[30.01.17] Dr.Ketan ROM I LP/MM N5/N7 Port I Theme Store I Jio VoLTE

Search This thread

ForceField

Nov 29, 2008
Beirut
I am seeing a lot of suggestions for M5 so I will add mine :p

-For M5 the Stock S7 look System UI and Settings are awesome Doc. Don't change them
-Could you please add S7 keyboard and S7 calculator too if it's possible :eek:
-Also the launcher is great but when we add a fifth icon in the Dock bar,the icon resizes and became small
Would it be possible to stop the resize of the icons :) Usually I add there one application(Whatsapp)

Thanks Doc

Last edited:

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I am seeing a lot of suggestions for M5 so I will add mine :p

1.-For M5 the Stock S7 look System UI and Settings are awesome Doc. Don't change them
2.-Could you please add S7 keyboard and 3.S7 calculator too if it's possible :eek:
-4.Also the launcher is great but when we add a fifth icon in the Dock bar,the icon resizes and became small
Would it be possible to stop the resize of the icons :) Usually I add there one application(Whatsapp)

Thanks Doc
1.I prefer stock look too and this is s7 features port and no meaning to move back with old N4 look (it's really ugly to me)
Look of both are far better than stock N4.
Even I have provided stock clock which make it Complete stock.
2.No plan bcoz it will break spen feature. We shouldn't forget we are note users :)
3.calculator is already s7
4.its default feature and I don't think it will be easy.

masterchif92

Apr 30, 2011
San Benedetto del Tronto (AP)
Two more issue (Cosmetic glitch been fixed.

Weather widgets fonts are much slimmer and cool.
Weather Edge temperature fonts fixed (someone reported in morning)

attachment.php
attachment.php
Where is this fix ? I cant find it...

Inviato dal mio SM-N910GSM-N920G utilizzando Tapatalk

shijiro33

Dec 28, 2011
Any advice on how to install xposed framework with this rom? I managed to install this rom and it is working really well. I followed the instructions for installing xposed on my n910f and tried to different versions but it gets stucked at the samsung logo. I left it for more than 20 mins every time but it doesn't go through? i miss my ad away and youtube adaway as well

sanjaydev

Apr 27, 2016
Trivandrum
ROM is beautiful. I have been using it for a couple of days with exposed. It is much better than stock UI. Only waiting for the below 3 fixes in M5.
1. Finger print on lockscreen
2. Message fix
3. wifi hotspot fix. Hope that will fix the issue with shareit file transfer.
I know these are all known issues. Other than that this, it is just amazing.
Another app of yours to enable secret mode with password ( http://xdaforums.com/note-4/snapdragon-dev/busybox-marshmallow-browser-secret-mode-t3373783) used to work on my stock rooted rom, but does not seem to work on M4. Not a big deal though. Thank you again for the awesome ROM!!

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Any advice on how to install xposed framework with this rom? I managed to install this rom and it is working really well. I followed the instructions for installing xposed on my n910f and tried to different versions but it gets stucked at the samsung logo. I left it for more than 20 mins every time but it doesn't go through�� i miss my ad away and youtube adaway as well

Which version of exposed framework did you use? I have a 910G running on Dr.'s M4 ROM and "xposed-v84.0-alt-sdk23-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20160504.zip" from http://xdaforums.com/xposed/unofficial-xposed-samsung-lollipop-t3180960 worked for me. After flashing it through TWRP, it should not take more than 20 to 25 minutes to get to the boot screen.

Reactions: shijiro33

krishaun27

Oct 16, 2012
Does the N910G M4 version of this rom contain Dr. Ketan Rom Tweaks? I cant seem to find it, all is see is Rom Control Note 4, and its not the same

sanjaydev

Apr 27, 2016
Trivandrum
Does the N910G M4 version of this rom contain Dr. Ketan Rom Tweaks? I cant seem to find it, all is see is Rom Control Note 4, and its not the same

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=66978906&postcount=9063

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Bro I owe u big time. I tried that and within 5 mins it went through. I'm customizing now lol thanks again. Now I need to find a good one for my 6 edge plus smh

Happy to know it worked out for you:good:

Reactions: shijiro33

arome

Jun 6, 2012
Montreal
@dr.ketan double tap to open camera doesnt work for me. Tryied 3 times , any advice ?

