[ROM] Official Cyanogenmod 13 for Falcon (Snapshot, Frozen)

Search This thread

T4t4nk4881988

Jun 15, 2013
i tried benzo gapps insted open and now on tap works but google app crash and doesn't open.also tried installing latest play service from apkmirror but still fc's

m_loaiza

Apr 17, 2012
Excellent latest update no force close play services, play store fine chrome fine photos gmail keep
d5cb310514bfb48f5434b3683c134ed4.jpg

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Bhaskara Rao

legendarren

May 3, 2014
I tried flashing this on my xt1033, no FC's encountered so far but when I reboot the first time my mobile signal is gone. It detects the SIM but there's no signal at all. Do you guys know a fix?

EDIT: Fixed it. Just flashed old xt1033 modem

Last edited:

the_poolee

Excellent latest update no force close play services, play store fine chrome fine photos gmail keep ]

Thinking of jumping ships. Just gotta wait a wee bit more it seems... BTW, what about FB and Messenger? And if you are on xt1033 (you just have a single SIM icon, I don't suppose you are, what about you @legendarren? ) , can you deactivate a SIM from the Dual Sim Settings?

Last edited:

Aneek95

Jan 1, 2015
Ok, so I tried flashing the Dec 02 version and the opengapps nano version on my XT 1033...flashing went smoothly, but i get a 'setup wizard has stopped working' error after optimization of apps..what am i doing wrong, and how to fix this problem? I flashed the opengapps directly after the cm13 zip file..Please help

KapilFaujdar

Apr 19, 2014
Jaipur
Native Call Recording Working in CM

CM Native Call Recording feature is working with CApps Dialer (Cyanogen Apps) in CM12.1

Haven't tried with CM13.

KapilFaujdar

Apr 19, 2014
Jaipur
Reactions: Bhaskara Rao

objr

Aug 8, 2012
Italy
DirtyFlashed over CM12.1 with openGapps 29/November, Capps and not a problem! Everything is working just fine! No FCs and stuff... Gotta see for some days thou ☺

+xposed and various module working fine as well!

Thanks teem ;)

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

V

vishnumdroid

No FCs on Dec 02 build.

Dirty flashed from 30/11 to 01/12 to 02/12. Using Slim Mini GApps. No Google force closes till now. Google App and Now on tap works. Location works at High Accuracy and no FC. Live Display works. Almost stable and it's my daily driver. :D . Just some Settings force closes here and there. Thanks developers. :D :D
Edit: Mic works on my XT1033. I can make WhatsApp calls and Normal Phone calls too... No problem.
I just added these two lines to the build.prop
use.dedicated.device.for.voip=false
use.voice.path.for.pcm.voip=false
I only had the the use.voice.path.for.pcm.voip line which was set to true and I changed it to false.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

i tried benzo gapps insted open and now on tap works but google app crash and doesn't open.also tried installing latest play service from apkmirror but still fc's
Using Slim Mini GApps here on the latest nightly. No Google Force closes encountered so far.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    [COLOR="Red"]* Your warranty is now void.[/COLOR]
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

The “M” is for Marshmallow
    some words of wisdom:

1- This is an Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based release - update your third party addons to ensure compatibility
    2- The CM backupscript.sh in recovery will ignore and remove incompatible applications from your system partition (these are usually non-CM apps that users have opted to install). You must install a compatible app (or app pack) to regain that functionality
    3- You can flash CM13 Snapshot directly from CM12 snapshot or CM 12 nightlies (no need to wipe, BUT for optimum results, better follow Clean Update procedure explain below.), provided you read and followed items 1 and 2
    ALLERT:
    4- Once one CM13 Snapshot, you cannot downgrade back to CM12 – if you are thinking of just exploring the release, then take a backup of your existing installation if you want to go back to it.

5- You’ll need an L compatible recovery
    Happy Flashing, :)

Latest features :
    1. CM13 is now Frozen. To expect Updates, you may upgrade to CM14.1 (still under early/active development)

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13 For Falcon, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
    matmutant, luca020400, Ethan Chen, AOSP, Google, CyanogenMod
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: CyanogenMod 12, Lollipop Rom based
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 13.0-20160820-SNAPSH
    Stable Release Date: 2016-08-20

Created 2015-11-30
    Last Updated 2016-11-10
    Reserved

LINKs:
    All Snapshot Downloads

REMEMBER:
    Better use TWRP 2.8.6.0/2.8.7.0

HOW TO INSTALL
    Requirements: Unlocked Bootloader, a Lollipop compatible Custom Recovery and the Downloaded Zips.

1. Place the rom and other like Gapps on the internal Storage or on a USB OTG
    2. Reboot to recovery using the hotkey ( PowerOff+Vol- => With Vol- Go to Recovery => Select the recovery option with Vol+ )
    3. Do Wipes (Data, Cache, Dalvik and System partitions) if you are in a different ROM.
    4. Select the Zips
    5. Swipe to install (if using TWRP)
    6. Reboot and wait 2-3 min
    Pro-TIP : To avoid GPS locking issue, refer to #Q7 of the CM12 dedicated FAQ

HOW TO DIRTY UPDATE
    1. Download the rom zip using CM Updater or third party apps like CM downloader, CyanDelta...
    2. Press update.
    3. Wait 2-3 min

HOW TO CLEAN UPDATE : this kind of update helps to avoid any update related issues
    1. ProTip : Read the Changelog and disable features that have been updated between your build and the latest build (this is important when Theme features are updated and it could break things, same for Ambient Display which is a "new" feature)
    2. Download the rom zip on the CM Website or using CM Updater or third party apps like CM downloader, CyanDelta... make sure you have gapps zip on your device
    3. Reboot to recovery using the power menu or the hotkey ( PowerOff+Vol- => With Vol- Go to Recovery => Select the recovery option with Vol+ )
    4. Format /system, /cache and /dalvik-cache (advance format in wipe menu of TWRP); do NOT Wipe DATA!
    5. Select the Zips
    6. Swipe to install
    7. Reboot and wait 2-3 min

PLEASE USE THIS FAQ THREAD:
    FAQ ==> not built, yet.
    Force closes have been fixed , In tomorrow build everything should be fine :)
    Ambient display is back
    I shouldn't ask this here, but seeing @luca020400 as the maintainer for the titan at official TWRP site, and us falcon not having any official maintainer, can we expect the new TWRP 3.0?

https://s.basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=LuK1337&dl=LuK1337/twrp-3.0.0-0-falcon.img

Sent from my Moto G 2014 LTE using Tapatalk