[Rom][6.0.1][N5 Port][25.11.2016] [Multi-DPI] Phronesis MM Rom v3.0 Feature Rich

Search This thread

Logel

Apr 3, 2011
Rheinau
Hi can anyone check if they are able to have more than 5 quick settings icon on notification.i tried changing in rom control but does not have effect.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
I have selected 6 as you can see:

73f082f190d14d3f4a4c5757cc7995e3.jpg

So it works like it should.
Go sure you select it on quick toggles panel section, not in quick launcher section.

Phronesis Team Member link to FAQ

Last edited:

faakher

Dec 17, 2012
Bugs:
1. RAM text toggle for notification panel is not working for notification panel but for lock screen
Toggle show ram status on lock screen (Screenshot attached)

2. Little heating
I switched from pheronesis 6.5, flashed a clean rom of MM and flashed darklod kernel 1.9 right after flashing rom everything is working fine just little heating
3. Unable to turn on camera flash. Every time it says try when device has cooled down. :(

4. As others are mentioning that it takes 6,7 seconds to wake phone while charging after flashing heat fix but it is also taking 2,3 seconds to wake screen while charging without flashing heat fix.

Missing Old but Great Features:
1. IOS style network and wifi icon
2. Custom font for lock screen clock
3. Infinite scroll for Launcher home and app drawer
4. Application drawer scroll effect

Love you for all other stuff and this fabulous rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160620-004503.jpg
    Screenshot_20160620-004503.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:

Logel

Apr 3, 2011
Rheinau
Bugs:
1. RAM text toggle for notification panel is not working for notification panel but for lock screen
Toggle show ram status on lock screen (Screenshot attached)

2. Little heating
I switched from pheronesis 6.5, flashed a clean rom of MM and flashed darklod kernel 1.9 right after flashing rom everything is working fine just little heating
3. Unable to turn on camera flash. Every time it says try when device has cooled down. :(

4. As others are mentioning that it takes 6,7 seconds to wake phone while charging after flashing heat fix but it is also taking 2,3 seconds to wake screen while charging without flashing heat fix.

Missing Features:
1. IOS style network and wifi icon
2. Custom font for lock screen clock

Love you for all other stuff and this fabulous rom

1: the Ram text toggle works great. It's at the bottom of the screen now

2: flash the battery drain and heating fix by filchi756 (you will find a link on FAQ)

3: that also should work after flash the fix and let the phone cool down

4: it have nothing to do with the drain & heating fix!
if you have selected 3 minit battery select the first charge animation. (Like in Phronesis 6.5)

Missing features
2. The custom font for Lockscreen clock is there! Look into PRC / Lockscreen mod

3.& 4. Maybe they coming back in future release if it's possible to implement it in new TouchWiz launcher

Last edited:

st_steve

Aug 8, 2010
Sydney
The ultra saving mode does not work right? I am switching it on but nothing happens [emoji26]

Sent from my sm-a710f using XDA-Developers mobile app

I didn't see anyone respond to this one so I'll comment.

The power savings mode only work when your battery level falls below a certain percentage. It's preset to 15% but you can change the options under "Power" in Settings.

Edit: OK you were referring to Ultra. Not the normal power savings mode. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: dkox

bimmermad

Jan 5, 2015
I have selected 6 as you can see:

73f082f190d14d3f4a4c5757cc7995e3.jpg

So it works like it should.
Go sure you select it on quick toggles panel section, not in quick launcher section.

Very silly of me, couple of more things

1. can we have custom dpi option?
2. Themes are still not coming out clean. The colours are not system wide and looks off.

Hope there is a fix soon.