Inviato dal mio SM-A710F utilizzando Tapatalk
Were you able to figure out how to do it? I'm having the same issue looked everywhere still unable to find a solution.
It either opens s-voice or if I disable s-voice it bring me back to home screen.

Sent from my unknown using XDA-Developers mobile app

masterchif92

Apr 30, 2011
San Benedetto del Tronto (AP)
Were you able to figure out how to do it? I'm having the same issue looked everywhere still unable to find a solution.
It either opens s-voice or if I disable s-voice it bring me back to home screen.

Sent from my unknown using XDA-Developers mobile app
See 2 msg up ?...click cthe link and you will find what u ask

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: arome

0-0-0

May 12, 2013
UK of Englandshire
I'd like to know before I try this ROM out.

The instructions say to I need to flash bootloader and baseband files, before installing the ROM, if I'm using a 910F on a stock ROM.
Which I guess, can be found through this link http://xdaforums.com/show...02&postcount=3

I'd like to know, if I want to return to stock 6.01 MM in the future.
Could I just flash stock 6.01 MM via Odin to reset them (bootloader and baseband) or could I restore a 6.01 Nandroid backup via TWRP to get back to normal?
Or would I need to find MM stock bootloader and baseband compatible files and install them and first?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [N910G] [OF1] Dr.Ketan Custom ROM

attachment.php
    attachment.php

ROM Features (This is for Lollipop version. For Marshmallow - Read Changelog post of respective version)
    Inbuilt features

- N5 ported for Complete theme support
    - Edge features (People edge and App edge)
    - 300 fonts enabled
    - All Language enabled
    - Multi DPI. (No S-view support) - Right now not all app moded as well this mod is in beta stage and some glitches expected. Launcher is moded for no DPI and camera not fully.
    - Ad Free (dr.Ketan Tweak)
    - Auto/Manual Call Recording - dr.Ketan Call record separate app
    - Power Menu -5 Way Reboot mod with sound mode
    - CSC features - Separate app for CSC features
    - All App Multi Window (optional in ROM Control)
    - Camera Hack - Use camera with Flash at low battery + Camera shutter sound toggle
    - Call/SMS block
    - Floating Msg
    - Safe media volume warning disabled
    - No Increasing ring tone. (Dr.Ketan Tweaks)
    - Memory Clean option on expanded notification with switch Also Color can be set.
    - Mute/Vibrate/Sound option in power menu.
    - NFC hack with screen off (ROM Control)
    -.Appoops (permission manager) Settings-LockScreen and security - Application permission
    - No call delay mode (preactivated)
    - Potato clock mode.
    - Sound boost (Dr.Ketan Tweaks)
    - Battery Mode. Change battery mode on the fly from 3minit(default)/Stock/No battery (Dr.Ketan Tweak-Battery Mod)
    - Advanced Messaging features
    • No SMS to MMS conversion
    • Add recipient upto 200
    • Backup/Restore messages
    • Group and schedule messaging
    • Priority sender
    • Delay sending option
    - Auto Start (Disable packages you don't wish to auto start on boot)
    - Visibility Toggle for Bluetooth and Toggle statusbar icon
    - Status Bar virtual key for Menu and Home (Toggle from Extra settings)
    - Infinite scrolling for launcher with Toggle (Extra settings)
    - USB Debugging ON by default.

