why i cant use update center??

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo_2016-05-15_19-49-59.jpg
    photo_2016-05-15_19-49-59.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 752

sajjadz

Apr 2, 2014
every thing is ok for me.rom is smooth but after update i had to clear data instagram bcs it crashed.

Artyomska

Dec 24, 2013
Very big dislike, sorry. Beta to Stable on this state its no good idea. It's funny?

The ROM is pretty stable with no major bug or other problems. Of course the optimisation isn't comparable to the old 4.4 ROMs but it's stable for daily use. I am sick of seeing posts like yours from users only complaining and demanding , and all of that in broken english. If you aren't happy with the ROM change the phone, use stock or try another one.

TrueFriend-cz

Nov 9, 2008
The ROM is pretty stable with no major bug or other problems. Of course the optimisation isn't comparable to the old 4.4 ROMs but it's stable for daily use. I am sick of seeing posts like yours from users only complaining and demanding , and all of that in broken english. If you aren't happy with the ROM change the phone, use stock or try another one.
This rom is good, but has problems in the user level. I am writing this here not to humiliate this rom but that the issue must be resolved. It depends on you how you take it. I do not want gossip about anything and I would like to use the ROM without any problems. Some functions do not work, some bad. That's why I come to move from Beta to Stable.
1.bug: in dev option kill back button
2.Skype in call mode on background have audio lags.
3.details... Random: (dark theme smal battery drain then white theme, really small)

Reactions: kael2404

Artyomska

Dec 24, 2013
This rom is good, but has problems in the user level. I am writing this here not to humiliate this rom but that the issue must be resolved. It depends on you how you take it. I do not want gossip about anything and I would like to use the ROM without any problems. Some functions do not work, some bad. That's why I come to move from Beta to Stable.
1.bug: in dev option kill back button
2.Skype in call mode on background have audio lags.
3.details... Random: (dark theme smal battery drain then white theme, really small)
You could have written like this on your first post, since that one sounded pretty bad and it was very open to interpretation. I suggest to everyone to try to communicate their problems regarding the ROMs, kernels, themes... more clearly.

Reactions: krimm and pollob666

TrueFriend-cz

Nov 9, 2008
Its no problem, but social and technician ways is not same ways. Social ways is very bad and very cycled. Technician way is expand only.
Social ways very de-expand.
My others post is cleanly.

CosmicDan

Jun 19, 2009
Sydney
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Its no problem, but social and technician ways is not same ways. Social ways is very bad and very cycled. Technician way is expand only.
Social ways very de-expand.
My others post is cleanly.

Your English is extremely difficult for us to understand. You're complaining about it being moved to Stable channel from Beta, seriously? I wish you guys would back off. We are SO lucky to have developers working on 6.0 for our three year old device. People still find ways to complain about developers...

You need to remember that the website is called "xda-developers", not "xda-users".

TrueFriend-cz

Nov 9, 2008
Your English is extremely difficult for us to understand. You're complaining about it being moved to Stable channel from Beta, seriously? I wish you guys would back off. We are SO lucky to have developers working on 6.0 for our three year old device. People still find ways to complain about developers...

You need to remember that the website is called "xda-developers", not "xda-users".

Yes. I am on Google Tranlator :D sorry sire, but i am tester and RR version isn´t not complete stable. Have problems. For new users to RR "family" is not good idea.
1. Kill back button is not working (in Dev menu - bottom)
2. Skype audio have many lags if calling and switch Skype UI on background (if tap on Home button).

RR Comunity is pretty good, like the new animation logo if booting, etc.

Last edited:

YDsoundboost

Oct 26, 2015
Am I the only one with this bug in the new build? All the icons in the recents screen look weird: they are white
a15e76d3cd09a323d7cf9bf2e61e2b16.jpg

And you now have to enable doubleTap2wake in kernel auditor, or else it won't work if you only enable it in the display settings.

Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

And YES I have done a clean flash

Zerikwan

May 11, 2016
Pekanbaru
Sony Xperia Z
Redmi Note 8
Am I the only one with this bug in the new build?