Reactions: wanwije

Alexabs

Feb 24, 2014
It's a very good job. A new face for our note 3. Thank you for share it. One question. Could you port "Easy Chart" and "Idea sketch"? I used them in 5.1.1 port v 6.5. These apps are not in marshmallow port.

faakher

Dec 17, 2012
@faakher did you flash the heat fix? The heat should be gone and then flashlight should also work ;)
It's right here:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=67387760&postcount=246

Edit: I found out that the waking issue was related to 3minit battery mod. You have to choose the 1st charge animation and everything will be normal again :D

didn't tried yet as heating is not too much as others are claiming but will give it a try may be it could completely resolve heat issue for me ;)
thanks for your help.
And yes changing battery animation to 1st resolved wake issue :)

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

1: the Ram text toggle works great. It's at the bottom of the screen now

2: flash the battery drain and heating fix by filchi756 (you will find a link on FAQ)

3: that also should work after flash the fix and let the phone cool down

4: it have nothing to do with the drain & heating fix!
if you have selected 3 minit battery select the first charge animation. (Like in Phronesis 6.5)

Missing features
2. The custom font for Lockscreen clock is there! Look into PRC / Lockscreen mod

3.& 4. Maybe they coming back in future release if it's possible to implement it in new TouchWiz launcher

for the 1st one I didn't say that it doesn't work, but ram text is shown on lock screen not on notification panel as the toggle for on ram text is in notification panel setting in PRC.

2nd one I'm not facing too much heat as other users are saying. Heat is little in my side and will definitely flash heat fix and will report later either its completely gone or not. :)

and I know wake lag is not due to battery drain or heat. I already sorted it out as described by one owner able member by changing to 1st animation in 3minit mod.

thanks for pointing out for custom clock font on lock screen :good:

and yes finally desperately waiting for more mods from you guys. :D
love you all

wanwije

Jun 3, 2014
Asus Zenfone 10
I seem to have problem with the status bar colour in some apps (internet browser ia one of them), where the status os not visible due to the white background colour (see attached). What do i need to do make it visible in all apps? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-20-05-30-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-20-05-30-14.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 590

Logel

Apr 3, 2011
Rheinau
didn't tried yet as heating is not too much as others are claiming but will give it a try may be it could completely resolve heat issue for me ;)
thanks for your help.
And yes changing battery animation to 1st resolved wake issue :)

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

for the 1st one I didn't say that it doesn't work, but ram text is shown on lock screen not on notification panel as the toggle for on ram text is in notification panel setting in PRC.

2nd one I'm not facing too much heat as other users are saying. Heat is little in my side and will definitely flash heat fix and will report later either its completely gone or not. :)

and I know wake lag is not due to battery drain or heat. I already sorted it out as described by one owner able member by changing to 1st animation in 3minit mod.

thanks for pointing out for custom clock font on lock screen :good:

and yes finally desperately waiting for more mods from you guys. :D
love you all

1. Mate, you can believe me. The Ram text is showing in "notification panel" but at the bottom of the screen! I don't talk about Lockscreen!

1087a415054a84c06f92147e65ff5ad6.jpg

2. The more important thing at this fix is the battery drain. Without that fix the cores don't going correct into deep sleep!
3. Yes, my quote was a bit late. That's why i love this thread where members help each other
4. Yeah. That's just the first release on MM. And i think it's a good start

Phronesis Team Member - Link to FAQ

oluwaponmile

Dec 19, 2007
I seem to have problem with the status bar colour in some apps (internet browser ia one of them), where the status os not visible due to the white background colour (see attached). What do i need to do make it visible in all apps? Thanks

Because of some mods in the systemui, the statusbar icons for Internet app and Theme store are white. There are three things you can do:

1. Use the stock systemui
2. You can colour your icons or statusbar
3. Do nothing.

Hopefully there will be a way to tint statusbar icons for those apps in subsequent releases

megaequs

Apr 10, 2012
Moscow
Many Problems

Dear Phronesis Team,

I unfortunately have some problems with the MM Port. Firstly I have overheatiing issues. The Phone gets very hot, even when I do nothing it's. And there is no option in Phronesis Rom Control to set the color of the brightness bar (I don't mean the background of it, I mean the other color, the highlieght color). The panorama mode in s7 camera do not work, also the 60fps Video funktion does not work. It records a video, but only with 30fps). Everything else is working fine. The rom is awesome, but it would be great, if you can repair the bugs. Thank you all so much for your hard work. you are our heroes.:good:

Reactions: patelsam27

Logel

Apr 3, 2011
Rheinau
please help with ultra power saving mode not working
It's a known bug. Sorry, no fix till now.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

2. Themes are still not coming out clean. The colours are not system wide and looks off.

Hope there is a fix soon.

Themes will be shown completely correct when you change to 'pure stock SystemUi' in PRC / Advanced device mods

Reactions: alymohy1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

Phronesis Rom Series, Here we go again....we are known for our professionalism and excellence because "We Know How"

On the back of the most successful Lollipop N5 firmware Port, we once again bring you the best N5 MM port you will ever experience on your device.

This Port has been in development for over 6 weeks and great effort has been made to bring you once in a life time experience with your Note3. I and the
    team have been working hard behind the curtain to make it one of the best ever. It's stable, solid, feature rich and full of customization you will ever want.
    Note 5 users will probably want to give away their phone to get Note 3 just to use the Phronesis N5 Port for N3.....not even kidding!

As before, this Port and other MM ports probably wouldn't have been possible without the tremendous effort of my dear friend @darkera13 who spent countless
    hours in making this dream a reality. You sincerely have our respect, hat off to you my friend. And thanks for your assistance on this port, your help was
    really appreciated.

This rom could be seen as collections of best goodies around put together by the capable expertise of the Phronesis Team in the person of my very dear friends
    @filchi756, @DaOldMan and @Logel

This thread should be seen as family thread where our aim is to spread love and respect. Always be courteous to others and ask for help in a manner that
    people will be willing to help you. Please respect my team members as we are doing this for fun spending countless hours to make things perfect and not
    requesting any financial support, we will never ask you...

Credit to the following wonderful friends:

1. @filchi756 - You will surely want to have him as your right-hand man. Always truthful, understandable, committed and very friendly. You're such a
    wonderful person and a perfect gentleman, I sometimes try to emulate you my friend. This Phronesis Rom Series wouldn't have been in existence without you,
    always encouraging me to start something. He is responsible for most of the visual customization you're about to enjoy on this rom. Thank you my dear friend. Do expect more from him.
    2. @DaOldMan - You're just amazing mate......always on the phone and telegram to offer suggestion and assistance. He is just a trouble maker and trouble
    finder....and trouble fixer as well. Always looking out for bugs with the view of helping out with resolving them. This Rom evolve more into perfection
    because of you. All RTL users using this rom should be thankful to you as you made it fully RTL friendly. I will forever be grateful to @daxgirl for bringing
    you my way my friend.
    3. @Logel - A gentle and amazing individual. Thanks for making sure that Phronesis rom series are always bug free through effective testing and technical
    support. And especially for your support on the thread, you're the best support provider ever.
    6. My dear friend @daxgirl. You're just amazing person, always willing to help and very friendly. Thanks for your toolbox, Rom Control, addtoggle, swipe apps
    and so many more out there. You and @wuby are just amazing individual and a wealth of knowledge. Words are not enough to thank you both. I should catch up with you if I have time to visit my friend @DaOldMan over there:)
    9. @civato for the amazing work you did in making the first version of the rom control. Thank you.
    10. @tdunham - thanks for your effort in making this community a better place. Everyone should be eternally grateful to you. Your wisdom surpasses all. And to all uses who has in one way or another contributed to troy thread
    11. Thanks to the Aurora team for their support
    12, @st_steve for his effort during testing phase
    13. @JonathanRAZ - for his friendly support and kind gesture. I really appreciate you my friend
    14. @thereassaad - For assisting the team. What a great friend you are.....
    15. @gharrington for his wonderful work on 3minit mod. The thread can be found here
    16. @mariozawa for his amazing work on the Potato gradient and potato clock
    17. @Chainfire for the SuperSU app
    18. @ amarullz for the aroma installer
    19. @tamirda for his guides
    20. @ikrom for his guides
    21. And most especially to all the users here. You're the best

Having said all those and considering that this is the first release of this Port, there could be features which were not tested during development stage. As
    you know us, we always strive for the best and thereby making all effort to fix reported issues to the best of our abilities.

