[ROM][G920/5] [12/5] XtreStoLite DeoMod Edition 3.3.1 MM [DPDP] [F/FD/I/T/W8/K/L/S]

Search This thread

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
Damn, I was just finishing up the development on v.3.1... Then I checked sammobile, and saw that the DPCS firmware just got uploaded :(
So I guess that Samsung found an bug in the DPCP firmware, because they release another update for the same CSC just in a week.

I will re-base the v.3.1 update to the DPCS firmware now, will try to have it ready by this Sunday evening.

thisnthatman

Jul 10, 2012
Damn, I was just finishing up the development on v.3.1... Then I checked sammobile, and saw that the DPCS firmware just got uploaded :(
So I guess that Samsung found an bug in the DPCP firmware, because they release another update for the same CSC just in a week.

I will re-base the v.3.1 update to the DPCS firmware now, will try to have it ready by this Sunday evening.

Legend :good:

rikawa

Aug 18, 2007
After BL and Modem Updates, I'm stuked on the Samsung Logo (G920I)

Hi All, I really need your help. After updating the BL and Modem. I'm stucked ont the Samsung Logo. I can just enter Download mode. What should I do?

Thank you all

thiagofbrito

Sep 22, 2009
Fortaleza
Samsung Galaxy S9+

Take your time brow. Anytime it comes it will make all of us really proud of having you by our side. Thank your for your hard efforts.

Sent from my SM-G920F using XDA-Developers mobile app

PrinceMS

Jan 10, 2008
Toronto
I am running: XtreStoLite 2.4 Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM
on G920W8 (Canadian) version.

Everything is working fine but I can't load weather on Chronus app. I have tried flashing the Weather deamon from Xtras but still it says loading and never loads. Any Ideas?

Nevermind: Removed - redownloaded and its good!

Last edited:

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
I need a few beta testers who want to test out v.3.1 before I release it...

ONLY apply for beta testing if you had problems with (one of) the following things with v.3.0:
- Edge features add-on gave you an black screen after installing (or any other add-on that gave you an black screen after installing it)
- VPN connection problems
- Bad battery life

If you had (one of) above problems and want to test out v.3.1 for me, then leave an reply here (please also mention your problem), and I will PM you the links to the latest v.3.1 test build.

nicsarnero

May 28, 2008
TS
DT2W

Great edgarf28:good:
There is the possibility of having the DT2W Double Take Wake or....compatible kernel for this ?
Thanks again Great Rom

Reactions: kurtph1969

Controless

Sep 7, 2013
Perhaps one have to choose "I have a S6 Edge" in the ROM installation to be able to boot the S6 edge features from aroma?

I have no clue, anyone here know how to do this properly? :D

- Renolz

Are you still stuck on the black screen? If now, do you know how to get out of it?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

ONLY apply for beta testing if you had problems with (one of) the following things with v.3.0:
- Edge features add-on gave you an black screen after installing (or any other add-on that gave you an black screen after installing it)
- Bad battery life

If you had (one of) above problems and want to test out v.3.1 for me, then leave an reply here (please also mention your problem), and I will PM you the links to the latest v.3.1 test build.

Hi, can I please join the beta? After I flashed the edge add ons, I got a black screen with the blue pulsing dot. I can't get out of it no matter what button combos I try. I am able to enter download and recovery mode, but I'm not really sure how to transfer the rom onto my phone. Thanks.

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
Are you still stuck on the black screen? If now, do you know how to get out of it?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Hi, can I please join the beta? After I flashed the edge add ons, I got a black screen with the blue pulsing dot. I can't get out of it no matter what button combos I try. I am able to enter download and recovery mods, but I'm not really sure how to transfer the rom onto my phone. Thanks.

PM'ed you the links to it! :good:

Reactions: Controless

Controless

Sep 7, 2013
PM'ed you the links to it! :good:

Thanks edgar! Downloading atm. However, I'm not too sure how to transfer these files on my phone since it's stuck on the black screen. Is the 3.1 rom .zip file flashable by odin? If not, I'm not sure what my course of action is here.

EDIT: Fixed by transferring the rom/aroma files via adb.

Last edited:

Phoenix09

Dec 1, 2009
Equestria
HTC One X+
HTC Vision: G2
Thanks edgar! Downloading atm. However, I'm not too sure how to transfer these files on my phone since it's stuck on the black screen. Is the 3.1 rom .zip file flashable by odin? If not, I'm not sure what my course of action is here.

USB OTG
MTP
ADB push
ADB sideload

there's a few options...

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

renolz

Jun 23, 2015

Ofcourse man, just hold power, home and volume down for 10sec and ur in odin mode, then press volume down to cancel and instantly hold volume up and home and you will boot to recovery ;) from there you can flash ur backup or reflash the rom.

- Renolz

Controless

Sep 7, 2013
Ofcourse man, just hold power, home and volume down for 10sec and ur in odin mode, then press volume down to cancel and instantly hold volume up and home and you will boot to recovery ;) from there you can flash ur backup or reflash the rom.

- Renolz

Thanks man. Unfortunately I don't have any backups (never making this mistake again) or the old rom. I'll try out my luck with adb.

