[ROM][5.1.1] Carbon ROM for LG G2 Mini

Search This thread

Nikita Pro Android

Jan 30, 2015
Komsomolsk-on-Amur
FINAL BUILD uploaded! (2015-11-20): https://yadi.sk/d/mDO1X2JMkbb7Y

Can be installed over previous version ("dirty" install): go to recovery-> wipe dalvik-cache and cache -> install ROM .zip -> install GAPPS .zip -> reboot.

Changelog:
  • Many blobs was updated (GPS, adreno, media and etc)
  • All volumes was a bit increased (handset, speaker)
  • New QCOM ril (works fine with both 4.4 and 5.0 modem - no any bootstacks needed more)
  • QuickBoot feature was turned back (SIM cards are working now after enabling phone from this mode)
  • Use opensource sony Timekeep instead of old propietary TimeService

judas1977

Mar 22, 2011
I have question: is there battery percentage next to icon when you pull down notification panel?

I mean here:
fd4a014ebf8d815f726d04ed72c1918b.jpg

cesarp3791

Sep 5, 2012
OnePlus 3
Hi! I have a complex situation i think..
Moments ago flashed this ROM, my phone is actually a D610AR, a few months ago i flashed a lollipop zip through TWRP, which converted my phone on D618, now it "thinks" that is a dual sim phone.. Via a build.prop tweak (persist.multisim.config=none) i was able to get signal, on CM11 by Hoapham and CM11' L90' Quarx too.. Even stock lollipop got signal just with this tweak. But installing this ROM (booted just fine, seems really smooth) i haven't been able to get signal with this tweak..
Is around there some flashable zip which make it believe it is a single sim device again? I remember a flashable zip or something like that for D610TR, wouldn't that one work in this case? As for i can see, the serial number is the data the ROM or installer reads, not the build.prop, hence this problem.. My serial number begins with LG-D618 and a few numbers..

What do you recommend? Any ideas? Really hoping to get this fixed and get this ROM working as it should :D
Thanks in advance!

dibik

Dec 20, 2015
nice Rom, like everything about it, only one probleme
my callers complaining from hearing their voice during call
is there any fix for this issue ?

Reactions: unexpected0ne

darth2805

Feb 26, 2013
Hello ;) i am also using Carbon ROM, it is really nice, a lot of mods, very customizable.
I have question, have anyone of You problem with volume changing while having call ? i cant change volume when i talk, on my phone or/and on my bluetooth headset, phone is showing that volume bar is sliding but volume doesn't increase/decrease (i think it is set on max.). Have anyone of You something like this ?

onurulgen

Nov 5, 2014
Hello ;) i am also using Carbon ROM, it is really nice, a lot of mods, very customizable.
I have question, have anyone of You problem with volume changing while having call ? i cant change volume when i talk, on my phone or/and on my bluetooth headset, phone is showing that volume bar is sliding but volume doesn't increase/decrease (i think it is set on max.). Have anyone of You something like this ?
Yes, I had also the same problem. Therefore, I'm using official cm 13.

alex297

Jan 29, 2016
in a place called home
Operator name

Hi, i have a question. Why i see on Operator's name the entire name of the telecommunication society "Vodafone Omnitel N.V." and no "vodafone IT" how in others roms? Thanks for the answer and sorry for my bad english :D

Mar 7, 2013
La Chorrera
Hi! I have a complex situation i think..
Moments ago flashed this ROM, my phone is actually a D610AR, a few months ago i flashed a lollipop zip through TWRP, which converted my phone on D618, now it "thinks" that is a dual sim phone.. Via a build.prop tweak (persist.multisim.config=none) i was able to get signal, on CM11 by Hoapham and CM11' L90' Quarx too.. Even stock lollipop got signal just with this tweak. But installing this ROM (booted just fine, seems really smooth) i haven't been able to get signal with this tweak..
Is around there some flashable zip which make it believe it is a single sim device again? I remember a flashable zip or something like that for D610TR, wouldn't that one work in this case? As for i can see, the serial number is the data the ROM or installer reads, not the build.prop, hence this problem.. My serial number begins with LG-D618 and a few numbers..

What do you recommend? Any ideas? Really hoping to get this fixed and get this ROM working as it should :D
Thanks in advance!

I had the same problem. I bricked my phone and payed for reparation. they install a D618 kdz on my D610. I unlocked it, install the recovery and flashed a zip with the D610 boostacks. It works to me. My phone say single sim and is back to D610 model. (I'm sorry, my English is not good enough yet)

mopide

Mar 14, 2017
It is so nice I can use your ROM :) it is so cool I can try some nougat custom ROM that I can download :) i do not see any major issues with this ROM but I use it for about 1h :D
It is much more smooth than stock and stockbased ROMs.
And I like music player it is better than stock one and it looks a bit different than this in AOSP N.

Top Liked Posts