Infocus V5 MT6753, 5.2" FHD, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 2450mAh for less than 100€/110US$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Karlitosz84

Jun 8, 2016
Hi,

Anybody can fix the awake problem on stock rom?
Or is there a step-by-step description to flash Android 6.0

Thank you

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Zm1 MM stock ROM's and updates

Hi,
@megthebest
@kalipso888
Any ADVANCED user
pan.baidu.com is a pain in the a*** for most to get it working. :eek:
So to save people the hassle I will downloaded the Latest MM Versions as and when I get the time and re-upload them to mega for easy downloading.
I will add the links and any comments to this post so @megthebest can simply add a link to this post in the OP which will save him having to constantly update the OP. :good:
Download Links and comments are under the CLICK TO SHOW CONTENT Button below.
NOTES: All Links are MEGA links unless I state otherwise.
Please do not share my Mega download links without permission.
I do not have time to personally test every firmware so Feedback is Very Very Welcome.
Check your userdata partition_size: in the scatter files as some still state 0x60000000 which may cause SPFlashtool errors when flashing the entire rom so change it to the correct size which is shown in your flashtool logs.

##################################################################################
Lollipop Recovery

One Drive Download Infocus-v5-OTG-Twrp. This is the Lollipop Version ONLY!!!!
RECOVERY: = Added for your convenience LP TWRP Recovery only for Android v5.x !!! Not to be used with MM v6.0 ROMS!!!
MM version is below

##################################################################################
5.1 Lollipop

ZM1-518Q-0-00WW-A03_Signed.zip. This is the Lollipop Version ONLY!!!!
Type: = SPFlashtool Compatible
Comment: = Last thing add to the Baidu source for our device. Details under click to show
Code:
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=LMY47D
ro.build.display.id=00WW_5_18Q
ro.build.version.incremental=00WW_5_18Q
ro.build.version.sdk=22
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
ro.build.version.release=5.1
ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-05-01
ro.build.version.base_os=
ro.build.date=Fri May 13 22:11:00 CST 2016
ro.build.date.utc=1463148660
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=foxconn
ro.build.host=NJ-SW-UBUNTU-S7
ro.build.tags=release-keys
ro.build.flavor=ZM1_00WW_FIH-user
ro.product.model.num=00WW
ro.product.model=InFocus M808
ro.product.brand=InFocus
ro.product.name=M560_00WW
ro.product.device=ZM1
ro.product.board=MT6753
# ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete,
# use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead.
ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a
ro.product.cpu.abilist=arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist64=arm64-v8a
ro.product.manufacturer=alps
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=mt6753
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=ZM1
# Do not try to parse description, fingerprint, or thumbprint
ro.build.description=M560_00WW-user 5.1 LMY47D 00WW_5_18Q release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=InFocus/M560_00WW/ZM1:5.1/LMY47D/00WW_5_18Q:user/release-keys
ro.build.characteristics=default
# end build properties

All Below are 6.0 MM

ZM1-6220-0-00WW-A01.zip Size: = 1.63 GB
Comment: = I clean flashed the above and all seems fine so far no nasty surprises. Still no 5ghz wifi so I assume they do not have the hardware configured for it, needs a dual antenna to work I believe. Stock Calendar seems to have both EN and TW translations which makes it look a little messy .

ZM1-0-622B-00WW-A02.7z Size: = 1.26 GB
Comment: = Clean flashed the entire ROM with SPFlashtool. I have not noticed anything different thus far from the above A01 ROM other than the Kernel size is a little different.

ZM1-0-622B-00WW-A02-TWRP.zip Size: = 11.4 MB
RECOVERY: = I have had problems with various custom recoveries for MM 6.0 :(
I did manage to get TWRP 3.0.2-2 working as it should but you will need to extract the TWRP-Config.zip contained in the recovery download and copy the TWRP folder and .twrp file inside to the internal sdcard. The Config is setting the auto lockscreen to "off" as it seems to cause the recovery to boot to a black screen and stays that way until the default time out is reached in around 2 mins. Once in recovery You can change all other setting to what you wish but leave the lockscreen set to off :good:

SuperSU: = Latest Stable Systemless root-SuperSU-v2.7x Remember to THANK him. :good:

################################################################################

ZM1-622B-0-00WW-A01-6220-0-00WW-A01-update.zip Size: = 1.15 GB
Type: = Stock Recovery Flashable
Comment: = Not yet tested by me. Comments are welcome from those who have.

