[ROM][KERNEL][PORT][STOCK]LG Marshmallow ROM for F400 | VS985 | LS/US990 | D850/1/2

Do you happy with it?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

My G3 (LS990) is now running on your RC1 Port. Everything works great &smooth! But I'm having problem with pairing my LG G Watch like some others here facing it with wearable tech. It couldn't connect properly, just an endless updating sign shows... Can you please release a patch for this fix soon? @BlackSoulxxx

Provide a log for @BlackSoulxxx to look at, and I'm having the same problems and thus ROM and fulmics 3.1....just with my moto 360...my watch pairs perfectly when on AOSP or CM...

drewss02

Jun 4, 2014
My G3 (LS990) is now running on your RC1 Port. Everything works great &smooth! But I'm having problem with pairing my LG G Watch like some others here facing it with wearable tech. It couldn't connect properly, just an endless updating sign shows... Can you please release a patch for this fix soon? @BlackSoulxxx

In the same boat here, apparently from things I've read 6.0 had a bug that was fixed in 6.0.1 with BLE not being able to pair with certain things. Also read some things about location needing to be on when Bluetooth is scanning on MM. Until Bluetooth is working with LE I've gone back to ZVC.

On another note I emailed Sprint about the update and they said they couldn't tell me when it would be out but that it had been "reviewed" (whatever that means) and with usual timing should be early this month. Take that for what it's worth of course...

dudeawsome

Nov 30, 2013
I have the d851 version everything is working great and im not using solid kernal also i have a issue when i first boot it shows up with a Bluetooth error not a big deal to me since i dont use it much also i get 4g no lte and thanks for your great work and effort @BlackSoulxxx

auriculogenesis

Nov 17, 2015
In the same boat here, apparently from things I've read 6.0 had a bug that was fixed in 6.0.1 with BLE not being able to pair with certain things. Also read some things about location needing to be on when Bluetooth is scanning on MM. Until Bluetooth is working with LE I've gone back to ZVC.

On another note I emailed Sprint about the update and they said they couldn't tell me when it would be out but that it had been "reviewed" (whatever that means) and with usual timing should be early this month. Take that for what it's worth of course...
Screenxap that email or you're a dirty liar lmao. Super hyped for the update... I want a stock mm that friggen works, man

Reactions: BlackSoulxxx

graphreak

Mar 24, 2006
On my Android powered mobile ;)
I have the d851 version everything is working great and im not using solid kernal also i have a issue when i first boot it shows up with a Bluetooth error not a big deal to me since i dont use it much also i get 4g no lte and thanks for your great work and effort @BlackSoulxxx
This was mentioned way back in the thread.
Two lines in the build.prop need to be modified for LTE signal on TMO phone since original build.prop is for all Variants.
Here -> LTE Signal Icon

dudeawsome

Nov 30, 2013
LTE D851

Can you let me know how you got lte to show up i did flash the lollipop modem and put the tmobile apn and selected lte but only get 4g to show up no lte so can you please let me know how you did it? Thanks

Well, great work. This is now booting. I did received BT FC and when turning on, logs attached (Looks like a lib issue, probably libbluetooth_jni2.so). Wifi is working fine. Calls/SMS/GPS working out of the box. MMS/Data(LTE) working fine once changing the APN's to the settings here. This just needs some fine tuning and will be good to go. This is all with the stock kernel, I did not test with Solid.

Edit: Based on your work, I have a build where BT will not FC, but it also does not fully turn on. The logcat looks better as well. I will keep working on it and share with you if I can get it working.

