☆★☆ [7.0][ROM][STOCK] 4.49.605.16 | AROMA | ROOT | NO-ROOT | DEBLOAT | NOUGAT ☆★☆

Search This thread

Sethnelson1

Dec 20, 2011
Fort Irwin
That was me, bought an app called bluetooth phonebook from the playstore. It got rid of the BT Sharing FC. Seems like it might have something to do with the PBAP transfer? Anyways, this is what worked for me. Torque works just fine, you may run into an issue with transferring text messages to your head unit to read. But try the trial, and see if cures the problem.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android_rsap.irmc&hl=en

Holy crap Batman! Thank you so much. After loosing my mind flashing RUUs and other Roms this works. All other methods like wiping cache and factory reset didn't work. Only AOSP Roms and the RUU didn't have the Bluetooth issue. I guess if I would have taken my time to root the stock ROM I would have been fine as well but this was very easy thank you.

Reactions: aer0zer0

sirpurnikhil

Feb 23, 2013
hi there, my device (Verizon HTC M9) has S-off, but bootloader is locked
can anyone tell me how I can unlock the bootloader(HTCdev method didn't work).
if that's not possible, how can I update my M9 to latest A 6.0 version, I am currently running 5.1, and check for system updates is greyed out in my device

hi there, my device (Verizon HTC M9) has S-off, but bootloader is locked
can anyone tell me how I can unlock the bootloader(HTCdev method didn't work).
if that's not possible, how can I update my M9 to latest A 6.0 version, I am currently running 5.1, and check for system updates is greyed out in my device

Sunshine.

Reactions: btstarcher

takota6

Oct 10, 2010
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I'm not into real world feel of a devices speed but rather I dig raw numbers and Verizon rom is the fastest on my device, I'm hitting around 110k with antutu and 40k on quadrant ... both viper and leedroid give me around 85k&30k respectively..but that said they both work without problems.,Just putting this out there

Æaa..\../

kdsmith10000

Jun 11, 2012
I am currently using LeeDroids ROM and it's pretty smooth except I'm having issue with charging starting and stopping. I was thinking of flashing this (odex) version but was wondering if I flashed this does mobile hot-spot work or would I be able to flash the fluent hot-spot fix with this and get hot spot working? On LeeDroid I flashed the fix and it helped me get hot-spot on my Verizon.

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I am currently using LeeDroids ROM and it's pretty smooth except I'm having issue with charging starting and stopping. I was thinking of flashing this (odex) version but was wondering if I flashed this does mobile hot-spot work or would I be able to flash the fluent hot-spot fix with this and get hot spot working? On LeeDroid I flashed the fix and it helped me get hot-spot on my Verizon.

hot spot will work, if not built into ROM, can make edits to make work. :good:

Reactions: KillaLude

andybones

May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
What edits do I have to make for it to work?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using XDA-Developers mobile app

3 edits in customize/ACC/default.xml

<item type="boolean"
name="tethering_guard_support">true</item>
change to
<item type="boolean" name="tethering_guard_support">false</item>

<item type="string" name="tethering_specific">VERIZON</item>
change to
<item type="string" name="tethering_specific">NONE</item>

<item type="integer" name="TetheringGuard_Rule">1</item>
change to
<item type="integer" name="TetheringGuard_Rule">0</item>

It might be necessary to make these edits then need to clean flash the ROM for this to work, I can't remember. But those are the correct changes.

andybones

May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Thank you :) I can't unlock the bootloader coz the OEM Unlock is not present in my developer's option. Hope i could use the RUU that u gave me

just FWIW as I don't wanna get this thread off topic, so please just read this and PM me if have a question rather to respond to this in here.

you unlock the bootloader using a cmd, see this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/one-m9/general/how-to-lock-unlock-bootloader-htcdevs-t3092036

READ ALL before you act.

good luck.

Reactions: t4duzan

DKSE

just FWIW as I don't wanna get this thread off topic, so please just read this and PM me if have a question rather to respond to this in here.

http://xdaforums.com/one-m9/general/how-to-lock-unlock-bootloader-htcdevs-t3092036

READ ALL before you act.

good luck.
How to debloat? No matter what I try Titanium, etc, the Verizon bloatware finds a way to reinstall itself. I'm guess what I asking is how to gut the rom myself, properly off course. I may be a bit noobish but I understand it's not as simple as just deleted apks, there's associations with those apks that need to be destroyed by editing certain files if I'm correct.

andybones

May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
How to debloat? No matter what I try Titanium, etc, the Verizon bloatware finds a way to reinstall itself. I'm guess what I asking is how to gut the rom myself, properly off course. I may be a bit noobish but I understand it's not as simple as just deleted apks, there's associations with those apks that need to be destroyed by editing certain files if I'm correct.

A rather basic question and a search should be done prior to asking, however, I'm in a good mood ;), so:

If bloat is coming back check for the Verizone DT Ignite app and remove it.

