[PORT] [v3.6] OxygenOS 3.5.8 Camera for OP2

Search This thread

MAJED.y

May 30, 2010
Its don't fully works. You can take RAW photo with main camera but if you change to video, time lapse ecc camera force close.

Inviato dal mio ONE A2003 utilizzando Tapatalk

With CM13 4/7 build and after copy the lib file, I enabled RAW and took photos then switch to Video and time lapse and no force close.

ghbuur

May 24, 2013
Attached you can find a flashable version of the OOS3 camera which includes already the necessary libraries. No need to copy around anything on the system partition or installing the H2OS camera first.
Works for me on EXODUS.
All credits to @ghbuur
thx @MaluNoPeleke for including the libs! i prepared that too, but first i wanted to check some libs which should/could be included in the apk itself.

did you install it on a really clean installed rom and all works?? I'm on it to check all the camera libs from oo3 rom, but first comes family ? meanwhile I'll upload it in the OP coz it makes it a little easier to install..

Dac0908

Dec 11, 2009
Thanx for this zip, works flawlessly, nice and quick on Seraph's CM13. I see no FC's

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

fuarkgl3

Nov 16, 2014
Google Pixel XL
Google Pixel 4 XL
Attached you can find a flashable version of the OOS3 camera which includes already the necessary libraries. No need to copy around anything on the system partition or installing the H2OS camera first.
Works for me on EXODUS.
All credits to @ghbuur

What exodus build are you running? It still force closes, like when i had no libs installed, when doing anything else than rear photo (no selfie, video, or anything)

Edit: Dont know how you get it working on exodus.
Clean installed latest exodus build 8april, flashed malunopeleke oos zip and i still have FC when switching

Also tested installed h2os port then oos camera (it dont even appear) and after deleting h2os. Reboot and flashing oos camera it installs but FCs

Last edited:

RaptorMaster

Apr 4, 2013
What exodus build are you running? It still force closes, like when i had no libs installed, when doing anything else than rear photo (no selfie, video, or anything)

Same here... Iam on exodus 20160408, i think the libs are not used? I also try the normal Method with h2o camera first, but i only found a apk, no zip at xda forum to flash... Do i need a zip? Cause both Methodes dont work for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    now as the final oxygenos has been released, this port is fully working!

bugs:
    - probably needs rom with previously running h2o camera at least once
    - quick green screen when changing camera modus
    - opening recorded videos with stock player inside camera let's crash gallery. go to gallery instead or use other player/gallery
    - dark picture with force flash on daylight (rom issue?)
    - manual exposure limited to 2sec (rom issue?)

edits:
    - place the original OOS3 camera lib inside attached zip in system/app/OnePlusCamera/lib/arm64, vendor/lib64 and system/lib64 (permission 644)
    - added new zip with included libs, thx @MaluNoPeleke
    - added h20 camera port to install/uninstall first, credit to its porter
    - added new zip, no more h2os camera needed
    - added new zip for AOSP rom like exodus etc.
    - added new zip, CM+AOSP, snappier and manual mode seems to work too
    - added new zip, updated by myself to updated oos 3.0.1 camera
    - added new zip (1.4.0), slimmed and fully compatible new MM based roms
    -added new zip (v2), better deodexed, included libs and odex file (check post #241)
    - added new zip (v3), modified apk, probably no more "ocs stopped" message
    - added new oneplus 3 gallery to v3
    - added new zips (v3.1), better HDR performance
    - added new zips (v3.2), fixed gallery edit
    - added new zips (v3.4), OP2 and OP3 version of camera (#367)
    - added new zips (v3.5), OP2 version, removed most of the libs, clean flash needed

- flash in recovery and enjoy. stock or other camera apps will NOT be replaced!

- previous users of old h2o cam or my old zips should uninstall old version/both "oneplus" folders in system/app first. they will now be placed in system/priv-app
    - users of "test zip" need rom update or dirty flash of existing rom before flashing

thx to @Seraph08 for deodexed oos3 rom
    thx to me for deodexed oos301/oos302 rom

don't copy nor upload it somewhere else!

to be continued...
    new test build, tested everything this time! beauty face selfie and hd works again. and especially manual exposure seems to work too, at least no more black photos!

necessary to install after rom update or just quickly dirty flash existing rom/supersu/xposed etc. to get some old files back!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/061fm4argibsbx4/OO3Camera TEST2.zip?dl=0

thx for thx ;)
    Works for me on EXODUS.
    All credits to @ghbuur
    version 3.6 is uploaded on first post. i recommend a fresh install. if you try to update, clean at least cache/data from camera and gallery before flashing. unfortunately i can not test by myself, as my op2 is in other hands...
    new 3.5 test zips. most important libs are included in rom now, so zips are smaller. installed OP2 3.5 with gallery on newest cm13, everything seems to work..

don't dirty update as you will keep old libs. dirty flash rom or install after rom update..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yphs42zu96ebvhm/AADIgLLvRXGjTcRSUioQoIWba?dl=0