ElementRn

Jan 12, 2016

- Bad battery life

I am really enjoying your awesome Rom. Battery life is really nice as long as I switch to mobile data during standby. Screen on time is absolutely perfect. I experience WiFi standby drain on all marshmallow Roms, so the issue is probably on Samsung side. It's not too bad, due to the fact, that there is an easy fix. Not sure if users reporting bad battery life describe the same phanomen like I do here.
If you need another beta tester, here I am.
Regards and thank you so much for transforming this device from nice to amazing.

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Presenting my Extremely De-bloated, Deodexed & Modded G920/G925 F/FD/I/T/W8/K/L/S (Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge) TouchWiz ROM:

XtreStoLite_logo.png

This will be the lightest S6 Marshmallow TouchWiz ROM you ever will see! Just 640MB

See post #1 (this post) for the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM
    See Post #2 for the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 Aroma Add-on Package
    See Post #3 for the old XtreStoLite 2.4 Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM
    See Post #4 for the old XtreStoLite 2.4 Lollipop 5.1.1 Aroma Add-on package
    See Post #5 for the latest Marshmallow bootloaders/modems

XtreStoLite 3.3.1 FINAL Marshmallow Android 6.0.1

Details:

- One ROM for 15 different S6 models: Normal S6 / S6 Edge F/FD/I/T/W8/K/L/S

- Based on the latest Samsung Stock G925F XXU3DPDP Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware (Base build date: 22-APR-2016)

- Deodexed Mod Edition: Deodexed & Mods!

The Mods that are included with this version:
    ★ 5-Way Reboot Menu
    ★ Removed High volume warning message
    ★ Enabled Multi-Window for all apps
    ★ All 3 animation speeds at 0.5 at default
    ★ No auto SMS -> MMS conversion with the Samsung messaging app
    ★ Enabled Display Scaling in Settings -> Display
    ★ Enabled Touch button light duration option in Settings -> Display
    ★ Outdoor mode for display
    ★ 12 Toolbox (from S5)
    ★ Optional: 3Minit battery MOD
    ★ Optional: Remove Gray statusbar when using the Power Saving mode
    ★ Optional: 'Good Lock' brand new SystemUI interface by Samsung!

- Latest Samsung stock kernel as default kernel

- Integrated Fix for the 'No deep-sleep' bug!!
    (thanks to @HomerSp & @Chainfire)

- All the standard features of Stock Android will work, so it's nearly even light as an AOSP ROM but then with the TouchWiz launcher, SystemUI & some Samsung apps

- ROM still includes the original Samsung Keyboard, Gallery, Camera, Dialer, Messages, Music, Alarm, File Explorer & Calculator apps

- Deleted more than 1.5 Gb from the ROM (in comparison to the stock firmware)

- Latest SuperSu & BusyBox binary's integrated

- Sqlite3 3.12.2 binary and optimization script

- KNOX fully removed

- 100% Clean and correct installation script (hand-made by me)

- Native Call Recording

- At every boot the FsTrim command will be excecuted, to keep your Phone smooth and the internal memory fast!

- Updated Google Play Services, Play Store & Webview to the latest version that's available

- 'Allow 3rd-party app install' enabled at default

- Working Private Mode (available as an add-on in post #2)

- (Optional) CSC tweaks, like:

★ Add secondary symbols to the Samsung Keyboard (only works with US English language)
    ★ Native Call recording
    ★ LTE data icon, instead of 4G
    ★ Camera shutter sound button in the Samsung Camera app
    ★ App lock on recents panel
    ★ Mobile data usage counter on notification panel
    ★ Enable camera during call
    ★ Disabled Auto-correction for the Samsung Keyboard at default
    ★ Filming with the Samsung camera app no longer pauses Music (if you're playing music)
    ★ Messaging time stamps to it's original time
    ★ Enable Call Button in call log list
    ★ Call/Message blocking Settings entry
    ★ Message 999 recipient limit
    ★ Exit button in the Samsung internet Browser
    ★ Vibrate on call answering
    ★ Extended Smart Manager (2nd page) with: App lock, permission/notification manager & call/message block

- A few (optional) build.prop tweaks, like: Fewer WiFi scans, Faster Boot animation speeds, Disabled call ring and Proximity delay.

- Unique separate Aroma Add-on Package which includes all the removed Samsung 'bloatware' apps, so that you can flash at any time your missing app back... (see Post #2)

1S6.png
    5S6.png

6S6.png
    4S6.png

2S6.png
    3S6.png

TIPS:

• First boot up (after doing an clean flash) can take up an long time (around the 5 minutes), this is because this ROM is deodexed!

• Settings -> Wallpaper FC's!? That's normal... because you have to flash the Samsung Wallpaper picker add-on with the XtreStoLite Aroma Add-on Package for this (see post #2)

• To enable 'Okay Google everywhere', you need to follow this guide

• Heart rate sensor not working in S-Health? Then make sure that you have installed S-health via the Aroma addon package, and not via the Play store or the Galaxy App store.

• Use ONLY this Xposed framework version for this ROM (arm64 sdk23 for Marshmallow and arm64 sdk22 for Lollipop)

• If you're experiencing ANY issue, then first make sure that you're on the latest bootloader/firmware (see post #4 for latest one for your model), and that you've done an clean install (data/factory reset before installing the ROM).

• All the Google Play Store apps are NOT included in the ROM (or Aroma add-on package), you can download those by yourself in the Play Store.

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]DPDP V.3.3.1 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL:[/B]
    - Updated SuperSu to 2.72 (SocketListener logcat bug is finally fixed now)
    - Updated Google Play services
    - Updated Samsung Music 
    - Re-added liboemcrypto.so lib file (fixes Smart view / All Share, and fixes some logcat messages/errors)
    - Corrected permissions for exyrngd bin file
    - Installation script excecutes e2fsck on all partitions now (automatically fixes partition errors if there are any)
    - Fixed Dual sim messaging when choosing the 60+ Messages CSC tweak option (thanks to @aggression22)
    - Misc. optimizations (probably better battery life & smoothness than previous versions)

[B]DPDP V.3.3 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL:[/B]
    - Re-based to fimware base XXU3DPDP (build date April 22nd)
    - Android security patch: May 1st.
    - Updated Sqlite3 binary to 3.12.2
    - Updated Google WebView
    - Optimized the su.d Busybox/sqlite install script (better custom kernel compatibility)
    - Optimized mount points
    - Installation script also sets the right permissions & SE context labels for the internal memory now
    - Misc. fixes & optimizations

[B]DPD8 V.3.2 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL:[/B]
    - Re-based to the XXU3DPD8 firmware (build date April 4th)
    - Android Security Patch April 2nd.
    - Deodexed and mods done with the latest tools
    - All apps are Multi-language again
    - Removed 'Totally hide passwords' CSC tweak (It's already available as an option in Settings -> Security)
    - Re-Added 'Ultra Power Saving Mode' quick toggle
    - Updated Samsung Keyboard
    - Updated Video Trimmer
    - Updated Samsung Music
    - Fixed Netflix sreaming for T/W8 models (those models will have an G92xF model name now under Settings -> About device, to fix this)
    - Many more misc. fixes & optimizations

[B]DPCS V.3.1.1 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL:[/B]
    - Added G920/G925 W8 & T support (including new in-call audio fix & T/W8 Stock Kernel)
    - Updated TouchWiz launcher to v.2.1.15 (from the G92xT MM firmware)
    - Updated Samsung keyboard to v.1.1.16 (from the G92xT MM firmware)
    - Updated Samsung My Files to v.3.1.05 (from the G92xT MM firmware)
    - Updated Samsung Gallery to v.2.1.22 (from the G92xT MM firmware)
    - Updated WiFi/Bluetooth firmware (from the T/W8 MM firmware)
    - Updated Sqlite3 to 3.12.1
    - Updated Google Play Store to v.6.4.13.C-all [0] 2754070
    - Re-added LTE data icon option 

[B]DPCS V.3.1 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL:[/B]
    - Re-based to DPCS firmware (build date March 24th)
    - Down-graded SuperSu to 2.68 (due to SocketListener logcat spamming in 2.70 & 2.71) (Better battery life!)
    - Updated Busybox & the symlinks of it
    - Updated WebView
    - Updated Play Store
    - Updated Samsung Music
    - Updated Samsung Game service
    - Optimized the way system & rootfs gets mounted
    - Fixed permissions of all the symlinks
    - Fixed Busybox/sqlite installation when using the Hacker custom kernel
    - Optimized the 'Disable SPCM' build.prop tweak
    - Optimized the default build.prop tweaks
    - Added 'Outdoor mode' to display settings (sunlight screen mode toggle)
    - Added mod to Disable apk signature check & possibility to install older version of apk over new version
    - Fixed su.d script permissions
    - Many more minor optimizations & fixes!

[B]DPCA V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL:[/B]
    - Added 'Display scaling' option under Settings -> Display
    - Added 'Touch key light duration' option under Settings -> Display
    - Added 'App lock on recents panel' CSC tweak option
    - Added 'Mobile data usage counter on notification panel' CSC tweak option
    - Updated Sqlite3 binary to 3.12.0
    - Updated SuperSu to 2.71
    - Updated Google Play Store
    - Re-added TCP4 connection build.prop tweaks
    - Re-added Disable SPCM build.prop tweak (SPCM app killer)
    - Fixed Quick reply for the Samsung Messaging app
    - Fixed Gear VR
    - Added automatic Busybox/Sqlite install su.d script (automatically installs BusyBox & Sqlite3 when needed & automatically recognises if it can be installed in system-less mode or in system-mode)
    - Optimized the installation script
    - Misc. changes & optimizations