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Two lines in the build.prop need to be modified for LTE signal on TMO phone since original build.prop is for all Variants.
Here -> LTE Signal Icon
Thanks it worked

Reactions: krowley3

meamme123

Mar 21, 2015

How did you install it? Both flashing with and without solid kernel it boots up to the optimizing apps screen but never goes past once finishing, it just reboots and repeats the process

dudeawsome

Nov 30, 2013
He uploaded a new version go download it and install it works just some minor tweaks need to be made

galaxyhero

Aug 23, 2013
West Hills
Here -> LTE Signal Icon
Does not work for sprint ls990, get a constant com.android.phone fc changing those 2 lines. Had to switch back to global com to stop getting force close.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

auriculogenesis

Nov 17, 2015
There's a couple of things I'd like to follow up on for the LS990:
1. Dirty flashing over BareCee v2 does not help restore 3G data connectivity. It only worked on Fulmics, which is an indication that there might be a difference between the two kernels(?). Would appreciate it if somebody could extract the kernel for us to flash over the stock one for testing purposes. I'll give it a shot, but idk if I can pull it off.
2. While data toggle might be working initially, sometimes it bugs out and it goes gray randomly. Toggling airplane mode multiple times helps resolve this issue.
3. To restore writing privileges to the EXTERNAL SD card for sandboxed apps like a web browser, you can try doing the following:

Code:
Go to twrp terminal, select the root, then run the following:
restorecon -v -R /data/media
restorecon -v -R /external_SD ((if I'm not mistaken lol))

Then run the two lines below in terminal emulator:
su
restorecon -v -R /data/media
restorecon -v -R /storage

It worked for me and I'm able to write directly to the SD card now. You will get errors. Disregard them and test it by downloading stuff into the card. If it doesn't work, run the commands a few more times and try again.

Last edited:
Reactions: swine... and jxxxr1

itamarbs

Sep 2, 2010
Hello.
And thx! Pls post the link to tje latest build. All I got is the link in page 1 of yhis yhread.
And, no, not in the US.. Actualy, in Istael..

Yhx for your help!

Itamar

shadygrey

Feb 3, 2016
Queens, NYC
Link to latest D850 fix?

So I followed the instructions and flashed this ROM. However I still cannot get Moblie Data to work on 4G LTE. Wifi works fine, can make and recieve calls / texts, and all other functions seem to be working. Anyone have a link to the fix for the mobile data issue? Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logotek.png

Disclaimer: WIP. It has been evaluated as being stable, and is suitable for daily use in most cases. While it may be considered stable, there may be unknown bugs. The development team is not responsible for any damage to your device or your information.​

TekCafe Team
    Status
    Code:
    N/A
    Features
    Code:
    -Ported from original LGE Marshmallow stock ROM for D855.
    Changelog

Code:
    -V5.1 (AROMA)
    +Updated base system to v30K
    +Updated UX5 and apps from G5 v10C
    +Updated new v30K kernel
    +Fixed thermal, no worry about burning your hands anymore....
    +Updated Google security patches to April, 2016

-V5.0 (AROMA)
    +Updated base system to v30F
    +Updated base kernel also to v30F
    +Fixed D851 BT issues (need to flash patch fix also)
    +Fully deodexed
    +Fully integrated UX5 UI and apps
    +To support our team, I've put some ads app in ROM. But you can choose not to install it/remove it easily.
    Thanks very much. But life is hard.....

-V4.1 (AROMA):
    +Updated system to latest LG v30e.
    +Updated Google Security patches to March (yeah I know it's April....)
    +Updated kernel to latest v30e base
    +Updated VS985/D852 kernel to v47a
    +LG UX 5.0 and various G5 apps ported. (Thanks ccass and xpirt)
    +Many things I dont remember...... xP

-V4.0 (AROMA):
    +Updated base system to D855 30c
    +New stock v30c kernel.
    -V3.3 (AROMA):
    +Removed XCAM.
    +Better stability.
    +Some data issues fixed.
    +VoLTE added (not sure, need tester....)
    +Added V4A option.
    +Added 32dpi Navbar option.
    +Added Call Recorder option.
    +Added KnockCode 3tap option.
    +Weather FC issue fixed.
    +Fully native support for Xposed (You dont have to flash Xposed support zip, just download Xpsoed v80 or later zip and flash).

