[RECOVERY][TWRP][S7562-S7562L-S7560M] Unofficial TWRP 3.0.2 build

Search This thread

kengnatural

May 5, 2011
Istanbul
Hi S7562, S7562L and S7560M users,
This is my attempt to build the latest version of TWRP available today. It seems to be working but there may be some bugs. So any help with testing would be nice. You can flash it using CWM or old version of TWRP recovery. Don't forget to take full backup of your phone before experimenting with this.

Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24533103863140324

If you don't have any version of CWM or TWRP installed you can flash the following file using ODIN.

Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424944232

Big thanks to:
* TWRP team for their excellent work.
* @jonypx09, @m4jonez for S7560M & S7562 device tree for CM11.
* @KlinkOnE for his support of S7562 and his great kernel.
* @balindam bajpai, @billysam, @pavlepiramida, @joshclaudio and all other users for testing and feedback.

Last edited:

kengnatural

May 5, 2011
Istanbul
Tried this recovery. Everything works great - file flashing, wiping, formatting. File manager also works without problems. No bugs found. But maybe you noticed the screen turns noisy before the TWRP splash screen. Great work @kengnatural.

Yes, there is for about 1 second noisy screen before TWRP starts to work. But I think this is not so principial to spend time to it. Thank you very much for your testing.

rhgiannico

Sep 10, 2016
twrp doesnt flash

my s duos flash by odin but when i go to the phone and boot in recovery mode it doesnt open the twrp but the factory recover mode ive made several times and tried to lash diferent roms but it doesnt change and the hard reset doenst work too

kengnatural

May 5, 2011
Istanbul
my s duos flash by odin but when i go to the phone and boot in recovery mode it doesnt open the twrp but the factory recover mode ive made several times and tried to lash diferent roms but it doesnt change and the hard reset doenst work too
Do you restart and boot into the stock rom after flashing twrp? If yes, try to reboot into recovery just after flashing using phone buttons. Don't allow the stock rom to load. It rewrites the custom recovery.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts