So I want to start off by saying that I'm not stealing the developers work. He just seems to not fix the issue related in the t-mobile aroma installer for his 2.8 version rom.
So the error is "Syntax error aroma-config on line 143 col 8"
Go here to download his rom > Thread
- Download the one for tmobile 2.8.
- After you have downloaded it, extract the zip file and go to "\Inzuma 2.8 tmobile\META-INF\com\google\android"
- You are going to replace the file "aroma-config"
- Download the fixed aroma installer.zip file from the attachements
- Unzip the .zip file, copy and replace the aroma-installer file to the "META-INF\com\google\android" directory
- Lastly once you have replaced the file, simply zip all the folders and flash it using your recovery
and that's it. easy fix, the error was caused by a simple code error (which I fixed real quick)