Dr.Ketan Tweaks

This having four parts.
    1.Toggles
    • Heads up notification - Enable/Disable Headsup notification.Requires reboot.
    • Fast Chargeing- Toggle fast/Slow charge
    • Auto GPS - Auto On/Off GPS with some pre define app using GPS like map sygic note etc [You require to enable monitor service from accessibility to use this]
    • Auto Wifi - Turns off wifi if remain disconnected > 10min
    • Auto bluetooth - Turns off BT is remains unpaired for > 10min
    • Smart Network - Auto off network after 30 sec of screen off, Auto on after screen on (Only if data connection was on when screen turned off)
    • Media scanner - Enable/Disable media scanner. If you disable, your media library won't update to gallery/music
    • Popup blocker - disable some misc popup like battery full etc
    • Login security - capture screenshot if unauthorized attempt to unlock
    • Ad free - Ad free on/off
    • Auto 2G - After 30 sec of screen off it turns network mode to 2G. It auto connect to 3G/LTE when screen on >10 sec
    • Auto data - Turns off data connection when connect to wifi.

2.Tasks
    • EFS backup Now you can make EFS backup with this option without need of extra tool.
    • SD card Fix
    • Flash recovery
    • Enable 360 rotation.
    • AutoMemory
      This is for users always wants some free RAM.
      On top of app you will see current free RAM. and below that there is option to clear background app with one tap manually. Also you can set up to clean memory periodically with desired threshold.
      Free memory threshold : This will be level when system memory goes below this at defined period then it will clear RAM automatically.For example if you set 1024MB threshold level and Background process will be cleared if there is free memory level is below 1024MB at scheduled interval.
      Interval : Ther are 5 level of interval to check free memory. 0 is to Turn disable Auto memory. while 1 to 4 is time in Hr , Auto memory will test memory level.
      At the end you will see Last auto cleaned time and Last Test time.
    • Debloating Tool - Read this for details
    • Gear Utilities - Read this for more details
    • Auto scan - Reverse media scan. It enable media scan when you connect to USB and disable when disconnect.
    • Call time reminder* - 1min reminder tone while you are on call

3.ROM
    • Meet here - Location finding utility (like find your car in parking)
    • Battery mode - Select battery type Stock/3minit/None (Default is 3minit)
    • Clock mode - Various option related to clock like Clock style/AM-PM style/Date style and format/Color / Alignment like Lt-Rt-Central
    • [Network type (experimental) - Select 3G only / 4G(LTE) only or Auto (LTE/3G/2G) - New option for 3G only added
    • Quick Panel Toggles - Enable 30 QP toggles and choose number of scrolling toggles
    • Launcher home scroll - Enable/Disable
    • Edge Features - Enable/Disable
    • ROM control - Have many features. Read below for more details.
    • Misc modes and colors - Sorted accirding categories, Read below for details
    • Torch - Long press Vol up while screen off)

4.Help
    • General Info
    • Update/Bloatwares/Fix downloading area : you can find various addon/bug fix and bloatware which removed from ROM here.

ROM Control (Dr.Ketan Tweaks - ROM -ROM Control)
    • .Dr.Ketan App manager added. Here you will see list of all my apps available in ROM. If you are not using any of those apps you can hide (freeze) from here. To hide - long press To unhide - Tap.
      Some application functions doesn't require to monitor and you can hide after using it's functions. for example. If you are using Manual call rcord, you can hide Dr.Ketan call record once you activate it. For auto call record you can't hide. You can Hide DPI changer after applying DPI (Auto reset DPI option won't work). For Extra settings - Only Auto Memory features requires to keep it, for all other features you can hide after setting up. CSC features, Sound mode (available in aroma) you can hide after using required features.Toolbox SideKey requires to keep if you are using 'Shake' feature of it. Virtual key requires to keep if you are using it.
    • Temporary Unroot option added to ROM Control. You can select it to unroot device temporarily and you can use device to perform certain operation which not allowed on rooted device e.g. Encryption/Using some secure apps which not allowed to use on rooted device. To re gain root you simply requires to reboot device.
    • .Key Remap - section added. Which have following three options.

