[KDZ][Download] List of all available stock KDZ files from LG servers

Search This thread

sos3n

Jan 24, 2012
how can i flash the KDZ files here? my LGUP is only allowing TOT files. note that i used the instructions here to root my V10: http://xdaforums.com/lg-v10/general/root-h960a-tot-add-systemrooted-t3337706. please help, i need to unroot my phone today to avail the warranty.
Like @melorib says above - choose "update", select the kdz file, then you can change the setting back to "refubrish" and clean flash the system.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H960 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
Reactions: ardimaunahan

ardimaunahan

Mar 21, 2016
Refurbish will wipe your current data including settings, and re-install everything, Upgrade will just replace what is new, leave everything else, including settings :rolleyes:

got it. i just did a refurbish now and will go to LG service center in a couple of minutes.

i find it really weird that even if it is just the earphone that needs to be repaired, they require that the phone unit must be unrooted because that's where the warranty is associated or something. they once caught me rooting my phone, hopefully, they won't later.

once i got my earphone replaced, i'm going back to rooting my LP :cool:

thanks again to all who helped and enlightened me in restoring to stock OS :good:

tayeb100

Apr 8, 2016
I need kdz for
LG MS-870
that support Arabic language please
And is it possible to use LG UP to flash this phone model ?

thanks

Hope to see xda community the biggest cellphone solutions community

Top Liked Posts