[Rom] Flyme OS by MELLOWroms (12-10th(MR4)-2015) (STABLE) (Unofficial) (Xposed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GenoAndroid

Apr 19, 2011
detroit
What force closes? Lol. Ancient Chinese secret. uploadfromtaptalk1449128905438.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449128917420.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

C

cimbrum

Finally! Thanks a lot for your work! I'll test it with MultiROM, later today.

spydersilk

Oct 6, 2010
T-mobile shows 4g, but when I try to open anything, says no connection. Is there a trick or something I'm missing? Data is on. Really great port though. Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slipknot8Wwe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    d398172932112a1cbffdc44ae1e1673a.jpg

Flyme OS by MELLOWroms

Hello and welcome to Flyme OS by MELLOWroms. First of let me start off by saying my name is Josh and I am the creator of MELLOWroms. My idea of a perfect rom is a rom that has great BATTERY life but still very fast and stable with a great theme that is not only comfortable but has a good look and feel all at the same time and that exactly what this rom brings to the table but with a nice MIUI/color OS twist. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF FLYME OS AND THE GUY THAT PORTED THIS ROM ORIGINALLY TO THE NEXUS 6. ALL I HAVE DONE IS REBUILT IT TO MAKE IT BETTER (IN MY OPINION THOUGH) HERE IS THE ORIGINAL WEBSITE AND THREAD SO YOU CAN SEE WHERE IT ORIGINALLY CAME FROM. http://bbs.gfan.com/forum.php?mod=v...age=1&filter=typeid&typeid=11554&typeid=11554

Features:
    *Built with SaberMod Gcc
    *Graphite, OpenMP and a lot of other optimizations
    *Wi-Fi Calling Support (if your carrier has it)
    *Over/Under clocked
    *Wakeup Gestures
    *KCal
    *USB Fastcharge
    *Frandom support
    *CPU Boost
    *Thermal Controls

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑CONTACT ME↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

If you like my work please feel free to donate to me. It always helps out thanks. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b081984719ecfa9a8ffe80733a1a700ced90ae

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT ALWAYS BE LIKE THIS HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THE ISSUE SOLVED SOON LOL

*Download ROM gapps and xposed go Flyme OS only

*Before you install the ROM in TWRP go to advanced and then fix permissions like to do that now do that one more time so a total of 2 times. (Note - if it says failed don't worry it did not lol) now go to reboot and then choose recovery. Swipe to reboot recovery. Now swipe to root.

*After it boots back into recovery flash the ROM and xposed if you want xposed.

Let the ROM boot up and complete the setup wizard for Flyme OS

*Reboot to recovery and flash gapps and reboot. (Note - there is no need for adaway anymore)

*Enjoy and don't forget to thank me

THAT WAS ALOT OF DAMN WORK HUH LOL.

CHANGELOG FOR 12-10-2015

*updated script
    *performance enhancements
    *stability adjustments
    *battery enhancements

DOWNLOAD LINKS
    THE LINK BELOW TAKES YOU TO ALL THE GOODNESS.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓DOWNLOAD LINK↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    https://renderserver.net/browse?path=Slipknot8Wwe/Shamu/Flyme OS_

Or if that does not work try this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?acxsxg9plyt17
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑DOWNLOAD LINK↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM]Flyme OS by MELLOWroms[ROM], ROM for the Nexus 6

ROM OS Version: 5.1.1/6.0 hybrid
    Based On: CM

Version Information

Created 2015-30th-11[/FONT]

HEY GUYS I WANTED TO SHARE MY WIFES CHAIRITY WITH YOU GUYS AS WELL.
    SHE WORKS AT A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION FOR CHILDREN AND ABUSED WOMEN AS A PSYCOLOGIST AND THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OLD USED SMARTPHONES AS DONATIONS FOR CHILDREN AND ABUSED WOMEN TO GIVE TO THEM SO IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO A GOOD CAUSE THAN PLEASE EMAIL ME HANGOUTS ME TAPATALK PM ME OR PM ON XDA THANKS :)
    UPDATE ON PHONE DONATIONS- Hey guys so my wife's work every year around this time runs a get your name entered into a drawling that will take place on thanksgiving eve or day i don't remember and again on Christmas eve or day I don't remember. NOW THE EXCITING PART IS my wife got her work to buy a nexus 5x and a nexus 6p and everyone from MELLOWroms gets there name entered 3 times for each phone donated vs everyone else that donates gets 1 lol. So if anyone is interested please let me know and I can get you her work address to mail the phones into thanks. Also thank you for all the support!.
    Joshhadlnewbeginning@gmail.com
    would you consider porting MIUI for nexus 6?
    I've been working on it for a while actually. Just difficult.