A.Menu key - You can remap Menu key to Menu/Recent (ROM default is recent)
      B.Double Press Home. It is same as before. You can assign it to camera/Custom app
      C.Long Pressing Home. - You can select any app/shortcut/activity with long pressing home.
      To Use this option you need to select default action as 'LP Home' with long pressing. If you already set other clear it from settings-Applications/Default App then long press home and select LP Home.
    • NFC hack : Nfc with screen off
    • Enable LTE : If your device is 4G and missig lte/4g option in network type, you can use this. This is not a tool to display LTE instead of 4G
    • Enable all app multiwindow.
    • SecretCode Dialer - As it is common issue of broken MMI code. So in case secret code is not working with regular dialer here option added to ROM Control.
      You have to select 'Type code here' this will open popup box and you have to enter code there which you want to dial but without prefix *# OR Suffix #
      For example you want to dial *#06# then you need to simple input 06 same way if you want to dial *#0*# then you need to input 0* only.after than check and apply. Also there is 62 examples available for different codes (Not tested all)
    • Optimization Tweaks
      It's in three categories + Info page for details of tweaks
      1.General -
      1. Boost Device
      2. Device Cleaner
      3. I/O Tweaks
      4. Aggressive Seeder
      5. SQlite optimization
      6. FS Trim
      7. ZipAlign
      8. Play services and other services fix (causing wakelock and battery drain) applied with ROM Control. Fix requires to apply on every boot and while you finishing setup, ROM control should ask for su permission. Also you will see toast message about services fix applied after every boot. In case something went wrong and you can't see this message, you can force fix from ROM control.

2.RAM Management
      1. Disable Debugging - Disable debugging improve battery life.
      2. RAM Management .A.Balance B.MultiTasking C.Gaming

3.Build.Prop Tweaks
      1. Battery Improvement
      2. Fast Booting
      3. Better Image quaity
      4. Disable Logcat - To improve performace.
      5. Net Tweaks A/B
      6. Better Scrolling experience
      7. Better Video Streaming experience
      8. Smooth UI - Overall smooth UI
      9. Voice quality - enable Wideband amr support.
    • Sound Mode - This is Sound boost mode and you can boost sound with predefined level (mild/High) OR can use custom level of boosting according requirement.
    • Long Press duration Reset - Select desired value for long press duration. Default is 500ms and you can select it from 100-500ms according your requirement.
    • NetFlix Fix - To fix rendering netflix videos
    • Full Screen Caller ID Enable/Disable
    Misc Modes and colors (Dr.Ketan Tweaks - ROM)
    • SB colors - Internet meter colors + Memory view color
    • StatusBar mods
      1. Lt Virtual menu key
      2. Rt Virtual power key
      3. Rt Network meter
      4. Lt Network meter
      5. Hide blutooth (Once need to toggle bluetooth to take effect)
      6. Hide Alarm (Once need to toggle alarm to take effect)
    • Lockscreen Mods
      1. LockScreen rotation
      2. Pedometer on lockscreen
    • Increasing ring tome Toggle
    • Memory View Toggle (Use RAM display near brightness color)
    • Email Security hack

Auto Starts - Settings - Auto Starts.

You can control which application to not to start automatically with boot. Usually you should disable all App for which you don't require notification OR needed to work in background. For system App just be careful and don't do if you are not sure what exactly it does.

