Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Neelaka

Dec 9, 2013
Kaduwela
My moto g also hard bricked!

:crying:
I tried this method it's not working . Does have any other method?
Anyone fix your devices? @

lordrocker

Oct 23, 2015
is my phone dead?

hello,
i had cm 12.1 and due to some issues with the nightly builds i tried downgrading to 5.0.2 stock using fastboot but was unable to do it so i tried fastbooting it to 4.4.4 it was a success but when i tried upgrading my phone to 5.0.2 via the official update the download was successful and the installation started but as soon as the upgrading page with the green android was 100% done the phone turned off
i initially thought it was rebooting but as it took a lot of time i tried powering it on manually but nothing happened
the phone has now gone totally unresponsive not even the recovery or bootloader menu would show up!!
what is this please help!

lordrocker

Oct 23, 2015
Unbrick Your Device

What is A Brick?

A Brick Usually Occurs when you Flash a Wrong Firmware on your device or you try to downgrade your bootloader. In both the cases if you see nothing but a blank screen and "qhsusb_bulk" when connecting to the computer (Check Devices and Printers on your PC) .

hello,
i m facing the same problem i could see "qhsusb_bulk" in devices earlier but by the time all the firmware and drivers were downloaded my computer started detecting it as a unknown usb device i tried uninstalling it etc., but no use it still detects it as a usb device

ivannadeichev

Mar 13, 2015
hello,
i m facing the same problem i could see "qhsusb_bulk" in devices earlier but by the time all the firmware and drivers were downloaded my computer started detecting it as a unknown usb device i tried uninstalling it etc., but no use it still detects it as a usb device

You must press power button LONG time.
Just keep power button until the program begins to work ...

Reactions: rfsanet

dindender

Mar 16, 2015
Kishinev
Unbrick Your Device

What is A Brick?

A Brick Usually Occurs when you Flash a Wrong Firmware on your device or you try to downgrade your bootloader. In both the cases if you see nothing but a blank screen and "qhsusb_bulk" when connecting to the computer (Check Devices and Printers on your PC) .

Prerequisites

INSTRUCTIONS

If you have A 64-Bit Processor you'll need to disable driver signature Enforcement. Press F8 while the computer is booting and then choose the option.

• Go To Start and search for Device Manager
  • Plug in your Moto G
  • You'll See qhsusb_bulk
  • Now select update driver Software
  • Choose from the Riffbox Jtag Drivers.
  • Now you'll see Qualcomm HS-USB QLoader 9008
  • Unzip the motorola qboot utility and run blankflash.bat
  • Now Enter into fastboot from your Moto g
  • You can now flash the firmwares compatible with your bootloader version

So, mr dev. can we have an answer regarding singleimage error? We have to know if there is some hope or we're all f*cked.
wI08vET.png

Last edited:

tbiwalkar

Mar 4, 2014
Kalyan
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 5
Didn,t work bro!

You can Check this outhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5wSAjyfkuo
OR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZhAabwi24M
I am not responsible in any way for your damaged device. Do at your own risk

I already knew it wont work but still tried.
IT DIDNT WORK. Still thanks a lot brother @shubham1358.
Last resort is to wait for the files. :(
Anyways I brought the Oneplus Two.. Still missing my moto G1068 though.
especially @luca020400 and @LuK1337 Cyanogenmod builds and Sterio sounds :'(

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
@Lucas Eugene or anyone else, I have the same problem. If I can know if there is hope or now I'm already satisfied. Thanks!

You can't do anything else except returning your device to motorola.
You (im the same boat lol) are stuck in bulk mode 9008,(if you googled you probably found many threads in the lg forums, but in the lg world being stuck in qcom bulk mode means 9006 bulk mode where emmc mounts itself on linux so you could dd firmware back without passing any signature check). which means you need programmer files compatible with your bootloader (saw your method of installing the soak test on xt1068, so i assume your device got bricked that way like mine.) so that would be 6.0
To be honest i doubt motorola will leak them, so your best (and only) option would be returning it to motorola.
Hope they accept it ;) (if you plan on sending it to them).

luishr

Aug 18, 2013
Embu-Guaçu
You (im the same boat lol) are stuck in bulk mode 9008,(if you googled you probably found many threads in the lg forums, but in the lg world being stuck in qcom bulk mode means 9006 bulk mode where emmc mounts itself on linux so you could dd firmware back without passing any signature check). which means you need programmer files compatible with your bootloader (saw your method of installing the soak test on xt1068, so i assume your device got bricked that way like mine.) so that would be 6.0
To be honest i doubt motorola will leak them, so your best (and only) option would be returning it to motorola.

