortex-Brain Script feature. Special thanx and credits to @halaszk88
    a. ) Custom DVFS for TW ROMS
    b. ) Power-efficient Workqueues
    c. ) Cortex_brain_io
    d. ) Cortex_brain_system
    e. ) Cortex_brain_battery
    f. ) Cortex_brain_tcp_ram
    g. ) Cortex_brain_android_logger

3. ) Adaptive LowMemoryKiller

4. ) Re-Optimized ramdisk (With better scripts)

5. ) HMP Little packing control.

6. ) Exynos A57(BIG) Core Control Interface (All re-optimized)

7. ) Various tweaks (fixed especially Google- service stupid drain) :D

Note : I will recommend to do clean install kernel by wiping Data + Cache of Synapse (And re-boot device) as many scripts and changes been done with kernel and ramdisk + Ondemand Gov still have issues will be fixed next update.

Download :

Suemax-Lite-Stable v 1.4a-N910C/H

Suemax-Lite-Stable v 1.4a-N910U

INFO I'll Update OPs and Source soon as possible at moment running busy with Holidays .!!!

Cheers .!!!!
    And wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
    Suemax kernel_Lite-v1.6 (Stability Update)

chnage log :

1. ) Ramdisk-changes
    a . ) Added option for save & restore-backup option for WIFI passwords All credits to xda @UpInTheAir (For precious commits and hardwork)
    b. ) Added logcat option (for future user bug report)

c. ) Fixed Google play services and other background Apps FC

For new superSU v2.67 compatibility read this post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=65243842&postcount=1383

d. ) Added SuperSU auto su.d script support (Google for more details)

2. ) Kernel-changes
    a. ) IO (reworked)
    b. ) Disabled Userspace cpu governor (was causing issues)
    c. ) changed kernel to XZ compression instead of LZO
    d. ) Many other minor optimizations for better battery and performance

Note : I will recommend to do clean install kernel by wiping Data + Cache of Synapse (And re-boot device) as many scripts and changes been done with kernel and ramdisk + Ondemand Gov still have issues will be fixed next update.

Download :

Download v 1.6-N910C/H

Download v 1.6-N910U

ZeroLemon aka Extended Battery user Support is discontinued Reason was only Beta-testing as its not Compatible with Exynos5433 device

Zerolemon Patch topic : http://xdaforums.com/note...e-fix-t3131705
    Suemax-Lite-Beta v 1.3

Change log :

1 ) Added UKSM (Synapse settings >memory kindly read carefully before using any settings )

2 ) Added CPU Status ( For cpu and other system details)

3 ) CPU-FREQ: rename scaling_max_freq to ren_max_freq (To completely disable DVFS' interception) Credits to @arter97

4 ) Many Other fixes to Ramdisk permissions + Kernel source

5 ) FIXED A53 + A57 OC frequency revert ( Especially for Note 5 ported roms)

6 ) N910C N910H & N910U Extended Battery support will be there only Once Stable build is released

NOTE Use only synapse app to control CPU max frequencies (3rd party apps will not work due to new changes )

Tip Ondemand + Conservative governor Users ( This issue will be fixed next release)

Downloads

Suemax-Lite-Beta v 1.3-N910C/H

Suemax-Lite-Beta v 1.3-N910U