################################################################################

ZM1-0-622D-00WW-A03.zip Size: = 1.64GB
Comment: = Entire ROM was extracted from the original SUTool .NB0 file by me and the individual files can now be flashed using SPFlashtool.

Build Date: Aug 02 2016
ZM1-622D-0-00WW-A05.7z Size: = 1.36 GB
Type: = SUT tool .NBO file
Comment: = Original .NB0 file flash using Infocus SUT tool. Not Tested as yet and unsure what the A05 stands for ?

#################################################################################

Build Date: Dec 08 2016
ZM1-622Q-0-00WW-A04-update-TWRP.zip Size: = 1.48 GB
Type: = MM TWRP Flashable
Comment: = Warning: I have only tested this official upgrade on MM and using My MM TWRP above and the NEW TWRP below.
I cannot comment on other recoveries. But it is also reported working with my LP TWRP at the top of this list.
ALWAYS BACKUP FIRST.
1. Copy the update zip to your sdcard and also the Latest SuperSU flashable .zip
2. Boot to TWRP MM recovery
3. Disconnect the phone from PC
4. Unmount data from the TWRP mount menu
5. Now select INSTALL and choose the ZM1-622Q-0-00WW-A04-update-TWRP.zip
6. After it finishes Without Errors Reboot or Flash the Latest SuperSU.zip
NOTE: You may get "data busy error" if you do not unmount data!!
Remove the PC/USB Lead and choose unmount data from TWRP Menu before Flashing.
If you are coming from LP remember to flash the MM recovery before you leave recovery mode

#################################################################################

ZM1-622Q-0-00WW-A04-update.zip Size: = 1.48 GB
Type: = MM official update before it was pulled from the infocus website
Comment: = Warning: Flash with Stock Recovery or the NEW TWRP below :D
ALWAYS BACKUP FIRST!!.

NEW-FIXED-ZM1-MM-TWRP-recovery.zip Size: = 13.1 MB
UPDATED MM RECOVERY: = Identical to older MM TWRP but I have added support for both New and Old Partition Paths. :D
New paths=
Code:
/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/11230000.msdc0/by-name
Old paths=
Code:
/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name
Extract the NEW-ZM1-MM-TWRP-recovery.zip copy the TWRP folder and .twrp file inside to the internal sdcard.
The .twrp is a Config file setting TWRP's auto lockscreen to "off"
If it is "ON" this causes the recovery to boot to a black screen and stays that way until the default time out is reached after around 2 mins. Once in recovery You can change all other setting to what you wish but leave the lockscreen set to OFF :good:

Info and Download here: =HERE
Type: = Custom STOCK ROM based on the official MM 00WW_6_22Q
Comment: =I Class the ROM as BETA until a good amount of feedback is given
You must be already on MMQ ROM before flashing this one.
You must be using my updated TWRP recovery.

Download: =MM-A05-Custom.zip Size=1.0gb HERE
Type: = Custom STOCK ROM based on the official MM 00WW_622D-A05
Comment: =ROM Class is BETA until a good amount of feedback is given.
I recommend you to be already on the stock MM-622D-A05 ROM before flashing although I was on MM 00WW_6_22Q and it seems fine so far.
You must be using my "NEW-FIXED-ZM1-MM-TWRP-recovery" from above.
NOTES: Made some improvements beyond the Q version.
  • Automatic Rooting.
  • Sony apps Ported from my Sony C4 (mt6752) and are fully working.
    (If you try to update most via play store you will get a .505 error probably signature checking)
  • Xperia Keyboard and Xperia Calendar can be installed for the playstore. ;)
  • Launch "Music" first and follow the prompt to Update Play Services then Update the other system apps in Google Play "My Apps"
    (It makes for a smoother uninterrupted update process)
  • Credit to HootanParsa for the Awesome file explorer his theard is HERE Please leave your thanks there also.

