Will the M9+ get Android 7.0 Nougat?

Search This thread

thunderserpent

Apr 14, 2012
Redmi K20 Pro
may be we should contact cyanogenmod.org

This will be a great idea. Someone of us, can do it?

There seems to already be a ROM request on the official channel. To my knowledge, the higher the bump count and "hottness" of the topic relates to the interest in the CM community providing a device with development. Here is the link: https://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/120864-cm13-for-htc-one-m9-m9pw/

mh7

May 26, 2008
kuwait
I think better to wait if you going to replace M9+
With the first good device contain bluetooth 5 :D

It deserve to wait
4 time speed
2 time range

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

Hazy128

Jun 1, 2016
Change!

Yesterday i sold my m9+ and bought m9 instead. I'm very satisfied with this phone. Powerful and up-to-date. That's really what i want. There's nothing in waiting for m9+ marshmallow. It's just waste of time...

May 22, 2011
Northallerton
Well I bought the M9+ as it was the better phone - I considered it was the HTC flagship at the time (being more expensive etc). Obviously I was seriously mistaken. Will be the last HTC phone I buy :(

Reactions: paroys

thunderserpent

Apr 14, 2012
Redmi K20 Pro
I have contacted HTC Dev directly and they confirmed an update WILL be released for Android 6.0, however there is no confirmed date. Here is an extract from the message:

This is to acknowledge your concern regarding the release date of Android 6 for your device.
We can feel the urgency of your concern and rest assured to provide relevant information for your concern.

Upon checking on our system, we do not have a tentative date of release for the Android Marshmallow.
However, you can always check from Settings > About > Software updates from time to time.
You can also open the dial pad on your phone and key in *#*#2432546#*#* to check from the server if there are any updates for your device.

Reactions: sos42 and ag6ag

corrupt1234

Dec 18, 2011
I have contacted HTC Dev directly and they confirmed an update WILL be released for Android 6.0, however there is no confirmed date. Here is an extract from the message:

This is to acknowledge your concern regarding the release date of Android 6 for your device.
We can feel the urgency of your concern and rest assured to provide relevant information for your concern.

Upon checking on our system, we do not have a tentative date of release for the Android Marshmallow.
However, you can always check from Settings > About > Software updates from time to time.
You can also open the dial pad on your phone and key in *#*#2432546#*#* to check from the server if there are any updates for your device.

It would be better if you post an image of the message on here. Anyway, it's good that they replied to you as this shows that they still care about us and not ignoring our devices :laugh: Now we just have to play the waiting game. :cool: Keep calm and wait guys, or else you'll end up regretting after selling this phone so soon.

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009

mh7

May 26, 2008
kuwait

The problem they don't know when like us :D , ppl start talking about N update , and we are stucking on 5.0.1
HTC promised it will be on the first quarter of 2016
And second quarter almost passed

May 22, 2011
Northallerton
Still no update. Virtually all other HTC phones (from last year) have been updated. No answers from HTC. Even sluggish Samsung has beaten HTC on this phone. I've had HTC phones for years but unfortunately this will be the last.

Top Liked Posts