To permanently remove applications?
Download root explorer. Go into data/app remove (delete) all the apps you don't want . Go into system/app delete what you don't want, and system/priv-app remove what you don't want. It's as simple as that.
OR..
Remove the apps from previous said locations from the ROM.zip and THEN flash the ROM. Will save you a lot of time/headache.
I do it and suggest it.

Last edited:

zeroomhert

Dec 19, 2012
Roxas City

READ ALL before you act.

good luck.

Thank you but as I have mentioned I'm on S-ON :) here is the status of my phone.

S-ON
Bootloader Locked
NO "OEM UNLOCK OPTION" in Developer Option
Verizon MM OS

Reason for unlock: To root my phone, get rid of unnecessary apps, modify your ROM to get rid of HOTSPOT requires Verizon Sim (this is the main reason) and set the signal default to LTE,3G,2G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ☆★☆ [7.0][ROM][STOCK] 4.49.605.16 | AROMA | ROOT | NO-ROOT | DEBLOAT | NOUGAT ☆★☆

Android 7.0 Nougat

STOCK ROM
    4.49.605.16 CL947620 release-keys

Verizon_HTC_One_M9_Nougat_santod040_header.png

#######################

Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device.
    This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.

ROM DOWNLOADS:

NOUGAT

HIMA_WL_N70_SENSE80_VZW_MR_4.49.605.16_AROMA.zip
    (Full Untouched Stock Boot/System + Root/No Root/Debloat options)

I've included a few Aroma options for your choosing:

- Stock System.img and Boot.img without root
    - Stock System.img and Boot.img with Chainfire SuperSu root (removed due to incompatibility)
    - Stock System.img and Boot.img with Magisk + Phh Superuser root installed and enabled (will pass SafetyNet w/magisk Hide enabled)
    - Encrypted/Decrypted - Choose whether to use Encryption or not
    - Debloat - Removes excessive carrier bloat from Vzw and Amazon
    - User App Removal - Allows you to choose which Google/Market apps you don't want installed
    - Tether Unlock - Enables wireless tethering regardless of your Vzw account type

4.49.605.16 Firmware and TWRP 3.2.1-0+ are required!

OLD VERSIONS:

NOUGAT

HIMA_WL_N70_SENSE80_VZW_MR_4.49.605.11_AROMA.zip

MARSHMALLOW

HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_VERIZON_WWE_3.37.605.38_AROMA.zip

HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_VERIZON_WWE_3.37.605.28_AROMA.zip

3.37.605.15_HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_Full_ODEX.zip
    (Full Untouched Stock rom + Root)
    -OR-
    3.37.605.15_HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_DEODEX_DEBLOATED.zip
    (Bloat removed, wifi tether unlocked for all users, multi-user, multi-window...)

3.37.605.13_HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_Full_ODEX.zip

3.37.605.13_HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_Full_DEODEX.zip
    (coming soon...)

3.37.605.7_HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_Full_ODEX.zip

3.37.605.7_HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_Full_DEODEXED.zip

FIRMWARE ZIPS

NO RED TEXT and FAUX LOCKED ABOOTShttp://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=65358023&postcount=3http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=65358023&postcount=3

Standard Disclaimer:
    Code:
    You are aware that writing to your devices' partitions increases your risks.
    You understand and agree that i cannot be held responsible for such or any other damages.
    The flash process is theoretically safe and tested.
    However you are the brains behind the wheel and you are solely responsible for the execution of the processes.
    I will not accept any responsibility.
    I only provide access to the files and the information and you choose to execute them or not.
    You understand that you should not use any files from here, if you are not willing to accept the risk.

Rom and Firmware 101

XDA:DevDB Information
    &#9733; &#9734; [7.0][ROMS] Verizon HTC One M9 Nougat 4.49.605.16 Stock Rooted &#9734; &#9733;, ROM for the Verizon HTC One (M9)

Contributors
    santod040
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 4.49.605.16 and TWRP 3.2.1-0+

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 4.49.605.16
    Stable Release Date: 2016-02-19

Created 2016-02-20
    Last Updated 2018-01-26
    Updated to 3.37.605.13

3.37.605.13_HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_Full_ODEX.zip
    Added to the OP
    Full Stock Rooted ROM
    Oh by the way: 3.37.605.7_HIMA_WL_M60_SENSE70_VZW_MR_Full_DEODEX.zip is also now live in the OP! :good:
    Alrighty gents,

I have deleted a number of posts which reeked of frustration and good efforts before this car drives off the cliff. No harm no foul... We've all been to this place and no noob, experienced user, or developer is immune to this at some point in time.
    @MrTrip Can I ask you to open a troubleshooting thread in the correct section so as not to yuck up the stock rom thread? Also, in that new thread please list firmware version and TWRP version your phone currently has flashed to it.

Thanks for your cooperation guys... cooler heads will prevail and we will get this one sorted..
    @santod040 Any chance we see a Nusense for the m9?
    Initial release sometime after work today. [emoji106]
    It's nearly ready...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk