Galaxy S5 NEO SM-G903F user thread.

Search This thread

Justas_Sam

Jun 15, 2015
Hi
I have that vibration too. (sometimes)
The vibration happens when the volume is near max specially with "bass" sounds. I think isn't nothing wrong/broken etc..
Is like when you turn up very high the volume in car, home speakers or even more if you use an high "bass" level, amplifier or something like that in car or every where speakers.
Try maybe to decrease "bass" level in the stock (mini) :D equalizer and search the best level 4 you.

Sent from my SM-G903F using XDA Free mobile app

For me this vibration happens even when the volume is like 30%. Or when I am talking with someone on the phone

L

LastStandingDroid

For me this vibration happens even when the volume is like 30%. Or when I am talking with someone on the phone
well I bet a girl would like it.

sounds like bass is set to high strange thing is as you say you got 30% volume and it still happens, you got v4a running? if so try disable it and try again.
Someone would pay for such vibes ;)

Sent fra min SM-G903F via Tapatalk
yeah I agree ?

small ot they're digging outside my house. finally soon fiber ? no slow **** speed (apparently) all non fiber networks (Adsl yeah it does exist ) should be hopefully gone from 2016-2018 at least it's planned. ?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Justas_Sam

Jun 15, 2015
well I bet a girl would like it.

sounds like bass is set to high strange thing is as you say you got 30% volume and it still happens, you got v4a running? if so try disable it and try again.

yeah I agree ?

small ot they're digging outside my house. finally soon fiber ? no slow **** speed (apparently) all non fiber networks (Adsl yeah it does exist ) should be hopefully gone from 2016-2018 at least it's planned. ?

I haven't tried v4a since it requires root and I don't want to root this phone if it voids warranty, since I don't know if it is defective

L

LastStandingDroid

I haven't tried v4a since it requires root and I don't want to root this phone if it voids warranty, since I don't know if it is defective
uh I see. go and sent it to a repair centre, that is not normal. never happen to me and I have viper installed. definitely a vibration issue, or try reset the phone first. else send it in.

only issue I have is messenger calls kills the audio quality and makes it distorted and is fixed upon reboot. though it's not a device issue.

WILMANS2M

Aug 6, 2009
Mantes-la-Ville
Huawei P10
I previously had Nexus 5 with stock Marshmallow, but the battery finally died, so I bought this new piece of hardware. (In the meantime I tried Moto G 3rd 2015, but it was kind of sluggish). The display of G903F is great, it sounds good and battery life seems ok too. But this TouchWiz thing, I really don't like it. I installed Nova launcher, but still many of the everyday apps are by Samsung.

I read quite a few posts on this forum, and it seems that Marshmallow is not yet available for this device, is that right?

Then I found this thread about Debloater: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/general/how-to-t3298654
Did anyone try this on S5 Neo? Does it require root?

Yep i did. Yep it required root if you want to uninstall apps :)

I am on an aroma zip to select what you want to uninstall more easily ;)

kaodd

Dec 27, 2010
Bergen
Vivo V9
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
There is a debloater app without root. I used it befor we got root.
Package disabler pro, just duckduck it, there is a script too. Everything's frozen not uninstallt. Works ok

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Somebody use a cleaner app
like ccleaner?

Reactions: Iskanje
L

LastStandingDroid

I must say

this looks so much better

7c5b5c1e855ccff8258d45e8025540e9.jpg

just need to create settings more stable ?

L

LastStandingDroid

begin to mod settings ;)
well this is from a5 so yeah,

wow I never seen Samsung obfuscate their code seems like they're doing it on
26c9da5e10d471df551006a03e78a7c5.jpg

see the lllIlIlIIIllIIlIllIl it's most likely another name from the start like onread or readvalue something similar like that but to mess with modifiers they used obfuscation [emoji14]

kaodd

Dec 27, 2010
Bergen
Vivo V9
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
what system folder (recent) is empty?

clarify a bit, don't understand ?

Clarify, me ? ;)
ok i will try: SD-Maid ask for access to extSDCard - i push "grant access" and it comes "open from recent" there should be the intern and the extern SDCard - but there is nothing
i search for that and find out it is a Lollipop issue, maybe

i hope it was good enough explained

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All!

I didn't see any thread yet for this phone, the Samsung Galaxy s5 NEO (SM-G903F).

Here you can share your experience and tips and tricks.
    Unfortunately I didn't see any root for this phone, as well the custom roms aren't there.

So if you have a trick to root it, let it know in this topic!

I have this phone since last Saturday, till now I'm happy with the phone. I installed nova laucher on it, because it works better.
    Can't wait to install a custom rom on it, with stock android.
    We need custom roms!
    you're lucky enough to have samsung sources

Download them here: http://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=sub&sub=F&searchValue=SM-G903F
    Force Selinux Permissive in kernel
    Compile kernel
    Use this tool to repack your stock boot.img with compiled kernel: https://github.com/xiaolu/mkbootimg_tools
    You're done to use SuperSU

No other way than a custom kernel for all 5.1.1 devices
    So guys, i think i'm on a good way, i have successfully set up a build enviroment, downloaded CM Sourcecode and was able to pull build.prop via adb. Next step is to dump the boot.img and edit the boardconfig file.
    I'll give you another update when i'm a few steps further. :D
    Could get a bit difficult since porting CWM to a new device can be a s***load of work ^^
    Well, let's hope the best.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G903F mit Tapatalk
    Hello, i bought today S5 neo, would like to see root too.. I hope someone is reading our messages and help us.

just read it: Chainfire Releases Root For Android 6.0 Without Modifying /system

S5 NEO get Marshmallow in 1. Q 2016
    just wait and wait and wait and w.............................. ;)