Below will be issue log. As you know, this is a port rom and you don't expect everything to work 100%. If for any reason you are not happy
    using this port, you can try our LL v6.5 which still remain the best Lollipop Port around. If that did not meet your requirements either, you might want to try the Note 3 stock rom. No offence will be taken.

Issue Log:
    1. NFC
    2. Some modes in Camera might not work due to hardware limitation

Rom Installation:

1. Download Phronesis rom and save it to your phone memory or sd card
    2. Get a good recovery. TWRP recovery recommended, 2.8.7.0. Newer versions are not supported
    3. Boot into recovery, factory reset (full wipe, clean install is recommended). Make choices in Aroma.
    4. Optional flash kernel of choice if you're
    4. Reboot after successful install and wait for best rom in town to build. Allow about 10 - 15 minutes for first boot.
    5. Your phone will reboot once after the first boot to complete customizations..
    6. Sit back and enjoy

For full wipes Rom Releases:

1. Boot into recovery (say TWRP 2.8.7.0)
    2. Select wipe in recovery menu
    3. Select Advanced Wipe
    4. From the resulting window, select to wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache (of course after backing up your rom / data)
    5. Swipe to wipe the selected partitions.

That's recovery wipe completed.

In Aroma menu when you get to option to wipe, select:

1. Select "Full Wipe" radio button
    2. Select "Full wipe 1" radio button
    3. Select your CSC as desired
    4. Continue making other choices as you like....

Kernel Installations: VERY IMPORTANT

Our Note3 device sometimes behaves differently and usage is different too. For these reasons, there is no perfect kernel I can recommend. Please find the best kernel that suits your usage and gives you the best experience. The rom itself comes bundled with lsskernel because it has it source available here on XDA. It is by no means a recommendation for you, you can also source for other kernels e.g. DarkLord and settle for the one that gives you the best experience with Phronesis Rom.

Useful Links

Rom Feature

Changelog Here:

ROM Download

###################################################################################################

Kernel source

Rom Control Source
    Download Section

Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v3.0 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - 98630e6bcd3782cb0e5b2b5383d4fc1b
    Release Note

Older download link
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v2.5 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - fe0916be996e4f0f6f1c8d8c106de9f7
    Release Note
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v2.4 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - 53262e7ae3ff1ca86cea1672a45afc87
    Release Note
    - This is a small update of about 38MB, it needs to be flashed over v2.3
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v2.3 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - 5673cf86c03660b4ed6be2a51bd71ad5
    Release Note

Older Versions

Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v2.2 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - f6be0700f51a6f892047e52335c268e8
    Release Note
    Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v2.1 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - dbeac14e8882cbf2775f91c3baedba64
    Release Note

This is a small update of about 16MB, it needs to be flashed over v2.0

Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v2.0 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - 3e42e53ed777cf6fc5b6a4f53d83ef5d
    Release Note
    Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v1.2 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - 447db28624030414ff7d1c9fef294131
    Release Note
    Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v1.1 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - c6b016d59f1ee06f67b4d705fbf33d42
    Release Note
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Phronesis N5 6.0.1 v1 | [Mega] [Androidhostfile] - md5 - 6b7782be07aacd3f4792db1ac196a1ec
    Release Note
    Rom Feature

Phronesis N5 MM Port Features

0. Initial release i.e. Based on the N5 MM international version N920CXXU2BPCD.
    1. Power optimization
    2. No heating issue
    3. Smooth as butter. You will never find a smoother rom
    4. Call forward implemented
    5. Modded SMS app. Write a very very long text without the fear of your carrier charging you extra.
    6. Different level of animation made available for selection. 0, 0.25, to 1.0
    7. Beautiful frames
    8. Recent menu rounded for beautification
    9. CSC default to BTU. You could find other CSC files to use in the aroma
    10. All relevant toggles enabled...toolbox, Multiwindows etc
    11. High volume warning disabled
    12. Data toggle warning disabled
    13. Play with system files as you ever want...framework properly patched
    14. Latest apps, google search, Play Store and many more
    15. Ability to completely remove all google services and app and restore with a single click. See Phronesis settings for more customisation
    16. Fully multi-language
    17. S7 Wallpaper included
    18. Latest Smart Manager included
    19. Disabled app signature verification
    20. And many, many more.............discover them yourself and thanks us.
    21. Developer option enabled by default
    22. Exchange security bypass option
    23. Off Screen Music control
    24. LED indicator settings fully ported
    25. S7E Edge and Task Ported
    26. Screen Off flashlight
    27. All apps in Multiwindow enabled
    28. Init.d supported
    29. Soundcamp server enabled
    30. Native blur implemented
    31. Seeting alignment with toggle
    32. Gesture anywhere on home screen

