HTC Desire 826

Search This thread

kushagragupta

Feb 10, 2016
Bangalore
you are a life saver sir.. Hats off to you..

Is it indian

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

OK...SRY....I JUST SAY U R INDIAN......OK I HAVE HTC DESIRE 826 INDIAN..... IHAVE TWRP RECOVERY INSTALLED WITH STOCK ROM.......I HAD FORMATTED MY MOBILE,,THEN TAKEN A PROPER TWRP BACKUP AND FOR HELPING OTHERS I MADE THIS VIDEO.....
AS U DONT HAVE ANY OS SO 2ND POINT IN THE DESCRIPTION IS FOR U.....IF U HAVE ANY DOUBTS U CAN LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OF THAT VIDEO.....I HAVE PERSONALLY MADE THAT VIDEO FOR HELPING EVERYONE...

LINK----- https://goo.gl/GYjgyj

Did u try...is it working for u...

pkb_always4u

Nov 24, 2010
Varanasi, India
I think i can help u...i have stock rom india english..with twrp recovery...i can format my phone and send u a twrp backup of full mobile...then u acn restore it in ur phone d826..then u cannot install ota updates but u will have total indian phone with unlocked bootloader and twrp recovery ..if u know about all restore and twrp and if u will be able to do everything please let me know...i will definitely help u....
How did u get root n twrp? plz guide.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Yeah .... The one u said is in chinese is not actually in chinese , only the installation process was in chines but twrp recovery is in english and it worked for me bro . I think the previous one i flashed may be using system partition in read only mode . this gave me an option to choose ... Thanks Bro
Plz guide how to root n get cwm in 826?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Any 1 plz tell me how to root and get cwm in my 826?

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Any 1 plz tell me how to root and get cwm in my 826?

zerox100

Nov 7, 2011
I need the rom urgently. my device dosent boot at all. can you help me?

i just brought htc desire 826 i unlocked the bootloader using the method mentioned in htcdev.com after that i tried to flash superuser.zip but after flashing the file my device keep saying that google apps not working so tried to reset the device using twrp recovery but accidently i wiped the system now no os is installed in my system i tried to find the stock ruu file for my device but i didn't find it any where my deviced is unlocked nd S-ON and usb debugging is also disabled so now i cannot flash any update zip file because in htc 826 twrp recovery there is no option for flashing files via external card files can only be flashed which are in internal storage and i cannot mount the sd card because it need S-OFF and i cannot do that because usb debugging is not unable so i am stuck then i went to htc service center they were also unable to flash the ruu file because of cid error the suggest me to change the motherboard and that will cost me 11000 rupees which i cannot pay so help me to find the accurate ruuu or fuu file which can be flashed in my device
A52_DTUL_L50_DESIRE_SENSE60_HTCCN_CHS_2_1.15.1405.3_Radio_1.0.U20402.1@50316

i have RUU for htc 826 device ... ping me if you need

Babloo289

Aug 16, 2014
hyderabad
www.facebook.com
Can someone port CM 12.1 or CM 13 to our device , we have root and also kernal source code .... No developers !!!!!!!! Also can someone confirm the On Screen Time on Stock Rom . ... I am getiing not more than 3-4 hours on screen ... Is there any problem from my side !!!!! I am using Xposed + Amplifier + Greenify + Clean Master ....... Still very pityful battery .. Also the charging speed is very slow. I have used 2Amp and also 5Amp charger to no use .// taking nearly 5 hours for Full charge

shresthagrawal

Apr 8, 2016
Hey, can you tell me where to download the ruu and how to use it. I am a total noob at these things and I cannot update my phone as it gives some error whenever I try to install the update. The software number is 1.17.707.7. Thanks

Abiram26

Jan 16, 2013
Could anyone download this http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sjXlLUH ROM for me and provide me an easy download link? (one that doesn't require an account.. like DropBox or Mediafire or whatever)

It's a pre-rooted ROM with S-OFF (Android 5.0.2). I need it badly.

ReyTech

Mar 16, 2006
i just brought htc desire 826 i unlocked the bootloader using the method mentioned in htcdev.com after that i tried to flash superuser.zip but after flashing the file my device keep saying that google apps not working so tried to reset the device using twrp recovery but accidently i wiped the system now no os is installed in my system i tried to find the stock ruu file for my device but i didn't find it any where my deviced is unlocked nd S-ON and usb debugging is also disabled so now i cannot flash any update zip file because in htc 826 twrp recovery there is no option for flashing files via external card files can only be flashed which are in internal storage and i cannot mount the sd card because it need S-OFF and i cannot do that because usb debugging is not unable so i am stuck then i went to htc service center they were also unable to flash the ruu file because of cid error the suggest me to change the motherboard and that will cost me 11000 rupees which i cannot pay so help me to find the accurate ruuu or fuu file which can be flashed in my device

i have RUU for htc 826 device ... ping me if you need
@nialexme
then how did u fix your phone? can u pls share! i too have a similar phone with this problem!
WBR
ReyTech.

mh.milad

Nov 1, 2010
htc desire 826 dual

hi .. im sorry first for my bad english second for post here , ill try to find anything but still looking for ..
i unlock my bootloader htc desire 826 dual & install twrp recovery for no reason everything work fine but tonight htc release an update so ill try to install but phone restart to recovery twrp , again i relock bootloader & try to install for afew times after but still same .. can i find recovery original for my phone or any solution for getting update ? thanks

fortisanima

Jan 19, 2013
Hi please can you me. Can you stock the Rom in your Google Drive and share it. It is difficult to download the Rom file by torrent. Thanks

Envoyé de mon HTC Desire 826 dual sim en utilisant Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can help

Please find RUU i have... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0bbjv8iofil596w/AABkKY2geOXY2B5QuHqkusEBa?dl=0
    Htc has already released desire 826 in india as well as china also they hv released kernel source for both version interested developers plz build customer recoveries for this device so we can also enjoy custom themes & roms on it , kernel source code can be found here

http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads
    Yes I am looking for English HTC Desire 826 ROM badly. I bought a phone in China and I believe it have HK / CHT kernel which only works in Hong Kong and China as Google Play store is in Chinese. I have tried all options listed in different threads but no luck. Know I see a WWE Kernel which I think stands for World Wide Edition probably have English Google Play store. Hopefully somebody releases ROM based on WWE Kernel so I can get my phone back to English Play Store.