Google has released Android 6.0 for Wear..keep an eye out

Search This thread

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
My guess maybe they're just really trying to knock out any potential bugs. Plus if they're still updating watch faces for the watch, they clearly haven't abandoned it. Thanks for that google plus reference though. Helps ease the mind.

Reactions: FUSIONdev

CompuTechnoPro™

Aug 16, 2011
Dhaka
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Sony's German Twitter Account said, that Android wear 1.4 will be coming to our SW3

https://twitter.com/Manu_del_Island/status/711926094648180736

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
7e7a7e98ff81eb9a85eaf126c538b973.jpg

Ha ha !![emoji28]

Sent from my SG Note 4 via Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Funny how every comment is asking about the MM update.
Questions correspond to topic![emoji28]

skinnycl

Oct 30, 2010
Santiago
got the android wear companion app updated to version 1.5. the play store changelog mentions the new gestures, but no firmware update for me so far

lohtse

Apr 1, 2009
Where ever they send Me!!
May face problems... better to be unrooted...

Agree! I didn't feel any importance of rooting my AW yet...

Seems abit pointless as other than twrp/kernels there are no custom roms and no hacks etc that would benefit a rooted device.... Phones/tablets hell yes and always root them asap but watch hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Anyway hope Marshmallow arrives soon... Partner has the Zenwatch(first one) and is one Marshmallow and seems much nice and more responsive.

Reactions: CompuTechnoPro™

CompuTechnoPro™

Aug 16, 2011
Dhaka
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Seems abit pointless as other than twrp/kernels there are no custom roms and no hacks etc that would benefit a rooted device.... Phones/tablets hell yes and always root them asap but watch hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Anyway hope Marshmallow arrives soon... Partner has the Zenwatch(first one) and is one Marshmallow and seems much nice and more responsive.
Eagerly waiting! ![emoji28]

Alahdal

Jan 16, 2008
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
just curious but what is the point in rooting the SWR50???? Got mine two days ago so am on a learning curve with Android wear!

Agree! I didn't feel any importance of rooting my AW yet...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3098425

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

[NUMINIT]

Nov 3, 2014
Vaasa

You mean twrp and kernels aren't a reason?

Top Liked Posts