And many many more for you to discover......

Rom Control - With Phronesis Rom Control, the power is in your hand to control and customise your device as you like. There is no limit to what you do with it. Just think about it and it is possible. A very special thanks to a true friend and lover of what Phronesis stands for in the person of @daxgirl and a her true partner @wuby for making the dream of RC a reality. Thanks to you both

Statusbar
    - Alarm display ON/OFF
    - Bluetooth ON/OFF
    - 3Minit Battery
    - Switch between stock battery / 3Minit
    - Stock battery removable from lockscreen
    - Network Speed Indicator
    - Colour anything you want you color lovers
    - With a click, restore all statusbar colors to their default stock colors
    - Quick launch app on recent with possibilities of colors
    - Add button in quick launch
    - Custom clock toggle / stock clock with colors
    - Immersive mod - utilize the full screen
    - Battery bar implemented with animation
    - Potato Clock
    - Possible to disable Power saving mode
    - Signal position switching
    - Immersive mode
    - Dynamic Statusbar color mod

Notification
    - Choose from any image in your device to use as notification background image. Other settings available. There is file size restriction
    - Single swipe from the right hand side for full toggles display with option to set it ON/OFF
    - Colorize any lockscreen items to your liking
    - Notification text color
    - Notification background color
    - Set number of visible tiles
    - Set number of scrollable toggles
    - Head notification ON/OFF
    - Ongoing notification made removable
    - Memory cleaner
    - Memory cleaner color
    - Quick launcher text color mod
    - Statusbar header panel color mod
    - Data usage color mod
    - Toggle circle custom shape and color
    - And so many many more

Lockscreen
    - Quick PIN unlock
    - Modded clock on lockscreen with colour options
    - Revert to stock color with a single click. No reboot needed (Amazing)
    - Choose from many clock fonts on the lockscreen
    - Custom Carrier text
    - Enable or Disable Lockscreen rotation

Advanced Phone Control
    - Auto call recording
    - Screenshot sound toggle
    - Caller flashlight with frequency control
    - Quick PIN unlock
    - Dial pad return frequency settings
    - Exchange security bypass option
    - TouchWiz Launcher animation

- Sound Panel
    - A single panel for all the device mods
    - Select from list of installed sound mods. Viper4Androis, Dolby Atmos, Beats Audio, Sound Alive and other combinations
    - Screen Off music control

Advanced Device Mod - Personalize your device to your liking with following options:
    - Choose from modded frameworks (colored or stock)
    - Select SystemUI to liking - rounded and cornered
    - Option to have full power menu with screenshot, record etc
    - Choose stock power menu
    - Keyboard options. Choose from v2.5 of v3 keyboard

Soft key and Virtual Button control
    - Select custom action for soft keys. Many options available. Kill app, search, screenshot, camera, Multiwindow, recent custom app so many more.
    - Select custom action Home button. Many options available. Kill app, search, screenshot, camera, multiwindow, recent custom app so many more.
    - Set custom actions for Left, Center and Right virtual keys with Longpress and Shortpress actions
    - Set swipe actions (left / right) on lockscreen. Many options available e.g. Kill app, search, screenshot, camera, multiwindow, recent custom app etc.
    - Set swipe actions (left / right) on device. Many options available e.g. Kill app, search, screenshot, camera, Multiwindow, recent custom app etc.
    - Gesture Anywhere on the Touchwiz launcher

Backup and Restore plus Others
    - ListView Animation
    - Backup and restore entire device settings
    - Backup and restore Contacts, SMS, Call logs, Calendar entries, Keyboard settings etc. All within seconds

Useful Script
    - Netflix ON/OFF
    - Remove and restore Google applications
    - Custom DPI - Select from pre-configured DPI
    - Restore Global stock color
    - Disable or Enable device sounds
    - Selective restoration of Lockscreen item colors to stock
    - Selective restoration of Statusbar item colors to stock
    - Selective restoration of Notification item colors to stock

Useful Application - Portal for application selection
    - SuperSU
    - Terminal Emulator
    - Root FTP
    - UPSM
    - Toolbox
    - Adaway
    - WIFI Password Manager

Phronesis Rom Control Backup
    - Backup your Phronesis Rom Control settings in real time

Aroma
    - Aroma Install options
    - Update your rom without having to do a full wipe
    - Clearer options
    - Option to keep current kernel during mods update or fresh install
    - Make selection to your preferences

- Sound Mod - Choose from the following combinations. Your device sound couldn't be better and richer. You can easily switch between different sound mod
    - SoundAlive and Beats Audio
    - Dolby Atmos
    - Viper
    - Dolby Atmos + Viper
    - Dolby Atmos + Viper + Beats Audio
    - SoundAlive

Applications
    - Google App Updated to the latest
    - Google Play store updated to the latest version with material icon
    - SuperSU updated to the latest version
    - Samsung apps updated to the latest version

Keyboard
    - With the best keyboard around with all options available including Hand Writing, we made the Samsung Keyboard v2.5 and v3.0 available for you to choose from.

And so many more for your enjoyment.....You will certainly be spoiled for choices

##################################################################################
    Changelog.....

Phroensis N5 MM Port V3.0 -- Changelog

Older Changelog
    Phroensis N5 MM Port V2.4 -- Changelog
    Phroensis N5 MM Port V2.5 -- Changelog
    Phroensis N5 MM Port V2.3 -- Changelog
    Phroensis N5 MM Port V2.2 -- Changelog
    Phroensis N5 MM Port V2.1 -- Changelog
    Phroensis N5 MM Port V2.0 -- Changelog
    Phroensis N5 MM Port V1.2 -- Changelog
    Phroensis N5 MM Port V1.1 -- Changelog
    Phroensis N5 MM Port V1.0 -- Initial Release
    Phronesis Rom N5 6.0.1 v2.0 Provisional Chanelog

Hello All, below is the changelog for v2.

Before stating the changes, I will like to say very well done to the team and to our dear friend @daxgirl who has been a silent supporter and contributor of Phronesis Rom. And not forgetting others who has helped in one way or the other or who has contacted me to offer help. Thanks to @thereassaad for always ready to offer help, @tdunham for your on the global switch, @chalofito for designing new Phronesis Rom Control icon and @asc1977 for compiling some of the statusbar icons that will be use in our Phronesis Icon themer......and others I can't list now.:good:

OK, let's get to the goodies now.

This version saw a lot of changes that it's not easy to remember them or list them here. The following are some of the changes but not limited to them. I can't bet some of the features never existed anywhere before....... first of it's kind

Aroma
    - Rom can now be debloated in aroma while still making the device stable with zero impact.
    - Select what app you want installed in aroma
    - You can choose to have the following install or not: AdAway, AntPlus service, Artcanvas, Bauhaus font, caller Flashlight, Flipboard Briefing, Games control and services, Gear app and services, Gmail, SHealth and services, Kid Mode, MiXplorer, Samsung Notes, RootFTP, Scrapbook, SetupWizard, Sidesync, Samsung VideoList and many more
    - You can also choose to install the following Widget or not: Easymode Contact Widget, GalaxyAppsWidget, My EventWidget_M and SNote_Extended
    - Option to have device info motherboard and storage printed in Aroma. Useful for people who need to know information about their device before rom flashing
    - You only have to select between Stock and Advanced SystemUI as all our SystemUI variant has now been unified
    - Aroma theme rework significantly