WARNING TO NOOB's!!!
Do not go flashing this stuff if you have no idea what you're doing.
I am pretty sure these are beta roms so they will probably contain bugs and glitches.
I would advise that you let advanced users do the testing first. :good:

Last edited:

stej4n

May 16, 2016
Deep Sleep and Wakelocks

Yesterday, Karlitosz84 asked me by PM about Deep Sleep states. I didn't even know anything about this before.
I googled it and made a test today by installing BetterBatteryStats before noon and didn't touch it for about 3h30.
I think some other people could also be interested, so here is the result : ;)

ROM: 518N a bit refined (SuperSU, MoreLocale2, AdAway, Titanium Backup and some removed : Pandora's Box, Infocus launchers - replaced by Google Launcher -)
Energy Saver : Deactivated

DeepSleep.png
PartialWakelocks.png

Complete report :
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...0/BetterBatteryStats-2016-06-17_135815959.txt

Last edited:
Reactions: bigrammy

Karlitosz84

Jun 8, 2016
WOW!
Thank You!

Android ha a built-in function to see phone awake period.
1. Go seetings->Battery
2. Tap the diagram
3. Check the AWAKE row.

Karlitosz84

Jun 8, 2016
What are the symptoms ? I don't think I have this problem with 518N ROM.
Maybe you could flash your phone with this version ?
I send you a new PM and the deatails in it.
The symptom is when I check phone awake status I can see, phone no sleep for hours.
If phone no sleep the battery lost enegry very fast.
Every day I have to charge, but use it for 30minutes all day.

Could you link for 518N ROM,
and is there a step-by-step description for it?

Before this phone I root and flash all phones but every time there was a how-to description.
Thank you.

stej4n

May 16, 2016
The 518N ROM can be downloaded here:
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6wK6PQtqiSNNjN3N2pSM0ttYUU&export=download

Here are the steps I followed to install 518N ROM over original chinese ROM :
I did it 3 times since because the first two times I deleted too much system apps with Titanium Backup (almost every Infocus app in fact) LoL :)

1. Unlock OEM from Developer menu
2. Activate USB debugging (I had to insert a SIM card, without it this option was disabled)
3. Install MediaTek VCOM USB Drivers (for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 in my case)
4. Power off phone
5. Install 518N ROM with SP Flash Tool :
- Unzip V5.18N_A03_00WW-Signed(NCC).zip
- Start SP Flash Tool
- if phone is plugged to PC USB port, unplug it
- From SP Flash Tool, select scatter file from unzipped 518N ROM ZM1-0-518N-MT6753_Android_scatter.txt
- Click Download
- Now plug your phone and wait until flash is complete
- Boot your phone and unlock Bootloader + activate USB debugging again (as your ROM has been flashed)

6. Use the method than step 5 to flash Recovery Infocus M560 twrp 3.0.0.0 provided by big_grammy
7. Boot your phone and ensure Bootloader and USB debugging are still activated
8. Reboot to TWRP recovery using one of the following method :
- the power + volume buttons technique (power off, connect phone to power supply with usb cable and after 2 seconds, push power plus vol + until you see logo)
- Easier ;) : install Android Studio + SDK. Plug phone to USB (USB debugging must be enabled), a popup should appear on phone, say yes. Then open command prompt and type :
Code:
cd C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Android\sdk1
adb reboot recovery
9. Install SuperSU-v2.65 from TWRP (copy zip to microSD card first)
10. Reboot phone, now you should find #SuperSU app installed
11. Now you can install Titanum backup and remove Pandora's Box, MoreLocale2... etc.

Enjoy !

TWRP 3.0 can be found on first page

SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1604 and a tutorial can be downloaded here :
https://androiddatahost.com/tools/sp-flash-tool-windows-v5-1604

SuperSU can be downloaded here : (download UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip)
https://download.chainfire.eu/921/SuperSU

To install Mediatek VCOM drivers, I've used this tutorial :
http://www.patchworkoftips.com/how-to-install-mediatek-usb-vcom-driver-for-windows-88-1/3717/

Others files were found on this site (Thanx Google Translate !)
http://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/twrp-root-infocus-m560-corregido-18-04-2016.136248/

;)

Last edited:

Karlitosz84

Jun 8, 2016
The 518N ROM can be downloaded here:
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6wK6PQtqiSNNjN3N2pSM0ttYUU&export=download

Here are the steps I followed to install 518N ROM over original chinese ROM :
I did it 3 times since because the first two times I deleted too much system apps with Titanium Backup (almost every Infocus app in fact) LoL :)

1. Unlock OEM from Developer menu
2. Activate USB debugging (I had to insert a SIM card, without it this option was disabled)
3. Install MediaTek VCOM USB Drivers (for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 in my case)
4. Power off phone
5. Install 518N ROM with SP Flash Tool :
- Unzip V5.18N_A03_00WW-Signed(NCC).zip
- Start SP Flash Tool
- if phone is plugged to PC USB port, unplug it
- From SP Flash Tool, select scatter file from unzipped 518N ROM ZM1-0-518N-MT6753_Android_scatter.txt
- Click Download
- Now plug your phone and wait until flash is complete
- Boot your phone and unlock Bootloader + activate USB debugging again (as your ROM has been flashed)

6. Use the method than step 5 to flash Recovery Infocus M560 twrp 3.0.0.0 provided by big_grammy
7. Boot your phone and ensure Bootloader and USB debugging are still activated
8. Reboot to TWRP recovery using one of the following method :
- the power + volume buttons technique (power off, connect phone to power supply with usb cable and after 2 seconds, push power plus vol + until you see logo)
- Easier ;) : install Android Studio + SDK. Plug phone to USB (USB debugging must be enabled), a popup should appear on phone, say yes. Then open command prompt and type :
Code:
cd C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Android\sdk1
adb reboot recovery
9. Install SuperSU-v2.65 from TWRP (copy zip to microSD card first)
10. Reboot phone, now you should find #SuperSU app installed
11. Now you can install Titanum backup and remove Pandora's Box, MoreLocale2... etc.

Enjoy !

TWRP 3.0 can be found on first page

SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1604 and a tutorial can be downloaded here :
https://androiddatahost.com/tools/sp-flash-tool-windows-v5-1604

SuperSU can be downloaded here : (download UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.zip)
https://download.chainfire.eu/921/SuperSU

To install Mediatek VCOM drivers, I've used this tutorial :
http://www.patchworkoftips.com/how-to-install-mediatek-usb-vcom-driver-for-windows-88-1/3717/

Others files were found on this site (Thanx Google Translate !)
http://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/twrp-root-infocus-m560-corregido-18-04-2016.136248/

;)
Thank You So Much!
You are a gentleman!

paulroland

Jul 26, 2012
Minden 32479
Dual clock on lockscreen

Sometimes, it depends on the network i'm logged in, i have this clock (attachment) on my lockscreen. I think it's chinese time. How can i get rid of this? When i logged in another network, i have the normal one (only one time)...

ROM is 00WW_5_18J Multilanguage

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-19-20-34-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-19-20-34-10.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

Mamamam

May 14, 2007
Sometimes, it depends on the network i'm logged in, i have this clock (attachment) on my lockscreen. I think it's chinese time. How can i get rid of this? When i logged in another network, i have the normal one (only one time)...

ROM is 00WW_5_18J Multilanguage
me 2
german:cyclops:
aber MM / 6er ROM
havent found to change it

lologerrard

Jun 23, 2016
Hi, i don't know why but when i load my scatter file for the recovery ont SP tool the boot doesnt appear in the list, what should i do?

Thanks

lologerrard

Jun 23, 2016
Hi @bigrammy, thank you for your help, last time flashed something it was on my PSP.

I wanted to post a screenshoot to show you exactly my problem but i don't have enough posts yet.

My problem is that when i load the scatter file, there is just "Recovery" selected, and on every tuto i saw there was "Recovery" AND "Boot" selected. As it is right now, i can just flash the recovery, not the boot (maybe I don't need to flash/"download" (as said on SPFT) the boot on my phone, I don't really know.

I hope i've been more clear.

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Hi @bigrammy, thank you for your help, last time flashed something it was on my PSP.

I wanted to post a screenshoot to show you exactly my problem but i don't have enough posts yet.

My problem is that when i load the scatter file, there is just "Recovery" selected, and on every tuto i saw there was "Recovery" AND "Boot" selected. As it is right now, i can just flash the recovery, not the boot (maybe I don't need to flash/"download" (as said on SPFT) the boot on my phone, I don't really know.

I hope i've been more clear.
You do not need to download/flash the boot.img

virusx

Jan 6, 2009
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hi Infocus V5 users,

I purchased this phone and received it 3 days ago. The phone itself is quite good for the price I paid for it.
Funny fact, the phone was delivered soft bricked, stuck at the Infocus logo :rolleyes:

I used SPFlashtool and flashed my phone with ZM1-0-622B-00WW-A02 (Marshmallow) provided by bigrammy, then I flashed ZM1-0-622B-00WW-A02-TWRP (the file provided was without the ...scatter.txt but I managed to flash it with another scatter). I followed the instructions and put the TWRP folder on the internal storage.
I gained access to TWRP :good:

From TWRP I installed supersu "Stable Systemless root-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550".

