LG LEON H340N Marshmallow sources?

Search This thread

Nickblorck

Jan 17, 2015
Athens
OnePlus 8
well i saw a bit from the licence and probablly if there is a design upgrade we will have UX 4.0 and there are no live wallpapers as 360 degree wallpapers or cat live wallpaper or kaleidoscope live wallpaper no i am looking at the source i downloaded and i am reading some **** on how to compile it ..........

JQW

May 30, 2016
The Marshmallow sources appear to have been taken down - they were certainly there yesterday as I downloaded them.

So does this mean that they've found an issue with those sources and are having to recut them, or has Marshmallow development for the Leon been cancelled? Only time will tell.

lazajnd

Aug 1, 2012
cyanogenmod.atw.hu
The Marshmallow sources appear to have been taken down - they were certainly there yesterday as I downloaded them.

So does this mean that they've found an issue with those sources and are having to recut them, or has Marshmallow development for the Leon been cancelled? Only time will tell.

I can also tell you :) It's my fault. I wrote an email to LG, and I asked them about the situation. The same day they taken down the sources (I also noticed that). And they answered that:

"Dear Customer,
We've got the answer from relevant department.
Upgrading LGH340N to Marshmallow is not decided yet.
We hope this information is helpful.
Thank you. "

So, there you have it guys.
ps: Please don't delete the sources if you downloaded them already :p

D

Deleted member 3493119

Even with the sources and if we manage to compile them, most of us won't be able to benefit from them as most LG Leon devices unfortunately comes with a locked bootloader. Even with images compiled from official LG sources, we won't be able to utilize them due to that they're unsigned and won't boot without an unlocked bootloader.

Nickblorck

Jan 17, 2015
Athens
OnePlus 8
for real now how is it not decided yet that there is going to be a marshmallow upgrade since in the licence file we could clearly see that there were apps and by apps I mean all the apps at system/apps and system/priv-apps and all the other files so how it is still not decided

D

Deleted member 3493119

for real now how is it not decided yet that there is going to be a marshmallow upgrade since in the licence file we could clearly see that there were apps and by apps I mean all the apps at system/apps and system/priv-apps and all the other files so how it is still not decided
Do you think that you could mirror a copy of the sources in a zip archive on some file upload website?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nickblorck

Jan 17, 2015
Athens
OnePlus 8
Do you think that you could mirror a copy of the sources in a zip archive on some file upload website?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I have both sources and licence files (untouched) in my computer so basicly I could upload them in a website like mega or mediafire or android filehost or 4shared but I do not think that it will be that easy to do so because if the company removed the original files from the original web page for discussion then I find it odd for someone like me to reupload the files as mirrors although if it is that big of a deal for you guys to have them then I will do it

Last edited:

lazajnd

Aug 1, 2012
cyanogenmod.atw.hu

K.Nimnaka

Sep 28, 2016
Hi guys...I need to root my device,It's a LG Leon H324t.I tried to root my device ,but it's not rooting....plz help me with this.

Top Liked Posts