HydrogenOS ROM - H2OS 2.0 Marshmallow OTA released [29/9/2016]

Search This thread

knauji

Sep 13, 2015
Seoul
While installing an APK , The Installation process, that shows installing.

I see. we don't have that. after the install finishes and you go to the home screen it moves to the last page with the new app. that's it.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Weird.. most likely I have uninstalled some system app that was needed then (with titanium).. in the beginning I got rid of most that was Chinese..

you don't need to Uninstall with TB all Chinese apps you don't need can be deleted like normal apps. the browser and market, other standard apps I would not delete.

Reactions: "A09"

knauji

Sep 13, 2015
Seoul
noticed a bug in the latest version. when I get a call and put the phone to my ear the display turns off. the sensor, it should do that but my display turns on again after a few seconds. I take the phone away and close again, display turns off again. but only a few seconds!
Is it just me?

psychem

Oct 18, 2011
noticed a bug in the latest version. when I get a call and put the phone to my ear the display turns off. the sensor, it should do that but my display turns on again after a few seconds. I take the phone away and close again, display turns off again. but only a few seconds!
Is it just me?

try the latest boeffla kernel beta7. see if it helps.

Reactions: knauji

psychem

Oct 18, 2011
can someone upload the latest rom OnePlusH2OS_14_OTA_008_all_201603012228.zip to googledrive? the h2os.com website is very slow.

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Just tried the ROM. Seems better than OOS, but for the horrible English translations (even for something as simple as switching the hardware keys; Month of March is written as MARTCH in the homescreen clock!!!!). The ROM is filled with Baidu and Tencent Bloat, that can be uninstalled safely, but the readability and user experience (UX) trying to decipher the Cantonese > English > understanding, takes its toll on me. So I will wait for someone to work on this ROM into a better English variant, as the read, understand > tap/apply is too steep a learning curve. Makes me want to go back to learning Chinese, so that I can fully utilise the ROM to it's fullest. Thanks to the OP for posting. BTW, there is an update available, which borks on installation (probably because i had SU installed). ROM worked beautifully with Delta GAPPS basic barebones features (Play Store, Play services only).

knauji

Sep 13, 2015
Seoul
Just tried the ROM. Seems better than OOS, but for the horrible English translations (even for something as simple as switching the hardware keys; Month of March is written as MARTCH in the homescreen clock!!!!). The ROM is filled with Baidu and Tencent Bloat, that can be uninstalled safely, but the readability and user experience (UX) trying to decipher the Cantonese > English > understanding, takes its toll on me. So I will wait for someone to work on this ROM into a better English variant, as the read, understand > tap/apply is too steep a learning curve. Makes me want to go back to learning Chinese, so that I can fully utilise the ROM to it's fullest. Thanks to the OP for posting. BTW, there is an update available, which borks on installation (probably because i had SU installed). ROM worked beautifully with Delta GAPPS basic barebones features (Play Store, Play services only).

you didn't try the latest version it seems. the spelling error for MARTCH got fixed, and I don't see any bad translations here.
there are some things that need attention but overall it's the best ROM so far. and we probably get a MM version before OOS does^^

Reactions: Cookie Ninja

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Yup! You're right. The march update has a better English translation (maybe they've got a real English speaking guy to translate the texts!). UI is smooth, nice and better than the OOS. System permissions seems to be handled by a LBE based app that handles permissions down to IMEI access but is restricted to user apps only. Overall a great improvement from the February update, but I still haven't found the One plus FM radio app on this ROM. Has anyone copied the OOS app onto this ROM and found that it works? Libraries missing? Please advise, coz I'm going to do this next week after I get home....need FM while on the move, so back on OOS for now...

Edit.

How do I get the apps after the home screen to rearrange alphabetically? (After I've deleted / reinstalled apps randomly?) I remember that my wife's Oppo Find7 (COS 2.15i) had one such setting buried deep inside....any help?

Dead Cookies leave no trails...

Last edited:

Djarenga

Feb 2, 2016
Hi, I was on kingmercian's h2os rom and i'm back to oos now.

I want come back to h2os but someone can tell me how is the music's experience ?
I found it bad on kingmercian's with v4p compared to oos with audio tuner ?
Thank you :)

P. S. Sorry for my english ^^

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Hi, I was on kingmercian's h2os rom and i'm back to oos now.