- Virtual key (available separately in aroma)
    How to use virtual key :
    Open Virtual key - Tap on Right/Left/Center button to enable corresponding virtual keys. (long press to disable)
    To assign keys- scroll selected action from tab and tap on selected item to set (message will be displayed on successful assign)
    Now long press bottom corner/Center of screen to perform selected (assigned) action. - Here is graphical presentation for location.
    Each key have following options to assign
    • None
    • Browser
    • Calendar
    • Contact
    • Home
    • Menu
    • OK Google
    • Power (Long Press power action)
    • Recent
    • Search
    • Sleep (Power button to turn off screen)
    • Screenshot
    • S-Voice
    • Sattelite view
    • Multiwindow
    • Battery

- CSC features(some features not tested) (available separately in aroma)
    • Enable camera during call
    • Enable Popup Notification
    • Shutter sound Menu
    • Enable Sub Menu Symbol KB
    • Raise name lenth limit
    • Max speed dial 100
    • Enable call button
    • Enable export to SD
    • SMS to MMS threshold 999
    • Enable folder view
    • Enable font features
    • Enable schedule msg
    • Disable phone nu formatting
    • Phonebook digit matching
    • Launcher Rotation
    • Web exit option
    • Wifi client 10 for MobAP
    • MultiWindow addOn App
    • Calender export
    • Email White BG
    • Clock enable Auto on off menu
    • Voice call waitingtone 60
    • National Roaming Icon enable
    • Web default desktop site

- DPI Changer. (Separately available in Aroma)
    Change DPI on the fly from available range. Read info insede application for info

- Air Command Shortcut - Use AirCommand without S Pen (Smart select still need spen)

- All Rotation (optional in aroma)

- Lock Screen rotation with Toggle

- Email Security hack

- Hide/Show toggle for Statusbar Bluetooth icon. (Extra Settings)

- SideKey - N4 side key panel working (No option to edit)

- Toolbox - S5 Toolbox with ability to edit upto 12 application.

- Init.d Support

There are multiple ways to enable Toolbox and SideKey
    1.You can enable 30 toggles which have both toggles
    2.There is separate application available 'Toolbox Sidekey' in ROM which have option to enable both application separately as well you can edit Toolbox app.
    3.One more facility included in Toolbox Sidekey application is shake to enable/Disable Toolbox/Sidekey/Both
    Once you enable this option you can just shake device Lt to Rt while display is ON to toggle Toolbox/SideKey/Both depending on your selection.

For latest version feature refer to changelog post of current version.

Circulating/Distributing/Using any part of ROM to other project is strictly not allowed.

Credits and Thanks :Huge Thanks and credit goes to @Phil3759 for his awesome SeLinux permissive kernel. Also a big thanks for is outstanding work for Note community.
    @Chainfire - Respected elite developer for supersu and his unbelievable contribution to XDA/Android community. @wanam - Respected elite developer for his awesome contribution and references to his works. @xperiacle the amazing developer for reference to his work and tools. @gharrington for 3minit battery and QuickLaunch. @Chenglu @Paget96 for some scripts (like RAM management, Net tweaks and Seeder profile) references of his awesome L Speed Mod @mariozawa for potato mode @Phil3759 @bigbiff and all other team members for custom recoveries. @ficeto for awesome custom settings. @BSDgeek_Jake for his Ad free host. @remuntada78 @tdunham for great references.

ChangeLog,Installation Instructions and download.

ChangeLog
    V1.0 - Initial release
    V1.1 - Dr.Ketan Utility update
    ChangeLog V2
    ChangeLog V3

Lollipop Version
    ChangeLog L1
    ChangeLog L2
    ChangeLog L3
    ChangeLog L4
    ChangeLog L5
    ChangeLog 5.1
    ChangeLog L6
    ChangeLog L7
    ChangeLog L7.2
    ChangeLog L7.3
    ChangeLog L8
    ChangeLog L9
    ChangeLog L10
    ChangeLog L11
    ChangeLog L12
    ChangeLog L13 & L14
    ChangeLog L15 (Two separate version for N910F and N910G)
    ChangeLog L16F and L16G

Marshmallow version

ChangeLog M1 - Not released to public but just made to use as base.
    ChangeLog M2
    ChangeLog M3
    ChangeLog M4
    ChangeLog M5
    ChangeLog M6
    ChangeLog M7 M8
    ChangeLog M9
    ChangeLog M10 - Only test version
    ChangeLog M11
    ChangeLog M12