Device Improvements
    - Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling policies (DVFS) made to be the official Samsung mode, making the device to be more power efficient and produces low heat. You will notice the difference. Information about DVFS can be found here for some that is not familiar with it (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_frequency_scaling)
    - Improve location detection
    - Improve WIFI connection rate
    - GPS connection rate improved

New Features:
    - Rom Control V2 integrated. More attractive and better performance. With a lot of new option. Thanks to Anna and @Wuby986
    - Added option to revoke all granted permissions on device
    - Option to have debloated ROM.
    - Rework the Battery bar for auto color. Color changes depending on the battery level
    - You only have to select between Stock and Advanced SystemUI as all our SystemUI variant has now been unified
    - ios implemented. A seperate file need flashing which will give tons of options to change your statusbar icons, including bluetooth and alarm icon
    - Ability to toggle between round and square edges without the need for a seperate systemui - The first of it's kind
    - Humidity on lockscree. Next release might actually see a toggle for all lockscreen weather items
    - Potato clock removed from lockscreen
    - New implementation to choose between stock and custom color SystemUI without the need to restore the color to stock. With a switch, custom color can be restored
    - Data Usage Implementations - New section for Data Usage. You can now choose to show it or remove it. With so many option to change the color and a lot of other stuff
    - Added Device info in notification draw down with toggle. The following can now be shown dynamically on notification drop down: Custom carrier, Device Model, Build Version, carrier Network name, Custom carrier name, Next Alarm Wifi info and so many others. Discover them yourself
    - User Avatar added with toggle
    - Added option to dynamically toggle ON / OFF Weather items

Application and Updated:
    All Samsung app updated. The following were updated to N7 versions
    - Theme Store
    - Samsung Account
    - Samsung Apps
    - Samsung Billing
    - Scrapbook
    - Added ArtCanvas for Art lovers. Good for drawing
    - Email app
    - Snote Widget
    - Added Samsung Video List
    - New SVoice
    - SVoice language updated
    - Added Samsung Kid Mode. For people with kids like message
    - New Gallery
    - Music App updated
    - Game mode apps
    - Quick Connect
    - Samsung Voice Wakeup
    - GMail updated to the latest
    - Play Store updated to the latest

SystemUI:
    - Fix SystemUI Power saving mode showing grey statusbar
    - Fix Close message in stock SystemUI
    - Fixed overlapping on the lockscreen at 480dpi
    - Rework the Battery bar for auto color. Color changes depending on the battery level
    - ios implemented. A separate file need flashing which will give tons of options to change your statusbar icons, including Bluetooth and alarm icon
    - Ability to toggle between round and square edges without the need for a seperate systemui
    - Humidity on lockscreen. Next release might actually see a toggle for all lockscreen weather items
    - Potato clock removed from lockscreen
    - New implementation to choose between stock and custom color SystemUI without the need to restore the color to stock. With a switch, custom color can be restored
    - Data Usage Implementations - New section for Data Usage. You can now choose to show it or remove it. With so many option to change the color and a lot of other stuff
    - Added Device info in notification draw down with toggle. The following can now be shown dynamically on notification drop down: Custom carrier, Device Model, Build Version, carrier Network name, Custom carrier name, Next Alarm Wifi info and so many others. Discover them yourself
    User Avatar added with toggle
    Added option to dynamically toggle ON / OFF Weather items

Dialer Mod:
    - Choose between any custom background or solid or gradient color backgrounds
    - Dialpad digits, letters, divider & digits pressed are colorable
    - All options can be turned on or off so they will not conflict with installed themes

Other Fixes
    - Fix Slow motion camera in stock camera
    - Scheduling SMS FC fixed
    - Fixed PIN Quick Unlock kicking in upon fresh install when SIM PIN is enabled
    - Option to have non-drawer launcher removed

More will still be added as they become ready....... This promises to be the best Marshmallow Port experience you've ever had.....

Thanks to my buddies @filchi756, @DaOldMan and @Logel. You rock.......