[ROM][6.0.x][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 [20161107]

Search This thread

A838

Oct 17, 2015
Birmingham
Anybody who has a minute to try clicking these on Settings App:

Language & Input --> Voice Wakeup --> Retrain your voice
and also
Privacy --> Privacy Guard --> Three dots on top right --> Advanced --> Swipe right to the device section

I get the message "Unfortunately, Setting has stopped."

I also get that glitchy Whatsapp Web camera, but it works in the end, so... :)

I have read post 3 but I have xposed and I don't know what logs to tick and how the log tells you that settings has crashed. Does it record all the past events as well?

BTW Everything else is great!

Last edited:

dapra95

Nov 5, 2013
Unfortunately, Setting has stopped Voice Wakeup

1. Language & Input --> Voice Wakeup --> Retrain your voice
it same "Unfortunately, Setting has stopped."
last crash : View attachment last_crash.zip
full log : View attachment voicewakeup_fc_19.12.2015_1.25.zip
2. Privacy --> Privacy Guard --> Three dots on top right --> Advanced --> Swipe right to the device section ( no unfortunately or fc, its fine) :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: A838

fefifofum

Feb 27, 2012
New build released

This is a test release, but a very important one. I cleaned up xiaomi's changes in the kernel and merged them into the newest caf branch for our soc (LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.5). I think everything is working fine, but I need more time (and users) to confirm so. Also, now we use interactive governor as default, and there is a fix for camera libraries loading.

onano

Nov 22, 2015
This is a test release, but a very important one. I cleaned up xiaomi's changes in the kernel and merged them into the newest caf branch for our soc (LA.BF.1.1.3_rb1.5). I think everything is working fine, but I need more time (and users) to confirm so. Also, now we use interactive governor as default, and there is a fix for camera libraries loading.

awsome work fefifofum, those mm patches are necessary with new kernel?

edit: And fefi, devmem and devkem needs to be disabled since anything over 6.0.0, mem and kmem nodes should not be present in /dev.
https://github.com/armani-dev/kernel_test/commit/469dbc9d909dd583a1762064f7f9f54eee6f6f01

Last edited:

seth66

Apr 15, 2007
Bucuresti

Stellar work !
Thank you, thank you for your work, time and effort :good: !

SH3H1

Jul 2, 2013
Kannur
Display Blackout

The ROM booted successfully, but after locking the phone by power button and unlocking again the display stays black,it power ups though. And touch works as i can hear the sound of unlocking and accidently pressing dialer buttons ! Logs attached

Anyways it is a major update and good to have New kernel :D

Edit :- Oh forgot...after several attempts unlock,sometimes(Once in 10 or so) the display comes alive (that is when the logs are taken,hope it is helpful) :)

Attachments

• blackout-2015-12-20_06.35.zip
    158.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2015-12-20_06.48-KmsgOnly.zip
    44.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ippatt

Nov 12, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi 8
The ROM booted successfully, but after locking the phone by power button and unlocking again the display stays black,it power ups though. And touch works as i can hear the sound of unlocking and accidently pressing dialer buttons ! Logs attached

Edit :- Oh forgot...after several attempts unlock,sometimes(Once in 10 or so) the display comes alive (that is when the logs are taken,hope it is helpful) :)

+1

doylefermi

Mar 6, 2014

+1

Attachments

• screen-wakeup-issue(20-Dec-2015-9-47-35-AM).txt.tar.gz
    100.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

bleachftl

Mar 4, 2014

+1

raj3534

Jul 25, 2011
bhilwara

+1

Cooldevil1989

Oct 31, 2011
Baroda
Xiaomi Mi A2
Thanks a lot for this beautiful ROM.

To help make it perfect I'll share bugs I'm facing.

- Since switching CM 12.1 to MIUI kernel sources listening music with earphones makes the phone reboot/stop playing music (sometimes often, sometimes after ~45 minutes). I'm facing this bug since CM 12.1 R21 and still nothing has changed. Toggling AudioFX doesn't help.

- SIM 2 can not be turned off in SIM-cards menu.

- Airplane mode cannot be disabled in power menu, enabling works fine.

- Long press on "network" tile leads nowhere but should open network settings (where 2g, 3g modes can be chosen)

I'll make logs with "music" problem and post them later.

+1

Sent from my HM 1SW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: ToKroCZ

phreakenstein

Oct 28, 2012
Pune
The display bug is indeed there. Pulled up a few logs so can be compared. As posted before, touch works, and backlight turns on, too, but no pixel is shown. Phone can be unlocked, but nothing is seen.
Also, settings FC'd couple times, logs there attached too.

Attachments

• display_bug.zip
    436 KB · Views: 4
  • settings_fc.zip
    122 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: MysticForce

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    [SIZE="2"]* Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    [/SIZE]

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Install instructions:
    • Reboot into recovery (latest official TWRP recommended).
    • Wipe Data, System and Cache if it's a fresh install.
    • No wipes required if you're updating from a previous version of CM 13.0 (Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache recommended).
    • Flash ROM + Gapps.
    • Reboot.

* Read post 2 before reporting bugs.

* KitKat bootloader/modem is required, you can find it on post 3.

Download links:

Changelog:

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Contributors
    fefifofum, onano, Luffy.d, TheStrix
    Source Code: https://github.com/armani-dev

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: KitKat Bootloader/Modem (post 3)

Version Information

Created 2015-12-06
    Last Updated 2016-11-07
    Bug reports:

Explain how to reproduce the bug and attach logcat and dmesg (if you had a random reboot, also attach last_kmsg). If you don't know how to get those, you can use this app. Please, do not report bugs if you use any kind of mods (like xposed) or third party kernel.

Known bugs:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) How can I unlock Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) How can I set '3G only' network mode?
    A) Open dialer, dial *#*#4636#*#* , open first option "Phone Information", there you can set your preferred network mode.

Q) Why there's a small delay when I wake up the phone?
    A) Go to Settings > Display & lights and disable prevent accidental wake-up.

Q) Why is wifi always on in battery stats, even when it was disabled?
    A) Go to Settings > Location, press on the 3 dots (top right) > scanning > disable wifi.

Q) How do I update Gapps? (Also useful if you have Gapps related problems).
    A) Reboot into recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + Gapps. Reboot.

Q) Where should I ask other questions related to this rom?
    A) http://xdaforums.com/redmi-1s/help/rom-cyanogenmod-13-0-t3282811
    KitKat bootloader/modem files

This zip contains the bootloader and modem files from latest stable international release (MIUI8 V8.0.1.0 KitKat). I made it so users don't have to download and install the official zip, which also includes the rom. It's a flashable zip, so just install it from recovery and reboot (no wipes required).

Firmware 8.0.1.0: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24694152805484448
    New build released

with important kernel changes. Now it is based on latest caf tag for our soc (LA.BF.1.1.3-00610-8x26.0), ft5x06 touchscreen driver has been rewritten by @onano, vibration driver has been replaced (by @onano, credits to balika too), mm commits from moto msm8226 have been added back, zram and lz4 have been updated and multi-stream zram suppport has been enabled (thanks @onano). Also, the way we set the default telephony network has been changed, and camera has touch-af-aec enabled by default.
    New build released

with lots of updates and changes. Now we have a new camera app, and I tuned HDR mode to use miui burst exposures values. Midi support added, changes in cpu build flags (wipe dalvik/cache mandatory), changes in power profiles and bluetooth, etc. For more info check the changelog.

EDIT: if new camera app doesn't work or can't record video after first reboot, a second reboot will fix it.

EDIT2: another unpopular change arrived to cm-13.0: busybox has been removed, so if you use apps that rely on it (like Kernel Adiutor) you will have to manually install busybox.