Installation Instruction (MUST READ before flashing ROM)

N910G/F/T/P Download Dr.Ketan ROM M12 ( N7 port Theme store support Jio VoLte )

N910G/F/T/P Download Dr.Ketan ROM M6 ( S7 port Theme store support)

N910G/F Download Dr.Ketan ROM L16F/G ( N5 port I Theme support I S6 Edge features )

ChangeLog M5

Based on marshmallow N910GDTS1DPD2_N910GODD1DPB5_N910GDDU1DPB4 (Main Base) with MD4/N5/S7 Edge partial port.
    All the previous ROM features stated below will remain as it is.

- Theme store support
    - S7 Edge features.All supported features which doesn't require physical edge except ADO service.
    - Stock S7 look System UI and Settings.
    - Default DPI is same as Note5 and most app should work fine but in case anything make you uncomfortable just switch to standard view from ROM Tool
    - App lock added - Samsung native application for per app lock. Just to note that application will be re locked only after screen off and this is how it is intended to work. You can use PIN/Pattern/Password to protect app without using lockscreen lock
    - Light Debloated (Mostly universally accepted level)
    - Deodexed
    - De-Knoxed
    - Busybox
    - Pre rooted
    - Enabled all languages
    - Included stock Kernel
    - 5 Way reboot menu
    - Shortcut + Torch option in power menu
    • Shortcut - You can select any app or shortcut (also you can download shorcut like Kill app/Ok google/Screenshot/Torch etc to assign here). To use this feature just select Shortcut as default action when using it first time.
    • Torch - Flashlight
    - Bring back default selection option like once only/Always for application selection.
    - Permanent ongoing notification can be cleared
    - Screen mirror fixed
    - Private mode fixed
    - Call messagge block
    - Camera shutter sound toggle
    - Shortcut you assigning to long press home (Available separately on Update/Fix section)
    • Flashlight
    • GoogleOK
    • KillApp
    • Screenshot
    - Two Display scaling (available in ROM Tool)
    • Standard - Just like N4 DPI
    • Condensed - Like N5 DPI.(most of app corrected but may be some acceptable cosmetic glitch there.)
    - ROM Default SystemUI Mode
    • Potato clock (setting available in ROM Tool - Clock mode)
    • Rt statusbar virtual key for power - Toggle available in ROM Tool - SystemUI mode
    • Lt statusbar virtual key for recent - Toggle available in ROM Tool - SystemUI mode
    • Lt Internet meter with color Toggle available in ROM Tool - SystemUI mode

Optional mode
    • 3Minit
    • Recent Shortcut
    • Stock clock (Remove potato clock) with or without second
    - Viper Sound Mode Included in ROM but not pre activated. If you don't want Viper mode - Don't Install driver when it offers. Also Viper mode is prefixed to use on stock built in kernel. Make supre you have applied essential fix(Read below for essential fix)
    - Long press home customization.
    You can use almost any app or short cut with long pressing home. To use it open settings - default application - device assistance app - device assist app - select LP home in place of google.
    - Safe media volume notification disabled
    - Note 5 Launcher with 4x4 4x5 and 5x5 grid option with Theme store option
    - All Application available for MultiWindow
    - Camera shutter Sound toggle
    - 300 fonts
    - Option to change battery node 3minit/Stock on the fly (ROM Tool)
    - - SystemUI mode is integrated to ROM with some basic mode preinstalled.
    3Minit battery
    • Potato clcok (there will be separate option available to remove this)
    • Lt side Network meter with color (Toggle available)
    • Lt corner status bar virtual key for recent (Toggle available)
    • Rt corner statusbar virtual key for power. Tap to lock creen,Long press to power menu (Toggle available)
    • Memory View - Shows current used RAM near brightness control. You can tap on it to clear RAM. Also color of baclground can be changed (Toggle available)
    All toggle can be accessed from ROM Tool - SystemUI mods
    - No Increasing ringtone mode
    - No call end delay
    - Data saving mode enabed
    - Message backup/Save option
    - Miscellaneous fixes
    - Ready to use for PRO version

- Essential Fix - This is very important tool and it will appear just after finishing setup wizard. It is highly recommend to apply this Fix when offer. In case you missed it then there is ROM tool available in drawer, open it and Apply Essential Fix.

