Replace white background on Android 6.0, Moto G 2015 / sensetive eyes

Search This thread

zoowalk

Oct 7, 2013
Dear all,
I have a quite some problems with my eyes when reading text on white background. I am a beginner when it comes to Android 'enhancements', but I read that changing the ROM might allow me to install apps which replace the white background with a darker colour / make it more eye friendly. I was wondering whether some of the other users here have found a solution for this/can recommend me the necessary steps to take. Many thanks!

nandakis4

Dear all,
I have a quite some problems with my eyes when reading text on white background. I am a beginner when it comes to Android 'enhancements', but I read that changing the ROM might allow me to install apps which replace the white background with a darker colour / make it more eye friendly. I was wondering whether some of the other users here have found a solution for this/can recommend me the necessary steps to take. Many thanks!

hi, you mentioned reading text on white background ..

Things you can do with out installing new Rom and with out Rooting
1) Change LAUNCHER, and make the colors look inversed ( Nova night mode ) ( adw beta launcher )
2) install Yellow filter ( night adjustment app, you can find them in playstore )

try these .. if they are not satisfactory,

you Root your device .. install xposed installer and search for the modules which you like to try,( i havent tried,so i cannot say which one will be useful to you.. wait till others reply on your thread )

other alternative would be depending on your taste :)

1) if you want to stay stock , but enjoy dark modes - go ahead and install Marshmallow Optimized, then install Layers from playstore and download those Layers themes ..
2) if you want to go away from motorola roms, then there are plenty of Roms.. i myself would like Cm13 ( as it got better performance and gaming, but battery consumption isnt best ) but you can get good support for Cm13 :) , then install CM13 themes from playstore which looks more pleasing to you

Finally , before doing all these.. once check on youtube about Cm13 themes, Layers themes, xposed modules for immersive experience --- so you will get an idea on them..

my post might not help you full, but if it gave you an idea what you must do .. give me a thanks ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear all,

hi, you mentioned reading text on white background ..

Things you can do with out installing new Rom and with out Rooting
    1) Change LAUNCHER, and make the colors look inversed ( Nova night mode ) ( adw beta launcher )
    2) install Yellow filter ( night adjustment app, you can find them in playstore )

try these .. if they are not satisfactory,

you Root your device .. install xposed installer and search for the modules which you like to try,( i havent tried,so i cannot say which one will be useful to you.. wait till others reply on your thread )

other alternative would be depending on your taste :)

1) if you want to stay stock , but enjoy dark modes - go ahead and install Marshmallow Optimized, then install Layers from playstore and download those Layers themes ..
    2) if you want to go away from motorola roms, then there are plenty of Roms.. i myself would like Cm13 ( as it got better performance and gaming, but battery consumption isnt best ) but you can get good support for Cm13 :) , then install CM13 themes from playstore which looks more pleasing to you

Finally , before doing all these.. once check on youtube about Cm13 themes, Layers themes, xposed modules for immersive experience --- so you will get an idea on them..

my post might not help you full, but if it gave you an idea what you must do .. give me a thanks ;)