milojoseph

Sep 18, 2012
Brooklyn
42b12293bbfaaab7bdff02fc644596be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: stryver

treepog

Jun 21, 2011
Been following the thread but perhaps I missed a post...has any of the other devs confirmed that hellsgods91 "DepthsOfHell" root method has worked?

Ps. Im the only one that calls it that btw. Anyway just looking for an update. Lol ;)

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
Been following the thread but perhaps I missed a post...has any of the other devs confirmed that hellsgods91 "DepthsOfHell" root method has worked?

Ps. Im the only one that calls it that btw. Anyway just looking for an update. Lol ;)
Not yet. Still a work in progress as far as I know

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

You might as well upload now Judy r in case. Nothing like being first in line:)

Sent from my SM-G935V using XDA-Developers mobile app
True I'll upload it [emoji106] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
Look at the name..... I would say that was on purpose. But we are trying to gain root here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ShrekOpher

May 14, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
And if u all could please upload the current firmware you all are on and I can post tutorials and then also post the firmware and hope the signing is the same. Please use one drive and label which carrier it is...I am able to flash all variants frimware minus the kernels for the exy~

Sent from my SM-G930P using XDA-Developers mobile app

I'll post the G935TUVS3APD8 which is the 5/20/2016 update for the Tmobile version as soon as its loaded out to Sammobile.

Wheplega

May 24, 2016
Hey Hellsgods,
Any prediction on how soon you can post instructions to root S7 across all carriers?
I am in a real jam with an S7 edge (935T) that I have to send back under insurance before they charge me retail cost. I accidently deleted some precious data in the internal memory and can't recover anything without root as far as I can tell. The screen is smashed, but mostly usable and I have been scouring these forums looking for a way to get my data back before I have to send the device back. If I brick it, I brick it. Nothing to lose at this point. I have to ship it back no later than Monday.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobie, you're my only hope!

colormedroid

Apr 28, 2014
Houston
Hey Hellsgods,
Any prediction on how soon you can post instructions to root S7 across all carriers?
I am in a real jam with an S7 edge (935T) that I have to send back under insurance before they charge me retail cost. I accidently deleted some precious data in the internal memory and can't recover anything without root as far as I can tell. The screen is smashed, but mostly usable and I have been scouring these forums looking for a way to get my data back before I have to send the device back. If I brick it, I brick it. Nothing to lose at this point. I have to ship it back no later than Monday.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobie, you're my only hope!
@Wheplega #annoying #readTheRules
Haha...never ask for eta's

Sent from my LGLS992 using XDA-Developers mobile app
It's like these kids never read the rules @fordstang99

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ran into a giant fking problem and the pe1 update really fked everything up.....it looks like sprint and samsung are active members of this fourm and the latest patch counted out exploit and actually killed them we just now today go them back on and working...one we can confirm this is safe for everyone we will post full tutorials and all the rest just relax everyone not
    Yes ATM I don't know about other ATM but I can confirm I found a method to add supersu....thanks to chainfires auto root I just kinda messed around with...I found how Samsung signs there files they fked up majorly...so cross it fingers I'm testing another s7 tonight after my kids are asleep...and after confirmed I will be posting the complete firmware to flash and devs can then figure out how the following they can make an auto root and so on...I think the future of unlocking bootloader is no longer need more the less spoofing flash files and signing files...and I can say I AM NOT A LEGAL REP NOR AN EMPLOYEE FOR SAMSUNG AND IF I RECIEVE ANY MONEY FOR FINDING THIS BACKDOOR IT IS PURE DONATIONS FOR HELPING SOLVE THIS MYSTERIOUS PROCCESS!

ROOT GAINED!!!

Try this my friend.
    https://youtu.be/HlMQQPpqELI

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

my good friend drk have been allready fix thats not a problem no more , i need to fix some other things before i cant tell that im done if i acomplish the final goal i will like to ask for donations to support cancer research in my country it wont matter if its one dollar or 20 , but help other peaple that need help like you imagine in my country we dont have the resources that USA have ( by the way a great nation that has been contaminated with bad peaple from all over the world ) thats all i will ask for , but for now let me finish and see what happend
    THREAD CLEANED

In particular, I've deleted all the requests to close the thread. We don't close threads just because they don't turn out the way people want them to.

We will allow discussion to continue here on the original topic. Please review the OP carefully to see what that is. Further off-topic posts will be deleted and users dealt with accordingly.

Carry on...