[B]DPCA V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition RC1:[/B]
    - Upgraded to DPCA firmware (build date March 11th) (with Android security patch 2016-03-01)
    - Re-added 'Remove high volume warning' mod
    - Added 'Universal Multi window mod' (all apps supports the Multi window function now)
    - Re-done the 5 way reboot menu (you don't have to tick two times on reboot anymore)
    - Added Galaxy Labs app (from Galaxy S7) (this allows you to remove the app drawer in Touchwiz, and test out more beta features from Samsung in the future)
    - Changed to another BusyBox binary (that's compatible with Synapse)
    - Added BusyBox cleaning su.d script 
    - Updated Sqlite3 binary to 3.11.1 & optimized the sqlite3 su.d script
    - Updated SuperSu to 2.70 RC
    - Updated Samsung Music & Samsung Game Service to their latest version
    - Updated Google Play Services, Play Store & WebView to their latest version
    - Added various CSC tweaks, such as: 'disable sms to mms auto conversion', 'extra screen capture quick toggle', 'enable Sava/restore of messages in Samsung messaging app'
    - Fixed 'Hide password' CSC tweak
    - Device name shows now the correct name
    - Corrected battery information for both S6 & S6 Edge models (under Settings -> about device -> battery information)
    - Added Multi-user build.prop tweak option
    - Removed Ultra Power Saving mode menu entries (they will come back when you flash the Ultra Power saving mode add-on from the Aroma pack)
    - Disabled Context survey mode (The survey mode sends anymous information to Samsung)
    - Enabled Message sheduling in the Samsung Messaging app
    - Enabled Split view mode in the Samsung Messaging app (when holding your device horizontally)
    - Enabled Message notification reminder in the Samsung Messaging app
    - Enabled Meta edit in Samsung Music app
    - Disabled the motion/gesture features at default (made an add-on for these in the Aroma pack)
    - Enabled floating keyboard for the Samsung keyboard
    - various fixes & optimizations

[B]DPBK V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition BETA 3:[/B]
    - Added G920F & G925F DPBK Stock kernels (Stock kernels are now compatible again with SuperSu 2.68 Beta)
    - Updated to SuperSu 2.68 Beta 
    - Added latest HackerKernel (v13-Fixed) for G920F & G925F by (@thehacker911) and removed the Space X kernels
    - Made many optimisations to the Sqlite3 & Log cleaner su.d scripts (removes much more log files now, and Sqlite3 runs on every boot up now)
    - Set the correct SE Context label for app_process64 in installation script (IMPORTANT!)

[B]DPBK V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition BETA 2:[/B]
    - Updated to DPBK firmware base (many new app version numbers in this firmware compared to DPB8)
    - Added option for Space X G920F kernel
    - Choose between system-less or system-mode SuperSu (only for Adam kernel)
    - Added G925F Edge kernel (Space X) (when selecting the Edge model this kernel gets automatically flashed) (also SuperSu get installed in System mode with this kernel)
    - S/L/K Korean G920/G925 models should also work now (Not tested out)
    - Re-added 5-Way reboot menu mod
    - Re-added default 0.5 animation scales mod
    - Removed the warning in the Aroma installer under the Fingerprint scanner option (about the 5.1.1 bootloader, becuase it isn't relevant anymore with 6.0.1)
    - Updated Google system WebView & Google Play Services to their latest versions
    - 'Add secondary symbols to Samsung Keyboard' CSC tweak fixed partly (works only when using Engish (US) language on keyboard)
    - Added ScrollCapture apk file to the ROM, to get the Smart capture function working
    [B]
    DPB8 V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition BETA 1:[/B]
    - First Marshmallow beta build!

Credits:

@Winb33 - For the Mega 1032 fonts & Emoji font packs!
    @Chainfire - For SuperSU
    @aggression22 - For finding/fixing the Dual-sim messaging bug in the CSC tweaks

And ofcourse all the Beta testers!!

How-to Install:

Install Marshmallow bootloader & modem and install custom recovery:
    - Install the correct MM bootloader & modem for your model with Odin (see post #5 of this thread)
    - Make sure that you have an working TWRP custom recovery installed
    (This trips your KNOX warranty counter!)

Install the ROM
    - Copy the ROM & Aroma add-on package zip files to your internal of your Phone
    - Reboot to recovery mode (TWRP)
    - Do an Data/Factory reset first in your recovery
    - Start the installation of the ROM
    - Optional: flash the Aroma add-on package, to install missing components or extra add-ons (You can do this anytime!)
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy the Rom! :D

See Post #2 for Aroma Add-on Package 3.3, for most of the Samsung apps and functions that got removed from the ROM & some more customization options. So that you can choose which feature/app you want to have back!

Download links for:

ROM:
    XtreStoLite 3.3.1 FINAL
    G92xF/FD/I/T/W8/K/L/S Universal Deodexed Mod Edition

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ROM DPDP V.3.3.1 FINAL Marshmallow: (640MB)

AndroidFileHost:

V.3.3.1 FINAL DOWNLOAD

MD5: 6ec38e839642eeb319715f60f1a43872

(check the MD5 of your download before flashing)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Post #2 for the Aroma Add-on Package 3.3 (Marshmallow version)

See this post for the latest Flashable Odin Modems/Bootloaders for the G920F/I & G925F/I models.

If you like this rom, feel free to donate.
    (or use the Donate button in my signature)

XDA:DevDB Information
    XtreStoLite Universal Deodexed Mod Edition, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
    edgarf28
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.3.1 MM FINAL
    Stable Release Date: 2016-05-12
    Current Beta Version: 2.4 Lollipop
    Beta Release Date: 2015-10-20

Created 2015-04-27
    Last Updated 2016-05-12
    Aroma Add-on Package

XtreStoLite Deodexed Aroma Add-on Package 3.3.1 FINAL
    Marshmallow 6.0.1 G920/G925 F/FD/I/T/W8/K/L/S version

Choose which Samsung App or feature YOU want to have in the XtreStoLite ROM

Aroma Add-on Package 3.3.1 FINAL Details:

- You can use this package to choose which Samsung app or feature you want back on your Phone!