ChangeLog of M5

- New base N910GDTS1DPD2 + PD4 (mix) Reason to select this over PE* is BL and Modem. For M5 still old BL and Model of M4 will work. and that's why should not be issue for N910F users.

- Floating Message with theme

- Fix msg sending to special number

- Keyboard with theme support with S-pen support.

- Toolbox can be used with Toolbox and Side key app (get from Update and Fix) Thanks and credit goes to @daxgirl and @Wuby986 for their Toolbox source app. To use these features you have to download and install ToolboxSidekey.apk from ROM Tool - Update and Fix - N910 N4 - M5. Just to mention we are using S7 settings which doesn't have source of SideKey and you can not edit it. Though as a workaround you will have option in ROM tool to toggle N4/S7 settings for fingerprint should work for this as well

- Cosmetic glitch (Fonts) of weather widget and Weather panel fixed

- Email FC fixed. Now it support theme as well. Also should have multilingual support.

- Mobile Hotspot fixed.

- Splanner time changing FC fixed

- Touch keylight setting enabled from main settings-Display

- Should fix you tube 1040p video (still issue let me know)

- Edge panel can be download from store.

- ROM Toolis updated, now it will show root status if it failed to gain root. Also added menu for fingerprint registration help.(read below)

- Fingerprint can be only used with Applock or third party lockscreen unlock but registering fingerprint made easy.
    From ROM Tool - Fingerprint manage - Select N4 setting - reboot. Now you can register your finger (don't set as lockscreen but only register)
    Now again from ROM tool - Restore S7 settings - Now you can use registered fingerprints with appLock (provided in ROM) to protect apps OR use third party screenlocker (like C Locker) and use that to unlock lockscreen with fingerprint Here is C Locker widget to use lockscreen fingerprint

- AOD is not pre-activated because of it is buggy but still i have given option to enable it. I will provide an app AOD.
    How to use it?
    Install AOD.apk as regular application. If AOD is not activated on your ROM, it will ask to activate it. After activation you have to restart it once.
    Now you can On/Off AOD from QS toggle. There are few glitches and that is the reason it's not preactivated. Common bug is when you unlock device screen still remain in AOD status (very dark)
    But here AOD app i will provide, can be use to fix that too. Though not a perfect fix but yet can be use as workaround. You can
    keep this AOD app on home screen OR you can assign it to lockscreen (in place of Phone/Camera) and when you open AOD app from homescreen/Lockscreen it will force remove AOD. No any bug report regarding AOD will be answered and still you want to test, you can get from ROM Tool - Update/Fix - N910 Note4 - M5

Installation Guide

N910G M3/4 users can straightway flash M5 (Factory reset must)
    N910F M3/4 users straightway flash M5 ( Factory reset must) and then immediately flash this M5 fix for N910F (updating soon) before rebooting device This Fix Include H-Vitamin Kernel. All credit and Thanks goes to @Hani K. for H-Vitamin kernel.

Other users follow this.
    N910P Sprint users Read this
    910F users not using M* version of this ROM flash This for bootloader and modem. After that flash M5 and flash above said Fix.

This instruction is common and you can follow irrespective of current ROM on your device.

You must have custom recovery Installed. You can use latest TWRP OR You can use same old Chenglu's recovery which I have used.

1.Download BL and Modem for N910G MM and EXTRACT that downloaded file to get file ending with *.tar/md5 Here is newer version working on M5 of Bootloader and Modem (PD2) if any users wanted to update.