I want come back to h2os but someone can tell me how is the music's experience ?
I found it bad on kingmercian's with v4p compared to oos with audio tuner ?
Thank you :)

P. S. Sorry for my english ^^

I've found that H2 OS with Dirac audio enhancement sounds better than OOS with any player/eq combo

Dead Cookies leave no trails...

hAMMERlized

Jan 6, 2015
hi guys,

do we have the same option to switch the hardware buttons position as we've it at oxygen OS? means, the "back button" on the left side and the "menu button" on the ride side and reverse? thanks.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

can you explain to me how this exactly work? i don't really get it :/ would really like to have the apps in alphabetical order :)

knauji

Sep 13, 2015
Seoul
hi guys,

do we have the same option to switch the hardware buttons position as we've it at oxygen OS? means, the "back button" on the left side and the "menu button" on the ride side and reverse? thanks.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

can you explain to me how this exactly work? i don't really get it :/ would really like to have the apps in alphabetical order :)

you mean this?

Attachments

• 1458332984839.jpg
    1458332984839.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 170

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog

Precautions:

1. Back up all data, prevent data loss.
    2, brush third-party recovery, make sure to brush back the official recovery, to prevent the bricks.
    3. The brush has a third-party system, be sure to brush back a hydrogen OS, can be upgraded.

system

Upgrade to Android 6.0, to bring you a more smooth, stable and safe hydrogen OS
    Improved Doze Mode After the phone more power
    APP startup speed increased by 20%
    Repair a big wave Bugs

Hydrogen window

It adds two notes and calendar function card
    Support for custom sorting cards

desktop

Support icon batch management can be a key New Folder icon across the screen / folder to move across more convenient

SMS

Unread messages can mark a key to clear
    Support for a key to copy the code
    Blocking spam messages

call

Optimization of waiting time the call is connected
    Number identification capability dramatically

control center

Increase in Edit mode, you can customize the replacement switch
    Increased eye mode and switch WiFi hotspots

camera

More simple and clean camera UI, makes you more focused Photography

Photo Gallery

Significantly optimizing load and sliding performance picture album
    Netease increase LOFTCam filters
    Increase picture brightness / contrast / saturation editor
    View GIF image support

other
    Optimization notes, calendar, weather, File Manager, System Manager, etc.
    Www.h2os.com for more info. Changelog attached in screenshots.
    Updated with overclock screenshot using boefflas kernel 4.0 beta2
    Updated with 23 feb 2016 ota screenshot for rooted phones repair mode.
    Updated with 14 April 2016 Full ROM download link. (unofficial)
    Updated with official Sixth Edition ROM download link.
    Updated with official Seventh Edition ROM download link. (Based on MM 6.0.1)
    Updated with official ROM download link. (Based on MM 6.0.1) Time 29 Sep 2016
    H2OS 2.O UPDATE
    DATE 29 SEP 2016
    UPDATE LOG:
    Recommendation: ★★★
    fix the problem and improve the stability, recommended updates.

New
    - Added independent application upgrade feature, part of the system application can be upgraded independently.

Optimization
    - Optimize electricity usage data accuracy.
    - Fixed low probability unlocked, touch screen unresponsive problem.
    - Repair other known problems, improve system stability.

http://download.h2os.com/oneplus_x/mp/OnePlusH2OS_14_OTA_001_all_201609270726_5aa42273def7431b.zip

mirror
    gdrive
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MKgV6T8Z20TXl4Yng1dTVpUkE
    OnePlusH2OS_14_OTA_009_all_201604141455_f3435cbf116c4f3d.zip
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Ir5nurFR_wY056c2ZpNWJ4dDg
    Infos from the OP2 forum on what should be removed :

you can manually remove the bloatware yourself using a root file manager.

Just delete the following folders if they're present:

/system/priv-app/KeKeMarket
    /system/app/CTmusic
    /system/app/NeteaseMail
    /system/app/Oneplus_Yellow_Main
    /system/app/QQBrowser
    /system/app/YPProvider
    /system/app/baidushurufa
    /system/app/OpenWnn
    /system/app/liuliangbao
    /system/app/OPBugReport
    /system/reserve/alipay