- You can flash this package at any time after flashing the rom, so you can first use the rom, and look what exactly you want to have back

- Only choose what you will use, every option that you will install, will 'bloat' your system more and more.

- ONLY the things that you select are being installed with this package, it's only for the add-ons that are listed below (you have to flash the ROM from post #1 first!)

- TIP: When flashing this package hold the list bellow besides it, so that you can see the special notes about every add-on.
    Aroma Add-on Package Contents:

The following Apps & Features are included in the XtreStoLite Aroma Add-on Package:

★ S6 Edge features
    ★ Samsung AllShare/WiFi-Direct/S-Beam/Screen-Mirroring
    ★ Samsung Baby Crying Monitor
    ★ Samsung E-Mail app + Exchange support
    ★ Samsung Extreme Power Saving & Emergency Mode
    ★ Samsung Finger Print Scanner support
    ★ Samsung Gear Manager & ANT+ support
    ★ Samsung Gear Fit Manager & ANT+ support
    ★ Other Smart Watches/bands support (ANT+)
    ★ Samsung Multi Window full-support
    ★ Samsung Quick Connect (available from the Notification panel)
    (Also needs the AllShare add-on to be flashed)
    ★ Samsung Wallpaper Picker
    (This fixes the FC's in Settings -> Wallpaper etc.)
    ★ Samsung SBrowser (internet browser)
    ★ Samsung SCloud
    (to get the Scloud backup/restore function working you need to also install the Samsung E-Mail app)
    ★ Samsung SFinder (available from the Notification panel)
    ★ Samsung SHealth app
    ★ Samsung SMemo
    ★ Samsung SPlanner
    ★ Gear VR (virtual reality) support
    ★ Smart Switch (to copy over things from your previous mobile device)
    ★ Theme Manager
    ★ Samsung SPrint support
    ★ Samsung SVoice app (flash also the TTS add-on to get voice feedback)
    ★ Samsung TTS and Google TTS voices
    ★ Samsung AccuWeather Widget (including the Weather daemon)
    ★ Samsung Fonts (Nearly 1000 different system fonts, thanks to @Winb33)
    ★ Samsung Flipboard Briefing (My Magazine)
    ★ Samsung App Store + Samsung account support
    ★ Samsung SmartRemote (IR app)
    ★ Samsung Voice Note (voice recorder app)
    ★ VPN connection support
    ★ Samsung Clock Widgets
    ★ Samsung Gesture features (that are normally under Settings -> Advances features)
    ★ Samsung Assistant Menu (floating buttons for different functions)
    ★ Samsung Smart Manager (extended version with 2nd page, and App Lock!)
    ★ Samsung Easy Mode (+ Easy Mode widgets)
    ★ Samsung Headphone shortcut notifications in the notification drawer
    ★ Samsung MirrorLink
    ★ Samsung Live Wallpaper Picker
    ★ Samsung Test Mode applications (which you can access with secret codes from the dialer)
    ★ Samsung Private Mode
    (Works ONLY with the Stock kernel!!)
    ★ STK (Sim Toolkit) app
    ★ ColorBlind (Settings -> Accessibility -> Vision-> Color adjustment)
    ★ Google Search/Now system app (to give you the 'OK Google everywhere' function in the Google Search app)
    ★ Hearing Adjust
    ★ 9 Extra Camera Modes (from the Galaxy App Store), The apk's get copied to your internal memory, so that you can install them manually!
    (including the new YouTube Live Broadcast camera mode!)
    ★ NFC Smart Card Services
    ★ Samsung Help function
    ★ Samsung Dictionary
    ★ Samsung Magnifier
    ★ Beep 'n Go Barcode Beaming Service & app
    ★ Samsung SideSync
    ★ Samsung Video Editor & HighLight Video service
    (Also needed to play the recorded slow motion videos)
    ★ Miscellaneous Accessibility functions
    (This addon contains: Access Control, Import/export accessibility settings, S-Talkback & Virtual Softkey)
    ★ Smart Manager (Junk cleaning tool & Anti-virus)
    ★ Video Telephony
    ★ Smart View
    ★ S-View cover support
    ★ S7 Game launcher plugin
    ★ S7 Wallpaper picker (stock S7 wallpapers)
    ★ S5 Toolbox add-on
    ★ S7 System Sounds

Customization add-ons:

★ Viper4Android + Dolby Atmos (sound optimization)
    ★ Android Marshmallow 6.0 Launcher (original Android Marshmallow launcher)
    ★ 3 different Emoji system fonts (iOS, Samsung & Stock Android KitKat emoji's) (works with Google/Samsung/SwiftKey etc. keyboards)
    ★ Enable/Disable system-wide Ad-blocking
    ★ Option to choose between the Google Messenger app & Samsung Messages app

Theme options:
    ★ 'Good Lock' New Samsung SystemUI interface!
    ★ 3Minit Battery MOD
    ★ Remove Gray statusbar when using the Power Saving mode