Thanks for the answer Thecrazyskull! Unfortunately, unless I pay Motorola for repair services, sending the device for them is not really an option.

Unfortunately I don't have any warrant on it anymore and I'm not even in my home country to try that. I'm not even sure if it is worth it to try to fix it with motorola, I think it may be better to buy a newer device, even if a simple one.

dindender

Mar 16, 2015
Kishinev
Thanks for the answer! RIP my phone :C I don't think i'm able to send my phone to motorola cuz i just don't know how and i'm living in a small eu country that even isn't avaliabe for shiping to on the motorola's site.

cbuiten

Sep 27, 2015
so, i have installed cyanpop 6.0, for 5 days it went good, i went to sleep with my phone on silent mode and the next day my alarm went vibarating and my screen was dark grey so i turned my phone off and then it was black (logic) but now it wont turn on.... does that means that its hardbricked ? and how to fix it my pc sees it as MOTO G 2014 not as qhsusb_bulk ? can anybody pls help me i dont have a other phone

dindender

Mar 16, 2015
Kishinev
so, i have installed cyanpop 6.0, for 5 days it went good, i went to sleep with my phone on silent mode and the next day my alarm went vibarating and my screen was dark grey so i turned my phone off and then it was black (logic) but now it wont turn on.... does that means that its hardbricked ? and how to fix it my pc sees it as MOTO G 2014 not as qhsusb_bulk ? can anybody pls help me i dont have a other phone

Cyan loves to do this :D Try pressing pwr button for long time. It will force-reboot the phone.

Reactions: rfsanet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Lucas Eugene or anyone else, I have the same problem. If I can know if there is hope or now I'm already satisfied. Thanks!

It's possible to force downgrade bootloader from 5.0 to 4.4.4, or better to 4.4.2 with this method in working devices, not bricked ones?
    see pic again,
    and this after i run blankflash.bat

Code:
    # MSM8626
    [config 0x801]
      programmer=programmer_8626.mbn
      singleimage=singleimage_8626.bin 
    [config 0x805]
      programmer=programmer_8926.mbn
      singleimage=singleimage_8926.bin 

[diag error.0x010B0C0D]
      count=2
      message="blank-flash:sdl-transfer-image:sdl-hello:error reading packet"
      last-seen="Mon Dec 08 13:03:37 2014, SE Asia Standard Time"
      first-seen="Mon Dec 08 12:29:14 2014, SE Asia Standard Time"
      chip=MSM8226
      chip.sn=0x306CBE3
      chip.id=0x800
      chip.rev=0
      chip.sv-sbl=0
      qboot.version=2.4
      hostname=SANDY-PC
    [diag blank-flash]
      fail=3
      pass=0
      yield=0.00%
      dphu=100.00
    [diag error.0x010B0C13]
      count=1
      message="blank-flash:sdl-transfer-image:sdl-hello:invalid HDLC frame"
      last-seen="Mon Dec 08 13:04:29 2014, SE Asia Standard Time"
      first-seen="Mon Dec 08 13:04:29 2014, SE Asia Standard Time"
      chip=MSM8226
      chip.sn=0x306CBE3
      chip.id=0x800
      chip.rev=0
      chip.sv-sbl=0
      qboot.version=2.4
      hostname=SANDY-PC
    Not able to see any See qhsusb_bulk on my pc

Unbrick Your Device

What is A Brick?

Prerequisites

INSTRUCTIONS

If you have A 64-Bit Processor you'll need to disable driver signature Enforcement. Press F8 while the computer is booting and then choose the option.

• Go To Start and search for Device Manager
    • Plug in your Moto G
    • You'll See qhsusb_bulk
    • Now select update driver Software
    • Choose from the Riffbox Jtag Drivers.
    • Now you'll see Qualcomm HS-USB QLoader 9008
    • Unzip the motorola qboot utility and run blankflash.bat
    • Now Enter into fastboot from your Moto g
    • You can now flash the firmwares compatible with your bootloader version

today just now i have flash an other model zip file through twrp in my moto g2
    flashing was successfully but unfortunately i don't know what happen the phone gone through complete blank screen
    i have tried almost 10 times to go through recovery but every time no response the phone not even going through power on by power buttn
    also not a single response for the power bottom tried every key combination for few mins too still no response complete blank screen
    no response while doing charging too
    i think its had hard brick but i am afraid of changing motherboard which is too expensive
    one think that happen good is when i have connect to pc something QHSUB_BULK was detecting on my pc i dont what was that
    completely confused what to do
    after seeing yours thread i have again connected my brick phone to pc but this i am unable to see any QHSUB_BULK
    not any response even on fastboot mode in your ADB command
    pls help if u really have any solution
    thanks in advance :crying: