Search This thread

ciobaneasca

Feb 15, 2014
Moscow

waraholics

May 29, 2016
Trivandrum
Thanks for this great work.

I have installed CM13 10.05.2016 build rom and I am not able to make calls. While making a call it go on the boot screen and then showing the home screen. Otherwise no problem with the rom. so I restored to kitkat stock rom (I am from india here is no lollipop update for lg g pro 2).

Could please tell me how to rectify this and please give me instructions to install it from kitkat rom.
Thank you​

orangpelupa

May 29, 2012
It is so wired that the proximity sensor for preventimg accidentally wake on is working on part of us but not all of us[emoji27]

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA-Developers mobile app

i think there is a bug in the proximity sensor itself, not in the d2w rejection.

Why? Because my phone randomly did not turn off the screen when on-call if the phone was handed over to multiple persons.

Its as if the system cannot properly decide to turn the screen of or not after a while.

stevenhehe

Feb 22, 2014
i think there is a bug in the proximity sensor itself, not in the d2w rejection.

Why? Because my phone randomly did not turn off the screen when on-call if the phone was handed over to multiple persons.

Its as if the system cannot properly decide to turn the screen of or not after a while.
I dont have problem of proximity sensor in lg stock rom

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA-Developers mobile app

inhalt

Sep 30, 2011
First of all, thanks @xenius9 for your amazing work. I have struggled a little to get your last built installed, but now it's running perfectly. Everything seems to work well so far: LTE, GPS, sensors...

I found a bug: I can't choose a weather provider within the settings in order to show on the cLocK widget.

The phone seems a bit smoother performance-wise, specially when running some games and switching governor to Conservative.

Thought I'd never see MM on my D838... Keep up the good work!!

j4yd3n

Sep 29, 2014
Baguio City
@xenius9 Thank you so much for continuing this ROM of yours. This phone wil *****slap most of the current so called Mid range devices of today. Just one thing though. The Camera! I've been trying to search the internet for any alternative camera app for CM13, but no luck. There are available camera apps in the PlayStore, but nothing comes close to the stock LG camera. Do you think it's possible to at least port the stock G Pro 2 camera to this CM13 ROM? Now that DT2W is finally working, i really hope you consider the camera as your next project :) Thanks so much again.

pato2015

Apr 20, 2015
U S
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
@xenius9 Thank you so much for continuing this ROM of yours. This phone wil *****slap most of the current so called Mid range devices of today. Just one thing though. The Camera! I've been trying to search the internet for any alternative camera app for CM13, but no luck. There are available camera apps in the PlayStore, but nothing comes close to the stock LG camera. Do you think it's possible to at least port the stock G Pro 2 camera to this CM13 ROM? Now that DT2W is finally working, i really hope you consider the camera as your next project :) Thanks so much again.

use open camera for photo and especially video. it has stereo setting so video audio becomes great.. set on settings... look for open camera on playstore

Top Liked Posts