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]DPDP XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.3.1 FINAL:[/B]
    - Updated SuperSu to 2.72
    - Updated Google Keyboard
    - Updated Google Music
    - Updated Google Photos
    - Updated Google Search
    - Updated Good Lock SystemUI

[B]DPDP XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.3 FINAL:[/B]
    - Updated all add-ons to firmware base XXU3DPDP (build date April 22nd)
    - Updated S-Browser to latest version
    - Done the mods with the latest Apktool
    - Added 5 more Google apps (installing these will remove the Samsung equilevant app)
    - Added Easy Setup apk to 'Quick Connect' add-on
    - Added Easy One hand mode apk to the 'Different accessibility' add-on
    - The Google Now launcher add-on removes the TouchWiz launcher now
    - Misc. fixes & optimizations

[B]DPD8 XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.2 FINAL:[/B]
    - Updated all add-on to firmware XXU3DPD8 (build date April 4th)
    - Deodexed and mods done with the latest tools
    - Fixed Kerberos Exchange E-mail connection with Samsung E-Mail add-on
    - Fixed Gear (fit) Manager add-on installation (this add-on didn't got installed when selected with previous version)
    - Fixed *#0*# dialer code in Service menus add-on (should work on all models now)
    - Added option to flash back the latest stock kernel (including system-less SuperSu)
    - Added SystemUI mod option to disable the gray status bar when using the Power Saving mode
    - Added option to flash Viper4Android without Dolby Atmos
    - And added option to remove Viper4Android + Dolby Atmos, and restore stock Samsung sound optimization files (Sound alive)
    - Disabled pop-up about 3rd party apps when installing the Smart Manager
    - Updated Good Lock SystemUI
    - Updated Samsung (Internet) Browser
    - Updated Google Search
    - Updated Samsung Store
    - Updated Samsung Billing service
    - Updated S-Memo
    - Updated S-Voice (and added S-Voice Weather service)
    - Updated Samsung TTS
    - Updated many more add-ons to the latest ones (from the latest G92xI EPD2 firmware)
    - Updated AOSP Emoji font to the Android N DP2 one
    - Updated iOS Emoji font to iOS 9.3 (includes all emoji's now!)
    - Added iOS 9.3 Flat Emoji option

[B]DPCS XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.1.1 FINAL:[/B]
    - Updated Smart Manager 
    - Updated Samsung E-Mail app
    - Updated Samsung Memo notition app
    - Updated Samsung Push service

[B]DPCS XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.1a FINAL:[/B]
    - Fixed permissions of symlinks for the following add-ons: AllShare, VPN, S-Voice, Baby crying monitor, Hearing Adjust & S-Print
    IMPORTANT: Re-download & re-flash aroma add-on package 3.1a if you have flashed one of these add-ons with Aroma add-on package v.3.1.

[B]DPCS XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.1 FINAL:[/B]
    - Re-based on DPCS firmware (build date March 24th)
    - Modded the S5 Toolbox add-on to show max. 12 apps in the toolbox (instead of 5)
    - Updated S-Health
    - Updated Flipboard briefing (previously My Magazine)
    - Updated Peel smart remote
    - Updated Gear Manager
    - Updated Google Search
    - Updated Google Messenger
    - Updated Samsung Store
    - Updated Samsung Theme Store
    - Fixed VPN add-on (Added IPSec compatibility)
    - Fixed Edge features add-on (no black screen anymore)
    - Re-added Good Lock System UI option (and updated to the newest version)
    - Optimized installation script to be better compatible with Xposed framework (you don't have to re-flash Xposed after flashing this package anymore)

[B]DPCA XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.0a FINAL:[/B]
    - Removed 'Good Lock' SystemUI option (doesn't work good on the S6, gives an black screen at boot sometimes)
    - Updated Adblock hosts file (to Apr. 1)
    - Added FireWallM.apk file to the Smart Manager to enable/fix the Call/message block option in the Smart Manager
    - Updated Google Messenger app to v.1.8.034

[B]DPCA XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.0 FINAL:[/B]
    - Added Viper4Android + Dolby Atmos sound optimization add-on
    - Added 'Good Lock' new SystemUI interface option (brand new interface by Samsung for: lockscreen, statusbar, notification panel & recent apps screen)
    - Added S7 System sounds add-on
    - Fixed su.d scripts permissions in installation script (IMPORTANT!)
    - Fixed Story service FC
    - Updated Theme store
    - Updated S-Browser
    - Updated SideSync
    - Updated Galaxy Store
    - Extended the Smart Manager add-on with an second page with the following things:
    [LIST][*] App lock
    [*] Call/message block
    [*] App permission manager
    [*] Notification manager
    [/LIST]
    [B]DPCA XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.0 RC1:[/B]
    - Updated all add-ons to firmware base XXU3DPCA (build date March 11th)
    - Added S7 Game launcher add-on
    - Added S7 Wallpaper picker add-on
    - Added S5 Toolbox add-on
    - Added various motion gesture features add-on (Settings -> Advanced features)
    - Updated S-Health
    - Updated SideSync
    - Updated all extra camera modes
    - Updated Google Search
    - Updated Samsung S-Memo
    - Added Gear Manager to the Gear VR add-on