-V3.2 (AROMA):
    +Added US990 support.
    +Added XCAM/Viper options in Aroma installer. (Thanks @[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2941286"]xdabbeb[/URL] for XCAM, any issues you meet with XCAM pls report it at main XCAM thread at XDA G3 Android Development section. And this ROM is not pre-installed with Xcam paid companion app)
    +Proper model per variants, so you can use LGUp or similar tools to KDZ/TOT right from this ROM.
    +Fixed Update Center.
    +Fixed BT problems on D851/F400/LS990/US990.
    +Fixed D851 camcorder problem.

-V3.1 (AROMA):
    +Fixed BT Audio issues for D851/LS990/F400.
    +Remove useless libs for better stability.
    +Fixed Netflix issues.
    -Beta US990
    +Test release for US990

-V3 (AROMA):
    +Support multiple variants in one package.
    +Fixed some data problems.
    +Better stability.
    +Anti-stealer methods activated.
    +Add multiple APNs
    + Many things I dont remember.

All previous builds: No changelogs as I forgot it...hmm...?
    Devices status

Code:
    Check workarounds section to fix problems
    +VS985:
    Code:
    -RIL, SMS, data: working (data is buggy)
    -Wifi: working.
    -BT:  working.
    -NFC: working.
    -Sound: working
    -Sensors: working.
    -SD Card: working
    -Camera: working
    +LS/US990:
    Code:
    -RIL, SMS, data: working (data is buggy)
    -Wifi: working.
    -BT:  working.
    -NFC: not working.
    -Sound: working
    -Sensors: working.
    -SD Card: working
    +D850/851/852:
    Code:
    -RIL, SMS, data: Working (data is buggy)
    -Wifi: Working
    -BT:  Working
    -NFC: Working
    -Sound: Working
    -Sensors: Working
    -SD Card: Working
    How to install
    Code:
    Pay attention! Before install the rom:
    +Always Clean Wipe/Formats before install!
    +Pls provide logcat or other forms of bug reporting if you face FC/Bootloop/Bug!
    +We dont support if you modified our ROM!
    +We are not responsible for any damage to your device or your information if you dont listen to us!
    T93P87l.png

-MUST HAVE LATEST TWRP! (TWRP 3 not recommended, unless fixed AROMA problems)
    +Flash latest Bump-compatible bootstack. (if necessary) or just latest one.
    +Full wipe your devices(Data/Format Factory/Cache)
    +Flash this ROM!
    +Flash Lolipop based baseband/modem (optional)
    +Reboot.
    +Wait ~15mins.
    +Root: just flash SuperSU 2.5.2 after flashed ROM.
    +Xposed: just flash Xposed v80 or later zip[/url]
    Link:
    Code:
     V5.1
    [URL="https://goo.gl/VbKBU1"]Gdrive[/URL]
    Old releases

