Votes: 131 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

condor2015

Dec 9, 2015
Same...

I tried to work on stock ROM because it was the only ROM which work on my phone...
After firtstpach, generate 267 reject :)

Reactions: hfmls

hfmls

Aug 12, 2009
Vila Nova de Famalicão
Xiaomi made good work with g3. G4 ain't gonna happen, just because....
I give half year till they try become apple... Already started with locked boot note 3
It's a shame, I love this rom

Last edited:

djees

Feb 1, 2011
Wow miui is my favorite ROM! On lg g4 i can't found any ROM that can feat perfect than miui on my phones before...
If you can done that i will not sell my LG g4 bro! Many thanks for your hard work!

Sent from my LG-H815 using XDA Premium HD app

hfmls

Aug 12, 2009
Vila Nova de Famalicão
Yeah I gave a redmi note 2 and 3 to my parents and I feel jealous, whenever I can I play with it. So fast and pretty miui. And miui with LG camera how great would that be :) I just hope and wish someone could make it, sadly so far everyone is busy. I tried to port but found many errors, but I am a noob , so...

djees

Feb 1, 2011
Yeah thanks you this thread need to be more popular i think miui on LG is a must of the LG g4 owners would like it!

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Before i own my HTC m7 and miui was based on cm ROM and work like a charm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i unscrewed the kernel now it's a system work !
    Him been using Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, and Note 3 now, but my main is LG G4, wanted to ask if someone could (with incentives of course) port MIUI to LG G4, i just love that ROM, clean, fast and really beautiful. I would appreciate all the efforts if anyone could try please.

If someone would like to jump in the boat too i would be glad.

I would donate (for starters) 50€
    If all goes well, I will be uploading a test build later on. There's a chance it might not boot but hopefully a logcat pull will be possible
    @ItzShadowz it's your turn :)
    @genesixxbf3 What are the benefits of using the stock rom as a base? and disadvantages? thanks :)

I think that miui is supreme for battery life, and not only for its UI. So.. using the stock base rom, it will result the same battery life?

Gonna work on extracting it tomorrow, let's hope for the best :D
    Great news.. Will it based on Cm or stock, what do you planning @genesixxbf3 ?

LG-H815 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Stock

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk