[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0][GEEHRC] LIQUIDSMOOTH V6 Monthly

Search This thread

ChiKaLiO

Jan 6, 2015
Tunis
This is my build of LiquidSmooth V6 rom for our lovely Optimus G [MM6.0] Working on E975 F180

No More Updates Sorry E970 Users LiquidSMooth Has Ben Abandoned From devs.. Follow My unofficial CM :D..
Downloads:
Gapps
GEEHRC MM 6.0.0 V2
Older Build:
GEEHRC LP 5.11
GEEHRC MM 6.0.0 V1

Flashing instuctions:
Download the Rom
Download Gapps
Download TWRP from here
Make full wipe
Flash the ROM zip & Gapps
Enjoy :D
PS:
- First Boot Can Take Up to 5-7Mins
-If Sensors don't work:
Boot into recovery
Make full wipe
Install any other gee rom (e.g. Axxion)
Reboot (use rom for a while)
Back to your recovery
Make full wipe again
Install the ROM and GAPPS

Bugs:
No hardware lights
& waiting for you'r reviews and reports ^^
SOURCES:
Device: https://github.com/ChiKaLiO/android_device_lge_geehrc
Kernel: https://github.com/ChiKaLiO/android_kernel_lge_gee

THANKS TO:
@dad11 For His Help & Instuctions & Device Tree
@Kevinjoa For Making this Happen..
All Optimus G Devloppers

Screenshots:

XDA:DevDB Information
UNOFFICIAL LIQUIDSMOOTH V6 Monthly, ROM for the LG Optimus G

Contributors
ChiKaLiO
Source Code: https://github.com/LiquidSmooth/android

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2015-11-16

Created 2015-11-16
Uptaded 2015-12-14

Last edited:

x_justin

Mar 10, 2011
Netherlands
First impressions: good rom! Super fast and feels solid! But I can't use it as I can't receive calls which I need.

Also:
- No NFC
- No hardware lights

I personally would prefer the option to diable hardware lights and keys and enable the android function keys. Keep up the good work for our phone :)

Reactions: cpitru and ChiKaLiO

Pyroox

Sep 21, 2015
hey man just wanna noe that after compiling while flashing mm6.0 ls rom does it say that unable to unmont system coz it says in mine installation successful.but due to thisit doesnot boot up... can u suggest something.

ChiKaLiO

Jan 6, 2015
Tunis
Update <3

This is my build of LiquidSmooth V6 rom for our lovely Optimus G [MM6.0] Working onE975 F180

Downloads:
Gapps
GEEHRC MM 6.0.0 V2
Older Build:
GEEHRC LP 5.11
GEEHRC MM 6.0.0 V1

Flashing instuctions:
Download the Rom
Download Gapps
Download TWRP from here
Make full wipe
Flash the ROM zip & Gapps
Enjoy :D
PS:
- First Boot Can Take Up to 5-7Mins
-If Sensors don't work:
Boot into recovery
Make full wipe
Install any other gee rom (e.g. Axxion)
Reboot (use rom for a while)
Back to your recovery
Make full wipe again
Install the ROM and GAPPS

Bugs:
No hardware lights
& waiting for you'r reviews and reports ^^
SOURCES:
Device: https://github.com/ChiKaLiO/android_device_lge_geehrc
Kernel: https://github.com/ChiKaLiO/android_kernel_lge_gee

THANKS TO:
@dad11 For His Help & Instuctions & Device Tree
@Kevinjoa For Making this Happen..
All Optimus G Devloppers

Screenshots:

XDA:DevDB Information
UNOFFICIAL LIQUIDSMOOTH V6 Monthly, ROM for the LG Optimus G

Contributors
ChiKaLiO
Source Code: https://github.com/LiquidSmooth/android

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2015-11-16

Created 2015-11-16
Uptaded 2015-12-14

Ready for daily use no bugs for now smooth and really good battery & doze mod...

shindou01

Sep 24, 2013
Semarang
i'm gonna try this on my LS970... I hope it works....

Update January 2 2016 :
I downloaded and tried the 5.1.1 version and the 6.0 v2 version and tried the 6.0 version first.

On the 6.0, ROM functions seem to work properly, however, just like with other 6.0 ROMs, I'm getting no reception on my LS970. It's a great ROM and a lot cooler (in terms of phone temperature) than other 6.0 ROMs I've tried before, even during heavy loads.. However, since i get no reception on this version, I can't use it as a daily driver. Thus I flashed the 5.1.1 version

On the 5.1.1 version, everything works, and I get a very good reception! I've been using it for a couple of days now and I must say I'm impressed. Battery life is even better then the time my phone was on 4.4.4 version of Liquidsmooth! Temperature was also cooler than other 5.1.1 ROMs I had before. I'm using the 5.1.1 version as a daily driver at the moment, until the 6.0 can be used as a daily driver.

Thank you @ChiKaLiO

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiKaLiO

ChiKaLiO

Jan 6, 2015
Tunis

Update January 2 2016 :
I downloaded and tried the 5.1.1 version and the 6.0 v2 version and tried the 6.0 version first.

On the 6.0, ROM functions seem to work properly, however, just like with other 6.0 ROMs, I'm getting no reception on my LS970. It's a great ROM and a lot cooler (in terms of phone temperature) than other 6.0 ROMs I've tried before, even during heavy loads.. However, since i get no reception on this version, I can't use it as a daily driver. Thus I flashed the 5.1.1 version

On the 5.1.1 version, everything works, and I get a very good reception! I've been using it for a couple of days now and I must say I'm impressed. Battery life is even better then the time my phone was on 4.4.4 version of Liquidsmooth! Temperature was also cooler than other 5.1.1 ROMs I had before. I'm using the 5.1.1 version as a daily driver at the moment, until the 6.0 can be used as a daily driver.

Thank you @ChiKaLiO
U welcom this make me happy ^^

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

shindou01

Sep 24, 2013
Semarang
U welcom this make me happy ^^

@ChiKaLiO, What do you think caused the issue of no reception when I use the 6.0 version on my LS970? If you have any thoughts on how to work around it, I'm more than willing to give it a shot. :eek:

I've had some random reboots on the 5.1.1 but it's app specific so I'm sure it's just an app compatibility issue, I'm loving it!

ChiKaLiO

Jan 6, 2015
Tunis
Wait for the next release this is a test version so.. :* thnx xd u r the only one encouraging me [emoji14]

Reactions: nchc

milindchitale

Apr 30, 2010
ahmedabad
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Hi is it possible to port the e975 rom to e970 for marshmallow also using the guide provided in the e970 forum?
If so I would like to help .. but am not a pro in these things, so will need guidance. Let me know your thoughts.
Great work by great Devs!!

SherryKumar15

Feb 2, 2016
Arlington

Update January 2 2016 :

Thank you @ChiKaLiO

where do you get the 5.1.1 and the gapps pack? i tried to install the 5.0 at the top of this page and it didn't work.

Top Liked Posts