Cyanogenmod 13.0 Official [Android M] Released!

Search This thread

mpalomba3

Jan 26, 2013
Staten Island
which nightly did you install? I had that issue with the 2/5/16 nightly, I believe. The 2/3/16 ran kind of OK for me with periodic network drops. I fixed mine by booting into recovery and then flashing the 2/3/16 nightly again.

Also, I'm going to assume that you're on T-Mobile, from your signature. I'm also on T-Mobile trying to run CM. I hope that the weird error isn't specific to T-Mobile users and isn't a sign of T-Mobile no longer being a supported carrier with this ROM
Yeah that's what I did, then updated to the latest nightly (feb 9) and all was well. At first a bunch of stuff crashed but then I rebooted and reflashed the gapps package and wiped cache and dalvik cache then it all worked well

stayhc

Dec 15, 2011
which nightly did you install? I had that issue with the 2/5/16 nightly, I believe. The 2/3/16 ran kind of OK for me with periodic network drops. I fixed mine by booting into recovery and then flashing the 2/3/16 nightly again.

Also, I'm going to assume that you're on T-Mobile, from your signature. I'm also on T-Mobile trying to run CM. I hope that the weird error isn't specific to T-Mobile users and isn't a sign of T-Mobile no longer being a supported carrier with this ROM
See international g2 thread, already reported bug related to RIL

Enviado desde mi LG-VS980 mediante Tapatalk

shuvam.gayen

Dec 23, 2011
hi can anyone tell me how to get supersu in this? i downloaded from play store but it failed to update binary. then i downloaeded latest 2.67 beta version from offlcial version and flashed through twrp and it soft bricket my device. and i have to reflash cm13 again. plz guide me to get supersu

tengtengvn

Dec 13, 2008
Silicon Valley
Samsung Galaxy S21
hi can anyone tell me how to get supersu in this? i downloaded from play store but it failed to update binary. then i downloaeded latest 2.67 beta version from offlcial version and flashed through twrp and it soft bricket my device. and i have to reflash cm13 again. plz guide me to get supersu

Enable Root in Dev options first before install SuperSU.

I recently got an VS980 to play with. I must say this CM ROM is very nice, fast and stable. The Devs have done a nice job.

wsw1640

Nov 9, 2010
I still have the invalid number bug on my phone. I'm running 3-25-15 nightly. Anyone know how to get rid of this?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

jsight

Apr 18, 2010
I still have the invalid number bug on my phone. I'm running 3-25-15 nightly. Anyone know how to get rid of this?

The updater app and the website list 20160322 as the latest available nightly for the vs980. I'm not sure how you can have one more recent than that?

wsw1640

Nov 9, 2010
Good question. Mine was built by dr4stic to accommodate for the no sim card issue. Maybe that's the issue? If I use one from CM direct it shows no sim card installed.

jsight

Apr 18, 2010
Good question. Mine was built by dr4stic to accommodate for the no sim card issue. Maybe that's the issue? If I use one from CM direct it shows no sim card installed.

Interesting... I have never had a "no sim card" issue with the vs980 build of this rom. I guess it could be related.

Have we lost our maintainer for this ROM or something? It seems like no new nightly builds are being generated.

funkybrunk

Sep 5, 2010
Last edited:

theobserver76

Jan 26, 2015
Managua
The no sim card issue can be solved by entering the hidden menu (*#*#4636#*#*)>phone information>preferred network type. Try fiddling with it until your sim card is recognized, most of the time selecting "wcdma only" or "gsm only" reads the sim card then lte can be used normally. Sometimes it will read it then say "sim operation failed", just try again. I tested this in cm13 and cm13 based roms and it works for me.

Reactions: wsw1640

wsw1640

Nov 9, 2010
The no sim card issue can be solved by entering the hidden menu (*#*#4636#*#*)>phone information>preferred network type. Try fiddling with it until your sim card is recognized, most of the time selecting "wcdma only" or "gsm only" reads the sim card then lte can be used normally. Sometimes it will read it then say "sim operation failed", just try again. I tested this in cm13 and cm13 based roms and it works for me.
I'll try this out but terrifies me. Just starting all over again is frustrating........

Sent from my Note5

Top Liked Posts