[B]DPBK XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.0 Beta 3:[/B]
    - Re-added 3Minit Battery Mod
    - Fixed deletion of Samsung messaging app (when selecting the Goolge Messenger app)
    - Fixed SE context label of /system/bin/app_process64 (IMPORTANT!!!)
    - Changed 5-Way reboot menu title to 'XtreStoLite Reboot menu' 

[B]DPBK XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.0 Beta 2:[/B]
    - Updated all add-ons to DPBK firmware base
    - Re-added and updated 1060+ system fonts mod
    - Re-added and updated iOS & AOSP Emoji's
    - Re-added Samsung Push service to the S-Cloud add-on (this add-on should work again now)
    - Updated Google Search app
    - Re-added Private Mode add-on (Stock one, install Xposed framework to get it working)
    - Combined the 'Kies' & 'Smart Switch' add-ons, this fixes the Smart Switch desktop app support
    - Added Tasks panel to Edge features add-on
    - Added some missing apk's to the S-cloud add-on

[B]DPB8 XtreStoLite Aroma add-on Package 3.0 Beta 1:[/B]
    - First Marshmallow beta build

Download links for:

Aroma Add-on Package 3.3.1 FINAL:

G920/G925 F/FD/I/T/W8/K/L/S Marshmallow 6.0.1 version

Aroma Add-on Package V.3.3.1 FINAL for DPDP: (1 GB)

AndroidFileHost:

DOWNLOAD

MD5: 114e0de36f59bf9baa8095e561f68953
    (check the MD5 of your download before flashing)

If you like this rom, feel free to donate.
    (or use the Donate button in my signature)

XtreStoLite v.3.0 (Marshmallow) ROM & Aroma Add-on Package BETA 1
    (ONLY for G920F)​

Hey guys,

First of all sorry for my long break, since there weren't any important changes in the latest 5.1.1 firmwares (since the last release of this ROM), I did decide to take an (long) break from XDA.
    (And also had some health problems)

But I'm back!! :cool: Because Marshmallow got finally released (by Samsung) for our S6!!
    So I started working on XtreStoLite 3.0 since a few days back.

And here you have the first Beta build of it...

Mention that this first beta ONLY WORKS ON THE G920F model and that this build doesn't include any mod yet, it's just an deodexed & de-bloated Stock ROM with a few build.prop, CSC & su.d scripts/tweaks.

The usual mods will come back in later (beta) builds.

Changelog for the ROM:
    - Updated firmware base to XXU3DPB8 (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
    - Included & default kernel is: Adam Kernel 3.0 by @wanam (thanks!) (Works only on the G920F)
    - Integrated SuperSu 2.67 Beta System-less
    - Integrated system-less BusyBox 1.24.1 (installed in /su/xbin)
    - Integrated system-less latest Sqlite3 3.11.0 binary (installed in /su/xbin)
    - Integrated system-less su.d scripts (the usual sqlite3, fstrim, log cleaner, deep sleep fix & auto install Busybox init.d scripts)

Changelog for the Aroma add-on package:
    - Updated all add-ons to XXU3DPB8 firmware (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
    - Removed all incompatible add-ons & mods (mods will come back later, in up-coming updates)

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE ROM:
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE AROMA ADD-ON PACKAGE:
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE RIGHT G920F 6.0.1 ZPA1 BOOTLOADER:
    DOWNLOAD
    (flash with Odin under the BL or AP button)

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE LATEST 6.0.1 G920F MODEM:
    DOWNLOAD
    (flash with Odin under the CP button)

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE CORRECT TWRP: (works with above bootloader)
    DOWNLOAD
    (flash with Odin under the AP button)

Install Guide:
    - INSTALL ONLY ON THE G920F!!!
    - Copy ROM & Aroma add-on package to your G920F internal memory
    - Flash above bootloader, modem & TWRP with Odin
    - Boot in to recovery mode
    - Data/factory reset
    - Flash the ROM & the Aroma add-on package with TWRP
    (flashing an kernel manually isn't needed!!)
    - Let it boot for the first time (can take around the 5 minutes)
    - Enjoy!
    Unofficial XtreStoLite Update

Unofficial XtreStoLite V1.1
    Please bookmark this post, for next releases, I'll just update this post so you don't have to search thread for latest Unofficial ROM and Aroma Add-on

Thanks to :

