AOSIP 5.5 [OMS] [7.1.1-r_1]

Search This thread

PhilPan

Not at all... Some users from G+ and the Telegram group (myself included) are testing 4.4 to make sure all bugs are ironed out before the general release.

ZM
I am anxiously awaiting, because right now there was is no solid roms to go with... Is there a test build out there somewhere to download?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
3minit isn't working for me, anybody have same issue?. Was working good on previous build.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Its being looked into. For now the work around is to go into reboot menu. Restart system ui.
b34c3da5e07b5c223055ddd131cc52d4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nochis

adhya

Aug 16, 2011
Yogyakarta
Double tap to wake on 4.4 has a strange behavior. It disabled on kernel and after it enabled, I have to turn off the DT2W on Settings>Display to get it working.

Also got bootlop after flashing EX kernel.

Last edited:

zedmarcus

Aug 3, 2011
Spalding
Stock kernel gives me a forced reboot if I...

Open camera.
Change rotation.

Changed to Nathan's ak kernel and now it's working fine.

ZM

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
Double tap to wake on 4.4 has a strange behavior. It disabled on kernel and after it enabled, I have to turn off the DT2W on Settings>Display to get it working.

Also got bootlop after flashing EX kernel.
I've never been able to run Aosip with Ex. Never booted for me. I've used elite and kylo without issues.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: cerj and adhya

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dr6rSI1.png

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on CAF N source. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:
    Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Paul Clark(Dabug123)
    Akhil Narang
    Sri Harsha
    Sean Grondin

Support/Community:
    Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.

Bug reporting:
    This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. Ive even provided links for you to help out.

1. Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
    2. Pull a logcat and copy / paste it to hastebin .
    3. Visit AOSiP and post your issue with your log in the bug reporting section.
    4. Any bug reported without following procedure will be disregarded.

Source code:
    As the name states we are open source and encourage anyone to skim through the code. However the builds we release are not to be taken apart and parted out.
    AOSiP Gerrit Review
    AOSiP Github
    Kernel source

Latest Downloads:
    AOSiP Downloads - Here you will find most current builds along with other like vendors, gapps, walls and more

Credit/Thanks:
    Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google
    Dirty Unicorns
    AICP
    ABC Rom
    Flar(For great kernel base to build and add to!)
    Screwd
    Omni
    Krexus
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms
    ChainFire (SuperSU)
    Beanstown106
    Cory Collins
    Sanyam Jain
    Any others i may have forgotten(sorry)
    All our testers

Donations:
    Donations are never asked but things such as server, gerrit, & website do cost the team money.
    If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it.
    3.2 is uploaded check op link.