No news about officiel marchmallow?

Search This thread

raybanBcn

May 23, 2013
I just hope that this update improve the performance. If not I'll have to change the phone. When the phone gets laggy I'd throw it by the window

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: blackinfinity

blackinfinity

Dec 7, 2014
I just hope that this update improve the performance. If not I'll have to change the phone. When the phone gets laggy I'd throw it by the window

Same here it affects my physical and mental health. Every time it becomes laggy my stress and anxiety level goes up.

It has reported about extreme performance improvement over lollipop

Bacelo

Nov 15, 2010
Hamburg
www.g-o-h.net
All the last weeks since the leak of the beta MM releases, I read so much about trouble, problems, rollback and even more trouble...
Luckily I stayed on LP! So I guess it will still need some time - if they eveb haven't dropped it...
As almost at every company - only the model releases are important and care. Mate 7 is already long time past having dust on it! It's no more important for them on the market-battle...

blackinfinity

Dec 7, 2014
i contacted huawei arabia official customer support.
and they said, it should be released soon, they are working on it.
so have patience :)

I do not think they are working on it...

I think when they decide to start working and finish the last 5% of the work
it will go kind of fast, the problem is the project has been put a side because other models are more prioritized obviously.
It is a stupid strategy to leave something 95% done and not finish it, it is a waste of resources it does also upset their customers.

They need to realize... about 8 million people are affect and will suffer mentally and physically because of the lack of software dedication.

anywa

mutahharbashir

Mar 31, 2016
Gujranwala

it will go kind of fast, the problem is the project has been put a side because other models are more prioritized obviously.
It is a stupid strategy to leave something 95% done and not finish it, it is a waste of resources it does also upset their customers.

They need to realize... about 8 million people are affect and will suffer mentally and physically because of the lack of software dedication.

anywa
i feel equally frustrated as you are,
but don't forget they are giving excellent phones at half price compare to other manufacturers :good:
remember lollipop upgrade it was released almost after a year, this time they started beta test earlier because i believe this will be the last update for this phone and they don't want any bug.
in past i never bought a huawei phone just because lack of updates, this time they looked much promising, as they have released MM for some phones, so don't lose hope.
as they have provided official MM downgrade packages, i doubt final version will be delayed.

Reactions: pirsquared8

blackinfinity

Dec 7, 2014
It will be like last time. When Android N is released they will release Marshmallow .. So that we can be one version behind always.

ecep

Jul 24, 2014
Have never participated in beta, and the device suppose to be used in china mainland (check my signature), however is is been used in Hellas under voda 4G FDD LTE without any issues at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

anywa
    Is there any news about officiel marshmallow in mate 7
    I think that Huawei forgot of our phone ?

I think that yhis b511 and b513 are not a beta but a officiel one