8e6fe18e4fd94c2cfbca4569d4af5fe4.jpg

If you like my work and support me throw me a couple bucks here https://renderserver.net/users/Slipknot8Wwe I could use it lol (not mandatory)
    NEW BUILD RELEASED PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS CAUSE THEY ARE NEW. DO NOT DIRTY FLASH IT OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS LOL (Slipknot8Wwe plays a lot) BUT FOR REAL DONT DO IT UNLESS I SAY. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT ALWAYS BE LIKE THIS HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THE ISSUE SOLVED SOON LOL

*Download ROM gapps and xposed go Flyme OS only

*Before you install the ROM in TWRP go to advanced and then fix permissions like to do that now do that one more time so a total of 2 times. (Note - if it says failed don't worry it did not lol) now go to reboot and then choose recovery. Swipe to reboot recovery. Now swipe to root.

*After it boots back into recovery flash the ROM and xposed if you want xposed.

Let the ROM boot up and complete the setup wizard for Flyme OS

*Reboot to recovery and flash gapps and reboot. (Note - there is no need for adaway anymore)

*Enjoy and don't forget to thank me

THAT WAS ALOT OF DAMN WORK HUH LOL.

CHANGELOG FOR 12- 2-2015

*Removed unnecessary Chinese stuff

*No need for adaway anymore

*Added Xposed

Added Amplify

*Added Power Nap

*Added GravityBox

*Added AddaAway

*Added root (SuperSU)

*Performance fixes

*Battery optimizations

DOWNLOAD LINKS
    THE LINK BELOW TAKES YOU TO ALL THE GOODNESS.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓DOWNLOAD LINK↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    https://renderserver.net/browse?path=Slipknot8Wwe/Shamu
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑DOWNLOAD LINK↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM]Flyme OS by MELLOWroms[ROM], ROM for the Nexus 6

ROM OS Version: 5.1.1+
    Based On: CM

Version Information

Created 2015-30th-11[/FONT]

HEY GUYS I WANTED TO SHARE MY WIFES CHAIRITY WITH YOU GUYS AS WELL.
    SHE WORKS AT A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION FOR CHILDREN AND ABUSED WOMEN AS A PSYCOLOGIST AND THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OLD USED SMARTPHONES AS DONATIONS FOR CHILDREN AND ABUSED WOMEN TO GIVE TO THEM SO IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO A GOOD CAUSE THAN PLEASE EMAIL ME HANGOUTS ME TAPATALK PM ME OR PM ON XDA THANKS :)
    UPDATE ON PHONE DONATIONS- Hey guys so my wife's work every year around this time runs a get your name entered into a drawling that will take place on thanksgiving eve or day i don't remember and again on Christmas eve or day I don't remember. NOW THE EXCITING PART IS my wife got her work to buy a nexus 5x and a nexus 6p and everyone from MELLOWroms gets there name entered 3 times for each phone donated vs everyone else that donates gets 1 lol. So if anyone is interested please let me know and I can get you her work address to mail the phones into thanks. Also thank you for all the support!.
    Joshhadlnewbeginning@gmail.com

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk
    SCREENSHOTS

c2667100e7a8aad941cf007c766c2b05.jpg

f7732879658dc260baeda8cc1bb031a5.jpg

0ddb3d51381951fe8fa354111caba862.jpg

41f3a921ee36824a925c8ce8b0cf2e84.jpg

8928cb65f15ca09718dba83ba805e664.jpg

edbbb61af0f8b053d02c9a4b33a842fb.jpg

7c14f51f75deef2e6fcc0b2e153788a7.jpg

6e2843f2fadb883dd50d456cab3992c2.jpg

00d58c9157d346dce562e28b060a95a0.jpg

f888f6d55e961af2bfa50bdeade9e316.jpg

cc460d4a3c45587fcf9f99d9fe53230e.jpg

If you like my work and support me throw me a couple bucks here https://renderserver.net/users/Slipknot8Wwe I could use it lol (not mandatory)
    You've already been warned and yet still you continue with your profanity-filled rants.

Thread closed until further notice.