And you now have to enable doubleTap2wake in kernel auditor, or else it won't work if you only enable it in the display settings.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

And YES I have done a clean flash

Not for me, my friend.

About the DT2W... I've tried, and you're right. But I never use that anyway, so it's not a problem for me.

If you don't mind about your data, try to go back to stock 5.1.1, root it, unlock it, flash recovery, do a full wipe and try to flash the ROM again.
Because I always do that every time I flash a custom ROM.
Hope it help.

Diatomix98

Jun 24, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Yes. I am on Google Tranlator :D sorry sire, but i am tester and RR version isn´t not complete stable. Have problems. For new users to RR "family" is not good idea.
1. Kill back button is not working (in Dev menu - bottom)
2. Skype audio have many lags if calling and switch Skype UI on background (if tap on Home button).

RR Comunity is pretty good, like the new animation logo if booting, etc.

Seriously, every time I see your post. I knew it would be another complaining post. There are no so-called perfect ROMs even for the Nexus family, either you post logs along with the bugs you mentioned or be happy with stock Sony 5.1.1.

Reactions: airlessproject
Wifi and Call issues

This the best rom ever.
1. Having trouble to connect to WiFi with PEAP security. After adding id password for login in wifi it shows saved but doesn't connect.
2. When placing or receiving a call I am able to hear calle but he is unable to hear me.
Please provide quick fix for this...
PS: Did full system / data / cache wipe before installing the rom.

Delacor

Jun 4, 2011
Bremen
Google Pixel 4a
This the best rom ever.
It is!!
2. When placing or receiving a call I am able to hear calle but he is unable to hear me.
I don't have this problem. Did you flashed latest build? This problem was fixed some time ago..

Please provide quick fix for this...
Plz. don't make the developer angry with such sentences! You didn't pay for this.. Fix it yourself or wait for time to come.
Remember bro, this is all free-time work.. :highfive:

maxxx83

Jul 31, 2013
Belgrade
Is any of you have Android Core Apps high battery use in last build?

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Resurrection Remix M for Xperia Z
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"][FONT="Georgia"]/*
     * [COLOR="Red"]Your warranty is now void.[/COLOR]
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/FONT][/SIZE]

Hey! Xperia Z now will officially maintained by me. New builds always will be on the official RR hosting and the availability of new builds you can check via OTA app.

About ROM
    Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM , SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to, the CM team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

Issues and reports
    1. Report issues only if you use the ROM kernel
    2. If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
    3. Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
    4. Share a log of the error with CatLog for example

Installation Instructions
    1. Download the latest build
    2. Download Gapps
    3. Place ROM and Gapps in your SD card or Internal Storage
    4. Reboot into recovery mode
    5. Full wipe and factory reset [Recommended]
    6. Flash ROM
    7. Flash Gapps
    8. Reboot

Update Instructions
    1. Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix
    2. Place the build in your SD card or Internal Storage
    3. Reboot into recovery mode
    4. Wipe cache and dalvik cache
    5. Flash build
    6. Reboot

ROM
    Download final build: basketbuild

Gapps
    OpenGapps (ARM/Android-6.0). I recommend you choose pico or nano version.

Source
    Resurrection Remix on Github
    Kernel: APQ8064
    Official Changelog

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix M for Xperia Z, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
    Chippa_a
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-03-17
    Last Updated 2016-09-21
    Full camera fix for fusion3 platform!
    Now you can download and just flash it: &
    Big thanks for fix to @Adrian DC and Otto Juntunen!

P.S It's will be included in the next build
    but the archive is corrupted
    Because he was in the process of uploading.

OK, new build (20160328) is available now.
    It's include:
    • Updated fusion3 tree (more MM adaptations)
    • Now available notification and battery lights in settings
    • Full working camera
    • Should be fixed the problem with charging (need testing)
    • Other ROM improvements

Also fixed OTA checking. Configuration file was updated and it's working good now.

So, this may be a beta release? :D
    New and final build is out!

It includes many improvements and bug fixes. You can see ROM changelog here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/R...endor_resurrection/marshmallow/CHANGELOG.mkdn

So, Resurrection Remix M is finalized.
    Enjoy using and see you soon in N! :)