[ROM][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 N7105
NOTICE: Support for this ROM has ended, as I can no longer work on this. Take a look at the other Marshmallow ROMs out there.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Video Playback
- Ambient Display
- Camera occasionally stops working. Reboot to fix or download mediaserver killer and run it.
- Data occasionally doesn't work after reboot. Turn airplane mode on and off.
Latest build: 11.03.2016
Older builds: Archive
Gapps: Open Gapps
- Read the FAQ to familiarize yourself with any issues that may come up
- Make sure you're using the latest TWRP version (3.0.0)
- Download the latest build
- If using F2FS, read the F2FS section first
- Factory reset in TWRP (Very important! Do not skip)
- Flash CM13
- Flash Gapps
- Take a look at the post-install steps. They could fix some errors
For updates, it's OK to dirty flash. If you experience any issues however, it is recommended that you clean flash.
- Make sure YouTube is really working by playing a video
- Enable development settings and enable ADB
- If you flashed the Stock gapps package, download this and extract it to /system/app
F2FS has been enabled. However, you should not use it unless you know what you are doing. I am not responsible for any data loss or damage that occurs. That being said, it should be OK to use.
YOUR EXISTING DATA WILL BE LOST IF FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS. BACK IT UP!
- Download this for /data and this for /cache
- Flash them in TWRP
- Reboot to recovery
- Follow the rest of the ROM flashing instructions
Changelog: -- 11.03.2016
Synced with CM
Back to my custom repos
Experimental incoming calls fix
Accelerometer sensor update
New implementation of Ambient Display: You can now wave your hand to A) show notifications or B) turn on the screen to unlock
Latest kernel updates
* CyanogenMod team
* p-an (For the original i9305 RIL code)
* ivan_meler (YouTube and Netflix patches)
CyanogenMod 13.0 for N7105, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II
Source Code: https://github.com/PoisonNinja
ROM OS Version:
Stable Release Date: