[REQUEST] Oxygen OS 3 Launcher

Search This thread

lukaszlol1990

Jan 12, 2016
Grays
I would like have aswell this one launcher, is very simple and good for daily use. Someone has it to to share?;)

Wysłane z mojego ONE A2003 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: proppetto

raghu18

Oct 1, 2014
From my experience I strongly recommend to not use the default oxygen os launcher.
The default launcher has two big problems with it
1) The launcher is extremely slow, when you tap an app icon there is a big delay before the app actually launches. Compare with any launcher on play store
2) The icons are two big for a 5.5 inch screen.

Please use Nova Launcher or google launcher. I use Action Launcher though

rajat339

Aug 3, 2012
From my experience I strongly recommend to not use the default oxygen os launcher.
1) The launcher is extremely slow, when you tap an app icon there is a big delay before the app actually launches. Compare with any launcher on play store

It is totally off the thread. Sorry to say but nobody asked feedback which launcher is good or bad. It is just personal liking. A person is asking for help that anyone can provide OS launcher.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA Free mobile app

raghu18

Oct 1, 2014
It is totally off the thread. Sorry to say but nobody asked feedback which launcher is good or bad. It is just personal liking. A person is asking for help that anyone can provide OS launcher.

Well, I didn't close, shutdown or explode xda servers by giving my slight advice here did I mate :confused:.

Ofcourse the OP didn't ask for feedback, that doesnt mean its wrong to help out a fellow one plus two owner, People around can still help OP with the OS Launcher I am not stopping them. I am just giving my 2 piece of advice, to the OP and other OP2 mates Rajat, making them realize what they are missing of the expensive phone we all bought. Wasn't discussing and helping out each other the whole point of having an openly accessible internet and the foundation of XDA Forums. There is a reason why this is not StackOverflow like, question and answer site.

Now coming to the actual topic in discussion, I have a right to defend myself. I am not forcing anyone to use any specific launcher here, I am just Recommending . If you have actually used the Oxygen OS Launcher, you would know Rajat, that its not very well designed and is inherently flawed. It almost takes 2 seconds to launch a app after clicking on the icon. I don't want the many users of OPT to think that their device is at fault here, the launcher is the culprit and it took me 5 months to realize this, I just don't want other people go through the same.

Sorry I have to quote you here :
"Sorry to say but nobody asked feedback which " forum reply should go to which thread. Or is it so that new member can be bullied on XDA, I am just new here Rajat, I dont know how things run around here,

PS: Sorry OP I apologize on behalf of rajat339 and myself for ruining your thread. But you know we gota stand up for our self :cool:.

Last edited:

misal6666

Jun 5, 2012
Toronto

1) It might be your phone's problem because it works fine for me and two of my friends.
2) You can resize the icons.

D

Deleted member 5764078

Did anyone managed to port it?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 5764078

no one replied yet; If you want to help me port it we need to find a OnePlus 3 ROM, stock one, I really need something like shelf, Action Launcher 3 (pro) has something like it but it's not the same.

magicstick5

Dec 31, 2014
no one replied yet; If you want to help me port it we need to find a OnePlus 3 ROM, stock one, I really need something like shelf, Action Launcher 3 (pro) has something like it but it's not the same.
Yeah I'll be sure to help. I'm not much of a dev but I do know some basics. (Roms, apks, etc). Yeah action 3 is my daily driver as a matter of fact, lol.

Sent from my SM-G930P using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591020540821926
Found it?

Sent from my SM-G930P using XDA-Developers mobile app

D

Deleted member 5764078

@magicstick5 I got the following from the system after I extracted file_contexts from boot.img using AndroidKitchen:

framework.jar; framework-res.apk oxygen-framework-res.apk; libs, Launcher3 and LauncherLayout (Don't know what it is).

How should we approach this? Do we decompile the apk and go from there, because Launcher3 is the name of the Google Launcher app I think. Here are all the items we need (I hope):

https://mega.nz/#!ck8w1TqR!B91Gfb3CrWg-ZUW8tPIlQ6nr9VaHgdnjKlE0Wl8rMPI

If we need anything else I have the system extracted so I can upload and change anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi everyone

I kindly request the launcher of the Oxygen OS 3. I looked for it unfortunately I didn't find it so far.

Could someone please upload the apk for me. My hope is that it will work without a proper port.

Cheers
    You can try to flash from this link. Works for me. Currently on OOS 3.1.0

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/op3-launcher-for-op2.463572/

1) It might be your phone's problem because it works fine for me and two of my friends.
    2) You can resize the icons.

Well, I didn't close, shutdown or explode xda servers by giving my slight advice here did I mate :confused:.

Ofcourse the OP didn't ask for feedback, that doesnt mean its wrong to help out a fellow one plus two owner, People around can still help OP with the OS Launcher I am not stopping them. I am just giving my 2 piece of advice, to the OP and other OP2 mates Rajat, making them realize what they are missing of the expensive phone we all bought. Wasn't discussing and helping out each other the whole point of having an openly accessible internet and the foundation of XDA Forums. There is a reason why this is not StackOverflow like, question and answer site.

Now coming to the actual topic in discussion, I have a right to defend myself. I am not forcing anyone to use any specific launcher here, I am just Recommending . If you have actually used the Oxygen OS Launcher, you would know Rajat, that its not very well designed and is inherently flawed. It almost takes 2 seconds to launch a app after clicking on the icon. I don't want the many users of OPT to think that their device is at fault here, the launcher is the culprit and it took me 5 months to realize this, I just don't want other people go through the same.

Sorry I have to quote you here :
    "Sorry to say but nobody asked feedback which " forum reply should go to which thread. Or is it so that new member can be bullied on XDA, I am just new here Rajat, I dont know how things run around here,

PS: Sorry OP I apologize on behalf of rajat339 and myself for ruining your thread. But you know we gota stand up for our self :cool:.