[RECOVERY]SM-E700F/H/M [TWRP for GALAXY E7]

Search This thread

nepalbiraj

Dec 1, 2014
Pokhara
yeap its working! will try out for a while, but at least it boots :D

EDIT: reboot to system its not working, it turns off the phone but nothing to worry

Good to hear???thanks for testing it out.

i will look into that. I also noticed that the recovery works best by flashing it with odin so

i will upload the odin flashable tar later evening. ???

pkdubai20

Dec 30, 2015
loved it

I don't have any word to say you
and your cooprate with us nice
Job thanks again.
Now we have any chance to get
CM12.1/CM13?

Reactions: nepalbiraj

nepalbiraj

Dec 1, 2014
Pokhara
I don't have any word to say you
and your cooprate with us nice
Job thanks again.
Now we have any chance to get
CM12.1/CM13?

☺??just hit the thanks button. You are welcome pkdubai20. Cm12 is in development for E5H from jackeagle.
I asked for device sources and he didnt respond.
If he could share it it wouldn't have been a lot easier and I would have to make the device tree myself

I have the cm12.1 repo and I am writing the repos in my free time
If you guys want to get cm12.1 you can request jackeagle for the device specific sources. Thanks.

hsmmm

Dec 25, 2014
Is it working on e700f lollipop

Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Warning
This recovery will TRIP your Knox Counter and your warranty will be void.knox 0x1 and warranty will be lost. So think again.
This recovery is only for Samsung Galaxy E700
donot install it on any other phones. Installing it on other than mentionned will result in a Brick

>>HOW TO FLASH VIA ODIN:
1)Boot into download mode by pressing volume down,home button and power on button
2)start odin and connect phone with the usb cable
3)put the recovery package in AP or PDA tab.
4)check that only F.reset time and is checked
5)Flash and enjoy.

ISSUES:
-brightness is not yet working

DOWNLOAD:
Only for E7 running kitkat i.e 4.4.4
TWRP FOR E7 kitkat

Only for E7 running lollipop 5.1
TWRP FOR E7 lollipop( IMG)
ODIN FLASHABLE TAR TWRP

Credits:
TWRP: for creating the awesome recovery
@eabz2000 : for help and testing
@Bin.g dallie
@Chaninoza for requesting ;)
@DowneyHere for confirming its working on SM-E700H running 4.4.4. Thanks bro;) @Chaninoza for confirming it on E500H 5.1.1
Press thanks if it boots and was useful to you.

IT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY TESTED ON E700F and E700H RUNNING KITKAT AND LOLLIPOP.FINALLY LOLLIPOP IS SUPPORTED . FOR OTHER VARIANTS I NEED TO GET THE CONFIRMATION.
PLEASE IF YOU INSTALLED AND WORKED SUCCESSFULLY REPLY SO THAT I CAN ADD IT TO THE WORKING LIST.

AND NO MORE BRICKED SCREEN

Do not flash with flashify .I results recoveryloop.

ENJOY THE NEW MATERIAL UI.

Is ti working on e700f lollipop

ibrahimkhan

Dec 8, 2014
not working for me

i flashed twrp via odin and its pass but i dont have twrp install..its still in stock recovery...i am using e700h 5.1...ty

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Warning
    This recovery will TRIP your Knox Counter and your warranty will be void.knox 0x1 and warranty will be lost. So think again.
    This recovery is only for Samsung Galaxy E700
    donot install it on any other phones. Installing it on other than mentionned will result in a Brick

Quote:
    Disclaimer:
    If you have decided to install this recovery on your device, I cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your phone and/or for any other kind of inconveniences you may experience (bricks,.). By installing this custom recovery you lose your phone's warranty.
    By installing this, you accept this disclaimer.

>>HOW TO FLASH VIA ODIN:
    1)Boot into download mode by pressing volume down,home button and power on button
    2)start odin and connect phone with the usb cable
    3)put the recovery package in AP or PDA tab.
    4)check that only F.reset time and is checked
    5)Flash and enjoy.

ISSUES:
    -brightness is not yet working

DOWNLOAD:
    Only for E7 running kitkat i.e 4.4.4
    TWRP FOR E7 kitkat

Only for E7 running lollipop 5.1
    TWRP FOR E7 lollipop( IMG)
    ODIN FLASHABLE TAR TWRP

Credits:
    TWRP: for creating the awesome recovery
    @eabz2000 : for help and testing
    @Bin.g dallie
    @Chaninoza for requesting ;)
    @DowneyHere for confirming its working on SM-E700H running 4.4.4. Thanks bro;) @Chaninoza for confirming it on E500H 5.1.1
    Press thanks if it boots and was useful to you.

IT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY TESTED ON E700F and E700H RUNNING KITKAT AND LOLLIPOP.FINALLY LOLLIPOP IS SUPPORTED . FOR OTHER VARIANTS I NEED TO GET THE CONFIRMATION.
    PLEASE IF YOU INSTALLED AND WORKED SUCCESSFULLY REPLY SO THAT I CAN ADD IT TO THE WORKING LIST.

AND NO MORE BRICKED SCREEN

Do not flash with flashify .I results recoveryloop.

ENJOY THE NEW MATERIAL UI.
    yeap its working! will try out for a while, but at least it boots :D

EDIT: reboot to system its not working, it turns off the phone but nothing to worry

Good to hear???thanks for testing it out.

i will look into that. I also noticed that the recovery works best by flashing it with odin so

i will upload the odin flashable tar later evening. ???
    Thanks working fine on Samsung Galaxy E700H running on KitKat 4.4.4, will be helpful if you create CWM Recovery for E7 running Lollipop 5.1.1!!!