2.Download N920I Dr.Ketan ROM M2 (link below) and COPY TO YOUR DEVICE STORAGE OR SD card OR OTG

3.Once you download both said file above and copy to said pace, Prepare to flash with Odin (THIS STEP YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON SAME BASE)

Put your device to download mode. Follow strictly below said method.

A.Switch Off device
    B.Press Vol Down + Home +power
    once it ask confirm to put device in download mode.

C.Open Odin (V 3.10.6 or above)- Connect device to PC
    Once device recognize with odin - Select file you extracted *.tar.md5 from STEP 1 above for AP tab
    Open Odin option and uncheck Auto Reboot

Now Flash. Once you see message 'RESET" and Pass on Odin - Disconnect device from PC

D.Long press vol downl + Power to Force Reboot.
    Once you see black screen - Immediately press Volume up + Power +home to reboot to recovery.

- Select to factory reset (wipe data no media)
    - select to Install - navigate to N910G Dr.Ketan ROM M2.zip

Once installation finish, select to reboot device and keep patience as it may take 8-9 minute to complete boot.

Download :

DrKetanROM.com If still it shows only old version then press Ctr+F5 to refresh.

Disclaimer : This is XDA version of ROM and all the features available on ROM can be used free and doesn't require to have Pro code nor need to buy anything.

Pro Version.

Download user guide Dr.Ketan Tweaks Pro N4 that have details about features and how to get.

PS :
    1.Features can vary in Tweaks from mentioned in guide. (minor changes/removal/added feature)
    2.All the features mentioned here in changelog above is fully available on XDA version. Pro version is for enhanced feature only.

Discussion to Pro version will be here in Paid software announcement and discussion forum

Bug and Fix

- Invalid recipient error

- Messaging won't have separate tone settings but you can set from Setting - Sound and vibration - notificatioon sound - default notification sound.
    If you are not happy with this setup - Stock messaging (No theme) will be there in update and Fix
    - SMS FC with attachement

- Camera you are using at different DPI is bcoz of XDA version of ROM isn't multiDPI completely, any glitches is not tolarable, get stock from Update and Fix and switch scaling to Standard (Big N4 DPI)

- Fingerprint scanner partially working , Read above changelog.

- Youtube freezing (1080/1440p) - Update and Fix - N910 Note4 - M5 - Youtube fix 1.0.apk apply fix reboot

- My bla bla bla is not exact like S7 - Because you don't have S7 :p

Add On

- S7 Keyboard with Spen

- Camera mods. Don't download from samsung store but install from here.

- Snote and Shealth update available to ROM Tool - Update and bug fix - N910 N4 - M5

- Add stock clock (Remove potato clock)

Circulating/Distributing/Using any part of ROM to other project is strictly not allowed.

Updating.
    Viper audio mod on stock kernel (test)

Here is how to use viper audio mod on stock kernel.

attachment.php

Installation :
    1.Install attached Viper Fix 1.0 as regular apk.
    2.Install attached ViPER4Android FX 2.3.4.0 as regular apk. Thanks and credit @zhuhang Here is Original thread for viper audio.
    3.Open Viper Fix - Apply Viper Fix - Grant SU - It will ask to reboot to apply changes BUT wait don't reboot now.
    4.Open Viper Audio - It will ask to install driver - Grant su - wait till driver installation finish (at this stage there may be sound alive FC, ignore it)
    5.Reboot device

Now it should work. may take 30-60 sec to be effective after boot.
    PS : You need to keep Viper Fix installed to work properly.

Uninstall :
    To uninstall Fix simply select to remove FIX and uninstall and Reboot.
    To Uninstall Viper audio - Uninstall driver from Viper audio - Uninstall viper audio - Reboot.

Report me how it goes.
    L11 ScreenShots

Screenshots

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php