[ROM] [6.0.1] [MARSHMALLOW] CyanogenMod 13 for Nexus 5 [CAF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Stevica Smederevac

Mar 8, 2011
Novi Sad
Hello, I've been trying to make the switch to CAF today, sadly I seem to be facing a problem though,
after installing the latest versions of this ROM (other versions of CAF roms haven't work either) I try to reboot into the system, the screen just stays black though, not even backlight.

The flashing is seemingly successful, I used the root browser as well and the filesystem seems to be intact.

CM 13 runs without any problems.

I've been wondering on how to debug this kind of problem?

It might be noteworthy that I replaced my screen + digitizer a while ago.

Maybe you made a rookie mistake, did you switch to caf twrp? :rolleyes:

ssauger

Aug 12, 2010
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/project:CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_hammerheadcaf

Thanks to Pranav Cherukupalli for the last commits.

P.s. and thanks myfluxi for the review. HammerheadCAF is still alive! [emoji16]

nice :)

Pranav Cherukupalli for presidentmaintainer!

+1
and hopefully miracast will fixed at some point

anyway, i did a fresh build today and enjoying CAF flavour after some AOSP days

Code:
<manifest>
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_hammerheadcaf" path="device/lge/hammerheadcaf" remote="github" />
  <project name="myfluxi/android_kernel_lge_hammerhead" path="kernel/lge/hammerhead" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0-caf" />
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge" path="vendor/lge" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_hammerhead" path="device/lge/hammerhead" remote="github" />
</manifest>

Get it here:
https://mega.nz/#!s5kBGDSY!j85AUOFC_oRLPqiHyEimexmA4kIurm1PrtLwfRUX9kY

smint86

Jul 8, 2011
Dortmund
OnePlus One
OnePlus 7 Pro
nice :)

+1
and hopefully miracast will fixed at some point

anyway, i did a fresh build today and enjoying CAF flavour after some AOSP days

Code:
<manifest>
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_hammerheadcaf" path="device/lge/hammerheadcaf" remote="github" />
  <project name="myfluxi/android_kernel_lge_hammerhead" path="kernel/lge/hammerhead" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0-caf" />
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge" path="vendor/lge" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_hammerhead" path="device/lge/hammerhead" remote="github" />
</manifest>

Get it here:
https://mega.nz/#!s5kBGDSY!j85AUOFC_oRLPqiHyEimexmA4kIurm1PrtLwfRUX9kY
I assume this includes the above mentioned latest changes?

Swyped via Tapatalk

Reactions: mmo.xda

mmo.xda

We have had a second security update in april and yesterday was released android-6.0.1_r30 AOSP
Info about changelog here
We are now at MOB30D
And we have a new bootloader (bootloader-hammerhead-hhz20b) and a new radio (radio-hammerhead-m8974a-2.0.50.2.29).
We need to wait until these changes are merger and update-script modified to accept new baseband and bootloader.

Regards

hachigoro

Oct 4, 2009
OnePlus 6T
unlock screen problem

Hi guys. I have tried the last 2 nightlies and I am having this issue in the unlock screen. When I swipe up to unlock the phone, sometime the swipe is not recognized. After trying a few things I figured the problem is when starting the swipe from the area I have highlighted in the attached picture, the swipe is not detected. If I touch anywhere else the swipe works just fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

Attachments

• unlock_problem.jpg
    unlock_problem.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 230

djalfy

Dec 13, 2014
Hi guys. I have tried the last 2 nightlies and I am having this issue in the unlock screen. When I swipe up to unlock the phone, sometime the swipe is not recognized. After trying a few things I figured the problem is when starting the swipe from the area I have highlighted in the attached picture, the swipe is not detected. If I touch anywhere else the swipe works just fine.

Yes. It's happening to me too. Also when i try to swipe down the qs menu from the right side it allways opens my camera app.
Here's a video with the bug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Y0fMwcXqY

Sent from my Nexus 5 CAF using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wolfteam20

Apr 30, 2011
Caracas

Yeah, same problem here

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 CAF mediante Tapatalk

Jun 20, 2015
I believe the upstream cyanogenmod change already fix the weird lockscreen bug in the April 9 nightly.

I'm currently on the AOSP hammerhead cyanogenmod, its CPU scheduler is pretty much f#%% up,I miss the caf version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apparently with the rmnet stuff, reboots during situations with flaky network connection are gone now. A bit late but enjoy nevertheless.

cm-13.0-20160122-UNOFFICIAL-hammerheadcaf.zip
    I will push what I have to either my personal or - if I think it's good enough - into CMs git. And I will contribute to CM if it makes sense.

And yes, I use hh-caf until I don't even have the time to do my own builds ;) And no, I do not upload. But yes, hh-aosp is also totally awesome for its age.
    I updated cm-14.0 branches on my git, if anyone is interested. This might even build and run - I didn't check either.

Edit: Both cm-13.0-caf and cm-14.0-caf received a security patchbomb as well, I'll update cm's repos soon.
    This is a build with fixed modem and BT, crazy stupid things happen sometimes.

It also has the proprietary fancy blur lockscreen effect, known from CyanogenOS and others. Have fun.

cm-13.0-20160621-UNOFFICIAL-hammerheadcaf.zip
    N changes appear to be reasonable, it already begun. I try to bring as many features as possible.