ASUS Stock Camera & Gallery for CM 12.1 & CM 13

Search This thread

snascentef

Aug 5, 2011
Good news. For some reason, pixelmaster camera can now be download from play store and no bugs nor glitches. Just that it cannot save pictures to sd card and can start a bit slow at first, but give it a couple of restart and it should work perfectly. I tested on cm13 on the 1-3-2016 nightly build on Z00A
Do you have a link from google play store?

Feb 20, 2016
Sungailiat
Do you have a link from google play store?
My account is still new, so i can't post the link. Sorry bout that :crying: . Just search for pixelmaster camera and look for the same icon and made by zenui.
Some note, sometimes the camera can't take pictures after using the camera from other apps, like google's camera or translators live translation. If that happens, just reboot and it will be fine. Not soft reboot, it won't work

pinuno

Good news. For some reason, pixelmaster camera can now be download from play store and no bugs nor glitches. Just that it cannot save pictures to sd card and can start a bit slow at first, but give it a couple of restart and it should work perfectly. I tested on cm13 on the 1-3-2016 nightly build on Z00A
I tried to download at Play store but the problem is when I tried to use beautification, the captured photo is still green image.

N

nntech

It still gives out the distorted images on XOSP 4.2 (based on CM13) :(

Feb 20, 2016
Sungailiat
Quick news. You can use the pixelmaster camera without distortions by disabling the preinstalled camera, like the google camera or the stock camera. Works perfectly, except for beautification and panorama. Reboot is needed, clear the cache is nessecary

mn.code

Sep 18, 2011
Bor
On latest CM 13 nightly, Pixel Master Camera from playstore started working again! There are issues with front camera though, also I haven't tested all modes.

AryaPramudita

Apr 20, 2016
Hey i have a problem here, first i'm using cm13 and this zip file, knowing that the camera doesnt work properly on cm13 i wipe may data,system,cache and dalvik, and install cm12.1 the gapps and this zip file, but i got the same problem when i'm using cm13, when i tried to use the other fiture like time rewind, panoramic and etc it got force close, hangs, anyone can help me fix my problem, i very love asus camera because it fiture, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIX MY PROBLEM,
I WOULD THANKS A LOT TO SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME FIX THIS,
Thanks before, sorry for my bad english

Reactions: gabrielkozy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All features working ASUS Stock Camera , Gallery & Burst View . Also Asus Keyboard.

Installation Instructions

Flash .zip using TWRP / CWM recovery

All features working on CM 12.1

If you find any bugs please report.

You can download it from here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ncZ5Ow6xeeUHNOcm9WUFlMX2M/view?usp=docslist_api

Version 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ncZ5Ow6xeeSTh2TmRlZlJvWXM/view?usp=docslist_api

Cm 12.1
    All features working including super resolution.

Bug
    Cm 13
    Super resolution image distorted
    After build 18 Dec 2015 all images distorted if SD card is present.

ASUS Keyboard download link below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ncZ5Ow6xeeN25yNzVXTlZERm8/view?usp=docslist_api

Don't be alarmed if the script says installing camera when you flash it, forgot to change the text in the script.

Installation

Flash via custom recovery
    Enable Asus Keyboard from language options and you are doing.
    All features work including theming .

Asus Camera for Android 6 update link below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ncZ5Ow6xeeT0gwXzJMTUZBVjA/view?usp=drivesdk

Bug
    Please report as you find it.
    Next in the pipeline is asus keyboard, will try FM and Flip cover after
    It only installed the stock camera from LP for me on latest AICP 11.0 which is CM13 based... :(

Here's another update. Contains the latest version of PixelMaster from Play store, tested / compatible with CM13 MM Blobs version. Panorama works again, and now Time Rewind works too. Everything else that didn't work on my previous post still doesn't.
    OP, here's a little update/patch to your stock Camera/Gallery flasher zip.

Changes:
    - updated apks for Camera and Gallery;
    - Contains missing libraries from Asus stock ROM : allows Panorama shots to work (tested only CM12.1, not sure about CM13).

Still not working (at least as tested on CM12.1):
    - GIF animation (hangs)
    - Tilt-shift (aka Miniature) shots (colors garbled)
    - Smart remove (hangs)
    - Time rewind (hangs / crashes)

Everything else appears to be working (again, as tested on CM12.1)

I used your CM13 / Android 6 flasher zip as base, and tested it on my CM12.1 install - works without problems, so I believe this zip should work both for CM12.1 and CM13, no separate zip for each version needed. But you people on CM13, let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Here it is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B61_pEmFiM2LZ0JNRWdYN19NTXM

Cheers!
    [Alpha]Increamental Upgrade

Hey Guys;
    Ok, So I messed around with @snap316 version 1 .zip and updated the .apks for the gallery and camera as well as the .jar in "frameworks" from .156(actually from prismbarebone v12.5).

I don't take credit for any coding except some cosmetic tweaks and as requested I split the original into separated zips for camera and gallery.
    Install the gallery only if you need quick access to your photos straight after you have clicked them and quick editing.

Otherwise, just to browse pics, there are better apps out there.[CM Quickpic to name 1.]

Finally, I must say that there may be kinks in the zips. Hence, Install at your own peril.:good::good:

Camera : GDrive
    Gallery : GDrive