Pipo W4S: 8 " Dual Boot 64 GB

Search This thread

elmasvital

Nov 11, 2008
How I can install windows? I cant found instrucctions. I try copy all content of PiPo-W4S-20150828-windows-10+US+UK+DE+RU+CN+OV5648+HM2056+20150817 to usb and try boot from bios but no start.

Anyone can help me?

elmasvital

Nov 11, 2008
Ok, im done, installed windows 10, everything was ok. Then i updated bios, now i have complete brick. No sign of life from tabled, im so lucky : |
Screen dead, no HDMI video output, nothing.

Do yo have a black screen o random gradient black-white screen? I have problem flashing the last bios too. Tray connect a keyboard and tray password login on win10 an press Win+P to activate hdmi output. Try power on + volumen up and connect usb to the pc and connect by adb

elmasvital

Nov 11, 2008
No - Its completely dead, nothing. Ill order a flash programmer and try reflash it
Maybe you should remove the link of the bios. Someone users had problems with bios.

When you said on win10 tutorial:

Prepare a 8GB USB flash drive, format it as FAT323. Copy all Windows 10 image archive into that USB drive

What image archiv is... a original image of windows 10 or the archive "PiPo-W4S-20150828-windows-10+US+UK+DE+RU+CN+OV5648+HM2056+20150817"?

prdek

Mar 25, 2012
I updated my w4s on windows 10 with windows update. it worked fine for few days then problems started.
I did a factory reset on windows 10 but then I lost my auro rotate and lost that icon on desktop for switching to android. everything else works nice and fast. no freezeng or crashing.

before I did win10 update I created usb restore of windows 8.1 and now I'm trying to restore tablet to windows 8.1 with that stick but I can't force windows 10 to boot from stick!

what am I doing wrong!? any help is more then welcome!

yoske

Aug 21, 2008
Novi Sad
I updated my w4s on windows 10 with windows update. it worked fine for few days then problems started.
I did a factory reset on windows 10 but then I lost my auro rotate and lost that icon on desktop for switching to android. everything else works nice and fast. no freezeng or crashing.

before I did win10 update I created usb restore of windows 8.1 and now I'm trying to restore tablet to windows 8.1 with that stick but I can't force windows 10 to boot from stick!

what am I doing wrong!? any help is more then welcome!

1) Install driver!
2) Open regedit
3) [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\ROOT\SENSOR\0000\Device Parameters\kxfusion]
4) Right-click in the white space under "ACPI\SMO8500\1-0" and select New -> Binary value. (Name: Orientation), From there, you can enter 7 bytes: 01 00 01 00 00 00 02.
5) Reset device.

P.S. Switch to android .app

Last edited:

mmm286

Jun 27, 2010
Hi. Recently I've bought these device.
I don't know if is a general problem but I have a low volume?
Do you have same problem? There is some way to fix it?
Thanks and sorry for my English

Enviado desde mi E5823 mediante Tapatalk

cubetto

Dec 2, 2008
Yes, audio is really low and bad. Maybe with root permission it is possibile to fix, but no root tools works for me

Reactions: mmm286

jaels

Dec 15, 2014
Hello. Is someone can make a full HDD backup to image via acronis or somethink like this? I accidentally delete my EFI partition and now i cant enter to the DNX mode.
I will be very thankful ^)

mahdi_salehi

Jan 1, 2016
DNX stuck

hi
is anybody face with deleting bios and android and windows?
i just can see DNX mode and with MFT i couldnt flash android rom because at the 10% of work the tablet goes to boot(when bootdriod.img runs)and pipo logo flashing on and off then nothing happens.
i tried the fastboot and adb for flashing but it didnt work because it said unknown command for flash fastboot system.
what can i do?

mahdi_salehi

Jan 1, 2016
hi
is anybody face with deleting bios and android and windows?
i just can see DNX mode and with MFT i couldnt flash android rom because at the 10% of work the tablet goes to boot(when bootdriod.img runs)and pipo logo flashing on and off then nothing happens.
i tried the fastboot and adb for flashing but it didnt work because it said unknown command for flash fastboot system.
what can i do?
problem solved:
dear guys
after 3 days of working on pipo w4s at last i solved the problem.
as i didnt know that i didnt delete the bios by delete key i could go through bios the important part is here:I UNDERSTOOD THE FAST BOOT WAS ENABLED so i disabled it so that i could flash the android rom with partitions.
for windows i found new way to install it with ALL DRIVERS because i did missed the bluetooth driver and i couldnt control desktop with mobile phone.anyway i had the windows 8.1 86x and i change the INSTALL.WIM by the one that i downloaded from biodu site by biodu downloader.then i flash the whole windows 8.1 with new install.wim with imgburn software that helped me a lot for imaging a bootable image.so i burn it to flash driver 16GB and then by going to bios i could start the flash and install a clean and great windows 8.1.
now i want to install windows 10 with the whole drivers without wiping the informations
by now i really thanks to MFT software designers and chineese guys that uuploaded the very first files of this tablets

Top Liked Posts