[App][4.1+][Be Simple]fooView (Float Viewer): Shapes & Customized Search@20201231

Search This thread

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
V0.6.9 version released!
Changelog:
1) New long press app switcher, faster
2) New app manager, custom the long press app list here
3) New icon hide settings(Icon, Line, None)
4) Two hands icon mode
5) Improve Guide
6) Add preview for screenshot
7) Add 7 languages translations and OCR libs: Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Catalan, and Lithuanian. Thanks for all the translators in Crowdin!
8) Fix compatibility issue “cannot adjust screen brightness in some third party player such as MX Player in icon hide mode”
9) Fix issue “occasionally it will be in portrait mode while holding in landscape when auto-orientation is enabled”
10) Optimize size, reduce 700k
11) Minor improvements of File Preview Module

NGP

Oct 25, 2007
msk
V0.6.9 version released!
Changelog:
1) New long press app switcher, faster
2) New app manager, custom the long press app list here

SUPER!!!!!!!!!!:good::good::good:

3) New icon hide settings(Icon, Line, None)

Can't find that...:(

4) Two hands icon mode

Some strange... Both sides work well, but icon is shown at one of them...:confused:

5) Improve Guide
6) Add preview for screenshot
7) Add 7 languages translations and OCR libs: Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Catalan, and Lithuanian. Thanks for all the translators in Crowdin!
8) Fix compatibility issue “cannot adjust screen brightness in some third party player such as MX Player in icon hide mode”
9) Fix issue “occasionally it will be in portrait mode while holding in landscape when auto-orientation is enabled”
10) Optimize size, reduce 700k
11) Minor improvements of File Preview Module
Thank you very, very, very much!:good::good::good:

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Sorry. I've found it....:eek:
Thank you ones more.

Last edited:

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Besides here, next V0.7 will also be released on Google Play. I will keep active here, welcome any advice!

Barcors

Oct 18, 2010
Kaunas
Hi there everyone,
If somebody faced problem with this app like I do? This app on lock screen prevents screen to turn off backlight. So my phone in the pocked is ith screen light on always.
SGN SM-N910F, Android 5.1.1

Reactions: fvalpha

imanobuddy01

Mar 22, 2016
Hey dev,
I have just the left side ring enabled
But whenever I've tried to go full screen on a YouTube video, the right side icon also appears even though the settings still show just left.
Must be a bug right?

Also if I enable both, the ring appears only on one side and the other is hidden but the line is shown
Is this last part intentional?

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Hey dev,
But whenever I've tried to go full screen on a YouTube video, the right side icon also appears even though the settings still show just left.
Must be a bug right?

Also if I enable both, the ring appears only on one side and the other is hidden but the line is shown

Youtube issue bug confirmed. I will fix it.

Both mode will show one icon and one line, both can be operated. it's by design.

Reactions: imanobuddy01

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Hi there everyone,
If somebody faced problem with this app like I do? This app on lock screen prevents screen to turn off backlight. So my phone in the pocked is ith screen light on always.
SGN SM-N910F, Android 5.1.1

I haven't met this issue. Try to disable the icon on the screen from the settings, to see if it works?

Reactions: Barcors

fvalpha

Dec 29, 2015
Hey dev,
Must be a bug right?

Follow:
Youtube issue bug fixed. It will be released in next version.

Reactions: lion7718

imanobuddy01

Mar 22, 2016
Hey dev,
I found that while trying to grab part of the screen in a book reader app (Aldiko), the grab results in a single touch action; the progress bar etc of the file appears as it would on a single touch.
I don't know if the same happens in other apps or if it's something of relevance enough to spend time fixing

Issue Confirmed. I will look into the issue.

Hey dev,
The click mimic issue is present when using the keyboard too
When the keyboard is present and I try to grab a part of the screen, whether it is on the keyboard or anywhere else, the keyboard seems to disappear

Javs2010

Sep 20, 2010
I like the update but I liked being able to swipe bubble to show without it backing out of whatever app I'm in. Since I have a case that makes it a bit hard to press the area to show the popup I think the old way was better. Maybe having an option for that would be cool

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

NGP

Oct 25, 2007
msk
I like the update but I liked being able to swipe bubble to show without it backing out of whatever app I'm in. Since I have a case that makes it a bit hard to press the area to show the popup I think the old way was better. Maybe having an option for that would be cool

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
May be it will be better to select app not by finger but by some kind of cursor, placed out of finger. As the selector's cross is...

Top Liked Posts