Code:
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smUTZXR0dDQXVJRFE/view"]Gdrive(ROM)[/URL]
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smWkJCWWlhUlZncGc/view"]Gdrive(D851 BT Patch)[/URL]
    Code:
    V4.1
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smTDJjU2w2YUx5VE0/view"]Gdrive[/URL]
    Code:
    V4.0
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smZnRjNlJ0YzVkczg/view"]Gdrive[/URL]
    Code:
    V3.3 for all variants
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smTHNnMDI5MEc5TWc/view?usp=sharing"]GDrive (ROM)[/URL]
    Code:
    V3.2 for all variants
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smdWNzWVBURE9SMTg/view"]Gdrive(ROM)[/URL]
    Code:
    V3.1 for VS985/F400/LS990/D850/851/852
    D851/LS990/F400 users: Enable Bluetooth via Settings. Using Quick Settings make Bluetooth broken....
    Data: After install, pls check your APNs. I just realized there are some wrong APNs I put in there.
    Use workaround if necessary
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smS0RQaGIyeDR6eE0/view"]Gdrive(ROM)[/URL]
    Code:
    For US990 *Test build*
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smY0dWYnBtS2pYNkU/view"]Gdrive(ROM)[/URL]
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smY3dwOW0wUS1lMFE/view?pref=2&pli=1"]Gdrive(Bluetooth fix)[/URL]
    Flash BT patch fix if you have any BT problems (dont worry, US990 is nearly the same with LS990)
    V3 release for VS985/F400SLK/LS990/D850/851/852
    Code:
    This is a test release and the first one to based on AROMA. So bugs is expected. Pls report to me any bugs you found...
    D852 users: This is test release. Do not flash unless you have knowledged on unbrick/flashing/fixing your G3. *Dangerous*
    D851/LS990/F400 users: Enable Bluetooth via Settings. Use Quick Settings make Bluetooth broken....Flash BT Fix patch
    Bluetooth: Fixed all problems but due to this used AROMA, so bugs is expected. Report to me..
    Data: After install, pls check your APNs. I just realized there are some wrong APNs I put in there.
    Use workaround if necessary
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smWHA1TVp6eXZrdkE/view?pref=2&pli=1"]Gdrive(ROM)[/URL]
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tyZeOuo5smY3dwOW0wUS1lMFE/view?pref=2&pli=1"]Gdrive(Bluetooth fix)[/URL]
    VS985 V2 ROM (Gdrive)
    VS985 V2.5 ROM(Gdrive)
    *Flash 35B bootstack before flash VS985 V2.5 ROM and then flash 35B modem after if you want to use 35B modem*
    Test fix for data on V2.5 VS985 *After flashed this, if no data then you will have to try the workaround for VS985*
    Gdrive(Patch)
    LS990 users click here
    D850/1 users click here

Workaround to fix most problems in my ROM

Disclaimers about source codes:

+System: From D855 M Official ROM by LG and modified to works with multiple variants.
    +Kernel: From stock kernels of multiple G3 variants by LG

Credits/Thanks to
    - @xpirt for patches, mods and helping me during development.
    - @xdabbeb for his wonderful works, I have to learn a lot from him :p:p:p
    - @Cloudyfa for patches, mods and wonderful customized Aroma installer (friend of mine, even in real life:D:D:D )
    - LG for wonderful G3, but not at *cough*software open sources*cough*
    - XDA
    - All devs who contributed codes to various patches, mods, ROM, Kernel that this used.
    Refined Official 1 ROM for D850. All bugs fixed (unless users found out new bugs)
    Gdrive(ROM)
    SolidKernel (Thanks @Loller79)
    Use SolidKernel if you like (Caution: SolidKernel can make your screen displays white/black bars after heavy loads, but if you liked extra kernel options, use it :) )

Beta 1 ROM for D851 *Experimental* *Must familiar with backup/restore/use LGUp/debrick ways, as it's dangerous for non-experience user*
    Gdrive(ROM)
    SolidKernel
    Use SolidKernel if necessary (wont boot or having serious issues)
    This post will serve as place for D850/1/2, come back to this for update.....

*Experimental*
    New 5.2 update is coming...
    Based on new v30A
    Updated Google security patches to May 2016....
    Uploading...

Sent from my C6902 using Tapatalk
    Workarounds
    Kudos to all users who found this :eek:
    Use 3rd-party apps to send SMS/MMS. Stock app is malfunctioned.
    +Fix data on LS990: Long-press Data in quick settings, then choose Global - repeat on reboot. The 'Mobile Data' toggle in settings is grayed out.
    +Fix adb not working: Use PTP mode, not MTP.
    +Fix data on VS985: Set APNs then enable Roaming to get data.
    I'm thinking of building a custom stock kernel for G3 which based on v30B and included exFat, faster boot time, and tweaks instead of modded stock LG one, what do u guys think?
    *Survey*