I got an issue now, every now and then the root doesn't seem to stay, I have to reboot and sometimes it's rooted again. The problem is that I got a lot of tweaks and apps using root (Titanium backup, Greenify, Link2SD for the most useful).
I tried to reinstall supersu via TWRP but it's still acting the same.

What do you think ?
Anyone with the same setup ?
If not, what's your everyday rom for this phone ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zm1 MM stock ROM's and updates

Hi,
    @megthebest
    @kalipso888
    Any ADVANCED user
    pan.baidu.com is a pain in the a*** for most to get it working. :eek:
    So to save people the hassle I will downloaded the Latest MM Versions as and when I get the time and re-upload them to mega for easy downloading.
    I will add the links and any comments to this post so @megthebest can simply add a link to this post in the OP which will save him having to constantly update the OP. :good:
    Download Links and comments are under the CLICK TO SHOW CONTENT Button below.
    NOTES: All Links are MEGA links unless I state otherwise.
    Please do not share my Mega download links without permission.
    I do not have time to personally test every firmware so Feedback is Very Very Welcome.
    Check your userdata partition_size: in the scatter files as some still state 0x60000000 which may cause SPFlashtool errors when flashing the entire rom so change it to the correct size which is shown in your flashtool logs.

Lollipop Recovery

One Drive Download Infocus-v5-OTG-Twrp. This is the Lollipop Version ONLY!!!!
    RECOVERY: = Added for your convenience LP TWRP Recovery only for Android v5.x !!! Not to be used with MM v6.0 ROMS!!!
    MM version is below

5.1 Lollipop

ZM1-518Q-0-00WW-A03_Signed.zip. This is the Lollipop Version ONLY!!!!
    Comment: = Last thing add to the Baidu source for our device. Details under click to show
    Code:
    # begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=LMY47D
    ro.build.display.id=00WW_5_18Q
    ro.build.version.incremental=00WW_5_18Q
    ro.build.version.sdk=22
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
    ro.build.version.release=5.1
    ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-05-01
    ro.build.version.base_os=
    ro.build.date=Fri May 13 22:11:00 CST 2016
    ro.build.date.utc=1463148660
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=foxconn
    ro.build.host=NJ-SW-UBUNTU-S7
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.build.flavor=ZM1_00WW_FIH-user
    ro.product.model.num=00WW
    ro.product.model=InFocus M808
    ro.product.brand=InFocus
    ro.product.name=M560_00WW
    ro.product.device=ZM1
    ro.product.board=MT6753
    # ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete,
    # use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead.
    ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a
    ro.product.cpu.abilist=arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist64=arm64-v8a
    ro.product.manufacturer=alps
    ro.product.locale.language=en
    ro.product.locale.region=US
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=mt6753
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=ZM1
    # Do not try to parse description, fingerprint, or thumbprint
    ro.build.description=M560_00WW-user 5.1 LMY47D 00WW_5_18Q release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=InFocus/M560_00WW/ZM1:5.1/LMY47D/00WW_5_18Q:user/release-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=default
    # end build properties

All Below are 6.0 MM

ZM1-6220-0-00WW-A01.zip Size: = 1.63 GB
    Comment: = I clean flashed the above and all seems fine so far no nasty surprises. Still no 5ghz wifi so I assume they do not have the hardware configured for it, needs a dual antenna to work I believe. Stock Calendar seems to have both EN and TW translations which makes it look a little messy .

ZM1-0-622B-00WW-A02.7z Size: = 1.26 GB
    Comment: = Clean flashed the entire ROM with SPFlashtool. I have not noticed anything different thus far from the above A01 ROM other than the Kernel size is a little different.

ZM1-0-622B-00WW-A02-TWRP.zip Size: = 11.4 MB
    RECOVERY: = I have had problems with various custom recoveries for MM 6.0 :(
    I did manage to get TWRP 3.0.2-2 working as it should but you will need to extract the TWRP-Config.zip contained in the recovery download and copy the TWRP folder and .twrp file inside to the internal sdcard. The Config is setting the auto lockscreen to "off" as it seems to cause the recovery to boot to a black screen and stays that way until the default time out is reached in around 2 mins. Once in recovery You can change all other setting to what you wish but leave the lockscreen set to off :good:

SuperSU: = Latest Stable Systemless root-SuperSU-v2.7x Remember to THANK him. :good:

ZM1-622B-0-00WW-A01-6220-0-00WW-A01-update.zip Size: = 1.15 GB
    Type: = Stock Recovery Flashable
    Comment: = Not yet tested by me. Comments are welcome from those who have.

ZM1-0-622D-00WW-A03.zip Size: = 1.64GB
    Comment: = Entire ROM was extracted from the original SUTool .NB0 file by me and the individual files can now be flashed using SPFlashtool.

Build Date: Aug 02 2016
    ZM1-622D-0-00WW-A05.7z Size: = 1.36 GB
    Type: = SUT tool .NBO file
    Comment: = Original .NB0 file flash using Infocus SUT tool. Not Tested as yet and unsure what the A05 stands for ?

ZM1-622Q-0-00WW-A04-update-TWRP.zip Size: = 1.48 GB
    Type: = MM TWRP Flashable
    Comment: = Warning: I have only tested this official upgrade on MM and using My MM TWRP above and the NEW TWRP below.
    I cannot comment on other recoveries. But it is also reported working with my LP TWRP at the top of this list.
    ALWAYS BACKUP FIRST.
    1. Copy the update zip to your sdcard and also the Latest SuperSU flashable .zip
    2. Boot to TWRP MM recovery
    3. Disconnect the phone from PC
    4. Unmount data from the TWRP mount menu
    5. Now select INSTALL and choose the ZM1-622Q-0-00WW-A04-update-TWRP.zip
    6. After it finishes Without Errors Reboot or Flash the Latest SuperSU.zip
    NOTE: You may get "data busy error" if you do not unmount data!!
    Remove the PC/USB Lead and choose unmount data from TWRP Menu before Flashing.
    If you are coming from LP remember to flash the MM recovery before you leave recovery mode

ZM1-622Q-0-00WW-A04-update.zip Size: = 1.48 GB
    Type: = MM official update before it was pulled from the infocus website
    Comment: = Warning: Flash with Stock Recovery or the NEW TWRP below :D
    ALWAYS BACKUP FIRST!!.

NEW-FIXED-ZM1-MM-TWRP-recovery.zip Size: = 13.1 MB
    UPDATED MM RECOVERY: = Identical to older MM TWRP but I have added support for both New and Old Partition Paths. :D
    New paths=
    Code:
    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/11230000.msdc0/by-name
    Old paths=
    Code:
    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name
    Extract the NEW-ZM1-MM-TWRP-recovery.zip copy the TWRP folder and .twrp file inside to the internal sdcard.
    The .twrp is a Config file setting TWRP's auto lockscreen to "off"
    If it is "ON" this causes the recovery to boot to a black screen and stays that way until the default time out is reached after around 2 mins. Once in recovery You can change all other setting to what you wish but leave the lockscreen set to OFF :good:

Info and Download here: =HERE
    Type: = Custom STOCK ROM based on the official MM 00WW_6_22Q
    Comment: =I Class the ROM as BETA until a good amount of feedback is given

Download: =MM-A05-Custom.zip Size=1.0gb HERE
    Type: = Custom STOCK ROM based on the official MM 00WW_622D-A05
    Comment: =ROM Class is BETA until a good amount of feedback is given.
    I recommend you to be already on the stock MM-622D-A05 ROM before flashing although I was on MM 00WW_6_22Q and it seems fine so far.
    You must be using my "NEW-FIXED-ZM1-MM-TWRP-recovery" from above.
    NOTES: Made some improvements beyond the Q version.
    • Automatic Rooting.
    • Sony apps Ported from my Sony C4 (mt6752) and are fully working.
      (If you try to update most via play store you will get a .505 error probably signature checking)
    • Xperia Keyboard and Xperia Calendar can be installed for the playstore. ;)
    • Launch "Music" first and follow the prompt to Update Play Services then Update the other system apps in Google Play "My Apps"
      (It makes for a smoother uninterrupted update process)
    • Credit to HootanParsa for the Awesome file explorer his theard is HERE Please leave your thanks there also.

WARNING TO NOOB's!!!
    Do not go flashing this stuff if you have no idea what you're doing.
    I am pretty sure these are beta roms so they will probably contain bugs and glitches.
    I would advise that you let advanced users do the testing first. :good:

Infocus V5 MT6753, 5.2" FHD, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 2450mAh for less than 100€/110US$

728201545528pm_635_infocus_m808.jpeg

Highlights

- 5.2-inch screen, 1920 * 1080 pixels
    -MTK6753 1.3 GHz octa core
    -2 GB RAM + 16 GB ROM
    - 13MP main camera + 5MP front camera
    -Android 5.1 system
    - Networks: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B28

Resources:

Lollipop ROMS and Resorces:

rom stock and flashing tools/drivers (SUTL):
    https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7e92UdZ8XUvVFZJQXRoN2E3MUE

recovery + root + rom (thanks @kornad70 for link)
    https://www.facebook.com/tw101.rom.factory/posts/518342554991828

ZM1-0-518P-00WW-A05_Signed.zip (Lollipop 5.1 Multilang)
    http://yun.baidu.com/share/link?uk=4144950315&shareid=2364825928&third=0&adapt=pc&fr=ftw

Recovery TRWP 3.0.0.0 OTG Fixed by Bigrammy:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=66164294&postcount=21

Zm1 Marshmallow stock ROM's and updates

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=67345310&postcount=182
    (thanks Bigrammy)

Unofficial Custom Rom Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 porting:
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70942764&postcount=402
    ZM1-Nexus ROM

This is a custom STOCK ROM based on the official MM 00WW_6_22Q
    I Class the ROM as BETA until a good amount of feedback is given
    You Must have a full backup but most important ensure you have a few nvram backups just incase
    anything goes wrong!!!!!
    If these prerequisites cannot be met I can not offer any help so you have been warned.

Instructions:
    • Copy the v1-ZM1-Nexus.zip and SuperSU V2.79 stable to the root of your SDCard.
    • Boot to recovery.
    • From the TWRP menu choose Wipe and then slide to perform the standard TWRP Wipe. (This Does Not wipe your SDCard but it will wipe all your messages and any apps you installed.)
    • When the Flash has finished go back and Install SuperSU (If you want root)
    • Reboot to system and wait and wait It takes a minimum of 8 minutes to boot to the setupwizard so go make a coffee or something as 8 mins seems to take forever when your just sat waiting.
    • Done!

Things to Note:
    • All Languages within the ROM are Enabled.
    • Google Assistant is only working for supported Languages Like English see google for details.
    • Everything works Wifi, Bluetooth, sims, etc etc etc......
    • Stock apps left in FM Radio, Torch, Gallery, Video Player, Downloads and Contacts everything else is google or xda community apps.
    • You will need to drag the Phone icon to the home screen on first boot
    • The File Manager is MiXplorer which is a superb Advanced community app by HootanParsa Thread Here Please make sure to stop by and say thanks for this truly great work.
    • Sony apps like Music and Weather are from omikron20 thread Here again make sure to say thanks to him.
    • Audio Recorder is stock Sony and I found it by chance :laugh:
    • Everything else is google and you must update Google Play Service and all other apps when promoted. This will enable many goodies such as Google Assistant the New Keyboard and languages for your region. This is of course providing your region is supported.
    • All initial defaults are set to English UK so Europe users should have no issues. I am unsure about any other regions as I am unable to test.

Can You Mirror my ROM, share my download links, post my ROM on other forums, share it on needrom.com etc etc?????
    NO is the answer. :mad:
    Why?? Because the people who deserve the credit here on xda do not get it. People do not get any support or updates if they do not know where the ROM came from. It is so simple to post links to this thread so please do not leach off xda to try big yourselves up on some xxxty blog or the dev's will simply stop sharing and we will all suffer. :(

Be sure to leave some feedback and hit the THANKS buttons of those who deserve it. It only takes a second.
    THANKS AND ENJOY
    Post #182 updated with comments and TWRP for MM A02 ROM
    PS: I noticed most people do not use the THANKS buttons in this thread even the OP has only a few thanks maybe we should not bother doing the work and sharing this stuff anymore :(
    LP-TWRP V3.0.0.0 Fixed the usb-otg

Hi I have fixed the usb-otg (storage) problem in this version. ;)

Edit: This is for LP version ROM only.