@edgarf28 For his awesome rom
    @zxz0O0 For his SamFirm - Samsung firmware downloader
    @ASSAYYED For his Kitchen
    @asc1977 For his very useful thread and various guides. (All Apps MultiWindow, Advanced Reboot Menu, 0.75x and 0.25x Animation Scale, Outdoor Mode, TouchKey light duration in settings, Display Scaling in Settings, Remove High Volume Warning Message)
    @Repulsa For All Apps MultiWindow, Advanced Reboot Menu, TouchKey light duration in settings and Display Scaling in Settings.
    @kmokhtar79 For Advanced Reboot Menu
    @kep2008 For Advanced Reboot Menu and TouchKey light duration in settings
    @bajasur For Custom Animation Scale
    @jovy23 For Do Not Disturb FC Fix
    @jonathanmohamed For fingerprint FC Fix
    @thereassaad For Outdoor Mode, Note 7 TouchWiz Port and Keyboard
    @ambasadii For his guide on how to add ROM Logo and ROM Info in about device
    @zhuhang For his Viper4Android
    @stangdriver44 For his Viper4Android S6 compatible and Note 7 Animations.
    @tdunham For his very useful TouchWiz Unified Thread (I didn't use any guides from him in this project but I learned a lot from his thread and people over there :D )
    @AlexisXDA & @Azar_98 for some help during development process
    @Gabri98 For his SystemUI colors.xml
    @gharrington For 3Minit Battery
    @Albe95 For his Note 7 apps port.
    @Tamerlan2009 For his Grace Gallery Wallpaper Fix and Email and SFinder
    @ryan42680 For his Note 7 Clock
    @bulldog74ts For Note 7 Calculator and Voice Note
    @aboraide.alhareeze For Note 7 Smart Manager
    @intxeon for Note 7 Calendar
    @Fágner Wolf For Note 7 InCallUI
    @Al936 For Image Extractor
    @edzamber For Busybox and Init.d Support
    @Mr.Yawnie For iOS 10 Emojie's

(If I forgot anybody else please tell me)

Download V1.1

Older versions :
    XtreStoLite v.3.0 Deo-Mod ROM & Aroma Add-on Package BETA 3 RELEASED!!!
    (ONLY for G920 / G925 F/FD/K/L/S)​

Here you have BETA 3 of XtreStoLite Deo-Mod edition 3.0 (Marshmallow)

The changelog looks small, but it's definitely an important release.
    It's now possible again to use the original Samsung stock kernel (SuperSu 2.68 Beta fixes this),
    (both DPBK G920F & G925F Stock kernel are included with Beta 3)

I also found an error in the installation script of the previous 2 Beta's, I didn't set the correct SE Context label for /system/bin/app_process64 with previous beta's.
    I've fixed this in Beta 3, and the ROM seems much smoother/faster now! (I think because of this change)

NOTE: ONLY use Aroma add-on package BETA 3 with this ROM (do NOT use Beta 1 or 2 of the Aroma add-on package on ROM beta 3)

I have also removed the Space X custom kernel, and added the latest test build of the Hackerkernel (by @thehacker911)
    I did this, because the Space X kernel doesn't support system-less SuperSu install method (the Hackerkernel does)
    And also because the HackerKernel is more an custom kernel than the Space X (has more optimizations & tweaks etc.)

There's also an TWRP 3.0.0 out now that's compatible with the final Marshmallow bootloaders...
    I have posted the latest G920F & G925F bootloaders/modems (DPBK) & the new TWRP 3.0.0 (MM) at the bottom of this post.

Changelog for the ROM:
    - Added G920F & G925F DPBK Stock kernels (Stock kernels are now compatible again with SuperSu 2.68 Beta)
    - Updated to SuperSu 2.68 Beta
    - Added latest HackerKernel (v13-Fixed) for G920F & G925F by @thehacker911 and removed the Space X kernels
    - Made many optimisations to the Sqlite3 & Log cleaner su.d scripts (removes much more log files now, and Sqlite3 runs on every boot up now)
    - Included the correct Wi-Fi config files for the G920F/FD/K/L/S now (previously it was using the Edge files for all models)
    - Set the correct SE Context label for app_process64 in the installation script (IMPORTANT!!!)

Changelog for the Aroma add-on package:
    - Re-added 3Minit Battery Mod
    - Fixed deletion of Samsung messaging app (when selecting the Goolge Messenger app)
    - Fixed SE context label of /system/bin/app_process64 in the installation script (IMPORTANT!!!)
    - Changed 5-Way reboot menu title to 'XtreStoLite Reboot menu'

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE ROM Beta 3:
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE AROMA ADD-ON PACKAGE Beta 3:
    DOWNLOAD

Don't use the previous 2 beta's of the Aroma add-on package with ROM Beta 3 please!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE RIGHT G920F 6.0.1 DPBK BOOTLOADER:
    DOWNLOAD
    (flash with Odin under the BL button)

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE LATEST 6.0.1 G920F DPBK MODEM:
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE RIGHT G925F 6.0.1 DPBK BOOTLOADER:
    DOWNLOAD
    (flash with Odin under the BL button)

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE LATEST 6.0.1 G925F DPBK MODEM:
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE CORRECT G920F TWRP 3.0.0: (works with above G920F DPBK bootloader)
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE CORRECT G925F TWRP 3.0.0: (works with above G925F DPBK bootloader)
    DOWNLOAD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install Guide:
    - INSTALL ONLY ON THE G920 / G925 F/FD/K/L/S!!! (It requires an Marshmallow bootloader)
    - Copy ROM & Aroma add-on package to your internal memory
    - Flash above bootloader, modem & TWRP with Odin (all in one time is possible, with the BL, AP, CP buttons in Odin)
    - Boot in to recovery mode
    - Data/factory reset in TWRP
    - Flash the ROM & the Aroma add-on package with TWRP
    - Let it boot for the first time (can take around the 5-7 minutes)
    - Enjoy!